My Opinion On The New Spring Patch!!!!

Ok heres my opinion on the new spring patch............................IT SUCKS A**!!!!

Crossfire has disappointed me yet again on the new patch:

1.) The Mauser........why did u make the new pistol a zp weapon, you already have the deagle scope and dual colts. Give the people some hope and give them a different choice besides a regular deagle and an anaconda!!!!!

2.) The m4a1 spring...........just another reskinned m4 -_-"

3.) The pink dual uzi's........all u did was give the loudest gun in the game a pink skin and 10 more rounds to spray just cuz its there.

4.) As you know most people would like to see a new SD or GM map (I personally would like a new FFA map) but as WE the players all know crossfire has disappointed us even more by adding a HM map -_-"........Hero Mode? Really crossfire? Basically all you did was give HACKERS ANOTHER PLACE TO HACK!!!!!!!!!!

5.) Personally the new daily mission menu is kind of annoying. The fact that a players character profile has 3 tabs but only allows you to see 1 is too annoying.

6.) Hack Tool Is Still Detected!!!!!!!!!!! -_-"

But there is a bright side (a very small one), i do like that you can see the rewards for newly earned badges.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO, let me know what you think. Leave your opinion on the new spring patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I believe many ppl have better fps. Performance > content in my book.
  • the content isnt really good. poor new zp weapons. the only part i like is the new spray - -
  • I like Mall. The door is, "Pretty darn nifty." :D

Anyway, I'm getting used to the new font and I like how I can run it faster. But content wise... Eh.
  • Unfortunately, the opinion of a random person doesn't matter. The m4 spring has an insane draw/reload. The dual Uzis perm have been desired for a while, it's finally here. I agree on the Mauser desperately needing to be go item shop.
  • L_Aurora wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the opinion of a random person doesn't matter. The m4 spring has an insane draw/reload. The dual Uzis perm have been desired for a while, it's finally here. I agree on the Mauser desperately needing to be go item shop.

I thought you died.
  • L_Aurora wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the opinion of a random person doesn't matter. The m4 spring has an insane draw/reload. The dual Uzis perm have been desired for a while, it's finally here. I agree on the Mauser desperately needing to be go item shop.

Lets be honest here :]

Was the reload/draw time of the M4 slow? Not really :/
    Was the skin necessary? Not at all xD
    Does it represent spring? Hell no. It represents valentines or something. Name is wrong as well.

Permanent Dual Uzi = Win
    Pink permanent dual uzi = fail. They dont represent spring neither.
  • Lets be honest here :]

Does it represent spring? Hell no. It represents valentines or something. Name is wrong as well.

Permanent Dual Uzi = Win

Its a blossum skin.. which is spring. So it does.

Faster is always better in an FPS.

Performance+Fixes > Content... FPS has drastically increased.

Im tired of people complaining about ZP weapons... So what.... Use the weapons you have now..

How is a having a Mauser going to stop you using a deagle when its obviously better
    A gun better than an m4/ak/awm/deagle will always be overpowered in everyones books.. so if a gun worth using comes along.. it will essentially be forbidden to use. Prime example is the SCAR Light... whwen it came out it was great now its dispised....

Brain before typing please..
  • Doesn't seem to fit the game that well though. It just makes it look childish. My FPS barely increased (Not complaining. For that I give thanks.) but there's still a ton of bugs and glitches that are being abused.

I'm not mad or happy about the new weapons (Masuer maybe) because I wasn't going to get them anyways. I already have the Silver, custom, custom crystal, 2 Deagles and 1 Anaconda. But it would of been better if they reskinned a different weapon and not the M4, AK47, or AWM (even though they're signature weapons in mostly every game). Hell...an M9 would of been better.

The Mauser...I dont know why it's ZP. Its not any better than the regular Deagle (Stat wise. Any good player will dominate). People wanted a different pistol that they could try out. Like the USP. I fainted when I found out it was free, but the Mauser should of AT LEAST been GP crates or for 40-50K GP since its slightly better than the Glock. Another thing is, here we go again, that the M12s (the only weapon that I find OP in the game) which is basically the best weapon in the game, minus the sounds it makes, is so easy to obtain. Its price is low, the rank isn't too low or too high, and its permanent with no disadvantages. How does that work?

And I did use my brain. I was just giving my opinion.

