Top 10 Clans? (Not Ordered)

Comments

• iMenace wrote: »
    You both are to be more mature than then. If you suspect someone hacking you send in a support ticket. This is no way to start an arguement. Both of your post will be reported to a gm.

Nothing Much Bro, Sharing Latest News about Clan :D just telling the fact cmon its obvious sending supporticket LOL. So you are not happy that they got Busted aww :eek:
  • GodSlay wrote: »
    Nothing Much Bro, Sharing Latest News about Clan :D just telling the fact cmon its obvious sending supporticket LOL. So you are not happy that they got Busted aww :eek:

No irdc they got busted. Tbh i think it's quite humorus. But it's also funny seeing the hatred you have towards them over a game. "Your sharing the latest news about the clan" is going to spoil this thread and cause an arguement. Leave it at that and take it to PM's through CF about them hacking please.
  • Posting things like that or any hackusation, is against the rules, if I am not mistaken. They may have a few cheats, but what clan doesn't? Once they find out about it, Fondler will take care of it.
    No irdc they got busted. Tbh i think it's quite humorus. But it's also funny seeing the hatred you have towards them over a game. "Your sharing the latest news about the clan" is going to spoil this thread and cause an arguement. Leave it at that and take it to PM's through CF about them hacking please.

what "hatred, so you saying that someone who hacks and say their opinions QQ much , noobs, and some other ****, and you Love them? ROGL, if you do than, uhm that's stupid.. I posted here that's because i see top 10 and their name in list made me ROFL. Telling out fact don't deny please. ;)
  • Detox will deal with cheaters that are in their clan once they find them. They are a respectful clan, excluding some of the egotistical members.
    Dark Beast wrote: »
    Posting things like that or any hackusation, is against the rules, if I am not mistaken. They may have a few cheats, but what clan doesn't? Once they find out about it, Fondler will take care of it.

I did told fondler but he is like you guys Noobs and ****, if he wasn't like that i wouldn't have made this public i would personally show him this Video or send him in email or sumthing.
  • Show him the video. Give him the proof and let him see it and let him take it as he shall. If he continually gets proof that Alpha or any other member cheats, he will take care of it.
  • Dark Beast wrote: »
    Posting things like that or any hackusation, is against the rules, if I am not mistaken. They may have a few cheats, but what clan doesn't? Once they find out about it, Fondler will take care of it.
    Agreed.
    GodSlay wrote: »
    what "hatred, so you saying that someone who hacks and say their opinions QQ much , noobs, and some other ****, and you Love them? ROGL, if you do than, uhm that's stupid.. I posted here that's because i see top 10 and their name in list made me ROFL. Telling out fact don't deny please. ;)
    GodSlay wrote: »
    I did told fondler but he is like you guys Noobs and ****, if he wasn't like that i wouldn't have made this public i would personally show him this Video or send him in email or sumthing.

AGAIN you should have sent in a mother f'n support ticket. This is no way to treat our CF community going around hackusating peoples clans just because an "allaged" member is hacking. Going on the forums posting some bs video is inapropriate, immature and against the rules. We're not sticking up for him we're FOLLOWING THE RULES. Maybe you should try it sometime. Calling me a noob over and fps game. You're tuff.
  • :) thanks for the mention Cruelty we appreciate it and don't worry about this idiot we beat him earlier n he has been spamming me all day saying alpha hacks n I think he is mad cause his clan was using m12's and m14br's n still lost.. and for the young troll nice video Im sorry he has game sense and If you were smart and knew the game you would know recoil does not show up in replays.... nice link much respect to all the clan's we have love for everyone even the ones that hate us ;)
  • :) thanks for the mention Cruelty we appreciate it and don't worry about this idiot we beat him earlier n he has been spamming me all day saying alpha hacks n I think he is mad cause his clan was using m12's and m14br's n still lost.. and for the young troll nice video Im sorry he has game sense and If you were smart and knew the game you would know recoil does not show up in replays.... nice link much respect to all the clan's we have love for everyone even the ones that hate us ;)

And THAT is how the argument will end.

No problem NoobFondler.. And to go along with that video..

When Alphaz is rushing B the typical flash is over the top. Just because he throws a flash over a building which is very coming when rushing doesn't make him a hack. Then when he kills the first guy you can CLEARLY see his reaction. If he was hacking the whole time he would have preaimed him like you stated in the 3rd kill. When he gets the 3rd kill you can hear all the fire ringing out behind him. He simply turned around and started going to the hotel. He didn't "preaim" he simply turned and looked at the hotel.

I don't play competitive but i'm pretty sure using m14's in a scrim or w.e is for scrubs. You keep going lotus and i'll have my nice little friend named awmgasmic? come check this out :p

Edit: Now this is how the arguement will end, tehee xD

Don't sweat it fondler, any clan worth talking about alredy knows you guys don't hack. Most kids hackusate cause they don't know what game sence is. After you play for so long you expect certin things to happen. Like flashes in one area, peek spots, flank spots, knowing if the enemy is not right here where I'm looking I bet he's coming from .... BOOM headshot... Right there.

