Its Over, CF !

Crossfire really need to put some cool stuff in the game.other online FPS games are on fire. so many competitions and rewards.no hacker but here in CF,lets be honest. i find a hacker in every game i play in CF.while its very rare to find in any other online game.no need to mention names.

you need to put more voice commands.
There is a lack of weapons in CF if u compare it to "other online FPS games"
The visuals and graphics in CF kinda _win 98_
game full of Hackers,glitchers and scammers,

Plus. they offer me "VIP hack" if i join thier clan !!
Hack in everybodys' hands nowdays !!

Help CF from drowning.

I am major in CF. and im so sad that it came to an end with it "!!!!
CF was supposed to be better than that.
forgive my english !!

Comments

• O_DAMAG3_O wrote: »
    Crossfire really need to put some cool stuff in the game.other online FPS games are on fire. so many competitions and rewards.no hacker but here in CF,lets be honest. i find a hacker in every game i play in CF.while its very rare to find in any other online game.no need to mention names.

Help CF from drowning.

forgive my english !!

Dude, people hack in every damn game, get used to it mate.

Help CF from drowning.

forgive my english !!

Then go play those games
    There's a reason to play CF, and a reason to play other games.

Help CF from drowning.

forgive my english !!

I love CF's windows 98's graphics.

You really dont need graphics to make a game great.

Its about the gameplay. The guns give all around fairness, I just love to crouch in mid-air.

And USP is coming out soon <3
  • I was just playing with a waller, who was so idiot and so staring through the walls it was so obvious, even a 3 year old kid would find out that he was hacking, but there's no point of reporting him cuz he was holding golden weps, and staring through the walls.

Since he spends ZP hes a benifit to them, I dont think they will ban him at all.

Help CF from drowning.

forgive my english !!
    There will always be hackers in every fps game, get used to it.

Help CF from drowning.

forgive my english !!

let me guesse you have star/spop and scar light and want scar light scope or adv ? scrub
  • No FPS that has been around for almost two years is hack free.
    We're closer than most.

If I wanted good graphics, I'd play Crysis or whatnot.
    I like the game.
  • Mr_ABySs wrote: »
    I was just playing with a waller, who was so idiot and so staring through the walls it was so obvious, even a 3 year old kid would find out that he was hacking, but there's no point of reporting him cuz he was holding golden weps, and staring through the walls.

Since he spends ZP hes a benifit to them, I dont think they will ban him at all.

Wouldn't you want him banned even more?

I reported many gold gun users.. Havent seen them since.

Its Z8's job to get rid of them.

Help CF from drowning.

forgive my english !!

I lol'd.

And about scammers/hackers DUDE YOU MADE ME LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!!THANKS I NEEDED THAT!!!
    Wt.f every game has hackers , just the games you have to pay monthly to play on , don't have any.
    Dang....
  • Every F2P FPS has hacking problem and it always will. Just get used to it or try to find WOGL rules rooms and you won't be having that problem.

Help CF from drowning.

forgive my english !!

CF maybe have more hackers than other FPS online games but CF have a bigger community than other games so... More Players = More Hackers.
    About the graphics: What is the most played online FPS game ever? CS 1.6 and it dont have good graphics but still good to play and a lot of people play cs 1.6

PS. Try to play cs 1.6 non steam and you'll think CF is a paradise ;)
  • Every F2P FPS has hacking problem and it always will. Just get used to it or try to find WOGL rules rooms and you won't be having that problem.

Or he can play in private rooms with friends
  • xPikachu_x wrote: »
    Or he can play in private rooms with friends

True Pika. But from my own experinece lately my friends aren't on. But that is just me. Maybe they don't like. :(