New Patch Issues

13»

Comments

• This is my XTrap error

2w324nn.png

I have tried everything short of reloading my os. I have also pinged an email to wiselogic XTrap creators and submitted report.
  • Thanks for this patch, the games running smoothly and I havent seen very many hacks so gj and keep it up :)
  • errors

I have several errors in the game as:
    me during the game hack detected Game
    and
    my screen where the servers are not maximizing
    game only when I start a game ....

any solution ??????
  • during a game, my controls kind of freeze, i cant move my crosshair, i cant move left or right and can only move forward by using my left/right keys.
    the game is'nt frozen, cos other ppl are moving, and its not lag, cos i see every1 around me still playing fine.

this lasts for about 5-10 seconds then everything is normal again, it happens anything from 1 to 7/8 times per game

its nothing to do with my pc, cos nothing like this has every happened on any game ive played before, and has'nt ever happened on cf until after the patch
  • im having a new problem that seems to be related to the freeze issue. when i enter crossfire my computer says it can´t read my mouse/keyboard. i cant move my mouse to log in or write. when i tab out it works fine. im running it on windows xp. it started happening later today.
  • jagrawr wrote: »
    during a game, my controls kind of freeze, i cant move my crosshair, i cant move left or right and can only move forward by using my left/right keys.
    the game is'nt frozen, cos other ppl are moving, and its not lag, cos i see every1 around me still playing fine.

this lasts for about 5-10 seconds then everything is normal again, it happens anything from 1 to 7/8 times per game

its nothing to do with my pc, cos nothing like this has every happened on any game ive played before, and has'nt ever happened on cf until after the patch

Mouse/Keyboard Freezing Problem

This problem seems to be problematic for players with multi-core processors. This solution should solve any problems with your Keyboard/Mouse becoming "stuck" whilst ingame.

Start up your game, log in and go to whatever server & room you want to.

Then, on your keyboard, press Alt+Ctrl+Delete keys, opening up your Windows Task Manager.

Look for Crossfire.exe. It should be towards the top of the list. If you dont see it, just left click the Image Name tab to sort the processes alphabeticaly.

Right click on Crossfire.exe. From the drop box, left click on Set Affinity

This will open up the Processer Afinity box. You should see CPU 0 & CPU 1 with check marks in both boxes. Or more boxes if you have more then a dual core.

You need to have just one of these boxes check marked.
    For some reason unchecking CPU 0 & leaving CPU 1 checked doesnt fix it.
    Unchecking CPU 1 & leaving only CPU 0 checked works the best.
    Id reccomend having only CPU 0 checked, leave every other box unchecked. Bottom line, make sure only 1 box is checked then left click OK.

Close out of Task Manager & you should go automaticaly back to your game. If not just left click the crossfire tab on your task bar. Play game & enjoy.

This should fix freezing problems. Setting the process priority to "Low" should also with this and some other problems with the game. I personally have found setting it to this helpful.

Credits to TimStryker for the solution and the guide
  • CF_G4box

CF_G4box doesn't work i can only click on forum the start and register button are totally white
    i need to get on crossfire by going to my computer then z8 games then patcher_cf can somebody please help me i also had the W[2007] 2 error i reinstalled crossfire and thats OK by now but it's really annoying that i can't use the CF_G4box so please can somebody help me
  • Cannot check my dog tags after completing daily missions. Other than setting the affinity and process priority, patch is ok.
  • why does every patch must have bugs.....