Hackers continues to appears!!!! Plz dont blame all brazilians!!!

Comments

• For everyone!!!!

Hackers continues to flood the CF!!!!! In the MM and HM they where limited to autokick!!!! But in the others maps they quick act and turned the experience of playing so hard!!!!

Im Brazilian....but im not use anykind of hack....and im MAD with brazilian how did!!!! This became a stigma in the honor of all brazilians who have playing this game for good!!!!

Im came here (with my very poorest english) to beg: Dont blame all brazilian for a small part of the people who not have education or esprit de corps!!!!

Thanks for your time....and por be forced to reed my english (a torture) hahahaha (LOL)
    Lol good think i agree with you , there is a little part of BR who use hack... Ive seen alot of AZN , GER ,USA and canadian who were using hack.. Crossfire/z8games have to do a big spring clean (hehe my best one lololol)
  • TheMizzz wrote: »
    He's mainly referring to the hundreds of BRAZILIAN websites not easily found on google.

Does it really matter if they are known or not? You gonna fly to Brazil and knock on the door of the guy hosting the website and ask him nicely to stop? Yeahno.
  • What I don't get is.. You're brazilian.. But you have a Southern flag? What the fark?
  • What I don't get is.. You're brazilian.. But you have a Southern flag? What the fark?

New account, possibly resembling Civil Rebellion? Just because his English was bad doesn't mean he was dumb and never studied any US history.
  • TheMizzz wrote: »
    New account, possibly resembling Civil Rebellion? Just because his English was bad doesn't mean he was dumb and never studied any US history.

So he wants Slaves? Greattt... :/
  • So he wants Slaves? Greattt... :/

He never said that or even suggested that, he doesn't want hackers, the confederate flag was a rebellion against government, the flag itself doesn't resemble slavery.
  • majority of them are br so they are hackers
  • I like this guy :)

People hating on Brazil for hacking are just ignorant and sterotypical. You see a relativly hispanic language and then rage on them being BR.

Every nation hacks. Ive seen more germans recently cheating than Brazilians.

Its a shame people are hating on a country because of a stereotype put upon them.
  • I like this guy :)

People hating on Brazil for hacking are just ignorant and sterotypical. You see a relativly hispanic language and then rage on them being BR.

Every nation hacks. Ive seen more germans recently cheating than Brazilians.

Its a shame people are hating on a country because of a stereotype put upon them.
    He makes brazilians look so adorable :D He is definitely one of the cool ones. :D

I dont hate brazilians. I love them.

Reasons:

Easy to kill.

They are fun to play with.

Gives me an advantage since there ping is laggy :D

And not all of them hack. The old "BRAZILIANS ARE ALL HACKERS" phrase is a myth.

Hacks are produced in America, Germany(cause I always see them first) and Turk.

I know they are made in america. because thats a fact. I always see germans hacking like hell first and thats why I think they are hypocrites when they just blame me for hackz yet most of them start doing it first. Ive seen so many low pingers hacking first too. TONS of them.

So this is why I really dont hate on teh BR's anymore. I hate on my own kind.

Those damn americans. >=(

And Germans >=(
  • For everyone!!!!

Hackers continues to flood the CF!!!!! In the MM and HM they where limited to autokick!!!! But in the others maps they quick act and turned the experience of playing so hard!!!!

Im Brazilian....but im not use anykind of hack....and im MAD with brazilian how did!!!! This became a stigma in the honor of all brazilians who have playing this game for good!!!!

Im came here (with my very poorest english) to beg: Dont blame all brazilian for a small part of the people who not have education or esprit de corps!!!!

Thanks for your time....and por be forced to reed my english (a torture) hahahaha (LOL)

who say only a kind of nationality hacks is wrong, all nationality have their black sheeps who hacks.
  • For everyone!!!!

I loled at your avatar for the thread title...
  • Well, i personally have seen the majority of the hackers be BR, yes i have seen other south american hackers as well. ( I play on the US South Server most of my time.)

