z8 money hungry not fair

z8 is money hungry to the point that its just pointless to spend money anymore never comming out with new gp crates or bp items becouse they dont care i have 400k gp and 30k bp it ant fair that i have nothing to spend it on

my suggestion is that z8 stop being cheap ....................... greedy thats what they are

Comments

• i no. everybody is stoked 4 a patch, and when it comes out its all zp crate stuff. nearly everytime its zp crates cause thats what they make money on. i got 130k GP waiting but nothing to spend it on. and the 1 new map they come out with, is for MM/HM the 2 gayest modes in the game
  • mauser should have been put in the gp crates becouse its a older style hand gun it like the anaconda 4 god sake.......
  • llloyd wrote: »
    mauser should have been put in the gp crates becouse its a older style hand gun it like the anaconda 4 god sake.......

That's not a valid reason to make it a GP crate.
  • z8 has shi*t loads of money already so it could not hurt them to put a new god dam gun into gp crates like i say there just being greedy!!!
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    In the end, it's a business.
    I agree...HOWEVER, if a business wants to stay afloat, it must listen to the people who give them the money in the first place...

People want more damn GP and BP crates, not these ZP crates for weapons that are just stupid reskins.....

I'm starting to think they don't even HAVE that many more guns to be added to the game. If you go over the home version of the game, how many guns are there that are reskins? TONS of em'! WHO WANTS TO PAY FOR A SKIN?! NO ONE! ):[

If I recall the last damn weapon they added to the game was the Beretta m14, TAR, M12S...the DSR game on the heels of those, and then the stupid Winny scope and Desperados...

Only worthwhile things in that list are the Beretta, Tar, and DSR...you catch hell from the crybabies if you use any of the other ones...>__>
  • Well... Most of hakers Hakers dont spend ZP, so they just make us to buy it.
    Its a bit unfair but seeing super scores and gains of hakers in any mode but especially MM or HM, they will have every GP items available in the game.
    they want my money, but i will not give it until i see stupid noobs killing me with one shot(10% of the players are fine and understandable... But 30-40% of players do it) and CPT's and Majors suporting it!!
    Its not worth the money i spent... (i should buy a new CPU instead of giving money to them and seeing no results at all.

And wooo... Im waiting for my PP-19 hum...
    z8 is money hungry to the point that its just pointless to spend money anymore never comming out with new gp crates or bp items becouse they dont care i have 400k gp and 30k bp it ant fair that i have nothing to spend it on

my suggestion is that z8 stop being cheap ....................... greedy thats what they are

Hey they didn't ask you to spend your money on this game.
    They need money to improve the game.
    In the end stop crying.
    mauser should have been put in the gp crates

Agreed! :D
    z8 has shi*t loads of money already so it could not hurt them to put a new god dam gun into gp crates like i say there just being greedy!!!

Please, Pics or it didnt happen.

and BTW its not free to play.
    Its free to play with default guns, rest you gotta pay for. Trolled. Hard.
  • JEM150 wrote: »

A game is considered Free 2 Play when you don't have to buy the game or make payments in order to continue playing.
    A game is considered Free 2 Play when you don't have to buy the game or make payments in order to continue playing.

When did I ever state that it isnt.
    When did I ever state that it isnt.
    JEM150 wrote: »

Errr... right there?
  • new stuff are coming out..waste your money on gp crates or something...eventually they'll have some new gp crate and gp gun..just use random gp on gp crates you didnt get
    Errr... right there?

-facepalm-
    READ THE LINE DIRECTLY BENEATH IT.

Oh god, Brazilians these days. I loved them way more back in the days of watching soccer.
  • Not surprised. Every patch someone has to find a reason to complain and/or attack Z8Games.

There are a lot of GP guns already. This is a business and you have to accept it. Be happy we are getting a patch every month or 2. Think of something better to complain about.
  • BlindAxE wrote: »
    They need money to improve the game.

Rooster rider spotted.

1) They have been getting money since day 1 (or so...)....I've seen NO improvements besides opening new servers....everything else was all just stuff pre-made by Smilegate for G4 to add the game.

An IMPROVEMENT would be to fix the damn shovel lag swing and hit area...and to nurf the damn weak strike to 60body/100 head/100 Strong dmg.

An IMPROVEMENT would be to ban all South American IPs and then get a company to open a server DOWN THERE so they can play with people they feel more comfortable to play with; Save us to do the same here!

An IMPROVEMENT would be to stop ignoring all the sentiment that keeps growing as time goes by and the patches look lees and less spectacular...I was straight ECSTATIC when they released the m12s, TAR, Thompson, DSR-1, and Beretta...it was GOOD then! And we all wanted to see MM mode come!

Well, MM turned out to be CRAP, the m12s gets you nothing but hate (it's not even OP, it just seems like it because you usually get plastered with it from 3 feet away...or a tank has it), Thompson does so much dmg over range that people wanna call you a noob and kick you, DSR-1 is 'unfair' because you can stay on target and it's a 1 shot 100% of the time (but they won't complain about the PSG being a 1 hit kill 90% of the time.....), and the TAR? Don't really see it often...

