Bath_Salt Official Recruitment Thread

Comments

• Good luck to Bath_Salt*... erm, I mean bladclanname5552. I wish Bladclanname5552 good luck. Yes. That's what I meant.
  • aimology wrote: »
    What happened to the name? LOL

GM took it down.
  • NuisanceZ8 wrote: »
    GM took it down.

Some pathetic virgin from clan-mega said people overdose on bath salt so us making our clan name bath_salt is making fun of dead people and supporting people to overdose
  • iConfess wrote: »
    Some pathetic virgin from clan-mega said people overdose on bath salt so us making our clan name bath_salt is making fun of dead people and supporting people to overdose

Dude, that's funny as hell. LOL.

Yeah we know, it was Clan mega. We were in Clan server trying to find a clan to war that doesn't dodge. We joined they're room and they kept talking trash. That we're promoting a drug. Get real lol..
  • NuisanceZ8 wrote: »
    Yeah we know, it was Clan mega. We were in Clan server trying to find a clan to war that doesn't dodge. We joined they're room and they kept talking trash. That we're promoting a drug. Get real lol..

ik, I was there

Apparently a mod can permanently ban me for saying Asians cheat yet nobody else gets even an infraction

#amazing site
  • Is the name change for real? Why on earth... the density of the these people. You can do a simple search via the tools available on the website and find plenty of infringing names. How on earth does a clan name on crossfire mock the dead? Fail.

EDIT: In 3 minutes, I found another clan name that infringes based upon said logic.

1.http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=51128

This clan name should be re-named due to the fact that black magic is generally defined as magic serving evil or selfish purpose, and closely related / intertwined with necromancy, which I feel, actually mocks the dead. gg.

2. http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=190947
  • Clan Mega is just a bunch of farming baddies. I could find some br's that are legitly bad and they could beat them in a cw.
  • Why don't the leader submit a support ticket instead of having 20 goons crying about the rename.

Support knows why, they will tell the person whom it concerns.
    Which is only one person.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Why don't the leader submit a support ticket instead of having 20 goons crying about the rename.

It exfoliates the tear ducts and pores directly south of said tear ducts.
    Why don't the leader submit a support ticket instead of having 20 goons crying about the rename.

Why Doesn't the support answer every couple days and we wouldn't be here. Now Would we Moderator dot? Didn't think so.
  • Why Doesn't the support answer every couple days and we wouldn't be here. Now Would we Moderator dot? Didn't think so.

They're not allowed to say anything else.
    20 goons crying about the rename.

Mod Dot i believe thats an insult. BAN HAMMER!
  • Fate4Hate wrote: »
    Mod Dot i believe thats an insult. BAN HAMMER!

Actually it is. According to the dictionary of Urban, the technical definition of a goon is the following: A low level gang member who runs drugs and are more apt to get arrested for the rest of the gang's illegal activities. Therefore calling someone a goon could be insulting 1-10 people your calling goons.

Which in the context of what i explained above would result in an infraction of: Racism/Hate/Prejudice Comments.

Wheres This Mod's infraction? oh Yea! Mods dont get infractions! Cause there good little children :) Nt.

Edit: The TWENTY Goons.
  • On Topic: Based on the above shown evidence it is blatantly obvious that Z8Games has Prejudiced against Bath_Salt when they're is MANY other clans with names that could be found "Offence" or "Promotes Threatening activities". We all have reason to believe that Bath_Salt was reported as an Offensive name stemming off a Trash Talk Session in Clan Server Started by Clan Mega. That then proceeded to report Bath_Salt in such a way that gave the Z8Staff no other choice but to rename the Clan without Asking the Leader (DeadlyViper) and request that the name get changed.

Of course Z8Games is going to pull together a bunch of Different T.O.S Policies that will cover their asses and make it look like they had every right.

In my opinion: Clan Mega is a bunch of Farming Baddies and Bath_Salt should get their name back. But if they don't: they'll always be Bath_Salt to us.

Pce.
  • Why Doesn't the support answer every couple days and we wouldn't be here. Now Would we Moderator dot? Didn't think so.

You don't submit a ticket every couple of days, and you don't submit one at all unless you're the leader of the clan.

Its tuesday, and guessing by the activity, the rename happened yesterday or friday.
    They have not had ample time to respond, so I'm not sure how you already drew the conclusion that they refuse to respond.

If the ticket remains unanswered, its very much possible to send a PM to one of our many GMs directly on this forum.

There are plenty of ways to receive attention - posting on the forum and expecting a reply when we never give out any personal information on the forum is just silly.
    Actually it is. According to the dictionary of Urban, the technical definition of a goon is the following: A low level gang member who runs drugs and are more apt to get arrested for the rest of the gang's illegal activities. Therefore calling someone a goon could be insulting 1-10 people your calling goons.

Which in the context of what i explained above would result in an infraction of: Racism/Hate/Prejudice Comments.

Wheres This Mod's infraction? oh Yea! Mods dont get infractions! Cause there good little children :) Nt.

Edit: The TWENTY Goons.

Anyone offended by "goon" needs a career change.
    One goon, many goons, many goonies. See, its a television show reference.
    All clear.
    On Topic: Based on the above shown evidence it is blatantly obvious that Z8Games has Prejudiced against Bath_Salt when they're is MANY other clans with names that could be found "Offence" or "Promotes Threatening activities". We all have reason to believe that Bath_Salt was reported as an Offensive name stemming off a clan war vs. Clan Mega that proceeded to report Bath_Salt in such a way that gave the Z8Staff no other choice but to rename the Clan without Asking the Leader (DeadlyViper) and request that the name get changed.

