CF Anti Hacking Measures - Z8Games Hates hackers too!

Comments

• With me being female and playing this game for years now I am always being called a cheat. I do not cheat I am just somewhat good at this game mainly because I have played America's Army since 2000 and that is how I got so good at first person shooter games. I Love this game and I appreciate the effort you guy's put in to catch the cheaters, I have been getting client errors since the new patch but I hope that will work itself out soon enough But the way I see it is I have to many guns and way to much time on the game to ever hack it is not even worth the risk of losing everything I have worked so hard for and that is why I get mad when people call me a cheat Just because I am doing better than they are.For the people that do cheat why waist your time to even play because there is no fun in the game unless your earn your kills not download them, and it is so fulfilling to kill someone that is hacking because that shows that they really suck at hacking to lmao. Thanks Guy's for taking a lot of the hackers out of the way it has been more enjoyable without having to worry about them as much as we had to not to long ago

In any game, people are likely to call other people hackers, so do not worry about it. It happens to most of us, the legitimate players of the game. We can do nothing to stop it, and at least getting continually kicked and hackusated keeps me assured that there is no way that I would be banned because if a report ticket were ever sent in about me, I am 100% confident that nothing would happen, and that is what keeps me going. Also, what is your IGN, Angelabeth32?
  • I am doing this game for a while, allways with the same nick.

So: If somebody has a k/d+ over all ... he ha/cks in 99% of cases. It is not possible to have a k/d+ on this amount of ha/cker.
  • krethi wrote: »
    I am doing this game for a while, allways with the same nick.

So: If somebody has a k/d+ over all ... he ha/cks in 99% of cases. It is not possible to have a k/d+ on this amount of ha/cker.

no.

i have positive, without ever using a kd reset//hack in my whole time of playing. same with many, MANY people.

as for your suggestions earlier, the thing about cf is it's FREE to play...so paying for a download basically means it wouldn't be free...

Been playing for nearly 2 years on this account and have a 2.25 overall KDR.
    The only kind of hack I CAN'T beat reliably is Aimbots and Shoot-Through-Walls.

I beat so many hackers easily that hackers hack accuse me and request MY kick.
    Most hackers hack because they suck at this game, and most still suck even with the hacks.
    Most hackers I see barely manage a positive KDR at all, 1.0-1.5 KDR on average.

Not everyone doing better then you is hacking, It is very easy to get a positive KDR in this game simply because of how many players suck at it and I assume your one of them.
  • i think you must Prevent amendments to the game files Any amendments X-Trap Will Not Starting The Game....
    and take look on
    the main sites to make hake.r 4 cross.fire...
  • i still think those who report someone should get a notification.. " The acc u have reported(NameHere)has been banned for... bla bla" specially bcuz i will take a ss of it and use it against him/her ruining his/her reputation.. forcing him/her to change his name or start a new act or stop hacking.. Spreading our screenshots with da community will help and we will be more cautious.. but dats just my opinion :)
  • Doing great

Z8 does a very nice job in capping hackers outta the game. With being all busy and stuff. Thanks Z8. :D

I have played for 3 years ish and i am positive k/d and i never cheated so.....
  • The best way to get rid of hackers i have ever seen. was not banning the acc! but banning the IP and acc. I also know if you send a notice to the place thay DL the hack send them a copy of a warent to show whose IP has done a DL of there hacks. Thay must give you that list.If thay are using that program and its not legal you can then send there net provider a notice and there net will be shutdown! after you do an IP ban!
  • Many people complain about hacks and can't accept the fact that the Z8 team do their best to track and ban them. To be honest, hacking has gone a bit down in the game, so good job Z8 ;)
  • I have an idea to eliminate hackers more rapidly from the game.
    Create a "I hate hackers" ribbon (you can win it for example when 50 hackers you had reported got banned): in this way you encourage people to report them.

these kinds of kids probably scream f11, kika when someone kills him.
    ****es me off

EDIT: rarely see hakers these days
  • Just Now Seeing This Thread , This is a Great Thread ! ^_^
  • One question.

When the auto-ban system detects a hacker, does the hacker get kicked immidiatly or can he still play until the game is done? And will their CF window close when they get kicked?
  • kick list

been searching the forum but couldnt find anything like this, so thought i would post it here, since it does have something to do with antihacking
    i seen this in my early year as gamer.. ;)
    the ingame kick list.. idea only ofc
    its basically a list that pops up when a vote is finished showing who pressed what [f12] [f11] this back then (making myself sound old >.< ) was a really good thing and prevented some, ofc not all from pressing f12 when it was clearly a hacker playing. idk if this would be a possibility...
    but the whole thing kinda lets ppl know who supports hackers and who dont and would even make some ppl think twice about pressing f12 if its clearly a hacker playing ofc... i see alot of ppl when playing that says f11 then in teamchat f12 >.<
  • They could bring out a antihack ribbon for 100 reportet hackers
  • Titan4GAME wrote: »
    They could bring out a antihack ribbon for 100 reportet hackers

Im pretty sure the hack reports would overflood them with everyone hackusating everyone just for getting the ribbon >.<
  • Wishjj wrote: »
    One question.

