ask tastylimes anything

Comments

• delNSnee wrote: »
    Why would you hang out with a bunch of 12 year olds after playing with the best group of guys you could possibly play with?

ie delSKY, myself and Dinosauras.

because willofgod is the coolest guy you will ever meet on the internet.
  • i know i'm pretty much irreplaceable, but who is going to be the new me on these forums? we need a ****ing cold hearted instigator.
  • xfamOusx wrote: »
    I honestly don't know why you guys post up pictures of other people in an attempt to troll them.. most of you look worse than the people that you troll on anyways haha pitiful!

not sure if that's always true but in the case of D posting pictures, then it is.
  • NevetsoL wrote: »
    not sure if that's always true but in the case of D posting pictures, then it is.

heheheheheheheh
  • tasty_10g wrote: »
    i know i'm pretty much irreplaceable, but who is going to be the new me on these forums? we need a ****ing cold hearted instigator.

I think the closest thing to you would probably be MyAWM

the only difference is that he is susceptible to trolling himself and he doesn't have a massive cult following like yourself
    Never liked you. You're pretty obnoxious and your name is ****ing cheesy as ****.

Do you like me?

eukp46.jpg

Awesome
  • eukp46.jpg

thats actually tight as sh1t ahahahahahaha

can I order one PLEASE
  • @giggle Thanks ;D

@D I'm still mad at you, but yes you can order it.

@Tasty You like the V necks? They don't come in V tho :(

a friend sent me it today for a Christmas present !
  • TastyLimes figures, only in F2P FPS games, people.

Mostly because F2P games are crowded with penniless, easily impressed and gullible teenagers, that's just the reality of it.

Who to replace him? Another kid with great intellectual potential, done the wrong way.
    Cheating + Pathologically lying + Acting ruthless = Famous.

Had to add something to it, that just shows how uneducated about historical figures throughout Humankind you are. This view would shake every Socrates, Descartes, Nietzche's head in disbelief and disgust. You're just following religiously the mainstream media and tenures this modern, 21st Century life gives you. This logic is only relevant in the present, but will not last the stand of time. It never had and most likely never will.

At best you're some kind of Britney Spears of CF, congratulations. Now focus on school and achieve something useful for once.
  • Daggystyle wrote: »
    Had to add something to it, that just shows how uneducated about historical figures throughout Humankind you are. This view would shake every Socrates, Descartes, Nietzche's head in disbelief and disgust. You're just following religiously the mainstream media and tenures this modern, 21st Century life gives you. This logic is only relevant in the present, but will not last the stand of time. It never had and most likely will never.

At best you're some kind of Britney Spears of CF, congratulations. Now focus on school and achieve something useful for once.

There is a great deal of irony in these statements.

It is to claim that one is lacking in character and action, when no one really knows how the other acts and lives.
  • There is a great deal of irony in these statements.

It is to claim that one is lacking in character and action, when no one really knows how the other acts and lives.

Yet, it is safe to presume he hasn't been the Archimedes, Virgil, Erasmus, Da Vinci, Moliere, Churchill, Einstein of our era. Yet he talks about tips to be famous? More like be famous in a F2P game, that's his life experience right there, and that's nothing to be impressed, more like something to keep in mute when recompiling one introspection in life.

His lackey can try to defend him, they are still lackeys with at best little more life experience than him, which is so little and meaningless at this point.
    Yet, it is safe to presume he hasn't been the Archimedes, Virgil, Erasmus, Da Vinci, Moliere, Churchill, Einstein of our era. Yet he talks about tips to be famous? More like be famous in a F2P game, that's his life experience right there, and that's nothing to be impressed, more like something to keep in mute when recompiling one introspection in life.

His lackey can try to defend him, they are still lackeys with at best little more life experience than him, which is so little and meaningless at this point.

You're just enraged that you're nearly in your 30's and you have done nothing with your life. May I remind you that I am 17 and still in school? Life experiences, please, you're clearly an ant in this society to be doing this in your 30's.

Why don't you share some of your life experiences?
    Had to add something to it, that just shows how uneducated about historical figures throughout Humankind you are. This view would shake every Socrates, Descartes, Nietzche's head in disbelief and disgust. You're just following religiously the mainstream media and tenures this modern, 21st Century life gives you. This logic is only relevant in the present, but will not last the stand of time. It never had and most likely never will.

Wow, are you writing paragraph long responses to a satirical comment I made about becoming famous? My goodness, you're a ****ing loser. Go mop some floors.
  • Tasty, I think I have already stated how delusional you are about life and society, and how your character, no matter how thoroughly thought and devised was, will still not hold any grounds with me nor anyone else with respectable life experience and wisdom.

Trying to argue with me, in your current state and situation, is asking for you to get verbally destroyed anyway. You're just trying to provoke it to test me and I'm so awfully bored by it, to be honest?!..

