Been absent for some time...

So, what's new from like...lets say a year ago? How many hackers are here now? Just tell me some basic new info please. Thank you.

Comments

• BBPwner wrote: »
    So, what's new from like...lets say 6 months ago? How many hackers are here now? Just tell me some basic new info please. Thank you.

Idk if it's just me but I haven't seen a hacker in about 5 weeks. But CF is getting cheaper, They took away a lot of the perm guns in the coupon system and replaced them with crapy temp guns. Along with other things. And E8 is ruined with noobs and BR's..

EDIT: but in their defense the perm guns that were up for grabs in the coupons system have been up for years, soo..
  • A lot less hackers than wha most people think are on.
    Auto-detection has definitely improved.

As for content, ya missed a slew of limited edition and seasonal weapons and items.
    We have a few new maps. We got Hero Mode X, with aliens!!!!
  • [MOD]9 wrote: »
    A lot less hackers than wha most people think are on.
    Auto-detection has definitely improved.

As for content, ya missed a slew of limited edition and seasonal weapons and items.
    We have a few new maps. We got Hero Mode X, with aliens!!!!

This game has like 50 limited edition and seasonal weapons, so its not a big loss ahaha.
    I'm glad to hear about the xtrap tho. God, I still remember that time when z8 just got crossfire from SubaGames and had another program gameguard, that time was a hack fest.
    What's the OP weapons now a days?
    ScoobyD wrote: »
    Idk if it's just me but I haven't seen a hacker in about 5 weeks. But CF is getting cheaper, They took away a lot of the perm guns in the coupon system and replaced them with crapy temp guns. Along with other things. And E8 is ruined with noobs and BR's..

EDIT: but in their defense the perm guns that were up for grabs in the coupons system have been up for years, soo..

Yeah, about a year ago a bunch of br/china/etc with star skins were becoming more common. Maybe some veterans should organize a new scrim server.
  • Zombie Mode.

If you wanna try it out we're in Foxtrot 8. Just ask for the pass.
  • New modes
    Maps
    Weapons
    Players
    Rules
    Bug Fixes
    MODs
    and most important of all :
    LESS HACKS :D
    What's the OP weapons now a days?

The M12s. c:

Also, XTrap has stepped up it's game, you've missed a lot of great weapons and fun events.
  • you have missed lots of awesome events! such as 100 exp+ and 50+ on the same week basically.

New MODS: Simrock , brother NattNatt. lol

maps, weps and a lot more. just go read the patch content :D
  • Summary

To sum it up. Its gotten better.
  • A lot, and I mean A LOT of wallers(just seeing through walls) and 1 hit slashers, making knife only and ghost mode unplayable.
  • Waaaay less hackers then a year ago for sure. You only really see the odd fast slash/1 hit knife slashers in GM and knife matches sometimes. Some crouch speeders too. Though they might be gone now. I'm pretty inactive lately so I'm not sure.
  • It's amazing how from 758 MB this game now takes up 3.5GB
  • Same amount of hackers, and SO, SO, SO many noobs. Every single game you play you will be called a hacker or noob of some sort. Pros get kicked, hackers dont, same old same old. A flood of BRs and turks came in. Like, there has to be hundreds of clans just for turks. its incredible. I wish they would make Canadian and American servers like they did for U.K.

Ribbons
    Badges
    New modes
    Mods
    New maps
    New weapons
    Less perm guns

The game changed but the people sure as hell didnt. If they did, it was a change for the worse.
  • Welcome back! Even though I never knew you.
    A lot, and I mean A LOT of wallers(just seeing through walls) and 1 hit slashers, making knife only and ghost mode unplayable.

I wouldn't say unplayable, that's just over-exaggerating. I only see them in clan wars and occasionly in SnD.
  • ' wrote:
    dvda[;3065358']Waaaay less hackers then a year ago for sure. You only really see the odd fast slash/1 hit knife slashers in GM and knife matches sometimes. Some crouch speeders too. Though they might be gone now. I'm pretty inactive lately so I'm not sure.
    Ghosts with speed crouch + slide + 1 slash hit kill are practically undetectable before they kills you D: (no breath sound).

A lots of wallers (as ChickenBoss says -seeing through walls). Uhm...A clan full of hackers: Egy_HackErs, lots of people with 200+ ping (10-13 of 16 of the room).

Sometimes i like to play GM with guys who really kick the hackers until they lose the two chances of kick vote :P
  • Well..I was only in few matches...but Im not impressed.
    First room I joined had a hacker in it, wall shot aimbot etc as well as 300 pingers.
    Second room was full of 300 pingers and general trash...
    I dunno about the comeback that i was thinking of doing now...
    Well..I was only in few matches...but Im not impressed.
    First room I joined had a hacker in it, wall shot aimbot etc as well as 300 pingers.
    Second room was full of 300 pingers and general trash...
    I dunno about the comeback that i was thinking of doing now...

If you manage to meet someone with those hacks on your very first game, then you really have bad luck. Mostly because those aren't a common sight nowadays.

Anyway, don't let a few games ruin your day! The hacking situation has definitely improved since last year. And definitely since we had gameguard also. :P

You should try out the new modes and such, like Zombie Mode; people tend to create Zombie Mode forum rooms every now and then, and I'd suggest you go visit those if you can't handle playing with random people in public rooms.
  • the hacking situation has improved from a year ago but if u go back a couple months - 1.5 months ago there was almost no hackers at all, you missed out at that time lol

most OP guns include: M4A1 Patriot and M14EBR imo
  • In my opinion. Little hackers.

New patches. Check up on the patches page for more info on that.