Top 10 team list

Comments

• Kyonatik wrote: »
    i love how cloud nine is getting all this recognition now, but when they were Encore, they had none. love them but i find it funny

its because u were a starter in encore.
  • haha wow that is awfuly funny LifeLine has yet to win any Leagues thats so wierd.. how are they sponsored>.<. But the new roster is a team that I would not mind representing our version of CrossFire for.
  • a_L wrote: »
    Do you know why i got banned from WOGL? you're an idiot. If you say i was cheating in a wogl draft that is just a joke. I was maybe what one of the first people to get banned from WOGL? if you wana mention cheats then let's go.

blitzed- caught cheating in LOGIC GAMING
    malte- caught cheating with blitzed
    oz-apparently got caught cheating

So the leaders of the best TEAM here were cheating but didn't get wogl banned because wogl wasn't even introduced

ok.

Blitzed cheated in closed beta
    Malte cheated when I was on his team in closed beta (Wolf pack)
    Oz was banned for cheating shortly after closed beta

Solid point. But these people wouldn't have been wogl banned anyway, they're not dumb enough to cheat in leagues like you were. Thing is, the people you're mentioning have already proven themselves to be good in leagues and at the world stage.

You on the other hand; subpar on client, haven't gotten far in leagues, even almost got banned from ESL
  • its because u were a starter in encore.

actually i wasnt, but if your trying to start the flame war all over again then obviously nothing has changed about iD Gaming. especially when im chill with everyone in iD Gaming (at least i hope so) and my bro is even in it.
  • SPUNJ wrote: »
    ok.

Solid point. But these people wouldn't have been wogl banned anyway, they're not dumb enough to cheat in leagues like you were. Thing is, the people you're mentioning have already proven themselves to be good in leagues and at the world stage.

You on the other hand; subpar on client, haven't gotten far in leagues, even almost got banned from ESL

Nice job missing my post.
    hmm looking at the scores now, he didnt go 2 and 14. he manged to average out 17 kills. So thats not an excuse as of now. He has almost the same amount as frags as most of you in that match.

Im talking about 2nd half.
    The kid got a 4k after LL had already won.
    ok.

SPUNJ wrote: »
    Wrong.

Lifeline is better than team "x" because they've won more leagues, and they represented their country.

That is why I believe comparing other teams is a joke, unless of course you think e8 scrims matter? because that's all these teams on this top 10 list have, e8 scrims.

maximum_trolling_by_synknight-d30eobn.gif

No offence, but aL didn't cheat in ESL, it was contraversy which LifeLine had asked for the match to be reviewed due to the fact that pCp had defeated LifeLine 18/16. pCp was humble and did not glout about it, and even publically congratulated LifeLine on a challenging game. LifeLine disputed the match, and ESL found some random reason, him having intervals being off client and "assuming that he cheated" due to a replay.

The "ban" barrage was lifted, but LifeLine came out the winners because of the fact that there were intervals, which makes no sense at all because if he was off and on, his chat window would have closed and turned back on, but I was too lazy to point that fact out back in Cup 2 because I was busy playing in Cup 2 as well.

Technically, they took the ban off the day after, so any accusations to aL for cheating should be rendered pointless. aL was WOGL-Banned before league play, so it really doesn't matter.

I don't know why I'm speaking or even thriving on this subject, it really is nothing but an ego-battle.
  • Denxi wrote: »
    Nice job missing my post.

I didn't even bother reading your post.

You talk gibberish when in fact the only proven top team is lifeline.
    I didn't even bother reading your post.

You talk gibberish when in fact the only proven top team is lifeline.

HAH!

You say I speak in gibberish because you can't respond properly. Your logic is ****, you're scared to post on your main, and at this point it's just you trolling because you no proper reasoning for any argument that won't be shat on.

Enjoy the ego fest.

BTW, that's not gibberish, THIS is gibberish.

Inigi biniget thi****t yinigou winigill ninigot binige i****ble tinigo rinigespinigond prinigopinigerlinigy tinigo minigy linigoginigic.
    ok.

haha i hope they aren't that dumb, what they have been gaming all their lives? and have so much experience under their belts. For me CF is my Very first *first person shooter* or any other shooting game online, the time i tried to cheat was back in suba games, early april i believe, there were atleast 10 hackers in 8v8 rooms. ranging from speeders, long ranged knifers, invisible, one shooters, and etc. of course i would wana try that, i tried and failed because i know nothing about hacks or computers... Never knew wtf an injector is or how it works. i tried to get it to work for 5 mins with instructions it came with. I simply had no idea about how to work it... Therefore, i completely forgot about it when i joined a competitive clan (deception). from there on i never cheated or even attempted to because it is just simply dumb and stupid. Once i ran AC on the very first WOGL draft, i got banned next day for WOGL AC violation. I logged on ROC vent and there were atleast 8 people screaming at me and glocked for getting banned. I was so lost and confused. Cyclops tved me at the spot and found perx. (what i got banned for). From what i recall it was only a notepad saying perx. on top. Inside was a code and also saying crssfire.exe and the the year 2009. So i wasn't cheating on AC you f**king idiot. So i'm pretty sure if i had the experience i would know on how AC works as well as not to hack and what to expect of it to do. So there is no difference between me and a few LL players who actually got caught cheating. But yet im still waiting for some proof me cheating. May i get tved again and again? been tved at least 10 times for cheats and the kids were just disappointed including KC (who tved me 3 times after each scrim i had against or with him). So you wana bash me on my wogl ban? okay have fun but all you are saying is that i got banned for having something while others are guilty of cheating but not dumb enough to keep it on their pcs.

