New Player and Forumer Introductions

Comments

• tfzu

Still nice work, this should be in barracks or smth, more likely then in OFF TOPIC cuz this is really important to prevent spam, mate
  • I am from Lithuania. I play crossfire more than years. I play CF almost every day. I'm one of administrator of Lithuania crossfire fan page (now its only small forum with guides and all info about game). I am LIETUVA clan member. I love spray with my ak 47, I love play SnD maps, sometimes spray n pray in TDI maps (love prison TDI and EM). Sometimes kill ghosts and Mutants in hero mode (HM only with friends and clanmates cause a lot of hakers there).
    My profilehttp://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6816064&tb=w thats all :D
  • Hello My IGN is lind*-Axe. I used to be Famas0pz.
    I love playing TDM and im very good at it. I also love playing sniper matches as well as knife mode. Im very good at those too.
    My favorite weopon is the M4A1-Custom because its the best looking weopon.
    I also have a youtube channel. Check it out and subscribe and freind me.
    You sub me and i sub you. :)http://www.youtube.com/user/FamasOpzreviews?feature=mhum
  • I'm IHaveA****.

I played a lot of CA, and I've only played this game very small amounts. I've been playing a decent bit over the weekend, and its pretty fun.

I played/play competitive Combat Arms, and I'm just trying this game out.
  • Hey everyone my IGN is D-Phoenix, formerly dragonsday.

I'm part of the [C][A] clan and I'm proud of it (not intending to leave, ever!).

I am registered on CF from 2009 but quit for a few months due to how boring it is, not anymore!.

Favorite weapon is AK-Knife so be prepared to dodge my bayonet or get skewered.

If you see me online, say hi and lets hope we be friends:).
  • CrossFire :P

Hey i SupremoBr I Love Cross fire :P *.*
  • Name: Gary
    Ingame Name: jagrawr
    Interests: Football (sheffield united), Web Designing, Gaming
    Started CF: 09.03.2011

Fave Gun:
    M4A1-ADV / Combat Axe
    Fave Type: Search and Destroy
    Fave Map: Sub Base / Port

About Me: Started gaming in 1998 with DeltaForce 2, Which i played for 10 years, I also played a few others during that time, COD/BF/BHD/AA/CS/CSS, But gave up fps around 2yrs ago, When i went to play Lineage 2, But finally got bored of the constant grinding, So decided to find a nice fps game to come back to.

I also Design and Code websites in my spare time, and make Graphics when im bored.
  • Hy, my IGN is Crusader13, im 2-nd LT, favorite gun is m4 adv, i'm playing mostly in uk 1, if you see me say Hi and maybe we'l be friends ^^
  • IGN: Zirracus
    Ive been playing this game since shortly after subagames started hosting it. i have several accounts. my first account was infamous and at the time i was horribad so i quit it and made a new one. most of my other accounts i can still get on but i choose not to as i do not like the weapons on them or i simply dont want to. i really just enjoy leveling toons to about master sgt. although i havent made it there yet because i keep making new toons XD

I am skilled in the art of GM. both BL and GR. I do not spray in ghost modes, i pinpoint, however, i dont usualy have to as most people just run at me >.> as BL i bhop and powerswing, i almost never slash and i get called hacker because i can ninja jump (jump from high surfaces and then bhop when i land to avoid taking dmg.... not hard) i get called 'hacker' in almost every game im in and i get kicked from those games as well.

i dislike hackers, glitchers, farmers, and QQers.

i speak english fluently, i speak a little br/pt, and spanish. and i have pt and br friends. but if they dont speak a lick of english i do not friend them.

my favorite weapons are as follows: berreta, g36k, dsr-1, awm, deagle/anaconda, despies, m60, axe.

my highest ranked account is um... i think sfc 6th class? idk havent played on that account in a while.

if you are skilled and speak fluent english add me on msn =D
    Marudiz2@hotmail.com
  • zirracus wrote: »
    IGN: Zirracus
    Ive been playing this game since shortly after subagames started hosting it. i have several accounts. my first account was infamous and at the time i was horribad so i quit it and made a new one. most of my other accounts i can still get on but i choose not to as i do not like the weapons on them or i simply dont want to. i really just enjoy leveling toons to about master sgt. although i havent made it there yet because i keep making new toons XD

I am skilled in the art of GM. both BL and GR. I do not spray in ghost modes, i pinpoint, however, i dont usualy have to as most people just run at me >.> as BL i bhop and powerswing, i almost never slash and i get called hacker because i can ninja jump (jump from high surfaces and then bhop when i land to avoid taking dmg.... not hard) i get called 'hacker' in almost every game im in and i get kicked from those games as well.

i speak english fluently, i speak a little br/pt, and spanish. and i have pt and br friends. but if they dont speak a lick of english i do not friend them.

my favorite weapons are as follows: berreta, g36k, dsr-1, awm, deagle/anaconda, despies, m60, axe.

my highest ranked account is um... i think sfc 6th class? idk havent played on that account in a while.