Like come on, get something going and then maybe we can have a solid educated man-to-man conversation, right now you're just dodging and call me a floor mopper because you clearly have nothing else to resort to. You victimized your own self, and still resort to try to diminish others to get self-esteem, if that's not meant to attract more sympathy to your cause, then I don't know what it is.

Like I said, works with gullible and/or innocent teenagers, never with me, not unless you show me something else than just using arrogance and pretending to be someone else to avoid revealing the little girl crying inside of you.
  • Hey Dagnasty. Can you tell me what you did wrong in life so I don't end up like you? (30 years old posting on a gaming forum) Thanks.
    Hey Dagnasty. Can you tell me what you did wrong in life so I don't end up like you? (30 years old posting on a gaming forum) Thanks.

Tasty, you fancy about your wits, I suggest you start using them. You seem to think I'd go cry in my corner like some kid getting bullied in junior high.
  • Hey Dagnasty. Can you tell me what you did wrong in life so I don't end up like you? (30 years old posting on a gaming forum) Thanks.
    Tasty, I think I have already stated how delusional you are about life and society, and how your character, no matter how thoroughly thought and devised was, will still not hold any grounds with me nor anyone else with respectable life experience and wisdom.

Trying to argue with me, in your current state and situation, is asking for you to get verbally destroyed anyway. You're just trying to provoke it to test me and I'm so awfully bored by it, to be honest?!..

Like come on, get something going and then maybe we can have a solid educated man-to-man conversation, right now you're just dodging and call me a floor mopper because you clearly have nothing else to resort to. You victimized your own self, and still resort to try to diminish others to get self-esteem, if that's not meant to attract more sympathy to your cause, then I don't know what it is.

Like I said, works with gullible and/or innocent teenagers, never with me, not unless you show me something else than just using arrogance and pretending to be someone else to avoid revealing the little girl crying inside of you.
    do you take everything this seriously?
  • GRONKOWSKI wrote: »

Well, he's 30. He realizes that he's living a pretty laughable life so he acts grumpy on the forums. He tries to tell aspiring, driven people like myself that we're doing something wrong, that we act wrong, this and that. At the end of the day, he's the one that replies to everything that I have to say. He gets instigated by teenagers over the internet and he tries to criticize us? Yea, ok. I'm out of here. P90x.
  • GRONKOWSKI wrote: »

Teenagers amuse me to some point, until I have to be the big daddy to them, and then they get all rebellious on me. Make no mistake, I'm not exactly that serious in real life, but some things just disgust me, just like Tasty is trying to achieve in this thread.

To ask me the question is to ask the gentleman the same, because it seems I hit a sensible nerve everytime I intervene on one of his self-indulged threads. Amazingly, he seems to lose all his arrogance and just falls into a uphill battle with me, babbling non-sense and trying desperately to get the upper hand on me, when the odds are totally against him.

I never really mentioned who I was in real life, only a handful people do know. And these people don't come in here anyway, I told them not to. And I won't reveal it anyway.

I just know this Lucas really got to me in some way, in time, because I always suspected him to be a fraud, and he turned out to be one, one who is stunningly resilient at defending himself, even though he doesn't know the hardships of working your way into recognition, for yourself and for others.

Take dot for instance, I don't like his arrogance but the lad is true to himself, Tasty is just a sorry excuse and certainly a bad example to you all.
    Teenagers amuse me to some point, until I have to be the big daddy to them, and then they get all rebellious on me. Make no mistake, I'm not exactly that serious in real life, but some things just disgust me, just like Tasty is trying to achieve in this thread.

To ask me the question is to ask the gentleman the same, because it seems I hit a sensible nerve everytime I intervene on one of his self-indulged threads. Amazingly, he seems to lose all his arrogance and just falls into a uphill battle with me, babbling non-sense and trying desperately to get the upper hand on me, when the odds are totally against him.

I never really mentioned who I was in real life, only a handful people do know. And these people don't come in here anyway, I told them not to. And I won't reveal it anyway.

I just know this Lucas really got to me in some way, in time, because I always suspected him to be a fraud, and he turned out to be one, one who is stunningly resilient at defending himself, even though he doesn't know the hardships of working your way into recognition, for yourself and for others.

Take dot for instance, I don't like his arrogance but the lad is true to himself, Tasty is just a sorry excuse and certainly a bad example to you all.

you mad

he win
  • Why do people let tasty get to them?

You people are such morons.
  • Gaycloak wrote: »
    lmfao you sound like a complete pseudo-intellectual

the point you are making is SO far-fetched and SO irrelevant

To criticize is one thing, to justify your criticism with data and explicitly is one whole different thing, isn't it?

Then again, why should I give you any credibility, why should anyone?
  • datchubz wrote: »
    you mad

he win

a teenager's win is only relevant in the school backyard, I suggest you go back to it, you're probably more comfortable there.
    a teenager's win is only relevant in the school backyard, I suggest you go back to it, you're probably more comfortable there.

So where are you comfortable at if you "Win"
This discussion has been closed.