Teams to play PDF this weekend

Comments

• spiKhserF wrote: »
    You're going to ban someone longer for having an "attitude" on the forums. I would have an attitude too if i were him, but i suppose you don't have to show "proof." Now i suppose i'm going to be banned from ESG for posting this on these forums.

Cheating during the MyAnticheat beta is not tolerated, we conduct internal tests using cheats. If you have a private cheat you would like checked out on the client, feel free to email it to admin@myanticheat.com. If you are caught cheating during beta, you will receive a minimum 2 year ban. You are supposed to be trusted enough to get an early preview and report any issues with the client, trying to bypass the client is a breach of that trust.
    Do not discuss the MyAnticheat client on external websites, we will have a forum set up for beta users to report issues and discuss the client with other beta members. You will also be able to find scrims on client there, however you are free to advertise you will be scrimming on client on the z8games website, irc, or any other external website.

I'd like to point out these two rules that are for the MyAnticheat beta, everyone playing last weekend was given a link to this page with the complete set of rules and the instructions on how to obtain the client. By downloading and running the client, he agreed to these rules. Sheepbacon did not follow these two rules, and as such he will not be unbanned.
  • spiKhserF wrote: »
    You're going to ban someone longer for having an "attitude" on the forums. I would have an attitude too if i were him, but i suppose you don't have to show "proof." Now i suppose i'm going to be banned from ESG for posting this on these forums.

Don't be an idiot brandon, he was caught cheating and then made a big deal about it saying it was rigged which caused extra problems.

-Mini
  • Are you allowed to have CF Mods? I have shadows, kill marks/sound mods, etc. Are those allowed?
  • http://news.esea.net/index.php?s=news&d=comments&id=9159

http://news.esea.net/index.php?s=news&d=comments&id=11199

ESEA doesn't have to justify the evidence through which they ban people, for cheats or otherwise for unsportsmanlike conduct. Their players trust the anti-cheat. You guys asked for an Anti-Cheat client and that's what we're providing. Now when it's finally here you're going to turn on it and say it doesn't work? Not going to happen. If you don't like it, then move along and go play in CSN. Are you guys going to pull out the torches and pitch forks when someone gets banned there too?

you compare those esea bans to this......
  • CeeKayy wrote: »
    Are you allowed to have CF Mods? I have shadows, kill marks/sound mods, etc. Are those allowed?

I've played on that client and I have different killmarks, shadows, and different kill sounds. So I'm pretty sure they're legal.
  • you compare those esea bans to this......

Why not? Even if those bans were someone blatantly cheating --- They don't have to justify how their AC detected and banned them. It's final and uncontested. If that's not what you're looking for, move along. Nice alternate by the way.
  • Cheating during the MyAnticheat beta is not tolerated, we conduct internal tests using cheats. If you have a private cheat you would like checked out on the client, feel free to email it to admin@myanticheat.com.

Can I just pm you on the forums?
    Hi_iQ wrote: »
    SHUU THE FUUCK UUP youfreakin idiot. People always have to find something to say.... shut learn to shut the hell up

It's amazing how you called fresh an idiot, yet the way you typed ^ makes you look dumber.
  • I won't be, for several reasons.
    1.) Most people won't know what they are looking at. So this wouldn't do anything for them.
    2.) The people who have doubts, will still have the same doubts after the logs are released. They might say the logs are fake, the client messed up, etc etc. When in reality, everyone wanted this client because there are so many cheaters. When it actually catches a cheater, nobody wants to believe it. I'm sure there are many more people who cheat that you wouldn't suspect.
    3.) The people who actually know what they are looking at, are the people who are coding cheats trying to bypass the client. It would be extremely foolish for me to spoon feed them information on how we detect cheats. I would be handing them a great weapon to use against MyAnticheat/ESG.

I have already explained how we detected him, which is more than enough for everyone here to understand what happened. I will post what happened once more for everyone else who has not read it.

We detected a manually mapped/injected dll without a PE header within the CrossFire application.

We detected several hooks, the first and most obvious hook was a hook made on the PlayerEntity base address, this is the address in memory that is the start of the player array. It contains information used by cheats to know what is going on with each player. There is no legitimate reason this would be hooked by any application such as XFIRE or Mumble.

The user also made calls to SetCursorPos from the memory we determined to be a cheat. This function is built into windows to move the cursor to a set X and Y coordinate on the screen.

Some other people also think the player was banned for CF Eternia, this is not true. While he may have had CF Eternia on his PC, it was not what we found.

There is no discussion if this player will be unbanned, he was given a set of rules and conditions to use the MyAnticheat client during beta and he broke them. He has been given an IP ban as well as a hardwareID ban. He will not play in ESG ever. Normally the ban would be shorter, but due to his attitude and the problems he has caused on these forums, his ban will never be lifted.

You guys asked for this system, don't complain when it does what it was built to do. Play legit if you don't want to be banned.

Sounds pretty legit to me.

Not to mention the fact that now that there is a work Anti Cheat open for people to use in some competition we all of a sudden get a bunch of teams backing out of public broadcasts using client, or a faceoff vs PDF.

