Hackers continues to appears!!!! Plz dont blame all brazilians!!!

Comments

• Mr_Shady wrote: »
    Oh aren't you brilliant?

I don't blame all Brazilians. But I DO blame the hackers. I don't care what race.

what's a gg...?
    gatling guns umm no oO

also dont hate on asians because they play more so are better than you in game.
    But like 99% of the brs are hurtful present or future hackers.
  • Just ban all the ch1nks and brs and GG.
    ch1nks love to no recoilllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  • ... Why blame on the BRs.. I saw many Turk hackers then BR. :P I am a Turk but I dont give a damn to people who say STUPID TURK, TURK THIS, TURK THAT. Cuz I know I live in Holland and Im a Dutchyturk..

Where was I? YEAH.. Blame the fullblood Turks.
  • the game has too many hackers, especially BRS but we can not blame all because of some, this may turn into a kind of separation, like, brs Americans on one side the other hand, Turks, Venezuelans, Colombians, etc. ..... .
  • I thanks everybody for write here. Theirs opinions are very important to me...because iam need to understand the demeanor of my fellows brazilians!!!!

I promisse: I report everyone....Brs or not!!!! Trying diminish this menace to the game!!!

Thanks all of yourselves

(another time: my english is such!!!! (this will be a motto for me)
  • stereo typing races of any creed is worse then using the word hate, how ever people should be mailing crossfire-z8games and complaining. I took 6-9 months off this game and z8 games still has not corrected the problem, its really sad to know a multi-functional pece of technological art is slowly becoming destroyed. Now the game is returning to the dark ages. To bad otherwise i would invest more real cash in my account, now its not worth it.

^_^ finally
  • Ha.ckers

I'm not gonna complain about hacking losers would not do any good.And I'm a newbie so what I think prob. won't count any way.But I will say this and it will P.O more than a few peeps.If you have to HACK,Cheat or exploit to win your still a LOSER.And really the BR are not all that bad some do make the effort to speak English any ways.Voting to kick hackers out of rooms don't work most the time any way you can have 10 people in a room and 8 agree and yet 10 disagree aint figured that out yet but if my math serves me well thats 18 when there only 10.Go figure...
  • that democracy prevails, for the good of all
  • i mostly find Brs not too hak too much i see a lot of turks a quite a few Pt but not many Brs. but due to im not racist or not trying to offend anyone people from all of the world hak due to they cant play for fun they just got too feel like there skilled.
  • i mostly find Brs not too hak too much i see a lot of turks a quite a few Pt but not many Brs. but due to im not racist or not trying to offend anyone people from all of the world hak due to they cant play for fun they just got too feel like there skilled.

indeep.
    i see more turks hack than brs..
  • Hackers Continue........... I look at the history of hackers I reported and they say "CLOSE" and then I look at their profile and they are still active. Why do we not get rid of the Hackers?
  • I am reporting obvious Hackers only, 1-Shot through walls and 1-shots as we are spawning and my reports don't seem to be considered. is it considered spam reporting when everybody complains about the same guy?
  • 6Guns wrote: »
    I'm not gonna complain about hacking losers would not do any good.And I'm a newbie so what I think prob. won't count any way.But I will say this and it will P.O more than a few peeps.If you have to HACK,Cheat or exploit to win your still a LOSER.And really the BR are not all that bad some do make the effort to speak English any ways.Voting to kick hackers out of rooms don't work most the time any way you can have 10 people in a room and 8 agree and yet 10 disagree aint figured that out yet but if my math serves me well thats 18 when there only 10.Go figure...

It's not so much the BR's are Hacking, they have higher ping so it appears they might be walling at times. I have friend that are BR, and are not cheating, But some of the BR's are quick to kick you also for having lower ping. It's not just the BR's with higher ping though, there are lots of regions with higher ping, also depends on Internet connection. I do agree though, ALL HACKERS are LOSERS and they ruin the game for others.
  • Hi everybody!!!!

I grats for the feedback of all of you!!!! I really understand the annoying of the hackers and see that a nationality dont care much.....but the damage do!!!! And i promisse keep searching and reporting any hacker activity....brazilian mainly!!!!!

Thanks everybody!!!!!
  • For everyone!!!!

Hackers continues to flood the CF!!!!! In the MM and HM they where limited to autokick!!!! But in the others maps they quick act and turned the experience of playing so hard!!!!

Im Brazilian....but im not use anykind of hack....and im MAD with brazilian how did!!!! This became a stigma in the honor of all brazilians who have playing this game for good!!!!

Im came here (with my very poorest english) to beg: Dont blame all brazilian for a small part of the people who not have education or esprit de corps!!!!

Thanks for your time....and por be forced to reed my english (a torture) hahahaha (LOL)

With BR QQs come the good players as well. Most of us here are fond of the fact that you appear to understand most of the situation...

