FrozenThrone lf 1 ESLcup

1235»

Comments

• xtrapfever wrote: »
    lol, i would focus on wogl if i were you. since the last 2 seasons didn't exactly go as planned.

he won season 1 undefeated ~23-0... how isn't that going as planned?
  • doopvVv wrote: »

he's delusional.
  • They won the first opening launch tournament, placed 2nd in s1. 5th in WEM out of the 8 best teams in CF and made it to semis in s2 (probably would of won if they didnt get dq'd).

Aren't those achievements or am I mistaken

opening launch.. wf cares..
    s1, 2nd is the first loser.
    s2, Dq for cheating.
    wem: didn't deserve to go. + those were not the best 8 teams. ONLY the BEST from each country. i bet top 5 from each would beat them. + 6th not 5th.
    doopvVv wrote: »

that was his old clan. he is in a losing clan now.
    s2, Dq for cheating.
    wem: didn't deserve to go. + those were not the best 8 teams. ONLY the BEST from each country. i bet top 5 from each would beat them. + 6th not 5th.

LL got 5th not 6th. idk where you got that information from.
    s2, Dq for cheating.

Top 8 from each country that actually has noteworthy accomplishments, what are you talking about exactly. I don't seem to understand..

The best from each country that is good enough to compete at an international level and has accolades to back it up.

Hollis (e-stars Seoul 2010, Champions)
    dragon ab (WCG 2009, Champions)
    Vault (Crossfire League 2009, Champions)
    GENIUS GAMING (Vietnam Crossfire League, Champions)
    XPR (WCG 2010 Indonesia, Champions)
    Fairview Gaming Wolves (2010 Crossfire pride of champion, Champions)
    vVv LifeLine (CFL Tournament 2009, Champions)
    LPK (Crossfire WOGL, Champions)

And if i'm not mistaken, life line was the only team to win a half against the winners of WEM 2010, dragon ab.
  • Top 8 from each country that actually has noteworthy accomplishments, what are you talking about exactly. I don't seem to understand..

The best from each country that is good enough to compete at an international level and has accolades to back it up.

it's like when germany is playing in the IIHL (international ice hockey league)

they suck quite badly, but are still playing with the best. They get beat early and come in say 11th place. that doesn't mean they are the 11th best hockey team in the world. because canada/usa and other countries could make 4-5 other teams that would beat germany.
  • this thread is entertaining. keep it goin guys dont stop

they suck quite badly, but are still playing with the best. They get beat early and come in say 11th place. that doesn't mean they are the 11th best hockey team in the world. because canada/usa and other countries could make 4-5 other teams that would beat germany.

I don't follow hockey, but to play at an international level is still an achievement.

Sorry if i'm wrong, but for germany to even get at an international level and get smashed isn't necessarily a bad thing. You have to be a top athlete to even compete in something like that, its an accolade in and out of itself.

i like the connection

Actually they were the best 8 teams. The only country that has better teams in limbo would be china. Outside of china, cf still isn't that competitive.

-Philippines didn't lose a match to get to WEM. They were a pug of their versions 2 best teams.
    -Indonesia was a newly formed pug from some of the teams from their version.
    -Hollis was by far the best team in korea. No one else was close. Even then they weren't great individually, just well prepared.
    -Genius Gaming's volcano team was their ace lineup. The other teams aren't as good.
    -Vault has never had any competition in japan, they run their versions.
    -The russian team that was suppose to go is the ruLegends team that plays in the uk server. They are trash compared to anyone else at the event.

If I didn't make LPK, LifeLine would of been the team representing our version of cf like it or not. You're pretty much trolling, but you are clueless.
    s2, Dq for cheating.

Can you please tell us which team you belong to?
    oh you mean get beat?

all you do is suck lifelines ****. you don't know real talent when you see it. you're terrible at this game.

you quit, so get off the forums. when you aren't hopping on LL's ****, you're squeeling to mods like a little pre-school kid.

Rofl, I'm just stating facts tough kid. Whenever i've met Minty I've always personally thought that he's quite ignorant, but there's no denying he's a great player. Also, how do I squeel to mod's lol?

On the ''you're terrible at this game''. Have you ever seen me play? Considering I play with 25fps max, 200ping most of the time and my rig is pathethic I think I do rather well. I mightnt have amazing aim like kive, or able to clutch like xerath or nip but I can do my bit. You havent ever even played with or against me. And since your a d1ckweed, i'll say what have you won?
  • RuSTalt wrote: »
    what have you won?

zp weapons is probably all he has ever won in his life
  • doopvVv wrote: »

6th best out of 8. not the world. didn't play other teams.
    MyAWM wrote: »
    zp weapons is probably all he has ever won in his life

hah good one. i like how you say 'probably' i can see you're scared of me.
    RuSTalt wrote: »
    Have you ever seen me play?

yeah, i laughed. no wonder you're always hopping on some ones dck. no one would ever hop on yours. ya bLow.
    6th best out of 8. not the world. didn't play other teams
    If not LifeLine who?

Your team?

Get over yourself. No one outside of LPK has even shown a glimmer of competing with them. The only "decent" team would be tasty and crew, but they seem to disappear every time there's registration for a league with an anticheat. We saw how mindplay competed, really want them representing me on the world stage.

yeah, i laughed. no wonder you're always hopping on some ones dck. no one would ever hop on yours. ya bLow.

i actually lol'd at u :3

thx kind sir.

I heard that children that got sexually abused as a child have anger and attention problems when they're older.

You got that problem hardybuck?
    I heard that children that got sexually abused as a child have anger and attention problems when they're older.

i think his mother was intoxicated during pregnancy and dropped him on the head countless times after birth

no, great comeback though.................................................................... :\ was expecting better

MyAWM wrote: »
    i think his mother was intoxicated during pregnancy and dropped him on the head countless times after birth

lol, maybe. i don't know.. didn't seem to affect me if it was true though. you're still scared benchwarmer.

anyway, let's not turn this into an insult war, rookies. i know you all ran out of things to say but keep it on subject.

instinct is the best team in this game.
    no, great comeback though.................................................................... :\ was expecting better

lol, maybe. i don't know.. didn't seem to affect me if it was true though. you're still scared benchwarmer.

anyway, let's not turn this into an insult war, rookies. i know you all ran out of things to say but keep it on subject.

instinct is the best team in this game.

You are being an ignnorant litlle jack ass. When you do anything worth mentioning in anything being rl or online games then trash talk all you want. Till then shut your mouth moron.

@topic good luck Gaundi.