Hammertime?

Hammertime playing after Korea and Japan finishes?

Comments

• zeXattackzeXattack Holy Knight
    spotlight matches only.

these teams cant ak for ****
  • spotlight matches only.

these teams cant ak for ****

these teams look so bad!
  • Winners play HAMMERTIME but these guys got nothing on HAMMERTIME.
    i see Hammertime going 5-0
  • Not that I can critique them since they're at LAN and I'm not, but these teams seems HORRIBLE...
  • Not that I can critique them since they're at LAN and I'm not, but these teams seems HORRIBLE...

All of them are 5x+ better than you.
  • Watching the matches, I haven't seen anything spectacular yet, just simple Cross Fire competitive gaming. I think that our teams won't have any problem. I'm not judging them, I'm not there for a reason.
  • IMO, I think Hammertime could beat these teams.. BUT they lack LAN exp and are probably shiitting their pants right now.
  • SAUCEEE wrote: »
    All of them are 5x+ better than you.
    Not that I can critique them since they're at LAN and I'm not,

Good reading skills. It was my opinion, and I did say that they're better than me.
    IMO, I think Hammertime could beat these teams.. BUT they lack LAN exp and are probably shiitting their pants right now.

hahahahahahhaah^
    IMO, I think Hammertime could beat these teams.. BUT they lack LAN exp and are probably shiitting their pants right now.

Every team has to start somewhere. Experience is not always the deciding factor...
  • [MOD]Hi wrote: »
    Every team has to start somewhere. Experience is not always the deciding factor...

Yeah but since it's their first event, they're probably so nervous and don't know what to expect. It's gunna throw them off.
  • soooo HT isnt playing or what....?
  • There playing Korea but idk when.
  • If anybody could post when Hammertime and LL play, please post on forums or reply here :S
    JoonLeeee wrote: »
    If anybody could post when Hammertime and LL play, please post on forums or reply here :S

tomorrow playoffs start
  • moch wasted 20mins of my fu..cking life.

they show the ch1nks but not HT? Fu.ck WCG
  • JoonLeeee wrote: »
    If anybody could post when Hammertime and LL play, please post on forums or reply here :S

They're not gunna be streamed unless they both get to semi's or finals.
    Yeah but since it's their first event, they're probably so nervous and don't know what to expect. It's gunna throw them off.

Good point, but we've doubted people before. After WEM, nobody even would have guessed that the guys would go to LAN anyhow, so I'm hoping they consider that an achievement.
    JoonLeeee wrote: »

It will be on the official thread, I will post it if I can find it, or someone else will.
    It will be on the official thread, I will post it if I can find it, or someone else will.

Thank you, I appreciate this.
  • lost.

im lost are there any more matches tonight?
  • Drizzzzzzy wrote: »
    im lost are there any more matches tonight?

Here is the schedule:

timetablenfnl.jpg
    [leaked from Bobby's thread]

According to it, no, but WCG has random streams from the practices rooms for practice matches, you could catch them there..
    Here is the schedule:

timetablenfnl.jpg
    [leaked from Bobby's thread]

According to it, no, but WCG has random streams from the practices rooms for practice matches, you could catch them there..

where are those streams?
  • RamdxzRamdxz Holy Mage
    my_kL wrote: »
    where are those streams?

This was the live stream for Korea vs JPN

http://www.own3d.tv/liveembed/167453 // they finished 20 minutes ago.

I can't seem to find Thursdays game. Any links?

They probably were and are, but after that first round or two, the nerves set in and all that practice and hard work that they have put in will pay off (if they put enough work and practice that is......)

Really, the crowd of people won't cause them to choke up. Psychologically, with a lot of practice, it actually makes them perform better.

(kind of like a runner in practice he runs his average times, but at a meet with other people, he will break records that he never set close to in his practice) ^_^

Source: Psychology Professor.
  • Oh and I personally hope they do well. They represent USA. I think many of us can name notable teams from NA CF that if took the place of LL and Hammer would do better. (from what I've seen from the cast, NA players are becoming the best in the competitive scene)

and if they lose, we can all say they cheated ;)
  • AKZ1 wrote: »
    Oh and I personally hope they do well. They represent USA. I think many of us can name notable teams from NA CF that if took the place of LL and Hammer would do better. (from what I've seen from the cast, NA players are becoming the best in the competitive scene)

and if they lose, we can all say they cheated ;)

Yes, but the decisive point is that they didn't. Whether it was problems with the hosters or whatnot, they still have next time if they have the drive to go.
    Yes, but the decisive point is that they didn't. Whether it was problems with the hosters or whatnot, they still have next time if they have the drive to go.

Yeah you're right, I didn't really word what I wanted to say correctly. Was just trying to say that there are a few more teams in NA CF that are at the LAN level.