TripleThreaT looking for one GM player

well most people know TripleThreaT (AKA BaD, Paranormal, or Fate) as a large pub clan. Lately, there has been a larger interest in GM within the clan, and it is my task to see what we can do with this newfound interest. We have gotten quite a few talented GM players, but i was hoping to also have a team of five players that have a large amount of skill, game sense, and teamwork in GM. So far i have a team of four, so we need one more to complete it and start challenging other clans/teams. so far our line up is as follows:
piero
suckit
me (.chub)
filthythug
?

and we have substitutes/backups of:
fishin-fool
turbomirco
soulbringer
deadbringer
zero
jamie

Yes, TripleThreaT is a 90+ member pub clan, but we have already been asked a multitude of times if we are a GM clan, and if that is a valid observation then it seems we do have skills.

im just looking for one skilled player that is knowledgeable and skillful in all things GM, and can work in a team. You can join the clan no matter what (with a positive KDR) but if your interested in trying out for a substitute spot and/or the s5 spot, you will need to contact me. Im available on these forums or through xfire, potyb .

PS you may know me as Mark from the GM drafts. there arent any drafts atm because of the seemingly lack of interest in GM, but if the interest rises the drafts WILL be brought back.

Comments