Edit:

Also lets be honest man...this patch isn't the best. The November patch which only had the Katana, Arena 2, and the badge system was at least two times better. The developers/CF staff is ignoring us and...they don't care. Are we supposed to be smiling at that?

Edit #2.

They also destroyed ghost mode for almost everyone.

Also in this patch I wanna say that it is a fail. I don't care what you guys add but z8 games has screw up ghost mode. Better fps so what ? that only help the people who has 100 + pings to kill you easier. Its kinda sad how this patch screw up and their is new hacks out as soon as patch was release which was another fail. Oh man and my favorite mode ghost mode GR is already Op but z8 decides to make able to see ghost near light like 3 4 5 6 7 feet away and smoke see thru ghost clearly even if urs not on the smoke near it. Gr bullets also I feel personally does way more damage than before. Its kinda sad how a great mode such as ghost mode get ruin like that.
  • Doesn't seem to fit the game that well though. It just makes it look childish. My FPS barely increased (Not complaining. For that I give thanks.) but there's still a ton of bugs and glitches that are being abused.

I'm not mad or happy about the new weapons (Masuer maybe) because I wasn't going to get them anyways. I already have the Silver, custom, custom crystal, 2 Deagles and 1 Anaconda. But it would of been better if they reskinned a different weapon and not the M4, AK47, or AWM (even though they're signature weapons in mostly every game). Hell...an M9 would of been better.

The Mauser...I dont know why it's ZP. Its not any better than the regular Deagle (Stat wise. Any good player will dominate). People wanted a different pistol that they could try out. Like the USP. I fainted when I found out it was free, but the Mauser should of AT LEAST been GP crates or for 40-50K GP since its slightly better than the Glock. Another thing is, here we go again, that the M12s which is basically the best weapon in the game, minus the sounds it makes, is so easy to obtain. Its price is low, the rank isn't too low or too high, and its permanent with no disadvantages. How does that work?

And I did use my brain. I was just giving my opinion.

Thats your opinion.

Competitive leagues ban these types of weapons so in terms of that its fine... its a bit of fun to use.

Those with decent pc's obviously wont get much of an increase but the fact remains that performance has been better optimised whether it affects you or not.

It doesnt matter.. youll buy it.. Use it once and go back to a deagle.. like every other new weapon... its pointless complaint after pointless complaint with no real logic behind it. The deagle is better so why cripple yourself because you had the choice?

The status of the M12s is hardly a priority... I rarely see people with them anyway.

The brain part wasnt actually directed at you
    Edit:

Also lets be honest man...this patch isn't the best. The November patch which only had the Katana, Arena 2, and the badge system was at least two times better. The developers/CF staff is ignoring us and...they don't care. Are we supposed to be smiling at that?

Edit #2.

They also destroyed ghost mode for almost everyone.

So you want a big patch full of content every month? Sorry it doesnt work like that... content would dry up in a couple of months.. That you'll have to deal with. Its not a matter of "Theyre not listening to us" or "They dont care".

That could have been an unintentional bug for all you know... Programming rarely goes perfect and when adding things to an existing game and code as often as SmileGate does, things are bound to go wrong especially with testing and time constraints.
    Lets be honest here :]

Permanent Dual Uzi = Win

And Mod Gig ^^^ He does know what he is talking about he is just stating his opions thats all so am I. Bloosum doesn't really represent spring its more of a love passionate color so it better fits valentines.
  • And Mod Gig ^^^ He does know what he is talking about he is just stating his opions thats all so am I. Bloosum doesn't really represent spring its more of a love passionate color so it better fits valentines.

Blossum comes out at Spring. Theres some at the end of my road. Ill take a picture for you in the morning and show you the same tree in 1-2 months
  • im jusyt happy that i get 40 fps in a 5v5 now
  • Yeah...no. Never.

My PC isn't that great. My FPS is the same and I have a dual core. I get more FPS on other games.

The thing is, STOP IGNORING US. Not you, the developers. The only thing they did that we asked was to rename the Miami server and the FPS.

Do they listen to us about things like storage inbox, fixing glitches that have been out since the map was put into the game, less reskins (which wont stop....they'll put out other 20 horrible reskins before they put out 5 new weapons) etc.