Yes, it is a shame that they ruin the reputation of a certain country. I have even stated it during game play. It saddens me that they have to ruin this game with hacks. Most of the time i feel it's just a blatant show of lack of skill.
  • Lol for all you guys know it could be a guy with a D/L running at stupid speeds whilst in game, whilst hacking, and pretending to be a BR to make BR's look bad because he/she has nothing better to do.

Just a theory.
  • For everyone!!!!

Im came here (with my very poorest english) to beg: Dont blame all brazilian **for a small part of the people who not have education or esprit de corps!!!!**

More like large part...
  • Hi everybody!!!

First: My options for the Confederate flag was because the visual impact in forumers who speak english and call then to discuss!!!! Im from Brazil...Here, in the past...we suffer with the slavery!!!!!! Im in eternal shame for this!!!

(And Rio de Janeiro is in the southest part of Brazil....so...south!!!!)

Confederado means confederate in english!!!!

Other explanations for the option: In Brazil...confederate sound like allied!!! So im put myself in situation of allied against using hack tools by brazilians!!!!!

.Im know the history of USA and World....and Brazil..off course!!!!

My only headache is write in english correctly....LOL.....(hahahaha)

Second: Hacker is everywhere...I know that....I put myself in frontline against brazilian hackers because I have knowledge of the brazilian culture and flaws in our vision of world!!!! I make a mea culpa here.....for all brazilian who play fairly!!!!!
  • I've seen far more Americans hacking than BRs.
  • Finally another BR on forums
    I was fealing so excluded =[
    =O
    I'd speak portuguese with you but thats ilegal on forums
    English only...
    And no, your english is not that bad
  • I know...hackers are everywhere(MM AND HM) I think we must do a VIP(taking it when u buy zp)and when u are VIP u can kick who u want (I know this from CrossFire China)I think if we have VIP will be not to much hackers...this is just a sugestion!
  • Most of the people on the forums know this but its hard to get through to the in-game idiots that spam hate messages. Your english isnt that bad. Its bad but not that bad

His english is called google translator, he type in portuguese and translate with google, isn't the best way to speak english but it works! xD
  • This guy has better english than some american forumers.

Lawl.
  • well all brazilians arnt h@ckers. but the lots of the hackers are brazilian, just because BRs count for so many players in this game.
  • I dont blame all brs just the ones that hack. Infact to me it isnt even about being a br. If you are hacking ill be trolling but if your not its all good.

Stereotypes come from truth though. A lot of Br's do hack probably more then any other country.
  • No...my bad english is not from google translate....I prefer my errors istead the errors from translators!!!!

I think in punishments for all hackers...Like, of course, many others peoples think too....

But...bannishment work in certains cases!!!!

I prefer reduce the rank!!!! Something circa 2 or 3 ranks below!!!! Or degrees below.....

Keep it in mind....If the hacker (brazilian or not) use the hack to rapid achive ranks.....the better punishment is not permit this with a regress in they rank!!!!!
  • I don't have a problem with brazillians, I have a problem with hackers, laggers, and people who don't speak english to an extent
  • Good english....bad english.....

I know how this is suck for a english speaker!!!! But my goal here is prevent brazilian hacker!!! In the same time, clear the image of brazilian...who like me...play farly and decent.....no using hack!!!!!

I read recently a petition to ban brazilian for the crossfire!!! And Im scared!!!! I will be punished for others!!!! This is so sad!!!!
  • Good english....bad english.....

I know how this is suck for a english speaker!!!! But my goal here is prevent brazilian hacker!!! In the same time, clear the image of brazilian...who like me...play farly and decent.....no using hack!!!!!

I read recently a petition to ban brazilian for the crossfire!!! And Im scared!!!! I will be punished for others!!!! This is so sad!!!!

A repeat of combat arms would make me feel sorry for an honest Brazilian to get punished for the others.
  • the real question is, why the hell is your avatar a confederate flag if you're from Brazil?
  • falloutJR wrote: »
    the real question is, why the hell is your avatar a confederate flag if you're from Brazil?

Its been answered, read entire threads, k thx.