Someone finally steps up to the plate and starts taking some reigns on this competitive stuff (whether it's late or not) and everyone backs down.

Now we (g4box) are even backing these competitive leagues more, with involvement in CSN, ESG and pending some more discussion, a reintroduction of WOGL and all these guys have working Anti Cheats. But everyone continues to back down.

Everyone is doing everything they can, as a direct result of the talk that has gone on by the competitive community. Yet the attitude displayed around here is just mind-boggling.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Sounds pretty legit to me.

Not to mention the fact that now that there is a work Anti Cheat open for people to use in some competition we all of a sudden get a bunch of teams backing out.

Someone finally steps up to the plate and starts taking some reigns on this competitive stuff (whether it's late or not) and everyone backs down.

Now we (g4box) are even backing these competitive leagues more, with involvement in CSN, ESG and pending some more discussion a reintroduction of WOGL and all these guys have working Anti Cheats. But everyone continues to back down.

Everyone is doing everything they can, as a direct result of the talk that has gone on by the competitive community. Yet the attitude displayed is just mind-boggling.

Wogl and csn anticheats work?
  • pdfERICK wrote: »
    Wogl and csn anticheats work?

- WOGL Anti-Cheat - Yes we do have a new Anti-Cheat and new anti-cheat developer. The new anti-cheat is named "Echelon". We are currently running events with it and have had 0 technical issues with over 100 concurrent users thus far. We have changed the way the system works and cut down the time needed for it to do its work. It is currently available in beta form with an update later next week.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=219178
  • He obviously was cheating, Why the hell would CF Eternia have anything to do with setting a cursor position.

I am glad you caught him and catch all the other cheaters who think they have exclusive hacks and can bypass.

MyAntiCheat very good job man, and way to stay professional with all of your posts.

This is what we asked for and now that it is here people are scared and biiitching, it honestly ****ing me off. All the players you thought were legit may turn out not to be. It is what it is.

Now we just have to make sure that little error where fam0us had was real. Because why was he the only one to have it?
    Sauce why you still not on xfire

can't find an open wireless network for my laptop...

EDIT: jk clearly I lied, I'm on now.
  • whateven wrote: »

It's amazing how you called fresh an idiot, yet the way you typed ^ makes you look dumber.

I'd prefer it to be emailed so I see it. Or you can add me on xfire: myanticheat

dumber eh?
  • Okay, we're going to try this another way. If you are a team leader and believe that your team will be available this weekend to play against PDF, send me a PM here on the forums and I will be in contact with you once a team is decided. Thank You very much. I hope we can get a match set up for this weekend :)
  • Okay, we're going to try this another way. If you are a team leader and believe that your team will be available this weekend to play against PDF, send me a PM here on the forums and I will be in contact with you once a team is decided. Thank You very much. I hope we can get a match set up for this weekend :)

Polleus, I think cops are sexi. <3
  • K so, since we can't find any team that cant most likely get more than 5 rounds,
    My idea is we take 6 PDF members, and get 4 mods. Teams would be picked in a draft style, (each team with 2 mods)

If you want to see a close match, this would be the way to do it.

Otherwise just get 2 other teams to battle it out.
    K so, since we can't find any team that cant most likely get more than 5 rounds,
    My idea is we take 6 PDF members, and get 4 mods. Teams would be picked in a draft style, (each team with 2 mods)

If you want to see a close match, this would be the way to do it.

Otherwise just get 2 other teams to battle it out.

try asking kanzen, clearly could get more than 5 rounds
  • hammer_AL wrote: »

The match would legit last over 2 hours
    Sit in spawn=get rounds because we get bored and push

now you know how scrims against pdf feel ;)

What about subdue?
  • hammer_AL wrote: »

I like this idea. Going to try and pursue it. Not sure why it wasn't suggested lol.
    What about subdue?

[15:44] #sD | yabl0w: Play us
    [15:44] #sD | yabl0w: we'll put 5 on you easy
    [15:44] pDF ERICK: no offence but it would be a joke
    [15:44] #sD | yabl0w: LOL
    [15:45] #sD | yabl0w: So ****y
    [15:45] pDF ERICK: not trying to be dude lol
    [15:45] #sD | yabl0w: You guy'
    [15:45] #sD | yabl0w: guy's think your unbeatable
    [15:45] #sD | yabl0w: get over yourselves
  • gFtRiPpY wrote: »

lol... imo most teams could get more than 5 rounds on PDF

Do you guys even have an s5? You cut Hop and Ck which were your 2 best players.
  • heyeh34 wrote: »
    Do you guys even have an s5? You cut Hop and Ck which were your 2 best players.

LAWLLLLLL. Not even going to comment on that.
    Please look at our roster.
    lol... imo most teams could get more than 5 rounds on PDF

Most teams really don't

Id like to see you on a client though
    LAWLLLLLL. Not even going to comment on that.
    Please look at our roster.

What's so special about it? I'll round it up for you.

Mini - only does good half the time
    Folsom - only does good half the time
    Ayce and Volkner are the same - both suck
    Trippy - Does good sometimes, cheats
    Blindhound - not even active
    gucci - blows all the time, lol

Your roster sucks, I could take on all 5 of you.