So LL is another e8 team who has cheaters on their team. GET OFF ME
    haha i hope they aren't that dumb, what they have been gaming all their lives? and have so much experience under their belts. For me CF is my Very first *first person shooter* or any other shooting game online, the time i tried to cheat was back in suba games, early april i believe, there were atleast 10 hackers in 8v8 rooms. ranging from speeders, long ranged knifers, invisible, one shooters, and etc. of course i would wana try that, i tried and failed because i know nothing about hacks or computers... Never knew wtf an injector is or how it works. i tried to get it to work for 5 mins with instructions it came with. I simply had no idea about how to work it... Therefore, i completely forgot about it when i joined a competitive clan (deception). from there on i never cheated or even attempted to because it is just simply dumb and stupid. Once i ran AC on the very first WOGL draft, i got banned next day for WOGL AC violation. I logged on ROC vent and there were atleast 8 people screaming at me and glocked for getting banned. I was so lost and confused. Cyclops tved me at the spot and found perx. (what i got banned for). From what i recall it was only a notepad saying perx. on top. Inside was a code and also saying crssfire.exe and the the year 2009. So i wasn't cheating on AC you f**king idiot. So i'm pretty sure if i had the experience i would know on how AC works as well as not to hack and what to expect of it to do. So there is no difference between me and a few LL players who actually got caught cheating. But yet im still waiting for some proof me cheating. May i get tved again and again? been tved at least 10 times for cheats and the kis were just disappointed including KC (who tved me 3 times after each scrim i had against or with him). So you wana bash me on my wogl ban? okay have fun but all you are saying is that i got banned for having something while others are guilty of cheating but not dumb enough to keep it on their pcs.

So LL is another e8 team who has cheaters on their team. GET OFF ME

1c14665d7a50ab0.gif
    actually i wasnt, but if your trying to start the flame war all over again then obviously nothing has changed about iD Gaming. especially when im chill with everyone in iD Gaming (at least i hope so) and my bro is even in it.

it was just a joke xD relax bro. i know your not a starter.
  • i wonder how many people got so excited on my ESL BAN and then shattered their hearts after it was lifted besides the LL crew
    i wonder how many people got so excited on my ESL BAN and then shattered their hearts after it was lifted besides the LL crew

i was pretty excited. i was like, man... aL is finally going to quit this game. then it got overturned.

that's when i realized esl was a joke too.
    i was pretty excited. i was like, man... aL is finally going to quit this game. then it got overturned.

sorry sir (#1 lifeline fan) how many cups/leagues did lifeline win?

damn tasty? are you trying to say I'm much smarter than you? You cheat and got caught the only time you ran AC and i haven't? you're assuming i was cheating? yet you are here, banned from every aspect of this game and riding lifeline, which is a new stance from you. Why are you here? stick to cheating in source.
  • '1q wrote:
    ;2005970']sorry sir (#1 lifeline fan) how many cups/leagues did lifeline win?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4
  • '1q wrote:
    ;2005970']sorry sir (#1 lifeline fan) how many cups/leagues did lifeline win?

but they had the best NA performance at WCG, thus meaning they were better prepared, and and better team overall on the world stage.

Just to clear things up, I don't like LL any more than I like pCp. If you knew who I was you'd understand that.
    point taken but still

EDIT: who plays as their 5th?

We don't have a fifth as we speak. :(
  • spunj wrote: »

But they had the best na performance at wcg, thus meaning they were better prepared, and and better team overall on the world stage.

Just to clear things up, i don't like ll any more than i like pcp. If you knew who i was you'd understand that.

who the **** are you

but they had the best NA performance at WCG, thus meaning they were better prepared, and and better team overall on the world stage.

Just to clear things up, I don't like LL any more than I like pCp. If you knew who I was you'd understand that.

tasty, the best troll to hit these forums
    damn tasty? are you trying to say I'm much smarter than you? You cheat and got caught the only time you ran AC and i haven't? you're assuming i was cheating? yet you are here, banned from every aspect of this game and riding lifeline, which is a new stance from you. Why are you here? stick to cheating in source.

I'm not tasty tho.

He has the exact same ban as you, except he quit this game a long time ago to become an investment banker while you're still wasting your time with games.

WCG?? you mean WEM?
    ok there :)
    and since they went there cause they got 2nd place (smurfing).................................