SloppySnail's Weapon Spread Guide

CrossFire Weapon Spread Guide
Purpose:
The Purpose was to show the reload, weapon spread, and weapon recoil in a simplified manner. Going to the Weapon Range for each weapon is tedious, so I recorded all the weapons from the Item Shop and converted them into a Gif/HTML5 Video for everyone to view.

The list of course, is incomplete, but I hope to complete it with some trusted folks in-game in a private 1v1 match of some sort. Otherwise, for those curious I used Gfycat for a standard means of viewing the weapon, and Image Online Convert to convert video files into a GIF.

I want to note that if your video is under 15 Seconds, you can upload the video file directly on Gfycat and it will become an HTML5 Video. Some Links are under the Google URL shortener because the original Gfycat link was censored. The URL names were coming from Gfycat.
GOAL :
My hopes with this thread is to complete the list of guns in an alphabetical order with information you can directly get in a GIF. While it's not allowed, I would like information from other versions as well, but I will not post it (here). The CrossFire Wikia shows a lot of valuable information, but is often left unattended.

I want this to be a more universal hub for information and not simply leaving it up to the user to understand what some guns are like.
To find what gun you want to see, Press [Ctrl] + [F], then type up the name of the gun. If it is a variant, do include spaces between the hyphens.

Some guns in the gfycat will have different names than others. Let's look past that since the gun model is more important, each with different stats.
Credits - Thanks for Helping! (Helpers in no particular order :o )
i[A]narchy , Jimboy0404 , _Truecore_ , GodsGunman ,
LIST (v1.1.2):
AA-12
AK47
AK47 - Blue Crystal
AK47 - Camo
AK47 - Knife
AK47 - Spring
AK74
AK74U
Andaconda
Andaconda - Adv
Armsel Striker
AT AR-15
AWM
AWM - Blue Crystal
AWM - Camo
AWM - Gold
AWM - Liquid Metal
AWM - Red Dragon
Beretta AR70
Beretta M93R
Bushmaster ACR
Colt1911
Colt M16A3 LMG
Desert Eagle
Desert Eagle - Blue Crystal
Desert Eagle - Camo
Desert Eagle - Gold
Desert Eagle - Scope
Double Barrel
DSR-1
DSR-1 - Rusty
Dragunov
Dual Colt
Dual Desert Eagle Pink
Dual Desperados
Dual Uzis
FAMAS
FAMAS - Camo
FN M249 Minimi
FR-F2
Gatling Gun - Blue Crystal
G36K
Glock-18
HK 416C
K1A
K2
Knight SR-25
Kriss Super V
Kriss Super V - Liquid Metal
KSG-15
KTR-08
L85A1
LR300 ML
M12S
M14EBR - Silenced Camo
(Remind Self to do M16 Series)

M16A4
M37 Stakeout
M4A1
M4A1 - Advanced
M4A1 - Assault
M4A1 - Blue Crystal
M4A1 - Custom Crystal
M4A1 - Gold
M4A1 - Patriot
M4A1 - Royal Dragon
M4A1 - Silenced Iron Beast
M4A1 - Silver
M4A1 - Spring
M4A1 - X
M60
M60E3
M9
Mauser 1896 - Royal Dragon
MG3
Micro-Galil
Micro-Galil Scope
MK23 S.
MP5
MP5-Adv
MP7
MP7 - A
MP7A1
MSG90
MSR
P228
P228 - Camo
P90
P90 - Camo
Pancor Jackhammer
Pindad SS2
PP19 Bizon
PSG-1
PSG-1 - Red Dragon
QBZ-95
QBZ-95 - Camo
R93 T2
Remington 870
RPK
Ruger Bisley
Ruger Mini-14
Scar Heavy
Scar Heavy - Camo
Scar Light
Scar Light - Red Dragon
SG552
SG552 - Camo
Spas-12
SR2M VERESK
Sterling
Steyr AUG A1
Steyr AUG A3
Tantal Wz.88
Tar-21
Thompson
Type 89
USP
Uzi
VSK-94
Winchester - Scope
Winchester - Gold
XM1014
XM8
XM8 - Spring
Note For Moderators - If I end up posting something from another region, just remove the Link, but please PM me what you remove. I may need to readd it to the list.