Reskins of the M4 are old and useless. I wouldn't mind, and many others wouldn't mind, if they reskinned other weapons. Anaconda, QBZ, M700, Dragonuv, Mp7, Galil, XM8, or if they actually put good reskins (M4-Stripes, tiger, Deagle-Tiger).

Edit #3(I know these are annoying)
    There's people who dont know about competitive leagues or dont care. They just want to play for fun but it isn't fun when you have people who tank 80% of your headshots, teleport, have perfect reg while doing so, and have the M12s. It just makes it worse.
    Thats your opinion.

Competitive leagues ban these types of weapons so in terms of that its fine... its a bit of fun to use.

Those with decent pc's obviously wont get much of an increase but the fact remains that performance has been better optimised whether it affects you or not.

It doesnt matter.. youll buy it.. Use it once and go back to a deagle.. like every other new weapon... its pointless complaint after pointless complaint with no real logic behind it. The deagle is better so why cripple yourself because you had the choice?

The status of the M12s is hardly a priority... I rarely see people with them anyway.

The brain part wasnt actually directed at you

So you want a big patch full of content every month? Sorry it doesnt work like that... content would dry up in a couple of months.. That you'll have to deal with. Its not a matter of "Theyre not listening to us" or "They dont care".

That could have been an unintentional bug for all you know... Programming rarely goes perfect and when adding things to an existing game and code as often as SmileGate does, things are bound to go wrong especially with testing and time constraints.

M12s. You see them alot in TDM. Their is just guns that doesn't balance so ofc certin league would banned them. Scarlight is fun to use but it gets people mad due how the gun put a impression on people that its op. Z8 Staffs could of tested the patch better and try to find more bug before they released to us. We woulda been apprciate more of what you guys do.
  • :)
    Blossum comes out at Spring. Theres some at the end of my road. Ill take a picture for you in the morning and show you the same tree in 1-2 months

No need to. I know what you ment but majority of people doesnt have pink blossum around where they live. But like 1 hour away from where I live their is some cherry Blossum. but it still really dosesn't fit in with the spring theme. Would of been better for Valetins.
  • Yeah...no. Never.

My PC isn't that great. My FPS is the same and I have a dual core. I get more FPS on other games.

The thing is, STOP IGNORING US. Not you, the developers. The only thing they did that we asked was to rename the Miami server and the FPS.

Do they listen to us about things like storage inbox, fixing glitches that have been out since the map was put into the game, less reskins (which wont stop....they'll put out other 20 horrible reskins before they put out 5 new weapons) etc.

Renaming the Miami server was G4Box. Theyre the ones that can do that stuff.

No SmileGate developer visits the forums. They give what they give. Feedback, fixes, requests and removals are all sent to SmileGate for fixing and consideration. If there isnt enough time then it be added/removed. If soemthing is game breakingly broken, then it will be removed during the week or 2 of testing.

Glitches need to be reproduced and a very specific report created and send to the devs for fixing. Most glitches are easy to fix but a few major ones are hard to reproduce such as most dissconnections. When that can be reproduced then a report will be filed and it will get fixed.

Most people like reskins. It sells and SmileGate knows it. Unfortunatly there arent an unlimited amount of guns to release so reskins and upgrades on them satisfy both parties to the majority.
  • Honestly, I realize why you guys do not like the patch, there is enough M4A1s, however, you guys are a bit harsh on the Z8Games team. Dual Uzi has in fact been demanded for awhile. And another thing, the guns do in fact resemble Spring, I agree that pink colors are more Valentine, but you rarely see as many blossoms during Valentines day than those first few days of Spring. I, however, was thrilled by the patch, they could have done a bit more, but I think they did great.

Keep up the good work Z8Games!
    (But try to choose guns that aren't as common as M4A1)
  • Blossum comes out at Spring.
    T.T lucky nubs, Its still snowing in Canada... Yeah >.> you should have re-skinned the m4 with a bunch of snow balls and decals that said "its snowing during spring" o.o Yeah I'm freezing my ass off while you people stare at your bloody blossoms. Be happy for those flowers cause all the ones in Canada are frozen.. at least where I live.

