tell me 1 reason why i don't hack....

2»

Comments

• one_9 wrote: »
    Testing the auto-detection of course... -.-

Pretty sure they don't make it far before being a/b'd again.
  • swat1312, we all feel the same way you do. One of the best ways to kill a hacker in this game, is to camp on him. (that is if he is not using chamm hack). And the first thing a hacker will say is, kick the camper! Hackers hate getting killed by a Pro & Camper's.

And how many times have you seen a hacker, call a pro a hacker in a game.
    Just to get him kicked out of the game.....And we all know who 90% of all the hackers are, or I should say come from.

Like I told one kid in the game that was calling me a hacker and trying to vote kick me, for having a score of 28-2 in GM....... I have been a gamer before your Mother was born Son.

One day it will get better, maybe not in are life time....
    Testing the auto-detection of course... -.-

ahhh, i took the same risk once and lost my honorable soldier ribbon.....
    DonSharK wrote: »
    swat1312, we all feel the same way you do. One of the best ways to kill a hacker in this game, is to camp on him. (that is if he is not using chamm hack). And the first thing a hacker will say is, kick the camper! Hackers hate getting killed by a Pro & Camper's.

And how many times have you seen a hacker, call a pro a hacker in a game.
    Just to get him kicked out of the game.....And we all know who 90% of all the hackers are, or I should say come from.

Like I told one kid in the game that was calling me a hacker and trying to vote kick me, for having a score of 28-2 in GM....... I have been a gamer before your Mother was born Son.

One day it will get better, maybe not in are life time....

well, actually yesterday after xtrap patch, i was thinking to play maybe 1 game without hacker, and well, there were lots of hackers in almost all games(i play in uk4 or uk1)....
    and u r right, noobs start to kick because they can't kill u, lol i was 5-3 in gm yesterday, and they were like, kick hacker,turk,br(no i'm not one of them and i respect them,not all of them).....etc.....what should i do.....
  • We'a someone what i got bans hacker system.dat on xtrap 2012 offline today [GM]Saidin ant-virus server not found over 1 regiter out bans hacker

I wonder what goes around in your mind.......
  • Community usually can't tell (or won't admit to themselves) that there is someone better playing CF then them. You'll get used to it...
  • I love how people took my post to heart :D

Another reason why people would hack:
    To balance out all the newbies. For every newbie that comes ingame, we need 2 challenging hackers that mess up our KDs

-.-
  • If something isnt done, there will be many more hacks coming to the game. Everyone is starting to think, wdf
  • JihadJet wrote: »
    If something isnt done, there will be many more hacks coming to the game. Everyone is starting to think, wdf

Again, complain to Xtrap that they aren't doing their job. 0.0 :rolleyes:

Much love!
    Again, complain to Xtrap that they aren't doing their job. 0.0 :rolleyes:

Much love!

Not my job. ya think maybe the people that pay Xtrap should?
  • I bet 70% of the guys who r complaining here havent report a single cheater yet.
  • Test4711 wrote: »
    I bet 70% of the guys who r complaining here havent report a single cheater yet.

lol, idk about others but i've reported too many cheaters(all type), and they they come back eventually........and cheat again and again......
  • ZP

hello i buyed zp from my phone then i logged in and gonna spin some zp crates then i didnt have any zp on my account? pls help !
  • swat1312 wrote: »
    right guys....but i felt so angry,mad u name it.....now i'm trying to win 3 games in biofacilty and haven't won 1 yet.....kids just want to win, actually i tried to kick one of the hacker in my team and declined, then noobs kicked me.........i'm so mad i can't tell u, i guess this new year is not as good as expected......guess i've to quit cf for a while....:(

When attempting to complete your daily missions; you may consider;
    1) Playing with only clan members (permitted you have enough)
    2) Join the side having the hackers
    3) Forget about the daily missions
  • If everyone would vote kick hackers there would be less of them as they wouldnt get a chance to play.

easy as that.
  • I'am not hacking anti-virus bans system premium .
  • it was awesome
    VATAV wrote: »
    From what I've noticed in Alpha-Foxtrot servers.

High ping players with obvious hacks rarely get kicked.
    Low ping players doing very well get kicked alot.
    About 90% of the players in game have 130+ ping.

From this information I come too two possible conclusions.

1: High ping players base the kick off of ones ping and not if they are hacking.
    Most High ping players here are from Brazil and very few speak English. They communicate with one another and stick together. Anyone that isn't a BR is a outsider to them and will get kicked if they make them look bad.

2: High ping players don't kick hackers because they are very obvious.
    When one is 10/10 and they see a 30/0, if its very obvious that the 30/0 is cheating then they don't feel bad about there 10/10. But if they can't tell that the 30/0 is cheating then they feel threatened. They might have to admit that they might suck at this game. So they make the excuse of hacking and kick them so they can feel better about themselves.

To explain number 2. Imagine one is in a race.
    The best time you ever got in the race is 3:30. You see someone do the race in 1:30, but saw him take a shortcut. Since you know 100% he cheated you feel good about your 3:30.
    But then you see someone do the race in 2:10. You watch him but he follows the track and doesn't appear to be cheating. Now your 3:30 looks horrid compared to the 2:10.
    In a attempt to make your 3:30 look good again you start accusing him of cheating and try to get him removed.

Its this mind set most high ping players have.
    Rather then get better, they instead try to bring everyone else down.

To answer why one shouldn't hack.
    The first time you get a triple kill against 3 enemy speeders or wipe out half a team of ghost that have Perm invisibility and they all start hack accusing you, the feeling is great.

U R RIGHT.. i was in hakenkreutz with my friend ecus.we 2 and 4 ghosts..3 of them had speed hak that time ..first 2 round was their ..but after we saw they have speed we change tactic and jump over barrels and wait them there..u should have seen how they scream they with speed hak and we kill the sh1t out of them..meanles to say we won and they leave with their tale between their legs..we feel awesome after that game and laugh many hours later .....so *** them kill them all hakers ..and players should be more suportive and kik them even if they lose their mission...if u can't do the daily mission join a clan and FARM IT..i do it when i cant complete it...
  • Talking about the word 'reason', why should we care about a game that doesnt care about us? No mentioning names.