A question to everyone.

2»

Comments

• BobRawrs wrote: »
    Now that you mention it, I find it hilarious. Players that are actually good at this game get kicked way more than blatant wall/aimbotters.

Yep , team full of wallers , the legit guy gets kicked , the irony
  • NotBadLT wrote: »
    Yep , team full of wallers , the legit guy gets kicked , the irony

It makes the least sense when the legit player was trying to kick the hackers.

Hacker kicks the legit guy who was kicking to save the other team = should mean tons of F12s from the other team.

Result: 11-5 and the legit guy gets kicked.

Hacker kicks the legit guy who was kicking to save the other team = should mean tons of F12s from the other team.

Yeah , you reap what you sow doesnt really apply here

Yeah, I see this happen all the time lol.
  • J4mmer wrote: »
    What severs do you play on?

I don't see any difference in who kicks who based on ping.

The difference I see is based on experience.

Experienced players are less likely to tolerate a hack in the room, or indeed a loud mouthed noob, noob players are highly likely to kick experienced players and tend not to kick hacks.

EDIT:
    And I agree, hackers squeal like little piggies when they get 0wn3d.

Alpha. Ping is 65-67 average and I get called miniping a lot.
    Most rooms I join I get ace and usually kicked half way through it.

Other servers I either lag in, are to inactive, or I get kicked faster.
    Join around 40 rooms a day and get kicked out of more then half of them.

I rarely get kicked if there are lots of low pings in the room but high pings are 5 times more common then a low ping players.
  • Let me think...reasons I've been kicked lately:

- Around 27 ping
    - Getting an ultra kill in S&D (seriously, what am I supposed to do? I had the Kris and they were just piled up...once it happened I had absolutely no chance of staying in that room...but this has happened more than once)
    - Being ace by a wide margin
    - Using the Kriss Super V LM
    - Not trading the Kriss/M4 Custom for noobs who want to give me their M700 or other trash gun
    - Mocking BRs
    - Destroying BR clans that have one of their members on my team

These are usually what does it for me. Not all of them happen too often, but if I sit down and play for a sizeable amount of time during the day I can guarantee that I'll be kicked at some point during my session. I usually don't get mad when I get kicked and a lot of times I can see it coming with all of the BRs raging. However, I can't pretend that I don't lose my cool a bit when we've played 17+ SnD rounds and I'm sitting with 30+ kills and <7 deaths and I get kicked by some horribad and angry BRs.