Comments

• Progress Post for Updates Here!
    Version 1.1.2 - 6/24/14
    Taking my leave.
    Hopefully the Community will finish this!

Version 1.1.2 - 6/18/14
    Added Credits List! If you helped me out, then you appear here! :D
    About 100 Weapons Added in Total!
    Version 1.0.0 - 6/16/14
    Need to: Complete FP Items
    About 50 Weapons Added In Total!
    Removed derpy message in this post. :3
    Thread Published. Onward to possible Sticky!
    Want To Support Me? Please Subscribe to My Channel.
    [LINK]

Or of course, you can post what guns I need to do, or any link that is censored.
  • I like this its very useful

are you doing every gun in game
  • 2ADL wrote: »
    I like this its very useful

are you doing every gun in game

Thanks, and I'm going to attempt to, but I don't have all the weapons in the game as you might be able to see on my clan profile. :)
  • Holy crap! Nice thread! I would offer to help you with your limited gun problem but i don't have that many guns myself XD.

Very nice! +2
  • What about the other spray patterns for the same gun?
  • I don't have a ton of guns but I'd be willing to help for the few that I have. Message me in game if you'd like.
  • Youk_Fou wrote: »
    whats about crouching and strafing *..*
    GfyCat can only fit 15 seconds for the HTML5 Video conversion. While I could convert it into a GIF and then put it onto Gfycat (which I am doing for some), it's very time consuming.

My reasons for crouching are that people don't spend a lot of their time shooting while crouching; Most of it is standing up and shooting. As for strafing, that is a valid point, but accuracy has too many factors to calculate, and it is very time consuming.

[10 wrote: »
    What about the other spray patterns for the same gun?
    Any gun in particular you're talking about? Broad statements don't really help.. :(
  • there is no doubt that is time consuming to make a proper guide ... but yeah i don't request it for an instant ... did it mention on pancackes guide in a past ... but he didn't even try to reply *..* btw if u want add such attachements ... tip: to strafing into wall ...

best regards
  • Youk_Fou wrote: »
    there is no doubt that is time consuming to make a proper guide ... but yeah i don't request it for an instant ... did it mention on pancackes guide in a past ... but he didn't even try to reply *..* btw if u want add such attachements ... tip: to strafing into wall ...

best regards
    Psh.. Completely forgot how strafing into the wall still retains that kind of accuracy. I'll think about making a strafing one later. Thanks though :)
  • Just a quick update (6/24/14)
    I'm leaving CrossFire, likely to come back another time if the game remains alive in the North American part. I don't have plans in moving to another version, as there are many other games online that satisfy my void.

As for this guide, I'm hoping the CFNA Community will complete this. It's not entirely difficult, but to keep a standard, each of the videos I made were in 720p, under 15 seconds and uploaded onto gfycat.

Something I figured out early in the process was that Spray Pattern differed in versions. This is the AK-Spring I posted from CFSEA. In CFCN, This was the Spread Pattern. That being said, this whole guide can be scrapped by moderators.

Nonetheless, I wasn't sure whether to continue on this guide because I knew back then a lot of people just wanted to see what the gun is like, and of course, some people don't want others to have their gun in-game. That being said, I wanted to make this project so that if they ever felt the need to try out a gun, they can see it here.

Other than that, some last things to point out is that perhaps the CF*Database account will actually be of use instead of just showing new patch content. If you can put all the weapons in there just to test new things out, it doesn't make a lot of sense that people who have access on this account don't publish this information.

Top 10 Most Viewed Gfys as of Late June -
    1. AA-12
    2. AK47
    3. M4A1
    4. Pancor Jackhammer
    5. M4-Spring
    6. AK-Camo
    7. M4A1 - Assault
    8. Scar Light Red Dragon
    9. AT-15 Assault
    10. Desert Eagle
  • My reasons for crouching are that people don't spend a lot of their time shooting while crouching