Takes a skilled player to recognize this. If you want to hackusate you look for obvious pre fire or looking thru walls etc. We played WAL quite a few time and actually had some respectable games. Win or lose both teams say ns and gg .. shows respect.
  • I can name more than 10 ;)

1.Clutch
    2.Isolation
    3.TheFeared ( US )
    4. !hostile!
    5. S&M
    6. Seal Team 6 ( leader i-gun-4-u )
    7. Detox
    8. -Rebirth ( Covert still blows <3 )
    9. Philosophy.
    10. Destructive ( Leader is Debel )
    11. Unison
    12. <3 ( iBeatcha is LT )
    13. Ravenous ( MissWolf is my hero! )
    14. WelFare
    15. Dismantle ( leader is -AiYeah )
    16. FoE
    17. Stalkers
    18. Bishh
    19. World Wide ( Much Love UNKNOWN22 )
    20. Sky
    21. Sushi.Bomb ( Kin is still ghey hehe )
    22. Kindred
    23. -Regulators-
    24.Unleashed
    25. WAL aka WeAreLegion
    26. weGAMING
    27. Unexpected
    28. Semper-Fi
    29. WarLords
    30. .cmK
    31. Clan Mega
    32. Old Legends
    33. Exclusive
    34. ChaosTheory
    35. InTime

That's all i could think of at the moment.. :)

xD clan mega you dont see many around anymore :( i only really see them when i play with one of them in my firends list
  • I don't think many clans are good but k

1. TheFeared
    2. Isolation
    3. S&M
    4. .cmK
    5. welFare
    6. OldLegends
    7. Stalkers
    8. Foe
    9. Ravenous
    10. Unison

I don't really know clans that well so I just looked at exquisites post and took 10 from there.
  • I feel so honored to be in Isolation. Just because we're not even a week old yet and we're already known for being on the Top 10. Appreciate it guys. :)
    All the other clans on the top 10 are worth mentioning as well.
  • Yeah Cruelty, I'm pretty sure clutch isn't 10th. More like 6th or 7th.
  • I need to make a bustclip but whenever I try to play the replay it says "Send Error Report"
    HELP!

The bustclip is among one of the above clans! :P

By "Bustclip" I assume you mean a clip of someone caught hacking? Anyways, the error you're receiving is due to the replays in the client not loading properly, I get this error constantly when I'm trying to log in. Whilst you've said that the clip is relevant to a clan listed above, your question requiring assistance has no such thing. Please keep the thread on topic. If this "Bustclip" is actually someone from said clan hacking, please do not publicize it. There's no need for degrading of anyone here, so it's best to submit a Support Ticket and be done.

OT: I think the older Clutch™'s have skill, and I'm sure they do now, too. I just haven't seen as much of 'em nowadays. ;)
  • doopfght wrote: »
    My clan is #1
    Which one oh great doopness?
  • I can name more than 10 ;)

1.Clutch
    2.Isolation
    3.TheFeared ( US )
    4. !hostile!
    5. S&M
    6. Seal Team 6 ( leader i-gun-4-u )
    7. Detox
    8. -Rebirth ( Covert still blows <3 )
    9. Philosophy.
    10. Destructive ( Leader is Debel )
    11. Unison
    12. <3 ( iBeatcha is LT )
    13. Ravenous ( MissWolf is my hero! )
    14. WelFare
    15. Dismantle ( leader is -AiYeah )
    16. FoE
    17. Stalkers
    18. Bishh
    19. World Wide ( Much Love UNKNOWN22 )
    20. Sky
    21. Sushi.Bomb ( Kin is still ghey hehe )
    22. Kindred
    23. -Regulators-
    24.Unleashed
    25. WAL aka WeAreLegion
    26. weGAMING
    27. Unexpected
    28. Semper-Fi
    29. WarLords
    30. .cmK
    31. Clan Mega
    32. Old Legends
    33. Exclusive
    34. ChaosTheory
    35. InTime
    36. Fusion ( Much Love MadMike! Also Sorry To Hear about Mili )

That's all i could think of at the moment.. :)

Thanks for mentioning us, unlike Anthony here, but I see how it is.

Tell your dad I said Hi, Exquisite :3
  • Yeah Cruelty, I'm pretty sure clutch isn't 10th. More like 6th or 7th.

its not in order. But if i wanted to i could arange it. i'll do that later.
  • Debellate wrote: »
    By "Bustclip" I assume you mean a clip of someone caught hacking? Anyways, the error you're receiving is due to the replays in the client not loading properly, I get this error constantly when I'm trying to log in. Whilst you've said that the clip is relevant to a clan listed above, your question requiring assistance has no such thing. Please keep the thread on topic. If this "Bustclip" is actually someone from said clan hacking, please do not publicize it. There's no need for degrading of anyone here, so it's best to submit a Support Ticket and be done.

OT: I think the older Clutch™'s have skill, and I'm sure they do now, too. I just haven't seen as much of 'em nowadays. ;)
    Clutch is better than we have ever been before..
    charchar94 wrote: »
    My clan will be on that list soon enough.

http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=225964
    You keep working on your clan i'm sure you will.
    KGTFO wrote: »
    Thanks for mentioning us, unlike Anthony here, but I see how it is.

Tell your dad I said Hi, Exquisite :3
    No offence but your clan is made up of retired e8 players. There isn't much to say about philosophy but i guess i'll add you up there lmfao.
  • charchar94 wrote: »
    My clan will be on that list soon enough.

http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=225964

With a CW win % of 40? Sorry to say but I highly doubt it...

GL anyways
  • CrueIty wrote: »
    No offence but your clan is made up of retired e8 players. There isn't much to say about philosophy but i guess i'll add you up there lmfao.

I find that an insult.
  • lol thx Cruelty i appreciate all the respect we are getting in this thread i would put clutch as 6th or 7th also
  • CrueIty wrote: »

That was rude... E8 players have skills, retired or not.
This discussion has been closed.