We have lots of other players, and now people from US and Canada are starting to hack too.

And your English isn't that bad ^^
  • AUGarithm wrote: »
    With BR QQs come the good players as well. Most of us here are fond of the fact that you appear to understand most of the situation...

We have lots of other players, and now people from US and Canada are starting to hack too.

And your English isn't that bad ^^

Thanks for be polite with me....LOL.......

And yes....most brazilian think that if they hacks.....all players from many contries...hack too...And so ....they abuse of QQ.....and create a confusion in the gameplay!!!!!

Sorry for that......really!!!!
  • Hackers are represented in every country and its not fair to blame a creed or race....but individuals. With this said, BR hackers do seem to represent the majority of hackers, but an e-mail i recieved from G4 telling me that hackers only represent 4% of all the players....i am so confused because it surely seems more then that considering that in every pub match we have one player that is on thier way to get 45-55 kills per match but is usually kicked prior to completing the match most times. so blame the hackers not the race....hate is a bad word...and get your facts straight like sending an e-mail to G4 or Z8 games, they are happy to respond to you and are very helpful.
  • I'm a br too and I've never used any hacks, I hate scar lights and m12s. I know that most brazilians are annoying but there is a small part that is different.
  • Hackers are represented in every country and its not fair to blame a creed or race....but individuals. With this said, BR hackers do seem to represent the majority of hackers, but an e-mail i recieved from G4 telling me that hackers only represent 4% of all the players....i am so confused because it surely seems more then that considering that in every pub match we have one player that is on thier way to get 45-55 kills per match but is usually kicked prior to completing the match most times. so blame the hackers not the race....hate is a bad word...and get your facts straight like sending an e-mail to G4 or Z8 games, they are happy to respond to you and are very helpful.

The math figures about right if you round it up. 16x4%=0.64. Round that up
    to 1 because you can't have just half a character in the game.

I wonder if those statistics are based on only the players that start at the
    beginning of each round or it's an ongoing count for the whole round of the
    replacement hackers also.

What if one hacker got kicked and 5 people leave the game, then 3 hackers
    come in the game with the other replacements. So then you have 3 hackers
    in a 16 man room. So in this scenario the ratio would go up to like 20%.

Am I looking at it right?
  • hi everybody....

I came here again to talk for those which dont understand.....

Be a brazilian is not a race....is a culture...like others in others countries!!!!!
    We are not the best and not the worse culture....We are just us....and we make part of the same heritage of all others cultures in the planet!!!!!

You call us latins......and is true...We have strong influence of Ancient Rome....pass to us by Portugal......and yes...we are a society of multi-cultures!!!!!!

But all this traits make us more....much more....respectfulls with the differences from others........

Hacker are a displaced person: He dont care about be a BR or a US.....Be rich or poor.....He only think have advantage over us!!!!!!!

I fight agains that thought....I report everyone....BR or not!!!!!!!!

So...I deserve be put out of a server????? Because what???? Be BR?????
    And the really hacker will do what????? Be satisfied with that???? Or he will search another form of hacking?????

I write this words because I just read a post in this forum...discussing how limit BR in the CF.....Grats the MOD or GM which close the post........Because this tread make me really......really sad !!!!!!

Thanks to all
  • Brs are all dirty ha.ckers.

Não digam que não o são, porque não é verdade.
  • Det0 wrote: »
    Brs are all dirty ha.ckers.

Não digam que não o são, porque não é verdade.

Hi....

Dont forget: Here we talk in english.....;))

Yeah.....they are dirty......But not all.....A attitude agains "all" will aim in me and in others like me.....

generalize will not help.......we need be exact.....We need search hackers....not cultures!!!!
  • Of course not all brazilians have the fault, but the security program is being completely overrun, nowadays there are so many hakers i can't even tell who is and who's not. CF has reached such a critical status that in almost every room that I play there are at least 2 hakers, IT'S NOT ONE HAKER PER ROOM ANYMORE BUT 2, SOMETIMES 3, WHAT THE HELL?!! Please crossfire administration do something about this haker issue, i'm so tired of hakers.
  • Thanks for your very heartfelt comments Confederado.
    I'm sure just like me that most people that play this online game feel the same way. It's
    not the nation that is hackers. It's just certain foul individuals that only try to ruin the
    game for other people. We hear you, and I'm sure z8 is smart enough not to ban an
    entire continent because only 4% of the players are hackers.
  • blame it on the goose, not on BRs

almost every BRs hack but some of the nicer guys I met were BRs and they were legit.

Go Rio Go
  • I'm a br too and I've never used any hacks, I hate scar lights and m12s. I know that most brazilians are annoying but there is a small part that is different.

True ...
  • the worse i met r those NA kiddos .. justin bieber qqers.. . . . low ping flurence english .. . . cry to hell...