Bath_Salt Official Recruitment Thread

1235»

Comments

• They wondered why all their sponsors dropped them -____-.
  • Fate4Hate wrote: »
    Yes there is plenty of ways to receieve a gm's attention. You would think that by everyone in the clan discussion section rising up and screaming for an answer they would have got one by now. Since the Gm's care soooo much for the forums. All they need to do is go to the leader of bath salt and give him a reply. I'm sure a couple Gm's have seen this. Yet they're doing nothing to help or yet they have gave us, i mean THE LEADER an answer.

Anyone offended by "bath salt" needs a career change.
    One bath salt, many bath salts, many bath salties. See, its just a solid product designed to be added to a bath.

^ So now mod dot since you have decided to step into this flame war, do you see how the members of bath salt feel?

TBH this is crap. If they're going to change the name of bath salt without warning or giving the leader an option thats just stupid. The least they could do is send deadly a message! Nope the gm's want to make him go through all this crap, send a support tickey, wait 2 days on why they changed his name and then give him so stupid ass reason why they changed it because they want to cover up their mistake. Because that's so professional.

For christ sakes i'll join your clan and donate you guys 10k zp so you can change it back to bath_salt. I want to see what they do honestly i do.
    If having 20 people yelling on the forum was an accepted way of getting replies to question you have no right to get an answer for, we'd get nothing done.
    The ticket system is there to avoid this.

Which option do you suggest the leader should have gotten?
    "Hey man, which clan name do you want?"
    No, thats ridiculous.
    Theres a system in place, which is a rename.
    If the new name isn't something the clan wants to keep, they can get a namechange.
    GMs don't hop around asking the leader of every clan they rename if they're okay with it.

And to answer your question from a personal point of view; No, I don't understand.
    Their argument is weak at best.
    They would have liked a heads-up before the namechange occurred.
    It would have been pointless - its the same amount of ZP being spent, and its a 10 second process of renaming.
    Which name you have on the clan prior to using a namechange is irrelevant and I don't see what they mean.
  • The MODS,GMs and Administrators are so CLOSED minded. Your process is obviously out of date. Heres what you could of done:

1. Contact the Leader via support ticket or on the forums to change the name in a certain time frame otherwise you'll change it for them.

2. If He/She Doesn't comply then you would change it.

3. If he/she does change it then you'd close the support ticket/pm them back saying: Thank you for complying to our request. Have a nice day.

Obviously this is what you did:

1. Saw the name and thought it was inappropriate. Didn't make ANY attempts to contact the leader about changing it. Changed it to some robo generated clan name that DOESN'T EVEN FIT IN THE CLAN SEARCH BOX.

You call your selves a Pro-Active Company? Your a Joke. Fight4Frag's Crossfire Division was less of a joke.
  • Ok dot let me put this is simple clear words ok?

Everyone is mad because bath salt got changed to badclanname when the name wasn't even bad. You got that? Why should the members of bath salt have to spend 10 dollars on this game to get a clan name change for something as stupid as bath salt. Let alone the GM's didn't give them a reason on why they changed it when they did and made the members go through all the trouble of getting an answer so stupid as "The name is not appropriate". You're telling us calling people goons isn't offensive, well we don't feel that Bath salt has did any harm to anyone in cf. And if it did they need to suck it up. One more thing.. If the GM's had given a reason to the leader of bath salt why they changed it instead of making him send in a support ticket and waiting 2 days for a response then all this non-sense on the forums would have never happened.
    Ok dot let me put this is simple clear words ok?

Everyone is mad because bath salt got changed to badclanname when the name wasn't even bad. You got that? Why should the members of bath salt have to spend 10 dollars on this game to get a clan name change for something as stupid as bath salt. Let alone the GM's didn't give them a reason on why they changed it when they did and made the members go through all the trouble of getting an answer so stupid as "The name is not appropriate". You're telling us calling people goons isn't offensive, well we don't feel that Bath salt has did any harm to anyone in cf. And if it did they need to suck it up. One more thing.. If the GM's had given a reason to the leader of bath salt why they changed it instead of making him send in a support ticket and waiting 2 days for a response then all this non-sense on the forums would have never happened.
    Support tickets is the only way of contacting the leader, and the leader has to initiate contact.

I'm not in a position to judge the names appropriateness, neither are you.
    At the end of the day though, its not even a legitimate claim.
    G4 reserves the right to change the name.
    The clan is still there, no structural damage was inflicted. Just a new name.

The search box thing is an issue though, I'll pass it on.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    If having 20 people yelling on the forum was an accepted way of getting replies to question you have no right to get an answer for, we'd get nothing done.
    The ticket system is there to avoid this.

Which option do you suggest the leader should have gotten?
    "Hey man, which clan name do you want?"
    No, thats ridiculous.
    Theres a system in place, which is a rename.
    If the new name isn't something the clan wants to keep, they can get a namechange.
    GMs don't hop around asking the leader of every clan they rename if they're okay with it.

And to answer your question from a personal point of view; No, I don't understand.
    Their argument is weak at best.
    They would have liked a heads-up before the namechange occurred.
    It would have been pointless - its the same amount of ZP being spent, and its a 10 second process of renaming.
    Which name you have on the clan prior to using a namechange is irrelevant and I don't see what they mean.

I Give you props Dot. Your the Only Mod or GM with the balls to actually comment on this. All of them have held on to there tails like little *****Cats and refrained from commenting. But: You'r fighting a losing battle. This isn't going to go away. People are going to still remember when Z8Games changed an awesome clan name because a GM or Administrator thought the name was inappropriate and doesn't even have the balls to come forward and say that they did it.

GG Z8. You've lost all the little respect I've had for you. :)
  • I hate to burst the infamous bubble but theres 100 people who cares about this, 50 of which will remember it in two weeks, and they're not 1% of this community.

Its just a rename.
  • If it's just a "Rename" to Z8 and G4Box then they should dig 10bucks out of their thick wallets and buy them one. Yes? Yes.
  • The fact that they did not send a message to the leader about changing their clan name or letting them get a say in it or even giving them a date before they would change it ****ed everyone off. The name was found inappropriate yet it was 100% legal. Yes you're not one to judge clan names but the gm's are? #Abusing your power. They now have to pay money to get a namechange. Why didn't z8 just provide them a namechange...
    The fact that they did not send a message to the leader about changing their clan name or letting them get a say in it or even giving them a date before they would change it ****ed everyone off. The name was found inappropriate yet it was 100% legal. Yes you're not one to judge clan names but the gm's are? #Abusing your power. They now have to pay money to get a namechange. Why didn't z8 just provide them a namechange...

z8's poor, they barely have any money to feed themselves.
  • Too bad this was made a big deal out of, I can't exactly keep this thread open under the premise of a "recruitment thread".

The leader, not the minions, should contact staff to get a straight answer.
    If he is unsatisfied with the answer, sorry.
    G4 makes the rules and the clan still has a name. Its his choice whether or not to keep it.
This discussion has been closed.