pCp vs vVv LL

Comments

• Jjfusion wrote: »
    Heard you Guy got banned...or captain of PcP ....AL
    Banned for 2 years...hmmm well ..but idk..=_=:eek:

The voice of reason in a cloud of conspiracy.

bravo.
  • just watched the clip. why would u shoot at your teammate? and the 1 on kaz is iffy
  • okay for all the idiots.

I CAN PROMISE YOU I WASN'T CHEATING

I NEVER GOT OF AC AND THIS MAY HAVE BEEN MY BEST PERFORMANCE SINCE I ACTUALLY TRIED. i prefire a lot ad actually have common sense. i would obv prefire doors a and b for their rotations. i shot at dota because it was a sound he made, didnt see him push. this is favorited because lifeline cant take a loss but i never got off ac. i launched the match, checked both first boxes and it went on from there. i got off after the match and closed everything and didnt need to add the ss because sauce had done it. ill be back after school and proove iwasnt hacking

malte's gut feeling : he might have been mad at me because i trolled LL on the forums or the fact that i outrifled him in every possible way. idk maybe LL cant take a loss because we beat them or these logs were faked as i NEVER GOT OFF AC.

bb at 2 30
  • hes pro player menz!! and he doesn't afraid of anythings!!
  • I love how all this sh1t came up because it was LifeLine who they rolled.

Good thing wogl isn't a piece of sh1t and after I humiliated Malte on client in the wogl 1v1 tournament admins didn't get involved.
  • ok listen ESL admins and LL, if i was toggling like you both believe. Can you show me in the replay where i stay afk for atleast 10 seconds where i had to turn off ac and get hacks on. Please enlighten me with this info. you wont find anything because nothing ever happened and i never got off ac. This is either rigged or we will find out it was an ac problem. If you knew on what i play you would understand i didnt cheat. If i alt tab my screen will stay black for 30 seconds atleast when i alt tab back into cf.

ESL's proof of me cheating : a replay which is basic and shows NOTHING and my wogl ban. the logs arent real I NEVER GOT OFF AC, SHOW ME PROOF
  • lifeline wasn't expecting to lose, so i guess they had to nag on something.

Show me logs for all the matches i played that night

Let's get this striaght for you morons who think i cheat.
    I would obv cheat in the only league i can play. I was tved by 2 idiots 2 days ago who thought i was cheating and found nothing. I DIDNT CHEAT , im not kc or tasty. This is either an ac mistake or rigged as it was vVv LL (CF CHAMPS/ best team, lan worthy) vs pCp ( wogl banned)

BTW no hate blood on you but didn't you try to get us dqed for being wogl banned before cup #1
  • iD_rAzor wrote: »
    I believe what should be done here, is that aL should have a PC speed checkup, TV'd and then after that, ESL should correspond the AC logoff times w/ the replay and see if they fit. I suggest the TV and PC speed checkup because you can see how fast his computer is, and based off that, you can estimate how long it takes for him to alt+tab in game. It will probably be done after the tournament, if anyone even wants to go through all that trouble.

plz do this! this kid is smart

Will prove no way i cheated and that i just single handly ****ted on them at mid and clutched everytime againts the "best " cf players
  • That video was pretty bad except for aL shooting at his teammate but that could be explained by a lot of things. I think he was banned way to fast without proper proof.
  • R00_N wrote: »
    That video was pretty bad except for aL shooting at his teammate but that could be explained by a lot of things. I think he was banned way to fast without proper proof.

If you are not from lifeline don't expect a fair judgment. We all know esl admins are and will be all over their cawks.
  • Alright, listen up.
    When I was on vent yesterday blood told me straight up he got off client for 1-2minutes at a time, not 15 minutes. Unless he lied to me and told me a wrong story.

The replay proves ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I can give you a replay of anyone in this game and you can find some suspicious actions. Go spectate someone on LLs side, and you'll see they look fishy too, does that mean they cheat? No.

Personally I think this is favoritism, just because its LifeLine (The best team in the game) vs pCp(Wogl banned).

LifeLine got beat fair and square, they weren't ready to face us. They had no idea what we would accomplish, so they dispute and give them shiitty replay proof....

Now onto the main topic.
    I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO WINS THE CUP. Just unban aL.

EDIT: aL if you're on get on xfire or mumble.
  • But then again, that's why I play wogl.

If you cheat or have cheats, you're banned. In ESL if you beat lifeline = you cheat. I bet ESL admins chill on their vent all the time.
  • gj pcp beating them. sad that this is going on. hopefully aL gets unbanned.
  • sLOLpoke wrote: »
    Ok I take back my earlier comments, the replay "evidence" is a joke. Are you seriously trying to prove that aL cheated with that? lol...

