ask tastylimes anything

Comments

• NotMario wrote: »
    Where do you see me in the future Lucas :X?

Oh, and another question. Just like 40 asked, what are these "casual" games you speak of?

I don't know. Casual gaming as in I am at somebody's house and the person has a PS3 and I decide to pop in a game and play for a few minutes.
    SirDeity wrote: »
    What are your top 5 movies and songs?

Also, what is YOUR definition of a "perfect" woman?

I don't have a top 5 movies and songs. I like older music/movies, specifically 80's 90's stuff. American Psycho is a favorite, of course. Scarface and how Tony Montana was conveyed intrigued me. Platoon was great. Many others...

A perfect woman to me is one that looks good and satisfies all of your sexual pleasures.
    NotHez wrote: »
    How good are you at this game, actually?

Better than most people.
    Why are you telling us that you are "leaving"?

This isn't a " I quit " thread. No, this is ask me questions because I now feel as if I don't need to lie about things and amuse myself, plus I don't even play this game anymore so what do I have to lose? This isn't a quitting thread. I don't make those.

I don't post as much as I used to, clearly. My activity has declined obviously. Soon it will decline to the point where I will post maybe month to month. With me, I always have an opportunity to post on the forums, because of the work I do and the fact it is revolved around the computer. I'm teaching myself programming, and I also read books off of my computer, thus being able to pop in on the forums from time to time.
    Since he's 17, I'm assuming junior year has become difficult for you?

No.
    arqon wrote: »
    What do you think of SuKo.

And did you bypass ESEA? Just wondering, it's not hard to get a 1.0 k/d, but knowing you and all..

I don't like Suko. He's pretty unintelligent.

I never bypassed ESEA. As I said before, I never cheated in games because I wasn't good at them, I only cheated at Crossfire because it amused me and I wanted to exploit this terrible game. I'm good.
    xfamOusx wrote: »
    Do you love me?

Never liked you. You're pretty obnoxious and your name is ****ing cheesy as ****.
    NevetsoL wrote: »
    man, I remember when Luck, LoLo, Slickrick and I would trash on Loliroger :)

on topic; I wanna see a picture of Limes. If you're really leaving/ don't have plans to come back why not?

If I had a picture of me on my hard drive, I would upload it and show it (assuming it was a good picture)
  • Did you enjoy scrimming urban terror with The League of Fine Gentlemen Who Wish To Play Fair Games of Croquet In Their Spare Time?
  • DatMuffin wrote: »
    Did you enjoy scrimming urban terror with The League of Fine Gentlemen Who Wish To Play Fair Games of Croquet In Their Spare Time?

Besides not having a mic and me not knowing anything about the game, I think it was ok.
  • tasty_10g wrote: »
    Besides not having a mic and me not knowing anything about the game, I think it was ok.

If you ever come back to PC gaming after school and find free time in your work hit us up, we will probably move on to Tactial Assault.
    Never liked you. You're pretty obnoxious and your name is ****ing cheesy as ****.

Fair enough about the name haha
    But my obnoxiousness was only a response to yours.. at first I wouldn't say anything to your trolling, but after awhile it got annoying and I just responded in the manner in which you talked to me.. You obviously didn't like that lolololol.. I'll be the first to admit that I don't like a "taste of my own medicine," so I don't blame you for getting annoyed because I do the exact same thing and when people "chirp" back at me.. It annoys me:P
  • How quickly can you spot a cheater?

On average how many cheaters are on each team?
  • How do you feel knowing you ****ed so many people off? Amused? Because I would be.
    Frecklez wrote: »
    I'm not back, cause I never left. And they can't humiliate me, for they would have to be at least my equal for that. And this sorry lot doesn't even come close, even if they combined their wits. They still think that questioning my gender, and calling me Dave is actually getting to me, while in fact it has become a form of entertainment for me. One that I came back to, cause I was feeling a little frustrated and needed a good dose of "adolescent stupidity", so that I could appreciate the people that ACTUALLY matter more. Something that is very important during the holiday season.

So, thank you, guys, and may you stay as dumb as you are now, and keep on trying to troll me. For you would do me a big favor if you did.

Just leave Dave.

I don't like Suko. He's pretty unintelligent.

I'm unintelligent.. Yet I'm in AP classes, and doing college classes as a soph? While you are stuck in reg ed, whilst having a hard time with it?

Alright bud. Peace.
    Get out of my thread Dave.

