Next Official Cross Fire Tournament!

Comments

• I want to know how many ZP do i need for the tournament so i can join
  • C.o.e.elite is in just give us some info about how to proced to inscripton of the teams best regards and good luck to all competing teams ass kossamos
  • Watch this tourney be a joke. People will hack I guarantee it. Just cause GM Failing Angel and GM Saiden Blow. Enough said.
  • hey its saturday snipe4life if u on forums answer back
  • yo people BloodBallers in ready to destroy in the tournament also be active around 3:00p.m. today cuz its a challenged CLAN MATCH BLOODBALLERS (rank 930 or better) vs EASTERN SIDE!!!!! IM GONNA MAKE THIS A DOUBLE MATCH WE WILL FACE OFF TWICE AS A REGULAR CLAN MATCH BE THERE TO HEAR THE EVERYTHING ON IN MATCH AFTERWARDS AND HEAR IT STRAIGHT FROM ME! a-bomb5000 HIGHEST RANK PLAYER IN CLAN AND PackerSmacka CLAN LEADER AND ALL OF THE MEMBERS WHO PLAYED IN THE MATCHES thanks people come to the BLISTERING FURY!!!!!! MATCH OF THE MILLENIUM
    a-bomb5000 BLOODBALLERS RULE!!!!!!
  • it should be TDM and S&D maybe even a Columbia as a tie breaker
    we are THE BROTHERS OF VALOR (B.O.V.) RANK 393
    RANK 4 in DELTA FORCE EXTREME
    If the entry fee is not to much we will enter
  • yall will do it

ima be theres ( hopfully ) i been wit yall for a while and yall never disapoints me so the biggest hopes for everything to get running again perfectly

-Lonessoldier98- -Mr.Numbers-
  • zombie mode

when is zombie mode is coming if it come out i will buy zp and pls can you make zombie mode and two pistol and two mp5 and put it on zp saw you get more money ok and pls pls pls make zombie mode
  • We are proud to announce a new larger scale tournament starting soon for Cross Fire that will bring most of our games best clans to compete for glory and great prizes.

More information on this will be available in the coming weeks on our forums.

For now we would like everyone to post here on any ideas they have about what kind of tournament they would like to see or speculations about how this tournament will work and prizes.

Have fun with this thread until we have the official thread up with all the details etc. ;)

Update: This tournament will host 64 clans total in 2 brackets each of which will have their own set of prizes and the winners of both will later compete for further prizes and fame! Registration is set to start September 21st so be sure to have enough ZP in your clan bank before then for this, Entry fee should be similar to last tournament but unconfirmed.
    how can i join the tourment i am a leader can everyone tell me how can i join the tourment please
  • if you read the post fallenangel wrote registration will open sept 21 and to keep an eye on the forums about details
  • hi, someone can anwser me, how many member can participate to this tournament ?

Thank you
  • Sorry to say DEFY LOGIC will be sitting this one out...best of luck to all who partisipate.
  • brasil
    Kyle98 wrote: »
    Sorry to say DEFY LOGIC will be sitting this one out...best of luck to all who partisipate.

joguei 2horas de cross fire.
  • BOVme wrote: »
    if you read the post fallenangel wrote registration will open sept 21 and to keep an eye on the forums about details

can some one tell me when the date it will be and the time? and how memberscan be in it?
  • Yo make pple use growler and if there is any suspiscious the person accused of hacking should upload the video of growler.
  • Good luck Z8 games will have this extremely organized im sure...so get in it if you can.
  • another exciting match.. pls count TMAG "PINOY" to this tournament... oohhh yeah!!!
  • simonorkyl wrote: »
    when is zombie mode is coming if it come out i will buy zp and pls can you make zombie mode and two pistol and two mp5 and put it on zp saw you get more money ok and pls pls pls make zombie mode

There's been about a million threads about this... if icely or goddish sees this ur gonna get ***** slapped
  • Hey guys. There isn't much to update on this except to say that it is still in the works.

We hope to have some additional things ironed out before we make the official announcement. But that announcement is coming soon with more official details for the Fall Tournament.
  • Prizes?

I have an idea for prizes! :P

1st place: Goldent Ak-47 or 100,000 GP for all participants
    2nd place: Golden Deagle or 50,000 GP for all participants
    3rd place: 3 ZP crates for all Participants
    4th-10th place: 3 GP Crates

Everyone else nothing :D
  • so you want the winners to chose between an Goldent Ak-47 or 100,000 GP? :)) sorry thats funny!
  • We are proud to announce a new larger scale tournament starting soon for Cross Fire that will bring most of our games best clans to compete for glory and great prizes.

