Now What?

Comments

• Y0uMadPr0 wrote: »
    My statement was grammaticly right.
    You didn't play with a legit player because :
    1-your rank isnt high so you dont play much.
    2-YOU ARE TOO NOOB TO SEPRATE HACK FROM SKILL.
    P.S : Anta we sa7bk welad metnaka...(That means GL).
    1-I dont play much , because i have a social life, GG
    2-Too noob ? Really ? Didnt know you could fly at 70mph in crossfire while crouching without chams
    P.s: I'm not even gonna answer the last part , vulgar language just shows how weak your personality is
    Sidenote: you might want to brush up on your grammar
  • Demonitee wrote: »
    #1 Larn English.
    #2 There is nothing as a troller.
    #3 How does talking about a clan refer to any stupidity?
    #4 I know for a fact that at least 5 players in your clan hack, I've seen them myself.
    #5 Pathetic[\b]

1-Go learn some proper english.
    2-You are a crying child.
    3-Anta abn mtnaka.
    4-Anta we sa7bk m3rseen.
  • LTpickles wrote: »
    1-I dont play much , because i have a social life, GG
    2-Too noob ? Really ? Didnt know you could fly at 70mph in crossfire while crouching without chams
    P.s: I'm not even gonna answer the last part , vulgar language just shows how weak your personality is
    Sidenote: you might want to brush up on your grammar

Last part was GoodLuck.
    Are you so dumb to understand that?
    1-Go learn some proper english.
    2-You are a crying child.
    3-Anta abn mtnaka.
    4-Anta we sa7bk m3rseen.

We're IGSCE students , our education is superior to yours , our English is at least 3x better then yours
    Once again , insults , too dumb to make a valid argument ?
    Edit:I'm Egyptian moron , i can understand your insults
    We're IGSCE students , our education is superior to yours , our English is at least 3x better than yours
    Once again , insults , too dumb to make a valid argument ?
    Edit:I'm Egyptian moron , i can understand your insults

Told you before go learn some proper english kid.
    Edit : What insults ya abn elmtnaka?

Can not believe who's saying that. Face palm.

So you're criticizing the fact that i made a single grammar mistake in a past statement and ignoring the fact that half your posts contain multiple grammar mistakes ?
    Took you 5 minutes to notice that and make a comeback , somebody's slow
    So you're criticizing the fact that i made a single grammar mistake in a past statement and ignoring the fact that half your posts contain multiple grammar mistakes ?
    Took you 5 minutes to notice that and make a comeback , somebody's slow

In fact i have social life.
    And i dont have time to talk with Re.**** kids.
    And i dont have to time talk with Re.**** kids.

and again , you use insults
    Bypassing the censor is against the rules , using stars etc.
    Social life ? I heard switchblade prices are on the rise ! Chop Chop! Get to work
    and again , you use insults
    Bypassing the censor is against the rules , using stars etc.
    Social life ? I heard switchblade prices are on the rise ! Chop Chop! Get to work

LoL.
    Are you mad or something,Bypassing the censor in a flame war?
    Anyway...i didn't bypass.
    Can't you see the stars?
    Don't you think that all three of us are going to get infracted like the last time?
    LoL.
    Are you mad or something,Bypassing the censor in a flame war?
    Anyway...i didn't bypass.
    Can't you see the stars?
    Don't you think that all three of us are going to get infracted like the last time?

I havent used any vulgar nouns . Keeping it classy
    The stars are bypassing the censor , check the new forum rules
    I havent used any vulgar nouns . Keeping it classy
    The stars are bypassing the censor , check the new forum rules

I didn't write stars.
    OMG,Can you please work your mind a little pit tonight?
    And what,keep it classy or not classy.
    This is a FLAME WAR.
    We are going to get infracted.
    And i dont have time to talk with Re.**** kids.
    Y0uMadPr0 wrote: »
    I didn't write stars.
    llama-stare-gif.gif

Y0uMadPr0 wrote: »
    OMG,Can you please work your mind a little pit tonight?
    llama-stare-gif.gif

That pic explained what i am talking about.
    You are NOT a Human.
    Let me explain to you how does the "Censor" works :
    If i said Fck with "U" it turns it to ****.(Stars)
    But when i say "Fck" Without the "U" It doesn't do anything...And this is "Bypassing the Censor"
    Did You Get it now?
  • Lets Pause this Flame war for some time?
    I am going out with my friends now.
    That pic explained what i am talking about.
    You are NOT a Human.
    Let me explain to you how does the "Censor" works :
    If i said Fck with "U" it turns it to ****.(Stars)
    But when i say "Fck" Without the "U" It doesn't do anything...And this is "Bypassing the Censor"
    Did You Get it now?

