FrozenThrone lf 1 ESLcup

Comments

• Minty- wrote: »
    Ha, saying lifeline takes this game seriously is like saying noone in mindplay cheats.. you can't take a game serious when there's absolutely no competition whatsoever... which is why I'm playing league of legends now, add me if you're goooot (mintyisfresh)

ill tutor you in LoL
  • a_l wrote: »
    agreed, anyway idk about blackwidow but he definitely cheated on factory. He was calling for them and they knew.

How do you think dweez rushed up mid and knowing where everybody is and just runing killing. I told a couple of people this after the match because i knew. But the it's all out now and they are pretending like they didnt know but they did as they fed of it in the match and still got rolled pretty badly

lol definatly not you are clearly one of the worst players in this game if you really think that. Rofl
  • GaunDi wrote: »
    lol definatly not you are clearly one of the worst players in this game if you really think that. Rofl

Haha i don't think i know buddy

you knew
  • 0zz wrote: »
    thats because LL is the only team that's capable of making it to international events ie: WEM and WCG and winning there. LL was the only team to win a half against the 1st place chinese team, at all of their 1st lan with completely different game play, like 5 round halves and armor.

if you were talented enough to win money off such a bad game you would take it seriously too.

i was talking about trash talking when they only way they can back it up is by cheating. It's one thing to have the skill and enhance the competitive rivalries by trash talking, it's another to talk big and down to others when you're only good because of the cheats you use.

so you're equating blatantly wall hacking to smurfing when the people who did indeed smurf were on the new starting 5 anyway. That makes a ton of sense...

3/7 of LL is the 3 core players of LPK/area 51, god you're dumb.

ahh really? Because no one else in mindpLay cheated except for KC which we did not even know. If we ALL cheated or KC "called" for us we WOULD have won easily. Your common sence is not logical at all. Oh btw goodjob staying at school for WEM but then "failing" as you told me once. Very nice. Your going far in life. GoodLuck getting a solid income playing Crossfire getting what.... $200 a wogl tourny every 4-6 months? as for WCG... what like $4000 max for a tournament which you will never get top 4 in.
  • a_L wrote: »
    Haha i don't think i know buddy

you knew

No he did not call at all we would have won if that was the case you immature virgin. Oh wait, you wanna see my ex that wants me right now? Oh wait i deleted the pictures of her. LOL aL nice. Nerd go get a job and get some booty.
    ahh really? Because no one else in mindpLay cheated except for KC which we did not even know. If we ALL cheated or KC "called" for us we WOULD have won easily. Your common sence is not logical at all. Oh btw goodjob staying at school for WEM but then "failing" as you told me once. Very nice. Your going far in life. GoodLuck getting a solid income playing Crossfire getting what.... $200 a wogl tourny every 4-6 months? as for WCG... what like $4000 max for a tournament which you will never get top 4 in.

pretty sure you quoted the wrong guy- way to go.

i failed 2 classes- big whoop. you make it sound like i put in 12 hours a day in this game and rely on cf for my bills or something haha. my team plays this game less than most and we still stay at the top. It's a hobby, and we put our time into it just as anyone puts any time into their hobbies.

you know me oh so well!
    No he did not call at all we would have won if that was the case you immature virgin. Oh wait, you wanna see my ex that wants me right now? Oh wait i deleted the pictures of her. LOL aL nice. Nerd go get a job and get some booty.

Okay gaundi okay

Why are you so ****in mad? Oh i get it and you dont

Who will believe a kid that lies everywhere just like limes

Gtfo ugly ass preteen

Done talking with you because you are worthlessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Okay gaundi okay

Why are you so ****in mad? Oh i get it and you dont

Who will believe a kid that lies everywhere just like limes

Gtfo ugly ass preteen

Done talking with you because you are worthlessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I make more money then your parents. Have you even been with a girl? <-LOL. How am I a preteen? I dont even know why you play this game so much when no one likes you. I meen honestly you are always on crossfire. Do you ever stop and go out? Get a life and get off of my forums you immature failure. You loose In real life.
  • doopvVv wrote: »
    ahead.

you are too good for lifeline in my opinion. it's a shame half your team turned their back on you. but if i was in your shoes, i would never join with those ***s
    pretty sure you quoted the wrong guy- way to go.

i failed 2 classes- big whoop. you make it sound like i put in 12 hours a day in this game and rely on cf for my bills or something haha. my team plays this game less than most and we still stay at the top. It's a hobby, and we put our time into it just as anyone puts any time into their hobbies.

you know me oh so well!