My opinion on the patch: Its ok... not the greatest but... the worst part about it is the font. I must say everything looks really weird now :/ Probably the best part was the new badge system even though it does not include your profile :/

Btw Giggles: You made a spelling mistake in "blossum" it should be spelled with a o :]
  • Reskins of the M4 are old and useless. I wouldn't mind, and many others wouldn't mind, if they reskinned other weapons. Anaconda, QBZ, M700, Dragonuv, Mp7, Galil, XM8, or if they actually put good reskins (M4-Stripes, tiger, Deagle-Tiger).

Edit #3(I know these are annoying)
    There's people who dont know about competitive leagues or dont care. They just want to play for fun but it isn't fun when you have people who tank 80% of your headshots, teleport, have perfect reg while doing so, and have the M12s. It just makes it worse.

Perhaps there will be. There are reskins of the Famas, Winchester, Kriss and a ton of others on other version.

Yes I know.. some people just want to annoy others etc. Players with high latency is not G4Box's fault, nor can it be "fixed".
    M12s. You see them alot in TDM. Their is just guns that doesn't balance so ofc certin league would banned them. Scarlight is fun to use but it gets people mad due how the gun put a impression on people that its op. Z8 Staffs could of tested the patch better and try to find more bug before they released to us. We woulda been apprciate more of what you guys do.

I hardly do... I was playing alot of Egypt because of my KillSound mod because the sounds make it fun (for me) and I rarely saw any m12s. I think out of 4 hours playing I saw 1.

"Z8 Staffs could of tested the patch better and try to find more bug before they released to us. We woulda been apprciate more of what you guys do."

Easier said than done. Theres a time limit... They test as much as they can but it can never be tested as it would be used once implemented... a problem most developers suffer when releasing software.
  • Put a death zone in the glitching areas...how hard is that? o.o
    They put them in areas that dont even make sense and that are easy to counter.

Smilegate hasn't really fixed much...and I haven't seen something major (except the FPS increase for some people)in a long time.

I like reskins...sort of. I just dont like childish reskins that make this game seem like a joke. Bring more camo, red dragon, stripe, fire, reskins. Those make the game interesting. A few pink, blue reskins dont hurt but...if they keep doing this its just going to make people go hulk on CF.

Also, CF would of made trillions (exaggeration) if they made the M12s a ZP crate. Why didn't they do that? O.o
  • xPh0biA wrote: »
    T.T lucky nubs, Its still snowing in Canada... Yeah >.> you should have re-skinned the m4 with a bunch of snow balls and decals that said "its snowing during spring" o.o Yeah I'm freezing my ass off while you people stare at your bloody blossoms. Be happy for those flowers cause all the ones in Canada are frozen.. at least where I live.

My opinion on the patch: Its ok... not the greatest but... the worst part about it is the font. I must say everything looks really weird now :/ Probably the best part was the new badge system even though it does not include your profile :/

Btw Giggles: You made a spelling mistake in "blossum" it should be spelled with a o :]

Why are people complaining about a FONT!

It honestly baffles me... it does not affect gameplay in the slightest excluding the minor FPS increase it posed

Hah yeah im a typo machine
  • complains the man with no zp >.>

there are more choices besides the de and anaconda, there's the m9 and p228 (both are decent pistols), and the best pistol is in a GP crate (de camo).

get used to the reskins, there's about 5+ more of the m4a1 alone, plus aks, awms, anacondas. the pink skin on the m4 is actually kinda pretty.

kk, it would of been nice to see a new map besides HM/MM. they put maiden in the spring box when the guns in it arent even for HM/MM -.-
  • Put a death zone in the glitching areas...how hard is that? o.o
    They put them in areas that dont even make sense and that are easy to counter.

Smilegate hasn't really fixed much...and I haven't seen something major (except the FPS increase for some people)in a long time.

I like reskins...sort of. I just dont like childish reskins that make this game seem like a joke. Bring more camo, red dragon, stripe, fire, reskins. Those make the game interesting. A few pink, blue reskins dont hurt but...if they keep doing this its just going to make people go hulk on CF.

Also, CF would of made trillions (exaggeration) if they made the M12s a ZP crate. Why didn't they do that? O.o

Most are in most maps. And then those are bypassed by tapping crouch... Not gonna tell you how the GM's got mad

Theyre fixing things all the time.. Msot people dont tend to notice. Im not going to give examples because most I dont know/forgotten/already stated.

Korean Dev... gonna have to deal with the pink blossom skins and such.... Its your opinion.

