Glorify - The New Technique tm

Hello Guys. I don't know if any of you remember Technique tm/Strategy tm? It was in the top 20s back then. But somehow it had been disappeared. I was part of it, and I had no clue on what had happened until today. Today, in my current clan, which xx[Azeb]xx who was Tech-Crime, and *[EB]_Death who was Tech-*Hawk, and [Papa]Bear* who was Pak47 are now in. They had told me that a hacker had broken into Pak's account, and kicked everybody, it was not his fault. However, since it was a big process of rebuilding and getting everybody in, they decided to not to. However, today, we are planning to make Glorify Shine Like it did when Technique tm existed. So Please! All Of the Old Honorable, and Worthy Soldiers of Technique tm/Strategy tm, Join In from this link: http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=142482

P.S. If you Don't believe me, Pm Them In game. It is for real. They are back. So will Glorify shine like Technique tm did.

Apply Away! Im Sure That All of You Loyal Soldiers of Technique tm will want to be under your leader's command, and be 1 of the best again!

Comments