More information on this will be available in the coming weeks on our forums.

For now we would like everyone to post here on any ideas they have about what kind of tournament they would like to see or speculations about how this tournament will work and prizes.

Have fun with this thread until we have the official thread up with all the details etc. ;)

Update: This tournament will host 64 clans total in 2 brackets each of which will have their own set of prizes and the winners of both will later compete for further prizes and fame! Registration is set to start September 21st so be sure to have enough ZP in your clan bank before then for this, Entry fee should be similar to last tournament but unconfirmed.
    Hi everyone:

So let see the points of discussion for tournament:

1. How to register our clan and what is need to do?

2. Day time for playing: We have players from all the world, and it's difficult for someone play at 3:00am or working time. So i recommend to make groups in tournament with no more than 4 hours of difference. At least in the firsts rounds.

3. Hacking: Of course, we can't have this... CF need to find how to solve this problem and make rules (writing) what happens if you hack. I suggest, cancel is account and give a warning to all the clan. If more members of the same clan, do the same... just cancel all the clan members. This will make the leaders and lieutenants more responsibly for all members they accept, to play on tournaments.

4. Status: We all know that a ping from 0 to 50 have a big advantage, against ping of 100 and more. In some cases, it's not fair... I suggest, if it's possible, to have a average ping.

5. ZP yes or no?: I think that the main problem is the guns, stop and the armor. So i suggest, to take out the armor and stop, but not the guns... some guys do not know playing without mp5 adv, m4a1 adv, etc. I suggest than when we join the tournament, which player chose 2 guns and 2 grenades. Even if the play doesn’t have that gun, he can pick just to play the tournament, so anyone can chose 2 guns from all.

6. Type of game S&D, TD or GM: I agree with one tournament with only one type. because, some clans only play a type of map. A singular tournament it's not a bad idea, in TD mode, Like FFA.

7. Prize: For the best 10, i suggest rare material like kriss super V, AK 47 scope, m4a1 C, general caps, ZP crates... and some symbol on our profile, for example a star. So everyone know that guy is a good player for real. For the others positions, the same system, but with less quality (degrade).

And it's all, I hope my suggest and point of view, can help CF to be more competent on tournament issues.

Regards,

SAURON
  • Clan Lusitanos Suggest

Hi everyone:

So let see the points of discussion for tournament:

1. How to register our clan and what is need to do?

2. Day time for playing: We have players from all the world, and it's difficult for someone play at 3:00am or working time. So i recommend to make groups in tournament with no more than 4 hours of difference. At least in the firsts rounds.

3. Hacking: Of course, we can't have this... CF need to find how to solve this problem and make rules (writing) what happens if you hack. I suggest, cancel is account and give a warning to all the clan. If more members of the same clan, do the same... just cancel all the clan members. This will make the leaders and lieutenants more responsibly for all members they accept, to play on tournaments.

4. Status: We all know that a ping from 0 to 50 have a big advantage, against ping of 100 and more. In some cases, it's not fair... I suggest, if it's possible, to have a average ping.

5. ZP yes or no?: I think that the main problem is the guns, stop and the armor. So i suggest, to take out the armor and stop, but not the guns... some guys do not know playing without mp5 adv, m4a1 adv, etc. I suggest than when we join the tournament, which player chose 2 guns and 2 grenades. Even if the play doesn’t have that gun, he can pick just to play the tournament, so anyone can chose 2 guns from all.

6. Type of game S&D, TD or GM: I agree with one tournament with only one type. because, some clans only play a type of map. A singular tournament it's not a bad idea, in TD mode, Like FFA.

7. Prize: For the best 10, i suggest rare material like kriss super V, AK 47 scope, m4a1 C, general caps, ZP crates... and some symbol on our profile, for example a star. So everyone know that guy is a good player for real. For the others positions, the same system, but with less quality (degrade).

And it's all, I hope my suggest and point of view, can help CF to be more competent on tournament issues.

Regards,

SAURON
  • FYI everyone; we will have the an announcement including details of when the tournament will start and end along with registration and tournament information coming to you on Friday the 11th. Be prepared!!!
  • make something with THE Ping. 11 against 140 is not fair at all. Maybe 2 tournament one for low ping and one for 100+. above 200 is just too much.
    and try to find a solution anti hack. maybe one gm or admin will be in the game like a spectator?
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    FYI everyone; we will have the an announcement including details of when the tournament will start and end along with registration and tournament information coming to you on Friday the 11th. Be prepared!!!

Tick Tack its friday 11th jeej :) im prepared share us your news.
This discussion has been closed.