Next Official Cross Fire Tournament!

Comments

• Tournament idea

There should be a different clans having different maps as their "base", depending on the size of their clan. All of the clans should be playing against each other, with the smaller clans having advantages, such as not running out of ammo, or bulletproof, or being given whatever weapons they choose, or being a ghost with an axe, or something like that. All the clans should fight at the same time.
  • We are proud to announce a new larger scale tournament starting soon for Cross Fire that will bring most of our games best clans to compete for glory and great prizes.

More information on this will be available in the coming weeks on our forums.

For now we would like everyone to post here on any ideas they have about what kind of tournament they would like to see or speculations about how this tournament will work and prizes.

Have fun with this thread until we have the official thread up with all the details etc. ;)

how do i join a tournament cause i would really like to
  • how do i join a tournament cause i would really like to get some compitition
  • Clan tor....

lets do a tournament for each countrys. ex only u.s.a clans fight u.s.a clans.winner 100k gp for who ever participate in the event and 100k ZP for the clan bank. 3v3 Death match 150 kills.
    then the winner of the country face a winner of a diffrent counry.
  • lets do a tournament for each countrys. ex only u.s.a clans fight u.s.a clans.winner 100k gp for who ever participate in the event and 100k ZP for the clan bank. 3v3 Death match 150 kills.
    then the winner of the country face a winner of a diffrent counry.

thats a stupid idea
  • I hope there is patch to get rid of the aimbots before the tourney. If not it will be a joke.
  • Can't wait!
    im like the 100th post yay me
    Good luck to all =]
  • the aimbotters ive seen are funny cause they either suck and pick the wrong target or they just suck
  • All guns allowed. US and Canada only.(Prevent lagg). We do two maps, each clan does both sides on each map. Real life prizes. Me and my friends are looking forward to a good tournament, we play SF and CSS :P
  • who do i aply to the tourment

i don't no how to apply to the tornument im lutent for XxsnipexX and we wanna join were realy good try to beat us no one has so far!!
  • why in the world would anyone want to join some stupid tournament thats gonna be filled to the max with hackers? Look at the game now, filled with them, and they havnt done nothing about it in over a month. I for one will keep my $ in my pocket and my name out of the tourny until they figure out that having quality players is better than quanity. Very few hackers buy ZP anyway, they should make it 2 dif tourneys.....one for zp buyers and one for everyone. how is it fair to make the ZP buyers play in a tourney with hackers abroad?

In case you are new to CrossFire. Crossfire tournaments usually require clan members to use Fraps or Growler and post the videos for everyone to see. They are reviewed by the review champion hack spotter GM Saiden.
  • when os this tournament held
    and can any clan participate or only the top rank clans can play??
  • a-bomb the wigsplittaz own the bloodballaz, count on us to be there!!!!!!!
  • I think we can all agree that some of the best SCRIM teams are not top 100 ranked clans (since rank is solely based on how long your clan can farm). And for a league we most definitely need a mandatory anti-hack program (something like VSGL's). Someone also mentioned GM but PLEASE don't get any ideas to cross S&D with GM or EM or anything else. I say we get a successful S&D tourny (majority of serious scrim clans are S&D) then branch out to GM or TD or whatever. Matches should be held like once or twice a week at a somewhat-reasonable time. By the way, they better not make us run Fraps or Growler because I can barely play with them recording. I go from 120fps to 70-80fps and my mouse is not as responsive. Easy solution: improve the Crossfire Replay System. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this one and l3ig_l3ang! should be competing. Good luck to everyone out there. NO ZB ITEMS INCLUDING SPOP!!!

Off topic: Maybe clan rank should be based on Clan War win/loss ratio??? Some top clans don't even play in the clan war server but they are still a "top 100 ranked clan" due to the fact of playing pub and farming all day. Some amazing scrim teams that destroy teams in clan war are barely in the top 1,000 due to sometimes having only 10-15 members.
  • Twitched wrote: »
    I think we can all agree that some of the best SCRIM teams are not top 100 ranked clans (since rank is solely based on how long your clan can farm). And for a league we most definitely need a mandatory anti-hack program (something like VSGL's). Someone also mentioned GM but PLEASE don't get any ideas to cross S&D with GM or EM or anything else. I say we get a successful S&D tourny (majority of serious scrim clans are S&D) then branch out to GM or TD or whatever. Matches should be held like once or twice a week at a somewhat-reasonable time. By the way, they better not make us run Fraps or Growler because I can barely play with them recording. I go from 120fps to 70-80fps and my mouse is not as responsive. Easy solution: improve the Crossfire Replay System. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this one and l3ig_l3ang! should be competing. Good luck to everyone out there. NO ZB ITEMS INCLUDING SPOP!!!

