Are modded mice against the rules?

13»

Comments

• Tomorrow receiving my new SteelSeries Xai that was 70% cheaper and i swear to got i will mod every possible piece of turd on it that will help me in game.
  • GoldenZer0 wrote: »
    So your telling me that theres a mouse that fires 7 bullets a second, so thats an instant one hit? o.O or am i misunderstanding..

the game doesn't allow you to fire that fast, you could use whatever software/hardware you want to, as long as it doesn't ha/ck crossfire, it can't make you shoot 7 bullets a second. you have to abide by the game's limitations, it's impossible to get around them without ha/cking
  • racco wrote: »
    dsadasdasdasjracco

Still not banned? hahaa
    He's been posting his **** all over the forums
  • GodsGunman wrote: »
    It empties 13 bullets in 1.7 seconds, which means it has a rate of fire of 7.059 bullets per second.

I had thought it emptied it's clip in 1.8 seconds, so I was pretty damn close lol

And with that the Deagle beats the Socom at close range.
    Deagles 4.7 bullets a second fire rate and 61 damage to the chest with in 5 meters.
    Socoms 7.0 bullets a second fire rate and 38 damage to the chest with in 5 meters.

Deagles max DPS assuming all chest shots is 286.7, well the socoms max DPS assuming all chest shots is 266.0. Deagle wins.
  • Alright alright, I will make an impression as well since u insist.

Gigglemytron, this is for u:
    Hurrhurrhurrdur

Only works when my post makes no sense and is based off no logic at all. Like yours
  • Only works when my post makes no sense and is based off no logic at all. Like yours

Pardon me for not being fluent in ******ed talk like you.
  • if you are capable of shoting 7 bulets per second without mooded hardware, the game can ban you?
  • njeppero wrote: »
    My friend's mouse has 2 special buttons.
    one button makes you automaticly spin 180 so if you press 2 times it does 360.
    Then his mouse also removes 50% of recoil, he showed me with his ak47.
    It was sick :)

why does nobody read, you can't shoot that fast even with modded hardware, the game has a limit

for example, try shooting the anaconda or the desert eagle really fast, you can't. even with mods, the only way to increase that rate of fire is hacking the game.
  • GodsGunman wrote: »
    why does nobody read, you can't shoot that fast even with modded hardware, the game has a limit

for example, try shooting the anaconda or the desert eagle really fast, you can't. even with mods, the only way to increase that rate of fire is hacking the game.
    i know conda or deagle can't shoot so fast, but we are talking about socom. to shot faster the mooded mice should change the program files. as far i know these mice cant do that. you can program the mice to click faster but it didnt allow you to shoot faster than is possible, maybe if you program the mice to shot faster you will continue getting the same time to empty. yes, you click faster than normal but is still possible to achieve it, so that isnt a cheat.

i want to know if drawing a point in the screen to make no scope kills with sniper is consider a hack. if this is a hack, then also the mooded mice .
  • Rhaegar wrote: »
    i know conda or deagle can't shoot so fast, but we are talking about socom. to shot faster the mooded mice should change the program files. as far i know these mice cant do that. you can program the mice to click faster but it didnt allow you to shoot faster than is possible, maybe if you program the mice to shot faster you will continue getting the same time to empty. yes, you click faster than normal but is still possible to achieve it, so that isnt a cheat.

i want to know if drawing a point in the screen to make no scope kills with sniper is consider a hack. if this is a hack, then also the mooded mice .

No one is stopping you from putting a black dot with a marker in the middle of your screen. (lol Monitor Police!) Just will get a few laughs out of it is all when you either have to clean it off constantly or explain why there is an ugly dot on your screen.
  • i seem to remember that you can also mod sounds so that u can use headphones much more efficiently and also your graphics so walls render strange and f****** from time to time and u can see thru for an instant however why would anyone do this? it ruins the game it lowers you to the level of hacas
  • i seem to remember that you can also mod sounds so that u can use headphones much more efficiently and also your graphics so walls render strange and f****** from time to time and u can see thru for an instant however why would anyone do this? it ruins the game it lowers you to the level of hacas

In some of those cases, that is against the rules. As its modifying the software. However its not related to this topic at hand.