Why is this game have rare updates?

Comments

• We get FAR more than other free games offer, so I'm not fussed.

The patches are always worth waiting for anyways.

the xmas patch page was there for over 3 months
  • The patches are worth waiting like Cookie said .

Just wait . (;
  • The patches are worth waiting like Cookie said .

Just wait . (;

takes too bloody long like every 2-3 month 1 patch while other games are like 2 patches/updates a month i want to see all the guns cf has to offer

Look at league of legends.

Now gtfo

rs has more updates than CF
  • KillGod wrote: »
    Look at league of legends.

Now gtfo

rs has more updates than CF

But LoL is shitty.

I rest my case.

The hell do you smoke?

I can name bunch of free games that get updates every 2 weeks. GOOD ones too.
    But LoL is shitty.

I rest my case.

Because you refuse to realize what utter crap CF has become.

I rest my case.
    The patches are worth waiting like Cookie said .

Just wait . (;

Worth...waiting...Over hyped crap more like it. seriously guys runescape get's better content nowadays.
  • I want updates as all of you guys do, but nobody here promised you regular patches, the game is more than playable in the state it is now, so whats the big deal?

I know its been a while since last patch, but you should realize people (even developers) dont want to spend the christmas time and other holidays by coding new stuff, but want to be with their families, enjoy snow or whatever..
    I bet its gonna be better in next few monts, spring- and summertime are in general more productive seasons for work and business..
  • Our usual patching is once a month, that's not bad.

It's better than many games out there. It's not like you can simply write one line of code, and you can patch, that's useless.

We're also a different type of game than LoL and RS.

(Which RS now currently sucks in it's past years so i have no idea why that was brought up)
  • Liaric wrote: »
    Because you refuse to realize what utter crap CF has become.

I rest my case.

Why would I refuse to realise that?

It's not like I play this game much.

Most of you seem to be forgetting that this game is FREE.

Don't like it? Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
  • [MOD]Rex wrote: »
    It's better than many games out there. It's not like you can simply write one line of code, and you can patch, that's useless.

Yeh, copying and pasting codes from other versions must be a though job for our Devs.

@ Anyone who said the patch is worth waiting:

No, most of the patches are just dissapointing. I.e. X-mas patch where we got NO new weapons (Only reskins).

and this patch will most probably bring skins of current weapons, from the "Leaks" that some people saw the only 2 weapons on the site were both reskins.

It's funny how all of CF's "fails" are always blamed on it being a "free game". Being a free game doesn't mean it can't be perfect so stop saying that.
  • No game can be perfect, last time I checked.

Some people seem to think Saidin doesn't already try his hardest to get the best stuff for us....
  • KingstarKB wrote: »
    Yeh, copying and pasting codes from other versions must be a though job for our Devs.

No, most of the patches are just dissapointing. I.e. X-mas patch where we got NO new weapons (Only reskins).

and this patch will most probably bring skins of current weapons, from the "Leaks" that some people saw the only 2 weapons on the site were both reskins.

It's funny how all of CF's "fails" are always blamed on it being a "free game". Being a free game doesn't mean it can't be perfect so stop saying that.
    FN M429 MINIMI is a reskin?

Oookay..
  • fFacepalm wrote: »
    FN M429 MINIMI is a reskin?

Oookay..

Everyone knows it's a USP reskin, you nub ;)
  • KingstarKB wrote: »

We don't have any devs, nor is code simply copied and pasted.
    Theres a ton of marketing going in to each patch, not a random "lets give 'em this!".

Nothing is being blamed on the financial structure of the business.
    No game is perfect. We're better than most if not all free games in this genre though.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    We don't have any devs, nor is code simply copied and pasted.
    Theres a ton of marketing going in to each patch, not a random "lets give 'em this!".

Nothing is being blamed on the financial structure of the business.
    No game is perfect. We're better than most if not all free games in this genre though.

and who told you that you are "Better than all free games"?....

The people that voted you to get 500 GP?

@ Everyone Who said that the patch is worth it:

MINIMI is ZP Crate. Not a weapon that everyone can afford.

USP was given to make CF a little more popular on social Networks.

Maps: Yeh maps are pretty cool with these patches, but weapon-wise nothing on GP is worth waiting for.
  • Just an estimation based on the countless F2P FPS games I've been playing for 6 years.

Your take on what is "worth waiting for" is pretty irrelevant in the long run.
    Business is good. Meaning you only represent your self. Most people like what we have to offer.
    And thats kind of the important part, even though a few loud kids try to make it seem otherwise once in a while.
This discussion has been closed.