Marudiz2@hotmail.com

Welcome, nice paragraph.
  • zirracus wrote: »
    IGN: Zirracus

Marudiz2@hotmail.com

Welcome to the forums
    ROFLwhat wrote: »
    Welcome, nice paragraph.

(WALL 'O' TEXT) :p
  • MrShad wrote: »
    [*]Shad0wtron

mhm... Trons... Good times.
  • ty ppl now if only i could get in game at school XD that would be awesome.
  • Glad to be here!

Hello! I've been playing crossfire for a while but haven't had time to make it over here to the forums until now; my apologies!

So here's a little about me...I work in tech support for a US based ISP. My job is extremely stressful and I can honestly say that some people simply have no business being on the internet or even owning a computer LOL. I have been a DJ for the past 16 years and I have recently started working with youth cheer squads, making mixes for them to use at their competitions. So that's one hobby....

Then there's Crossfire. I admit I am not the best player in the world but I have fun. I don't hack; hell I don't know how to hack this game nor do I ever want to. Working for an ISP means I can't be getting in to trouble online for hacking and what not. I'd get fired for sure!

I find it rather disconcerting that hacking accusations fly around like they are nothing. You get cry babies that are mad because you are better than they are and they then accuse you of hacking. It's a load of you know what but oh well right? It's JUST A GAME! :)
  • NoobMuntza wrote: »
    Great guide
    Would help ppl not to post on the wrong sections xD

Great guide
    Would help ppl not to post on the wrong sections xD ²
  • Howdy

Hello I'm Hammer1961 in Game is JohnYGunns.And yes I'm a newbie to Cross Fire.Loving the game so far with exception of so many hackers.Other than the game rocks!!!
  • Hi there,
    My IGN is [P]romis[E], I'm 16, and this this is my first CF account - Already I have been accused of hacking since I'm positive and was going 7-0 with an M700 in a sniper match on BlackWidow. I just want to say, I don't hack, yes this is my first account, I watch alot of CF on Youtube so I got some game sence from there. And just hi :P

K.D: 2.0
    Profile:http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=12056285
    Rifle & Snipe
  • Hey, I'm DaylightMK :)
    My name is Anthony, incase anyone cares. I try to use proper grammar in game and I'm more of the strong silent person and enjoy messing with people. IE using the ninja tactics in a guide I read :)

My name DaylightMK came from a song. The song name is Daylight and the artist is Matt and Kim. I liked the song so much I named the account (made a few days ago, this is my first one) after it. It gets repetitive. I'm really into music.

I feel inclined to share a cool thing about me (if there are any :P) so I guess here it is. I'm learning French and Italian!
    It's sort of nerd-ish I suppose, but I'm fascinated by it, and how cultures are different from my own. Anyway, I'll be glad to see you in game if I do, I usually just chill in the rookie server on a full game of Ship TD.

PS. Never been called a hacker. How awesome am I? :D
    I appreciate your time reading my autobiography.. ahaha
  • ajsciri wrote: »
    Hey, I'm DaylightMK :)
    My name is Anthony, incase anyone cares. I try to use proper grammar in game and I'm more of the strong silent person and enjoy messing with people. IE using the ninja tactics in a guide I read :)

My name DaylightMK came from a song. The song name is Daylight and the artist is Matt and Kim. I liked the song so much I named the account (made a few days ago, this is my first one) after it. It gets repetitive. I'm really into music.

I feel inclined to share a cool thing about me (if there are any :P) so I guess here it is. I'm learning French and Italian!
    It's sort of nerd-ish I suppose, but I'm fascinated by it, and how cultures are different from my own. Anyway, I'll be glad to see you in game if I do, I usually just chill in the rookie server on a full game of Ship TD.

PS. Never been called a hacker. How awesome am I? :D
    I appreciate your time reading my autobiography.. ahaha

Welcome to CF lol
  • If you don't spam like hell and make useless posts/threads you're welcome
  • Thank you for this thread,I hope they would read this thread and im newbie also but im not spamming ok! :)
  • towmorror i get my m4a1 custom crystalk! _)
  • Free sniper kills on GM Saidin! Nah jp, i don't need free kills.

PS; Welcome to all New Forumers