He turned off n on the ac, which could lead to toggling, the replay looks terrible & proves nothing, if this is how they're going to decide who cheats & who doesn't lol, I don't see this going far at all...

I have to agree here, its pathetic that a league decides who cheats or not by watching replay's. Knowing AL's past people already think of him as a cheater, so when Lifeline calls cheats (or disputes, it doesnt really matter) on him and the NESL team is about to review the replay, what do you think is on their mind? Are they thinking "I sure hope its just QQ and nobody cheated" or are they watching it while thinking "OHHHHHHHH YES IM SO GONNA BUST YOU. AGAIN". After being aware of Al's background there is no way in hell the review of replays by human eye will ever be objective. The only thing i see on that video are standard pre-aims that every sniper in this game does in ceyhan. All the hackusations on the video are ridiculous except for the mid peek that most people dont understand. On the first round Al was playing a more passive style, trying not to get killed in mid right away had there been an opponent there. After a few seconds the scoper is not as focused as at first, wich would give Al the advantage. On the second round he played more agressive and went for the kill, like every player does? Nobody was mid last round, maybe he took it for granted for next rounds.

Not saying LL doesnt deserve the win, because staying 15 minutes off client is enough reason for DQ, whatever the reason for it. Doesnt seem like cheating though.
  • Saranghaee wrote: »
    I have to agree here, its pathetic that a league decides who cheats or not by watching replay's. Knowing AL's past people already think of him as a cheater, so when Lifeline calls cheats (or disputes, it doesnt really matter) on him and the NESL team is about to review the replay, what do you think is on their mind? Are they thinking "I sure hope its just QQ and nobody cheated" or are they watching it while thinking "OHHHHHHHH YES IM SO GONNA BUST YOU. AGAIN". After being aware of Al's background there is no way in hell the review of replays by human eye will ever be ojective. The only thing i see on that video are standard pre-aims that every sniper in this game does in ceyhan. All the hackusations on the video are ridiculous except for the mid peek that most people dont understand. On the first round Al was playing a more passive style, trying not to get killed in mid right away had there been an opponent there. After a few seconds the scoper is not as focused as at first, wich would give Al the advantage. On the second round he played more agressive and went for the kill, like every player does? Nobody was mid last round, maybe he took it for granted for next rounds.

Not saying LL doesnt deserve the win, because staying 15 minutes off client is enough reason for DQ, whatever the reason for it. Doesnt seem like cheating though.

This exactly ^^^^

And he didn't stay off for 15 minutes, it was like 1-2 minutes max each time, which blood said himself the client can glitch and connection can be lost.
  • LOL @ kids asking , "Do we need to run AC 1st 15 minutes of the match? I didn't know that"

Do I really have to say it? This is why no good leagues should come to Cross Fire because little kids such as yourself just run a muck & just ruin it for everyone as a whole. (And to think I was going to post "Gratz" till I read the rest of the thread. lawlz.)
  • yoPook wrote: »
    LOL @ kids asking , "Do we need to run AC 1st 15 minutes of the match? I didn't know that"

Do I really have to say it? This is why no good leagues should come to Cross Fire because little kids such as yourself just run a muck & just ruin it for everyone as a whole. (And to think I was going to post "Gratz" till I read the rest of the thread. lawlz.)

You're mentally challenged kid, go find your helmet.

Read the "proof" they have, and you'll see he doesn't cheat.
  • Well.. I'm not sure what happend as far as I hear pCp got dq'd, I have no read anything else as im about to go to school and just got an xfire message.. ;\ I wanted to play Sauce :( had more leverage on time and now we gotta play LifeLine at 5pm when most of us are not on till around 6/7

cool. thanks for cheating sauce!

side note: aL if ur esl/wogl banned you should prob quit the game.
  • This thread is funny, I played cf for about 2 years now so I can probably tell if someone cheated or not and that replay wasn't anywhere close enough to determine if aL cheated. Any smart person that can snipe in a 5v5 snd will always peek small corner and this is normal. Just because he look at someone through a box in mid while scoping doesn't mean he automatically cheats. Also at the part where he shot his own teammate, quit making a big deal out of it I sometimes shoot my own teammate or prefire on accident because when your playing slow every little sound is crucial so maybe his teammate made a sound. This replay was all to normal for me, even that pick in mid was obviously a easy pick through the smoke. Seriously hop off LL's d1ck because I'm pretty sure no one is stupid enough to cheat on client by logging off anti-cheat and logging back on in the middle of the game. This is some terrible excuse for disqualifying a team that played fairly on client. LL is the only team that is serious in this game and the fact that they got beat on client by a WOGL-B is probably a shocker to them. But still anyone with common sense and thats judging this in a non-bias view can tell that this league is more on LL's side because they didn't even check the situation properly. In my personal opinion I don't even think aL cheats at all, mainly due to the fact that I scrim him and his boys several time in echo and he was no where blatant nor randomly amazing. Why would any one cheat on client when they don't even cheat off client. If this match isn't overlook again then this league has some serious issue. By the way when I heard this match was being disputed I immediately thought of dot-a ROFL. If LL was gonna cried that someone was cheating on client I assume they talking about dot-a, sadly this time he disappointed me =(.