ROFL^
    I'm unintelligent.. Yet I'm in AP classes, and doing college classes as a soph? While you are stuck in reg ed, whilst having a hard time with it?

Alright bud. Peace.

gpa/classes/academics in general are absolutely NOT an indication of smarts or realistic measure of intelligence

just for saying that I think you're a complete moron.

also, ap classes don't mean jack **** unless you're at a difficult, competitive school
  • de_stern wrote: »
    gpa/classes/academics in general are absolutely NOT an indication of smarts or realistic measure of intelligence

just for saying that I think you're a complete moron.

also, ap classes don't mean jack **** unless you're at a difficult, competitive school

Okay. When he is having trouble with regular classes...

You are probably one of those people who could never do it, so you pushed it off as nothing, and said it was easy. Yeah shush.
  • Your saying your good in and were good and are better then most ppl. I just want to ask why would you cheat then?
  • arqon wrote: »

You are probably one of those people who could never do it, so you pushed it off as nothing, and said it was easy. Yeah shush.

speak english please?

When you make this kind of arrogant comment that happens to be a barely intelligible sentence it speaks volumes of your mental capacity and your ability to make a "comeback". Also, don't try to put tasty in his place when he's clearly smarter than you
  • Did you ever cheat in a league?

Never bothered to actually commit to a league. I wouldn't cheat in a league.

Alright bud. Peace.

Because being in an AP class means you're smart? What gives you the idea i'm in regular ed classes while having a hard time in it? How do you come up with these assumptions? Doesn't matter anyway, I'm clearly more intellectual than you and that alone will get me further in life than finishing high school with AP classes (which in Canada are called academic classes) which I am taking, but that doesn't even matter.

This isn't the first time I've seen you boast taking AP classes. You seem to act like it's some sort of big deal. I have friends that attend schools in the States and they don't seem to mention anything about AP classes being anything out of the ordinary. Then again, these are mature kids who are actually smart enough to not care whether it's an AP or regular ed class.
    iCeeyyy wrote: »
    Your saying your good in and were good and are better then most ppl. I just want to ask why would you cheat then?

To amuse myself and to become better than just good. There are many other good people, I wanted to be the best. You know?
  • I don't even know you but you f3ckin impress me :D

Like the way you say that you cheat and don't give a sh1t :)
  • SANDGODS wrote: »
    I don't even know you but you f3ckin impress me :D

Like the way you say that you cheat and don't give a sh1t :)

Because it is a video game and it really doesn't matter. Life goes on. People grow up and forget. Gaming is a hobby and for some it is a lifestyle which isn't good. I'm done being a closet cheater (75% of the competitive community are closet cheaters) and I perceive this entire situation as a big joke.
    Because it is a video game and it really doesn't matter. Life goes on. People grow up and forget. Gaming is a hobby and for some it is a lifestyle which isn't good. I'm done being a closet cheater (75% of the competitive community are closet cheaters) and I perceive this entire situation as a big joke.

I agree with the first part but I don't know alot about leagues and crap because crossfire is a game I enjoy.

Life goes on, It's only a game :D
  • Yes, so please, I insist all of you competitive players to come in this thread and admit to cheating. You will feel better afterward, I promise.
    Yes, so please, I insist all of you competitive players to come in this thread and admit to cheating. You will feel better afterward, I promise.

My name is Hi, aged 17, and I've been a closet cheater since 1969.
  • [MOD]Hi wrote: »
    My name is Hi, aged 17, and I've been a closet cheater since 1969.

back in nam i cheated on dem congs
  • arqon wrote: »

Alright bud. Peace.

Ok.... just for your own good Suko, as much as I like you... don't ever say something about AP.

For your info, I literally took the AP Calc test without taking a class for it and studying for it 2 weeks before the test.

I scored a 4.

That's to show that it means nothing.
  • Limes can you keep it down, I'm trying to do drugs over here -.-

Another question: do you have a steady job, and if so, describe it?
    And if so, how do you work it out between school and work.
  • where did the name come from?

and was there ever a picture of you? i recognized the one aL posted that was supposed to be you (14ish year old blonde kid i think) but i'm not sure from where.
  • TastyLimes just knows how to get people's attention, I'll give him that much.

No question for you really, it doesn't matter.

GL in life.
  • Why would you hang out with a bunch of 12 year olds after playing with the best group of guys you could possibly play with?

ie delSKY, myself and Dinosauras.
  • Realistically,

How much would someone have to pay you to suck a ****?
This discussion has been closed.