Sickness of CF. Debate here please. Thanks

12346»

Comments

• KissMB wrote: »
    Omg it seems that your battries will never drain . Any way in a debate there must 2 persons at least ,even if one will talk with the mouth full while thinking about if he put some food in the fridge for later :D

Nope, they will never drain when it comes to a debate :D
  • Now to close this chapter let`s us see how The abolition of the kick system can be useful for all of us .
    Of course we will have to suffer from the hackers for a while but I think it would worth it`s Gold weight after a while .

Let us see what will happen if this the kick system get removed .

1 : All who don`t like hackers will be bound to report them , so there will be a mass of reports everyday.

2 : The GMs will be over load with work to view and ban them , but of course they will do their best .

3 : All the hackers will need to make a new account to come back on CF but all legit players will keep their
    rank and continue their way but with less hackers of a high rank account and people will respect the
    high rank as a good player cause they will know that Hackers can be no more High ranked ." Lol from that
    moment all high rank will have some value ".

4 : As someone said that the tutorial should be like an exam to pass before a new comer access the game , I
    think it would be a good idea to keep a server for beginners but will not enable any of them to access
    other servers without having attain a certain rank.
    That way whiners also will diminish, as they will be bound to learn the game well before getting mixed with
    more skilled players .

5 : That server Will need some benevolent work from some skilled players to be under a good surveillance as
    normally a beginner, will not know how to play and to report ." they will be like the teachers of future
    veterans ". That server MUST be the barrier that hackers will have to cross and will be ban again before
    they even arrive to get a promotion and will be so disgusted of paying hacks without being able to use it
    for long, and they will think thrice before buying a hack again.

6 : I am sure that many of you have plenty of good ideas that can be suggested in case you find mine a bit not
    enough valuable to be considered .

7 : Game guard will need to be more vigilant so that the GMs do not give up finally.

8 : you will remark that I don`t make critics without thinking about the result it may lead to , but come with
    a plan of what can be done and the positive result it may brings to us ALL .
  • well said, though I do not think the kick system can every really be removed I do like many of your suggestions and will see what the developers can do about this.

Thank you for taking this seriously. ^_^
  • well said, though I do not think the kick system can every really be removed I do like many of your suggestions and will see what the developers can do about this.

Thank you for taking this seriously. ^_^
    It`s very simple to understand why I take it seriously . " I Like that game very much and even if I suck with my High ping , I always find a joy to play it "
    Thanks to have given your consideration to that thread .:) I will always try my best to come with some suggestions if I feel that they can be useful to CF.:D
  • KissMB wrote: »
    Now to close this chapter let`s us see how The abolition of the kick system can be useful for all of us .
    Of course we will have to suffer from the hackers for a while but I think it would worth it`s Gold weight after a while .

Let us see what will happen if this the kick system get removed .

1 : All who don`t like hackers will be bound to report them , so there will be a mass of reports everyday.

2 : The GMs will be over load with work to view and ban them , but of course they will do their best .

3 : All the hackers will need to make a new account to come back on CF but all legit players will keep their
    rank and continue their way but with less hackers of a high rank account and people will respect the
    high rank as a good player cause they will know that Hackers can be no more High ranked ." Lol from that
    moment all high rank will have some value ".

4 : As someone said that the tutorial should be like an exam to pass before a new comer access the game , I
    think it would be a good idea to keep a server for beginners but will not enable any of them to access
    That way whiners also will diminish, as they will be bound to learn the game well before getting mixed with
    more skilled players .

5 : That server Will need some benevolent work from some skilled players to be under a good surveillance as
    normally a beginner, will not know how to play and to report ." they will be like the teachers of future
    veterans ". That server MUST be the barrier that hackers will have to cross and will be ban again before
    they even arrive to get a promotion and will be so disgusted of paying hacks without being able to use it
    for long, and they will think thrice before buying a hack again.

6 : I am sure that many of you have plenty of good ideas that can be suggested in case you find mine a bit not
    enough valuable to be considered .

7 : Game guard will need to be more vigilant so that the GMs do not give up finally.

8 : you will remark that I don`t make critics without thinking about the result it may lead to , but come with
    a plan of what can be done and the positive result it may brings to us ALL .

I reaaaaallly like points 4 and 5.
  • I dont know...

Sometimes i wish there wasnt a kick ability, example: when you do get kicked.
    But then when the hack is obvious it's easyer then leave every room where u think they hack.

I get kicked alot outof ghostmodes...
    like 80% of the time but whatever exp isnt evrything! ;)

--

frogblendersignature.jpg
  • wrote:
    more skilled players .

Maybe also KDr related servers or channels so u play with ur own skill value

--

frogblendersignature.jpg
  • A many people are still complaining about KICKs

Yes you can still read this thread , It`s old but very interesting to know what has been said about the kick system and what are the problems involved in it