Im sorry but unless your making a solid income crossfire should not be a hobby unless you are just a plain nerd. A hobby is something like Hockey. Or soccer.
    I make more money then your parents. Have you even been with a girl? <-LOL. How am I a preteen? I dont even know why you play this game so much when no one likes you. I meen honestly you are always on crossfire. Do you ever stop and go out? Get a life and get off of my forums you immature failure. You loose In real life.

nice comeback

you truely make me laugh

Im on crossfire all the time? the times are on are my free times when i dont have practice, projects, or school sh*t. Nobody likes me? pretty sure everybody likes me in real life and mostly in cf besides the kids that think i cheat (which is your nerd ass). honestly your a failure at life and i can tell by the way you act. A failure at school who thinks he's a badass, but let's get honest here, that will get you nowhere kiddo

Good luck brah :D

For some reason when the match was happening one of your members was telling me what was happening and that kc was cheating in factory. So if he knew , you knew. Well have fun lier.
  • xtrapfever wrote: »
    you are too good for lifeline in my opinion. it's a shame half your team turned their back on you. but if i was in your shoes, i would never join with those ***s

i played with lifeline before i played with lpk. as for lpk, it got complicated.
    nice comeback

you truely make me laugh

Im on crossfire all the time? the times are on are my free times when i dont have practice, projects, or school sh*t. Nobody likes me? pretty sure everybody likes me in real life and mostly in cf besides the kids that think i cheat (which is your nerd ass). honestly your a failure at life and i can tell by the way you act. A failure at school who thinks he's a badass, but let's get honest here, that will get you nowhere kiddo

Good luck brah :D

For some reason when the match was happening one of your members was telling me what was happening and that kc was cheating in factory. So if he knew , you knew. Well have fun lier.

Everything you just said shows how immature you are. brb im getting pictures of my ex on my phone, oh wait i deleted them. nice. You should go on my facebook?
  • every1 on here pretty much has no life except kc ma nigguh got some mad nice louis v swag
    Im sorry but unless your making a solid income crossfire should not be a hobby unless you are just a plain nerd. A hobby is something like Hockey. Or soccer.

you're*

why exactly should it not be a hobby? what else should it be? lol? life?

a hobby can be anything you do in your spare time from reading a book, playing a sport, painting, to jerking off.

dumb kids will be dumb.
    you're*

why exactly should it not be a hobby? what else should it be? lol? life?

a hobby can be anything you do in your spare time from reading a book, playing a sport, painting, to jerking off.

dumb kids will be dumb.
    Why* What* Lol* Life* A* and to jerking off.*
    "dumb kids will be dumb" thats all I am going to say.
    I talk in third person because I am good at crossfire
    Why* What* Lol* Life* A* and to jerking off.*
    "dumb kids will be dumb" thats all I am going to say.
    I talk in third person because I am good at crossfire

another brilliant response from the 16 year old gandhi. keep harboring cheaters to carry you!

oh wait you still lose :O
    another brilliant response from the 16 year old gandhi. keep harboring cheaters to carry you!

Another brillaint response from your very own crossfire pro 0z. Keep bragging about how good you are at a video game!
    Another brillaint response from your very own crossfire pro 0z. Keep bragging about how good you are at a video game!

it's a video game forum, is there not a more proper place for it?
  • Team liquid to come back and knock ft out week 1 of s3 playoffs
  • i cant stop eating when i see your avatar. Show me how can i stop
  • I think people bashing minty is pretty funny.

Look what he did to the Chinese sniper from Dragon AB during WEM. He did nothing compared to what he did in e-stars and in other matches. Against LPK he got some crucial crucial picks, especially on doop. Versus mP on BW, minty went real big in a big match. Tbh, the only times on cast I saw minty do pathethic was in Wogl-O [big stakes there. zp is up for grabs men!!!]. Tbh, I have a lot of respect for him for the shots he pulls off with 90 ping.

hes 14 lololol
    hes 14 lololol

Nope 0z is right im 16, why do you ride 0z's D so bad?
    Nope 0z is right im 16, why do you ride 0z's D so bad?

show me an instance where i ride him?

Get of dweez's d!ck kid
    show me an instance where i ride him?

Get of dweez's d!ck kid

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 0zz
    that's not true at all, the only games of crossfire wcg has shown were exhibition games for some asian league or something. It was not a grand finals game then.
    aL:
    "oh i didnt know

Was going off what somebody told me

Please let me blow you 0z"

Me and dweez havent talked or played cf in weeks if not months
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 0zz
    that's not true at all, the only games of crossfire wcg has shown were exhibition games for some asian league or something. It was not a grand finals game then.
    aL:
    "oh i didnt know

Was going off what somebody told me

Please let me blow you 0z"

Me and dweez havent talked or played cf in weeks if not months

How is that riding him at all?

Kid you must that stupid

What is your average at school

Im guessing it's the same level as your boiyfriend's, nothing higher than a 60 average
    How is that riding him at all?

Kid you must that stupid

What is your average at school

Im guessing it's the same level as your boiyfriend's, nothing higher than a 60 average

says the "kid" who spells boyfriend boiyfriend. People who referererererererence other people that they do not know as gay are usually gay. Just saying.