Dead in the water game is dead in the water....they should shut it down and do a Version 2 with updated Gfx, maps, modes, the whole shabangabanga...and don't some saying that stupid "programming is hard, it would take forever." BS because they hire more then 10 programmers to DO that...10 people programming is going to cut the thing down by a longshot. Assets etc would have large teams as well. They'd have a closed alpha within 12 months of starting the damn thing, have 6 months to tweak it some more, and then pop out a closed-beta a few months later....
  • [MOD]DDoTt wrote: »
    Not surprised. Every patch someone has to find a reason to complain and/or attack Z8Games.

There are a lot of GP guns already. This is a business and you have to accept it. Be happy we are getting a patch every month or 2. Think of something better to complain about.

how about not having better account protection.
    a pin code would be nice. *COUGH*
    -facepalm-
    READ THE LINE DIRECTLY BENEATH IT.

Oh god, Brazilians these days. I loved them way more back in the days of watching soccer.

Exactly, you said that it wasn't F2P since you have to pay to get guns/extras/etc, which makes no sense at all.

If you really have no clue what F2P means, you can look it up:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F2P

Wikipedia is not exactly the most solid resource, however it was the 1st one that I found.

And please, keep your racist comments to yourself, it just makes you look stupid.

And I'm not Brazilian, not even close.

Peace out.
  • Greedy? Did you read where they were donating 10% to Japan?

Or did you see ZP and go OOOMMGGGG ANOHTER ZP THING I HATE Z8GAMES OMGOMGOMG THEYRE SO GREEEDY AND CHEEEEAP?
  • new stuff are coming out..waste your money on gp crates or something...eventually they'll have some new gp crate and gp gun..just use random gp on gp crates you didnt get

i have all the dam stupid peace of crap gp crate guns
    Exactly, you said that it wasn't F2P since you have to pay to get guns/extras/etc, which makes no sense at all.

If you really have no clue what F2P means, you can look it up:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F2P

Wikipedia is not exactly the most solid resource, however it was the 1st one that I found.

And please, keep your racist comments to yourself, it just makes you look stupid.

And I'm not Brazilian, not even close.

Peace out.

Dude..... Im just gonna be quiet.
    Dont want myself banned.

Frankly, how old are you?

I have nothing against Br's.
    only br's playing crossfire.
    Dont want myself banned.

Good idea..

And most likely older than you...

Please dont insult people here... it only makes you look like a moron
  • Greedy? Did you read where they were donating 10% to Japan?

Or did you see ZP and go OOOMMGGGG ANOHTER ZP THING I HATE Z8GAMES OMGOMGOMG THEYRE SO GREEEDY AND CHEEEEAP?

lol yes cheap i dont care about japan they can burn 4 all i care....

and im just saying there cheap becouse they never have new gp guns only zp zpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzp thats cheap if u ask me
  • Rooster rider spotted.

1) They have been getting money since day 1 (or so...)....I've seen NO improvements besides opening new servers....everything else was all just stuff pre-made by Smilegate for G4 to add the game.

An IMPROVEMENT would be to fix the damn shovel lag swing and hit area...and to nurf the damn weak strike to 60body/100 head/100 Strong dmg.

An IMPROVEMENT would be to ban all South American IPs and then get a company to open a server DOWN THERE so they can play with people they feel more comfortable to play with; Save us to do the same here!

An IMPROVEMENT would be to stop ignoring all the sentiment that keeps growing as time goes by and the patches look lees and less spectacular...I was straight ECSTATIC when they released the m12s, TAR, Thompson, DSR-1, and Beretta...it was GOOD then! And we all wanted to see MM mode come!

Well, MM turned out to be CRAP, the m12s gets you nothing but hate (it's not even OP, it just seems like it because you usually get plastered with it from 3 feet away...or a tank has it), Thompson does so much dmg over range that people wanna call you a noob and kick you, DSR-1 is 'unfair' because you can stay on target and it's a 1 shot 100% of the time (but they won't complain about the PSG being a 1 hit kill 90% of the time.....), and the TAR? Don't really see it often...

Dead in the water game is dead in the water....they should shut it down and do a Version 2 with updated Gfx, maps, modes, the whole shabangabanga...and don't some saying that stupid "programming is hard, it would take forever." BS because they hire more then 10 programmers to DO that...10 people programming is going to cut the thing down by a longshot. Assets etc would have large teams as well. They'd have a closed alpha within 12 months of starting the damn thing, have 6 months to tweak it some more, and then pop out a closed-beta a few months later....
    Since when have they ever listened to forumers? the only game i know that even remotely listens to forumers is Runescape.
    Dont want myself banned.

I'm pretty sure I'm older than you, from what you have posted so far, I believe I am.

EDIT: Srsly? Still going after the BRs? I already clarified that I'm not.

and im just saying there cheap becouse they never have new gp guns only zp zpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzpzp thats cheap if u ask me

You just completely blew any credible respect you may of had..

You quite frankly are pathetic.

Because they never have any GP weapons? Guess what? There are tons of them to choose from... deal with it... If you dont like it then dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

That dig on Japan was uncalled for.

Some one didn't have his happy meal.

And if Japan burns, so does alot of the stuff we get from Japan.
  • Since when have they ever listened to forumers? the only game i know that even remotely listens to forumers is Runescape.

Forumers are less than 1% of the game population.. they arent a valid range of people to survey for updates and or company decisions.
This discussion has been closed.