Cfcl open

Any info about open start?
How can we show that we can play in elite if there is no open ?
I mean 3rd m of elite starting and nothing from open still...
Cmon just give us info like (starting next week,next m or next year pls someting)

Comments

• Please understand that certain things take a ton of preparation time. One day, you're going to get asked to do 100 things from 100 people and you're never going to get them done unless you clone yourself. You want to get everything done on time, but it doesn't mean you physically can. I know you're very excited about Open, but for now, just take a walk in their shoes, breathe, and then relax knowing that everything will work out in the end.

Also, you can certainly play in elite without attending open. You may have to work hard for it, but it's not impossible. Heavens Devil is one example of a team that has never played in CFCL Open, but got invited to CFCL Elite. They worked hard to put themselves out there, and it definitely paid off.

Finally, Kanadian did comment on CFCL Open just last week. When the admins are ready to announce something, they will announce it.
    We will let you guys know when open is ready. We have a number of things we are seeing to, and yes one of them is CFCL Open.

I'm going to leave this thread open, because I trust you're mature enough to show good sportsmanship, both in game and on the forums.
  • Beyond Birthday is my team old team from cf eu
    We got decent player
    Like Matthew just check his yt
    But i dont see that we do someting to get inv to pro
    And understand us we w8 10m for competitive on NA
    And ik it is not ez to run cup
    But there is pp who run cups with +25 teams alone like EGL

And a lot of teams change there rosters some pp leave game because deadline for registration was 6weeks ago
    My team got same player from start
    So u tell me that it is possible that we get inv next m for elite league if we dident play open?
  • Well, first of all, thank you for your calm response <3

I don't claim to know how to get invited to CFCL Elite, but I definitely think part of it is just getting your name out there. You said one of your members has a YouTube channel. Well, next time he makes a video, have him post in the Fan Works section. If any of you guys are streaming, feel free to post a link to your stream. Probably getting sponsored is another part of it.

Otherwise, I definitely get where you are coming from. Things change, plans change, schedules change, so you want to know ASAP when Open starts. However, at the end of the day, if they are not ready to announce that date, they are not ready. I'm sorry you've had to wait, but I thank you for your understanding and patience.
  • Tnx on nice answer to and leaving this post open
    We will try next m.
  • Please understand that certain things take a ton of preparation time. One day, you're going to get asked to do 100 things from 100 people and you're never going to get them done unless you clone yourself. You want to get everything done on time, but it doesn't mean you physically can. I know you're very excited about Open, but for now, just take a walk in their shoes, breathe, and then relax knowing that everything will work out in the end.

This is why successful games have departments. If you have certain GMs that focus on something, you gonna be in the top 3 FPS games. You have many GMs and many moderators who just go live on stream, ban people on forum, updating in-game performance. You should arrange yourselves as a team, not you all doing the same task.

No offense tho.
  • This is why successful games have departments. If you have certain GMs that focus on something, you gonna be in the top 3 FPS games. You have many GMs and many moderators who just go live on stream, ban people on forum, updating in-game performance. You should arrange yourselves as a team, not you all doing the same task.

No offense tho.

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that we don't have departments, but we do indeed. We all have separate tasks, and we have separate specialties as well. However, that does not mean that everyone can individually press a button and magically make things happen.
  • I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that we don't have departments, but we do indeed. We all have separate tasks, and we have separate specialties as well. However, that does not mean that everyone can individually press a button and magically make things happen.

Untrue. Kanadian pressed a button and got a custom Deagle named after him &#55358;&#56596;
  • I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that we don't have departments, but we do indeed. We all have separate tasks, and we have separate specialties as well. However, that does not mean that everyone can individually press a button and magically make things happen.

If you do have departments, where's the one responsible for the competitions and leagues? They should be here on this forum category giving us information about this CFCL.

I didn't say you don't have departments, of course you do have, but they are just not doing their work.
  • EX0T1C wrote: »
    Untrue. Kanadian pressed a button and got a custom Deagle named after him ��

bruh

OT:

Its been a while since anything got updated for OPEN.

Why dont you make CFCL Elite for 24 teams ? There are atleast 10 decent Teams waiting for approval in Elite or Open, or some of them didnt even register yet ( including my team ).

I can tell that some teams not participating in CFCL Elite are stronger than some of the Teams in Elite RN.
  • FadinSun wrote: »
    bruh

OT:

Its been a while since anything got updated for OPEN.

Why dont you make CFCL Elite for 24 teams ? There are atleast 10 decent Teams waiting for approval in Elite or Open, or some of them didnt even register yet ( including my team ).

I can tell that some teams not participating in CFCL Elite are stronger than some of the Teams in Elite RN.

Who would they be?
  • i think they are streaming it right now on twitch
  • I was talking about this part
    FadinSun wrote: »

Who are these teams
  • Dadoppler wrote: »
    I was talking about this part

Who are these teams

ObliteraXion
  • While I agree with the sentiment that their is Zero excuse for Open to not be up and running, to state that there are 10 "decent" teams deserving to be in Elite, is so far off base. The teams in elite, all currently belong to be there. 7 of them, are all international caliber teams who consistently make it to CFS, or have players that have done so within the past 3 years. The rest, all have one or more players who could fit onto one of those teams, without any serious skill drops. There are not 10 decent teams that have a chance to make it into CFCL Elite. There is 3, maybe 4 who could be a contender for Elite. I do think it should be bumped to 12 Teams, but thats my own opinion.

Back to the matter on hand, the fact we are into the 3rd month of Elite, after almost 8months of Radio silence from the GM's, you would think they would have had this ready to rollout. It's not very difficult to create a rule list, organize 2 people to oversee complaints/disputes, and figure out a schedule that either doesn't interfere with CFS or CFCL-Elite. I could do that for them in a few hours tops, should I have the necessary tools, such as calendar dates and times for projected events, international precedent for tournaments and leagues, and guidelines sent out by corporate/higher ups. The only thing I can say for certainty I do not know, is how difficult it would be to secure ZP prizes, or some other form of compensation/reward for the top teams in Open, although I'm positive either a ZP prize, or a gun of their choice (Like OCG and ESG had back about 2-3years ago), would suffice as it's not a rigorous or intense league as Elite is.

This is all just my opinion, and I trust in GM Kanadian and GM Juicebox. They have always been square with me, and have always seemed to want to do whats best for this community. Much better than the GM's of old ever did. Could they do better, give more information, or at least keep us in the know of whats going on instead of us sitting on our hands waiting? Sure. But nobodies perfect. So we should remember that while we wait patiently, and hope that Open is not being scrapped.