A question to everyone.

How and why do I see so many people talking about being kicked? After going through a few pages from the Barracks"
Well im on a trainee account and I've gotten 20+ kills and less than 10 deaths in 3 matches and I've been kicked from all at about the same kill and death amount.
Yeeesssssssssssssssss i knife 1 mutant with under 500 health with knife BOOM kicked...
I made somehow 4 kills in a row , and you probably know that m12s is a monster from small distance . However , a guy started to say that I'm a waller and hacker and all kind of stuff . Later I got kicked for the same reason
I just got kicked from a GM room with[clanremoved]/[clanremoved] PEOPLE!! :DD MAN I GOTTA BE GOOD FOR THEM TO F11! Thank god took me a while to find a room with almost all pros :)
You get more than 100 kills, not even being a commando, and you get kicked.

I honestly rarely get kicked, and I'm not too bad of a player. Even when I knife 3 mutants in a round in HMX, do I not get kicked. Score of 20-3 in GM, don't get kicked. How is it that I see so many threads about people being kicked?

Are these people exaggerating? Or am I just constantly lucky enough to play with people that won't kick me? I'd like to see some opinions on the constant flood of "I got kicked afffff" threads.

Also, don't tell me that clannies are the reason I don't get kicked. Even when playing alone, I don't get kicked.

Comments

• How About i Gave up the sniper Badge for getting Kicked always 60 kills and above always kicked. Do i look like im QQ about kicking They are NQQBS
    PS: I Will Get The Sniper Badge Even With Kicking That Makes Me a Good player Than Them And Usually I Get kicked By High Ranks Like Majors And Colonels
  • They mad, trying to rage on forums,
    Or they actually didn't get kicked and are just trying to show off their ego.

May I ask why did you make this thread,
    Cuz tbh, this is pointless.
  • Most people saying they get kicked often are playing the wrong modes usually. GM, FFA, and HMX are by far the worst modes when it comes to getting kicked. If you play those and don't get kicked from 50% of the games you play you're either bad or not a miniping.
  • 'Danny wrote:
    [;3106833']They mad, trying to rage on forums,

I was simply wondering what people though of the threads that constantly complain about being kicked, as I find it hard to believe they get kicked every single game they join.

I personally don't get kicked too often, but I want to know if they really do get kicked from every single room. I'm personally hoping someone with an actual brain and gets kicked constantly will answer me, and finally let me know whether or not this is an exaggeration.

I'd also like to see some personal opinions on vote kick abuse and people being kicked constantly.
    Sulfin wrote: »
    Most people saying they get kicked often are playing the wrong modes usually. GM, FFA, and HMX are by far the worst modes when it comes to getting kicked. If you play those and don't get kicked from 50% of the games you play you're either bad or not a miniping.

I'm not too bad, and I have a 60 ping. I play all 3 of those modes regularly and I still don't get kicked.
  • 'Danny wrote:

I somewhat agree with I'm but again I don't This thread is better then seeing the Usual I got kicked This noobs I was 100+ in Hmx and I got the boot, First off LOL at you for raging you got kicked in a HMX!! I giggle every time i see that for G's sake its Hmx Lol and second I personally don't get kicked as much I started Gm again and went into a 13 round game and before I realized the game was over and my score was 39-14 I did had occasional Kika AShadow noob speeds and walls but it never happened they did bluff spamming the F11 stuff but never actually happened. and for the others making those threads I think their just releasing their pent up rage? and they need some suga to get over it. :cool:
  • im not to bad and i dont get kicked either.. i do play a lot with higher rank players that know what theyre doing though.
  • I'm always being kicked:( maybe because I am MVP/Ace very often :D.
  • Sometimes I hit bad days than i get kiked every often and sometimes I dont get kiked even when I have 100 kills plus in ffa (Daily)
  • I play with friends, so I spend more time chatting than playing, thus a bad score and not getting kicked :cool:

EDIT : don't forget that depending on the server, you'll get kicked more often (UK1 is horrible, UK4 isn't that bad for example).
  • I get kicked of about 70% of the games I join a day. That's why I stopped pubbing and I mostly clan war and join forum rooms.
  • Demoniite wrote: »
    I get kicked of about 70% of the games I join a day. That's why I stopped pubbing and I mostly clan war and join forum rooms.

The human stupidity is really the worst thing in crossfire....
  • C0NN0RJH wrote: »
    im not to bad and i dont get kicked either.. i do play a lot with higher rank players that know what theyre doing though.

Doesn't matter if u're good or bad, every one get kicked
  • Ruxido wrote: »
    Doesn't matter if u're good or bad, every one get kicked

of course it does matter. I can remember when I was new in the game with my rookie-rank joining games on UK-1 / 2 everyone kicked me because I always had like 1/12 stats and so on...

I guess in this game you have to be an average player, because if you are above average you'll get kicked because of "hacks" and if your below average you'll get kicked because of being a "noob"...
  • u can try joining games with pros that will not kik u ? also join rooms without clans that gang up on ppl . it helps alot!
  • BobRawrs wrote: »
    How and why do I see so many people talking about being kicked? After going through a few pages from the Barracks"

I honestly rarely get kicked, and I'm not too bad of a player. Even when I knife 3 mutants in a round in HMX, do I not get kicked. Score of 20-3 in GM, don't get kicked. How is it that I see so many threads about people being kicked?