Off topic: Maybe clan rank should be based on Clan War win/loss ratio??? Some top clans don't even play in the clan war server but they are still a "top 100 ranked clan" due to the fact of playing pub and farming all day. Some amazing scrim teams that destroy teams in clan war are barely in the top 1,000 due to sometimes having only 10-15 members.

first of all cf replay system isnt terrible . i use it and it works fine . second . if zp items arnt aloud ..... some people like my self would have some problems............. people get use to thier guns u know .. u should let people use what they have .. the spop can be left out cause i admit its not fair ........ CLAN RANKING SYSTEM IS TERRIBLE WE GOT IT FARMERS > ALL they are not going to change it tho
  • when i played cs 1.6, we played in a tournament which was cyber atheltic league aka CAL and we use to use a anti hack program which you had to run before you started up your game which work amazing which caught all of hackers.. i dont remember the name of it but it was great if you guys would be apply to get ahold of this program you would have to worry about people hacking and make it manitory to run it when your in a clan tournament battle and then you would have a clean and fun tournament thought i would just put that out there.. but looking forword on playing in this up coming tournament!
  • when i played cs 1.6, we played in a tournament which was cyber atheltic league aka CAL and we use to use a anti hack program which you had to run before you started up your game which work amazing which caught all of hackers.. i dont remember the name of it but it was great if you guys would be able to get ahold of this program you wouldnt have to worry about people hacking and make it manitory to run it when your in a clan tournament battle and then you would have a clean and fun tournament thought i would just put that out there.. but looking forword on playing in this up coming tournament!
  • when i played cs 1.6, we played in a tournament which was cyber atheltic league aka CAL and we use to use a anti hack program which you had to run before you started up your game which work amazing which caught all of hackers.. i dont remember the name of it but it was great if you guys would be able to get ahold of this program you wouldnt have to worry about people hacking and make it manitory to run it when your in a clan tournament battle and then you would have a clean and fun tournament thought i would just put that out there.. but looking forward on playing in this up coming tournament!
  • Hmm how do u apply for a tournement?

5th gear, [P]aTriots* BABY
  • Hi im Leader of the [P]aTriots* and i want to join this tournament can anyone tells me how to apply my clan?

Greets Steen073

[P]aTriots* BABY
  • New official Cross Fire tournament!

ok i thought for the tournament we cna just pick players like Me, player name, player name because i am in a clan i only just started it and i want to earn Z8 points because i need new weopons :D so can we do it like that because it crap if we use clans
    because i really gd but no1 has applyed for my clan :(
  • prizes

could the prizes be gp/zp/weapons etc?
    coz i need a better gun lol

drakowyvern
  • gmsabomb wrote: »
    k
    ill tell my clan
    sup crossfire team can u tell me how to join the clan tournement and how much zp u r giving away. Is only leaders of the clan choose who is doin tournement? If the leader piks 8 people will only they get zp or the whole clan will? Plzz reply asap.;)
  • ????????????????? Help asap
    gmsabomb wrote: »
    k
    ill tell my clan
    sup crossfire team can u tell me how to join the clan tournement and how much zp u r giving away. Is only leaders of the clan choose who is doin tournement? If the leader piks 8 people will only they get zp or the whole clan will? Plzz reply asap.;)
  • New courts

Hello I am DavidAmado (Portuguese) wrote this message for us in language tools for my English is bad but they should realize the mark. Here goes: Pensse that could create a new field for the S & D mode and Enjoy ok? please criêem one or two fields.
    In S & D when the bomb explodes the walls should fall (fall) and the like mode when the bomb did not explode but explusão should throw a product that makes the dolls so I painted it so that the au foot and then throw the bomb product puppets must go through the water to wash (remove the paint) is not fiserem would walk around the show.
    And in all the fields each time we ditched a doll we won a grenade in all fields ok ???????

(Cross fire)

The Eagle Eyes were on a plate underneath the sector B on the train because the pump falls below the train and not to turn right?
    PortuguêsInglês—Detectar idioma—AfrikaansAlbanêsAlemãoÁrabeBielorussoBúlgaroCatalãoChecoChinêsCoreanoCroataDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEstónioFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsGalegoGalêsGregoHebraicoHinduHolandêsHúngaroIndonésioInglêsIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsLetãoLituanoMacedónioMalaioMaltêsNorueguêsPersaPolacoPortuguêsRomenoRussoSérvioSuaíliSuecoTailandêsTurcoUcranianoVietnamitaYiddish > InglêsPortuguês—AfrikaansAlbanêsAlemãoÁrabeBielorussoBúlgaroCatalãoChecoChinês (Simplificado)Chinês (Tradicional)CoreanoCroataDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEstónioFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsGalegoGalêsGregoHebraicoHinduHolandêsHúngaroIndonésioInglêsIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsLetãoLituanoMacedónioMalaioMaltêsNorueguêsPersaPolacoPortuguêsRomenoRussoSérvioSuaíliSuecoTailandêsTurcoUcranianoVietnamitaYiddish trocar
This discussion has been closed.