Of course Z8Games is going to pull together a bunch of Different T.O.S Policies that will cover their asses and make it look like they had every right.

In my opinion: Clan Mega is a bunch of Farming Baddies and Bath_Salt should get their name back. But if they don't: they'll always be Bath_Salt to us.

Pce.

Clan Mega has nothing to do with this.
    The rename had nothing to do with your clan, Z8 has no idea who your clan is nor is it interesting.
    The only thing it has to do with is that a GM or administrator decided that 'your' (i have no idea who you are or if you're in the clan) clan name was inappropriate.
    Nobody here knows why, the only one who will find out before anyone else is the leader.

I'm still not sure what the big deal is though.
    You would have either spent the ZP when asked, or spent it now.
    The ZP spent is still the same.
    This ridiculous sense of being insulted is.. ridiculous.
  • Honestly?

What is wrong with the name bath salt?

Z8 must be on a power trip or somthing. There has been WAY worse names then that which was allowed to stay. All of a sudden they change bath salt? What's next? Cute butterflies and rainbows will be a breach of tos aswell.

Honestly that is pathetic on z8 games part.

Gg bath salt. Much respect to you guys.
  • Honestly?

What is wrong with the name bath salt?

Z8 must be on a power trip or somthing. There has been WAY worse names then that which was allowed to stay. All of a sudden they change bath salt? What's next? Cute butterflies and rainbows will be a breach of tos aswell.

Honestly that is pathetic on z8 games part.

Gg bath salt. Much respect to you guys.

Thanks for supporting us Saint? We appreciate it :)
  • triickYzz wrote: »
    I kinda dig the new name. ;)

The clan name is very creative :D
  • bsExo wrote: »
    The clan name is very creative :D
    crossfire & creative..... go figure. ;)
  • I'm sorry but what a f*cking joke....

First off Terrible " Bath_Salt " Name to begin with

Then z8 changes it for being Offensive? I figured it'd be changed for being too stupid lol but whatever...

The players are all cool and chill Got respect for em

Good Luck To You Guys.
    There are plenty of ways to receive attention - posting on the forum and expecting a reply when we never give out any personal information on the forum is just silly.

Anyone offended by "goon" needs a career change.
    One goon, many goons, many goonies. See, its a television show reference.
    All clear.

Yes there is plenty of ways to receieve a gm's attention. You would think that by everyone in the clan discussion section rising up and screaming for an answer they would have got one by now. Since the Gm's care soooo much for the forums. All they need to do is go to the leader of bath salt and give him a reply. I'm sure a couple Gm's have seen this. Yet they're doing nothing to help or yet they have gave us, i mean THE LEADER an answer.

Anyone offended by "bath salt" needs a career change.
    One bath salt, many bath salts, many bath salties. See, its just a solid product designed to be added to a bath.

^ So now mod dot since you have decided to step into this flame war, do you see how the members of bath salt feel?

TBH this is crap. If they're going to change the name of bath salt without warning or giving the leader an option thats just stupid. The least they could do is send deadly a message! Nope the gm's want to make him go through all this crap, send a support tickey, wait 2 days on why they changed his name and then give him so stupid ass reason why they changed it because they want to cover up their mistake. Because that's so professional.

For christ sakes i'll join your clan and donate you guys 10k zp so you can change it back to bath_salt. I want to see what they do honestly i do.

I didn't even read any of the other posts, but I did send a support ticket. The name is NOT inappropriate in any way, and there is absolutely no reason why they should change it. Here is the response from support

"We will not be changing your clan name as the name is not appropriate as we have mentioned in the previous ticket.

We have changed the clan names to the links that you have provided.
    Thank you."
    I didn't even read any of the other posts, but I did send a support ticket. The name is NOT inappropriate in any way, and there is absolutely no reason why they should change it. Here is the response from support

"We will not be changing your clan name as the name is not appropriate as we have mentioned in the previous ticket.

We have changed the clan names to the links that you have provided.
    Thank you."

I think its funny how they change the name for the stupidest reason then go and make the leader and the members do all the trouble to see why they changed it. -_____-

Yo when i get back to CF here maybe today if not tomorrow i'll join with an alt or something and donate you guys some zp.
  • Fate4Hate wrote: »
    Yes there is plenty of ways to receieve a gm's attention. You would think that by everyone in the clan discussion section rising up and screaming for an answer they would have got one by now. Since the Gm's care soooo much for the forums. All they need to do is go to the leader of bath salt and give him a reply. I'm sure a couple Gm's have seen this. Yet they're doing nothing to help or yet they have gave us, i mean THE LEADER an answer.

Anyone offended by "bath salt" needs a career change.
    One bath salt, many bath salts, many bath salties. See, its just a solid product designed to be added to a bath.

^ So now mod dot since you have decided to step into this flame war, do you see how the members of bath salt feel?

TBH this is crap. If they're going to change the name of bath salt without warning or giving the leader an option thats just stupid. The least they could do is send deadly a message! Nope the gm's want to make him go through all this crap, send a support tickey, wait 2 days on why they changed his name and then give him so stupid ass reason why they changed it because they want to cover up their mistake. Because that's so professional.

For christ sakes i'll join your clan and donate you guys 10k zp so you can change it back to bath_salt. I want to see what they do honestly i do.

They have to be active on the forums. Hell i got an infraction from [GM]Saidin Himself Yesterday so..
This discussion has been closed.