Are these people exaggerating? Or am I just constantly lucky enough to play with people that won't kick me? I'd like to see some opinions on the constant flood of "I got kicked afffff" threads.

Also, don't tell me that clannies are the reason I don't get kicked. Even when playing alone, I don't get kicked.
    Play With Noobs they will kick you.
  • I usually get kicked because I embarrassed someone constantly.
  • I usually get kicked because I embarrassed someone constantly.

Exactly! i own the same person over and over and over again , i get kicked , especially in FFA , since i almost always take the ace
  • They play with baddies because they blow? Idk, I honestly only get kicked for miniping in bravo. GM is understandable though, getting baws scores and getting kicked because 20% of cf is hacking.
  • 'Danny wrote:

"Ego is a Latin word meaning "I", cognate with the Greek "Εγώ (Ego)" meaning "I", often used in English to mean the "self", "identity" or other related concepts."
    ...yes, show off "myself" because I'm ****ed about getting kicked for speaking English, trashing on BRs, trashing on Turks, trashing on Germans who didn't realize that a lot of other Germans went and left for the EU version...

90000 threads about getting kicked 20 times in an hour while being called 'gringo' and we're told to shut up.

1 thread about someone not getting kicked and I bet it stays open, and everyone who is lucky walking around slapping each others backs...
  • well if you play very good with noobs they will kick you xD
  • For some players, the experience of getting kicked may be more deeply etched in their brains because of the negative experience. They say they get kicked 50% of the time when they actually only get kicked 10% of the time.

The ones who complain about getting kicked often usually have really bad grammar. This suggests they are not telling the whole truth, are exaggeration, or are trying to show off how often they get kicked. This is likely because of anger control issues, stupidity, or being too young to understand basic social conventions.

There are however some people who do get kicked a lot. This can be caused by a few things: 1) They really are badass, possess superhuman aiming skills, making themselves look like hackers; 2) They play in Delta or some nooby server and nooby rooms, and the noobs rage about being farmed on; 3) They constantly insult or flame at the people in the game or disrespect the other players; 4) Bad luck.
  • What's your ping?

I used to get kicked all the time.

A couple months ago I started using my phone's 3G.

100+ ping.

Low enough to not pizz off NA players too much. High enough for BRs to just assume I'm a BR with good internet.
  • Reasons I get kicked:

1: Beating hackers easily. (Biggest QQers I find are usually hacking obviously)
    2: Having a low ping. (So sorry for playing a game in NA from NA)
    3: Accused of hacking. (Usually by a hacker or a noob that goes 0/8+)

Funny thing is I rarely see obvious hackers get kicked unless the room is filled with low ping players. I think it is mostly because the QQers are angry that they can't hack freely or they are losing well hacking that makes them kick abuse.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    Reasons I get kicked:

1: Beating hackers easily. (Biggest QQers I find are usually hacking obviously)
    2: Having a low ping. (So sorry for playing a game in NA from NA)
    3: Accused of hacking. (Usually by a hacker or a noob that goes 0/8+)

Funny thing is I rarely see obvious hackers get kicked unless the room is filled with low ping players. I think it is mostly because the QQers are angry that they can't hack freely or they are losing well hacking that makes them kick abuse.

What severs do you play on?

I don't see any difference in who kicks who based on ping.

The difference I see is based on experience.

Experienced players are less likely to tolerate a hack in the room, or indeed a loud mouthed noob, noob players are highly likely to kick experienced players and tend not to kick hacks.

EDIT:
    And I agree, hackers squeal like little piggies when they get 0wn3d.
  • Reason I get kicked.
    -Kill people in GM and they don't move.
    -I'm a low pinger. (10-14 pingish if not lagging)
    -Good score.
    -I bad talk people.
    -People call me hacker in the room and they kick me.
  • 1nsomniac wrote: »
    What's your ping?

I get 66-70 usually, and it's never affected whether or not I get kicked. It's either I get kicked because of hackusation spam, or due to me telling 8 year old kids that they should get off the internet because they're embarrassing themselves by talking smack.
    aWmTaStIc wrote: »
    Play With Noobs they will kick you.

I play with noobs constantly, and still I almost never get kicked, regardless of whether or not my clannies are in the same room. Then again, the noobs in Alpha seem to be better than noobs in Bravo, and I mainly stick to Alpha.
  • I get kicked less when I'm aimbotting than when I'm playing legit
  • whateven wrote: »
    I get kicked less when I'm aimbotting than when I'm playing legit

Now that you mention it, I find it hilarious. Players that are actually good at this game get kicked way more than blatant wall/aimbotters.
  • BobRawrs wrote: »
    Now that you mention it, I find it hilarious. Players that are actually good at this game get kicked way more than blatant wall/aimbotters.

:/ It's pretty weird, the way BR's think.