I dont know... I dont work for them
  • @hellokitty..wdf...

You referring to me? If so, you should see my profile then you should say it.

The reskins are "pretty" to some and "really...really..useless and awful" to others but why dont they stop doing it on M4s, AK47s, AWMs, Deagles and start focusing on other underrated weapons like the QBZ, Type, and Baretta? They would make more money if you think about it.

I also forgot about the Map...a GM, FFA, or EM map would of satisfied more people.

@Giggle
    I'm still going to ask this even though you have no clue since you dont work for them. Why dont they just make it automatic death? Its like the 7 day ban...useless. Why give them a chance?
  • Why are people complaining about a FONT!

It honestly baffles me... it does not affect gameplay in the slightest excluding the minor FPS increase it posed

Hah yeah im a typo machine

>.> the font just makes me wanna BALL... in a bad way. Its so annoying to look at now. Its tinier, and more "spread out" the Underscores don't even connect. its like _ _ _ but i must say 1 million exp doesn't go over the level bar anymore. i guess that's kinda good? All my funny faces look so "squashed" at times and too spread out at other times.
    ex : >.> now looks like a sandwich
    -_- now looks like the dashes are all equally the same size
    o.o also looks squashed but in a good way

meh I don't really care for the font. only if i didn't have to constantly read "ha.ck noob" and all those other illegible insults.
    meh its an ok patch. Just wishing for moar
  • You referring to me? If so, you should see my profile then you should say it.

The reskins are "pretty" to some and "really...really..useless and awful" to others but why dont they stop doing it on M4s, AK47s, AWMs, Deagles and start focusing on other underrated weapons like the QBZ, Type, and Baretta? They would make more money if you think about it.

I also forgot about the Map...a GM, FFA, or EM map would of satisfied more people.

Because theyre popular.

How many people do you see running around with a SG Camo or Famas Camo?

MM and HM are gonna get milked out as much as possible while it can. I can ssume that more maps for different modes will come eventually
    xPh0biA wrote: »
    >.> the font just makes me wanna BALL... in a bad way. Its so annoying to look at now. Its tinier, and more "spread out" the Underscores don't even connect. its like _ _ _ but i must say 1 million exp doesn't go over the level bar anymore. i guess that's kinda good? All my funny faces look so "squashed" at times and too spread out at other times.
    ex : >.> now looks like a sandwich
    -_- now looks like the dashes are all equally the same size
    o.o also looks squashed but in a good way

meh I don't really care for the font. only if i didn't have to constantly read "ha.ck noob" and all those other illegible insults.
    meh its an ok patch. Just wishing for moar

Those will be tweaked to look right... Saidin has already said that.

Wish more now, get less later. Patience is a virtue most people dont have.
  • Because they're rare. You dont see people with the Famas-Camo or SG-Camo because they're temporary. The AK74u is amazing and I only see it once a week or so. I saw the M4A1-Silenced-Crystal a lot for 1 week and now I see it once a month.

Also, is it just me or are they doing this on purpose? They always make weapons that are anticipated for so long ZP temporary and only a small portion buys it. Dual Colts, Katana, Dual Uzi regular etc.

I guess we'll just have to wait and be ignored even more till they put something worth the wait like the Christmas patch.
  • :)
    Most are in most maps. And then those are bypassed by tapping crouch... Not gonna tell you how the GM's got mad

Theyre fixing things all the time.. Msot people dont tend to notice. Im not going to give examples because most I dont know/forgotten/already stated.

Korean Dev... gonna have to deal with the pink blossom skins and such.... Its your opinion.

I dont know... I dont work for them

Let me inform Mod gig something about something of new patch.
    -Ruin Ghost Mode
    -Made Gr More Op In Ghost Mode
    -Bomb Sound Glitch Still Their ? After Like 3-4 Months.
    -Hack Tool Dected System Fail.
    -New Hacker As Soon As Patch Was Released
    -More High Pinger 150-200 Player Kill Low Pinger Like They Are Freaking 10 Ping.
    -Also Clans Abuse Hacking By Useing Alt Account To Farm Clan War .
    -The Change Of Game Screen.
    -Super Increase In Br Playing This Game. I Thought This Game Was Na And Eu. Not SA ?(Not To Be Racist Or Anything)
    Other Than That I Have Nothing Else To Say.