SIDE NOTE: WHERE THE **** IS DENXI, WHY ISN'T HE IN THIS THREAD YET!!!
  • This thread is funny, I played cf for about 2 years now so I can probably tell if someone cheated or not and that replay wasn't anywhere close enough to determine if aL cheated. Any smart person that can snipe in a 5v5 snd will always peek small corner and this is normal. Just because he look at someone through a box in mid while scoping doesn't mean he automatically cheats. Also at the part where he shot his own teammate, quit making a big deal out of it I sometimes shoot my own teammate or prefire on accident because when your playing slow every little sound is crucial so maybe his teammate made a sound. This replay was all to normal for me, even that pick in mid was obviously a easy pick through the smoke. Seriously hop off LL's d1ck because I'm pretty sure no one is stupid enough to cheat on client by logging off anti-cheat and logging back on in the middle of the game. This is some terrible excuse for disqualifying a team that played fairly on client. LL is the only team that is serious in this game and the fact that they got beat on client by a WOGL-B is probably a shocker to them. But still anyone with common sense and thats judging this in a non-bias view can tell that this league is more on LL's side because they didn't even check the situation properly. In my personal opinion I don't even think aL cheats at all, mainly due to the fact that I scrim him and his boys several time in echo and he was no where blatant nor randomly amazing. Why would any one cheat on client when they don't even cheat off client. If this match isn't overlook again then this league has some serious issue. By the way when I heard this match was being disputed I immediately thought of dot-a ROFL. If LL was gonna cried that someone was cheating on client I assume they talking about dot-a, sadly this time he disappointed me =(.

SIDE NOTE: WHERE THE **** IS DENXI, WHY ISN'T HE IN THIS THREAD YET!!!

aL didn't cheated , they won bcs ll is bad . gg
  • Pist0la wrote: »
    but of course they would finally take the time to check you guys out after beating LL. Sounds like favoritism to me.

Mhm, sound's like it, seeing as they never check it any other time, but when it come's to lifeline. lawlz0rs.
  • Son.....................

I am derp!!!!
    If the replay of aL uploaded to youtube is supposed to be any kind of a proof, then HELL MAYNE -- aL's ban is rigged. What ESL admins didn't seem to do (which I think should of be done) is - check every previous match of aL, check the logs, if he didn't have any logoffs in other matches, why would he get them now?
    I'm laughing a little at all the people saying aL is fishy in scrims or whatever, god damn.... I played against pCp dozens of times, and out of all their players I only found davidMEX being fishy, and Sauce from time to time - but NEVER aL for god's sake. (not implying dota and sauce cheat) I'm sure he [aL] learned a lesson after his WOGL ban, he's not a kc#2.
    Still, after fifteen pages of posts, the ESL ban does seem rigged. Let's see what happens when aL is back from school.
  • come on esl you guys were doing such a good job..
  • ESLBlood wrote: »
    Issue with this was he wasn't running the match. He was opening up match chat and running the Cross Fire, not through Wire, but normally from his desktop/or something else.

ur dumb.......
  • ThroneMei wrote: »
    I love how all this sh1t came up because it was LifeLine who they rolled.

Good thing wogl isn't a piece of sh1t and after I humiliated Malte on client in the wogl 1v1 tournament admins didn't get involved.

Losing each half 9-8 is getting rolled? The final round coming down to a 1v1, is getting rolled?
    You are really dumb.
  • It didn't look too unlegit, but he could've been hiding it, like anybody that cheats with brains.

But like most other people are saying, he was off AC or whatever for 15 minutes, and deserves a DQ.

The ban seemed wrong, and definitely shouldn't have been 2 years, if a ban in the first place.

@ DrixGod, how can you call LL bad. Seriously, you're terrible even with cheats.
  • Im not gonna say anything about the logging off AC since nobody seems to know what really happened.

OT: If his ban was purely based on that replay, lol! I shoot on teammates from time to time because they make a noise i dont expect or they just plain scare me.
  • ofc esl had to help lifeline come on guys

blitzed, oz have down syndrome
    minty is fat and i hope he has diabetes
    jessica biel is a midget

http://www.sickkidsfoundation.com/donate/default.asp?a=11NIAPPCGO-GEN&gclid=CK2jqu7m1acCFce7KgodCSMHAA

dont be so harsh on them
This discussion has been closed.