I've been here for one and a half years now , never seen anyone make more invalid points

7smGB.png
    Go ahead , argue
    Edit : This is me destroying you , a flame war would actually have two sides
  • I can't get grenade kills if my life depended on it. I am a grenade magnet though. Play an Eygpt match with me and I would give you 10+ kills a match guranteed!
    I've been here for one and a half years now , never seen anyone make more invalid points

7smGB.png
    Go ahead , argue
    Edit : This is me destroying you , a flame war would actually have two sides

#winning
  • Before i leave this conversation just wanted to tell you something :
    You 2 are so childish,
    There is no winners in a flame war.
    Really how old are 10,11?
    My advise for you Dominite is to grow up and when you have an arguement with somebody is to stand against him like a man and don't go cry to your friends to support.
    And to you BadLT,
    Is to Read what i said above and do it with your friend.
    Peace out Kids.
    Before i leave this conversation just wanted to tell you something :
    You 2 are so childish,
    There is no winners in a flame war.
    Really how old are 10,11?
    My advise for you Dominite is to grow up and when you have an arguement with somebody is to stand against him like a man and don't go cry to your friends to support.
    And to you BadLT,
    Is to Read what i said above and do it with your friend.
    Peace out Kids.
    Making unrelated points in a failed attempt at a comeback does not make you cool or alternative
    You sir have failed , every single point you made was invalid , your vulgar insults simply add to the point that you are immature , we're both 15 and we're in the same class , we back each other up that is what mates do
    Feel free to make more points , i'll just shoot you down
  • 2Alfl wrote: »
    get the badge plus 100(cost 800zp) and go to td egypt

and have a nade fair

if you get that you will only need like 250 nade kills

Yeah I know this is easily the least fun part of Cross Fire, but it is the best way. I am also in a similar situation but not quite that high of a grade. Badge 100 percent and TD egypt is the only way to go. I can only do a few games at a time usually but good luck.
    Making unrelated points in a failed attempt at a comeback does not make you cool or alternative
    You sir have failed , every single point you made was invalid , your vulgar insults simply add to the point that you are immature , we're both 15 and we're in the same class , we back each other up that is what mates do
    Feel free to make more points , i'll just shoot you down

Now you call me sir???, "FacePalm"
    That was not a failed attempt to a comeback.
    You just failed to get my point because you are still a child and you can't understand it now.
    When there is an arguement betwen 2 people you can't back up anybody or it will turn to a Flame war like what happened above.
    You have to let your friend stand like a man and speak for himself.
    If you want to keep it classy you have to act like a man first.
    When you learn to do so,
    I will love to have a conversation with you.
    Now you call me sir???, "FacePalm"
    That was not a failed attempt to a comeback.
    You just failed to get my point because you are still a child and you can't understand it now.
    When there is an arguement betwen 2 people you can't back up anybody or it will turn to a Flame war like what happened above.
    You have to let your friend stand like a man and speak for himself.
    If you want to keep it classy you have to act like a man first.
    When you learn to do so,
    I will love to have a conversation with you.

You do realize most of your posts dont make sense ?
    If you feel offended by "Sir" i can call you street trash
    You have not made any solid points , all you did was call me a child
    it does not matter who's ripping you a new one , and you need to stop repeating every word i say ,unless you cant come up with any words of your own because you lack the intelligence to do so
    You do realize most of your posts dont make sense ?
    If you feel offended by "Sir" i can call you street trash
    You have not made any solid points , all you did was call me a child
    it does not matter who's ripping you a new one , and you need to stop repeating every word i say ,unless you cant come up with any words of your own because you lack the intelligence to do so

Ok, as i can't see any "Classy" talk here,i will talk to you like you talk to me.
    First you are dumb if you can't get my point to now.
    second, i didnt repeat your words.
    third i dont lake in anything unlike you lack in everything.
    i tried to be polite with you but you are dumb and cant understand my points.
    every time i talk with you in something you go and change the subject and start to insult.
    stop repeating that you dont understand my points because that just shows how stupid you are.
    Ok, as i can't see any "Classy" talk here,i will talk to you like you talk to me.
    First you are dumb if you can't get my point to now.
    second, i didnt repeat your words.
    third i dont lake in anything unlike you lack in everything.
    i tried to be polite with you but you are dumb and cant understand my points.
    every time i talk with you in something you go and change the subject and start to insult.
    stop repeating that you dont understand my points because that just shows how stupid you are.

Honestly , stop saying classy , now i am having regrets i ever mentioned that word
    You have no points , that's just it , how does one understand what is non existing ?
    Havent you noticed nobody backing you up ? You are a full fledged moron
  • Arguing over Arguing. It's clearly a waste of time, and was proved during that NATO protesting event. Don't let history repeat itself and get back on-topic.

I recommend going for other badges. Nade kills are generally something passive, so maybe you should do your sniper / scout badges while doing that one. Every kill counts to the corresponding badge respectively. :D
  • Arguing over Arguing. It's clearly a waste of time, and was proved during that NATO protesting event. Don't let history repeat itself and get back on-topic.

I recommend going for other badges. Nade kills are generally something passive, so maybe you should do your sniper / scout badges while doing that one. Every kill counts to the corresponding badge respectively. :D

I know this is not going anywhere , but i've got too much free time on my hands and i've already finished all my plants for today
  • Stupid kid is stupid.
    There nobody backing anybody up except you and your friend because this is childih thing as i stated before.
    And my posts have meanings,
    But you are too STUPID.
    What can i do to make you understand?
    I think the school you said that you are from (which i have not ever heard about)
    Are only for stupid kids.
    I know this is not going anywhere , but i've got too much free time on my hands and i've already finished all my plants for today
    Well, I think it's a better idea to not waste time with a troll, let alone feeding them. I recommend trying out Techno Kitty Adventure. The songtrack is the best of all. c:

*Edit* I think this is a horrible way to use up time, since i have the ACT in two days -.-"

Its PLANS not PLANTS.
    And i think you said you dont have much time to play becuase you have social life.
    But now you have TOO MUCH FREE TIME.
    What a KID.