When the auto-ban system detects a hacker, does the hacker get kicked immidiatly or can he still play until the game is done? And will their CF window close when they get kicked?

It can take awhile for the Anti-hack to detect the hack, but once detected it kicks them immediately out of the game with the ban.
    WcKing wrote: »
    The best way to get rid of hackers i have ever seen. was not banning the acc! but banning the IP and acc. I also know if you send a notice to the place thay DL the hack send them a copy of a warent to show whose IP has done a DL of there hacks. Thay must give you that list.If thay are using that program and its not legal you can then send there net provider a notice and there net will be shutdown! after you do an IP ban!
    Titan4GAME wrote: »
    Or block the hackers ip. my opinion

I know they already do IP ban, don't think they contact the internet provider tho.
  • no.

i have positive, without ever using a kd reset//hack in my whole time of playing. same with many, MANY people.

as for your suggestions earlier, the thing about cf is it's FREE to play...so paying for a download basically means it wouldn't be free...
    Sry, man ... was not my intention to offense you and others, maybe i have to say: 99% of ppl with k/d+ over all use ha/ck!

And i dont think too, that ha/cker use this forum ... there are other boards, where u can exchange your ha/ck. Question of time. Playing, school and ha/ck boards will cost a lot of time!

The other suggestion: So if u dont want to let pay, there are other 4 points ... i did this propose a long time ago.

Every download got an ID which is collected with the player ID ... No problem to do so!
    The hole game gets blocked, player ID get registered. No problem to extract the catched ID's from your database and ban player ID permantly on several try.

At least ha/cker have a lot of time to spend for a new download. Losing player id will prevend too a good rank and that real good player get a good rank and are accused for ha/ck.

And there are NOT less ha/ck!

I am disoccupied at the moment, try to play when daily mission changed ... try it!
  • You can not ban IP ... most ha/cker have no static ip cause the provider changes it at least every 24h.

And surely you can not ban a ip-range.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    It can take awhile for the Anti-hack to detect the hack, but once detected it kicks them immediately out of the game with the ban.

Actully, there is no delay. once a certain cheat is "Detected" an autoban will kick in right after they login and issue a ban/disconnect
  • The hacking situation is lots better than it used to be.

Lately all you see is the odd aimbot and people chamming.

Long may it last :)
  • haaaak=noooooooooooooob

haaaak=noooooooooooooob
  • Great Job with those new patches it seems that 99.9% of hac.kers (sorry im already used to type like that from plaing CF) are gone... when i started playing there were no room with no hac.kers CF for like completly hac.ked my people in game... many people started hac.king because they wanted revenge from the people to hac.ked them...just like me and my friend Spoonmurder...but anyway we didnt want to hak because "Hac.king is for n00bs" and we tried to kill them with our own skill...it helped us very much actually...we got very skilled at aiming and headshoting form one bullet because when a hac.ked sees you..you dont have time to spray or jump around the corners..you hacve to quickly react with one bullet. Now when we are playing 2v2 people are trying to kick us because they think we hac.k because we headshot from one bullet..they think we have aimbot or something xD its funny actually to realize how n00b they are xD. Anyway the hac.king did a lot of truble and a lot of people stoped plaing CF because of that...for me and my friend was a good training of skills... Great Job keeping the Game!!
    >Keep Going, And Stay Strong Team!!

btw im [Pro]Crysis- from US-E server and LT in the [MOLDOVA] clan.
  • Hack is not away the are still much hackers ingame cf have not the full control if it there is no chance to keep them away for ever.
    But the main thing is if the other team have aimbotter/waller in team they dont kick them fast enough just at last round couse they scared to kick them
  • damn I would love to report ghost mode hackers but my fps gets really small when I manage a option to save the videos,in next 5 months I'll get new laptop so I'll report those hackers...
  • elasmar12 wrote: »
    haaaak=noooooooooooooob

yeah... thank you Cpt. Obvious

Thank you for spamming...

Anyway... i start to see more hackers....

But i am sure z8 try to get rid of them...
  • The hack situation is better, there are fewer hacks nowadays, thanks CF
  • I've seen enough hackers, even in clan matches, which really annoys me. Most start hacking when they are losing. Aimbots are easy to detect, since he will be one shotting everyone from whateven distance. Its harder to tell if someone is using a wall hack tho. Sometimes you can see players pre-fire even before you go around the corner, but this doesn't assure you that the player is a waller. So I was wondering how can you guys see if a player is using wall hacks? Oh and how do I report someone that hacked in my game?