Still have the in-game screenie.
    i said that in some thread before you guys started spamming it :(
    oh well doesn't matter
  • MyAWM wrote: »
    i said that in some thread before you guys started spamming it :(
    oh well doesn't matter

you really did i remember
  • OrigMotion wrote: »
    OH yeah, and hey arthur... YOU KICKED THE WRONG PERSON NOW YOU GOT THE WHOLE COMMUNITY AGAINST YOU. Don't f*ck with me. it will always end badly... and btw... i been meaning to ask... how do you get cut from one team but pass a tryout for a team that is 10x better than the team you got cut from?

I kicked the right person, a person who raged and ditched echo scrims. I kicked a person who never stopped raging. F*uck with you, haha. Well if you remember correctly, we rolled react a few times so yeah. I'm done with the thread.
    OH yeah, and hey arthur... YOU KICKED THE WRONG PERSON NOW YOU GOT THE WHOLE COMMUNITY AGAINST YOU. Don't f*ck with me. it will always end badly... and btw... i been meaning to ask... how do you get cut from one team but pass a tryout for a team that is 10x better than the team you got cut from?
    React i remember u callin them Badz and we 18-4 or 18-5
    3v0lutti0n wrote: »
    you all blow

and frozenthrone will beat any of the teams mentioned here on esl, LETS GET IT!
    Frozen throne is going to be a good match but idk about the win for them.
    1___Exhale wrote: »
    FDP. Its a scrim. Let him play the 9th on the client if he does terrid the whole time, he cheatd. If he does good he shuts kids up. Wait till the 9th, then troll em.
    We will c and everyone will c
    Nubbert wrote: »
    rember this randie? Juice. 24-10 22-11 bombed ur team yesterday? yea stfu ur sh1ty
    i know of i persons that got a 20 no 24 or no 22 lolll. What is ur IGN
    OrigMotion wrote: »
    LOL I laughed so hard at that because its so untrue.

You have no room to talk . you act like LL was trying when they played us ... THEY RUSHED EVERYTIME. They pubbed THE WHOLE TIME.

Pretty sure u were excited that we got 7 rounds on them.... and now acttin like we are trash when cleary the only reason u were s5 b/c someone else had a life Lol
  • 0zz0zz Baron
    3v0lutti0n wrote: »
    you all blow

and frozenthrone will beat any of the teams mentioned here on esl, LETS GET IT!

36-18, see if you can win a half next time.
  • Never say never@!@!@!
  • poloSwagpoloSwag Holy Knight
    0zz wrote: »
    36-18, see if you can win a half next time.

rofl some pz action by ozz
  • Nubbert wrote: »
    rofl some pz action by ozz

First time ima agree with u
  • c0riiiiic0riiiii Apprentice
    3xB_Recede wrote: »
    Never say never@!@!@!

u liked my new movie that just came out??

-shippo
  • CFLucy wrote: »
    I kicked the right person, a person who raged and ditched echo scrims. I kicked a person who never stopped raging. F*uck with you, haha. Well if you remember correctly, we rolled react a few times so yeah. I'm done with the thread.

I never once left an echo scrim in any clan that i have ever been in.. and wtf you talking about raging all the time i never raged either. sept your immature loud ass team annoyed the **** outa me okay i got mad but i never raged ONE TIME.
  • blessed247blessed247 Holy Knight
    OrigMotion wrote: »
    I never once left an echo scrim in any clan that i have ever been in.. and wtf you talking about raging all the time i never raged either. sept your immature loud ass team annoyed the **** outa me okay i got mad but i never raged ONE TIME.

Motion has never been the person to rage on his mic. I highly doubt this happend :)
  • GeetWiiNGeetWiiN Apprentice
    haha nice one
    thank you

___________________ _____________________
    ______________________ _______________________
    ________________________ __________________________
    ___________________________ ____________________________
    ______________________________ ______________________________
    __________________________________ _________________________________

_______________________ ________________________
    ___________________ ____________________
    ______________ ________________
    _____________ ______________
    Your lieing Beacuse in the clan scrim u were raging tellin ppl to STFU... You were not a good aspect to the team... When ppl were clutchin u were always talkin and shyt... You have raged, idk about a lot of times tho...
    Mr_CoKe wrote: »
    Motion has never been the person to rage on his mic. I highly doubt this happend :)

who asked u
  • Okay for all the morons that think we cheat...

I admit to trying to cheat before i joined an actual clan (deception)

This was in suba when all the speed, invisible, knife, and etc hacks were out.

I was linked and never knew how to work an injector (had no clue wtf it was)

This was a 5 minute thing and didn't even know how to delete things off my computer permanently

If you know me you would know i know nothing about computers.

So the bottom line is i got banned for an old injector that i didnt even know was on my computer

Sauce doesnt cheat because he actually fragged, look at wogl launch and csn where he tops.

Erick doesnt cheat, seen the scores he frags on client.

David doesn't cheat just because he's a monster and you kids cry about him

So pce trend, cya on client
  • DatRoyalDatRoyal Royal Heir
    qqmorekidd wrote: »
    lolz i cheat? we played u 1 night when we were all on client and i was rolling u kids... then we scrim then next day and i do bad so i cheat? gg one bad day means someone cheats oh darn. watch esl and wogl matches will show u how wrong u really are :( anyways w00t called cheater by lifeline....haha gg pro team

The sad thing is, you're terrible :D

I'm trying to talk to you normally and your "yelling" at me. Your telling me that I'm immature? Come dude, grow up.
  • MKRQ wrote: »
    The sad thing is, you're terrible :D

And u aree
  • STONEDDaveSTONEDDave Apprentice
    so after last night playin on wogl client i still got called a cheater hahaha... ok so this is what i came up with...i can connect to this link anytime u want to see me playin the game.
    http://tinychat.com/proveyourlegit LOL get at me k thxs
    still looking for a soild 5th....
  • qqmorekidd wrote: »
    so after last night playin on wogl client i still got called a cheater hahaha... ok so this is what i came up with...i can connect to this link anytime u want to see me playin the game.
    http://tinychat.com/proveyourlegit LOL get at me k thxs

How many uneducated people are there in NA? damn.
  • blessed247blessed247 Holy Knight
    Ivelisse wrote: »
    How many uneducated people are there in NA? damn.

To many :(
  • Mr_CoKe wrote: »
    To many :(

Obv too many..
    Obv too many..
    are you still mad you got cut motion awww..
  • smurfymang wrote: »
    are you still mad you got cut motion awww..

rofl. i was never mad that i got cut, i was mad because it was out of no where and for no reason. besides i could care less im with a team that has an official sponsor now. whatever happened to trend getting sponsored?
    oh yeah you got a big ass liar in your clan your not even close to being sponsored. play in some leagues first kthxbai
    lolz...fake sponsor? 250$ for whatever we want a mumble, website bein made and a movie...yah thats pretty fake sponsor...dont post your clueless
  • imERICKimERICK Margrave
    qqmorekidd wrote: »
    lolz...fake sponsor? 250$ for whatever we want a mumble, website bein made and a movie...yah thats pretty fake sponsor...dont post your clueless

I'm 100% positive those three things you just said don't even cost 10$
    rofl. i was never mad that i got cut, i was mad because it was out of no where and for no reason. besides i could care less im with a team that has an official sponsor now. whatever happened to trend getting sponsored?
    oh yeah you got a big ass liar in your clan your not even close to being sponsored. play in some leagues first kthxbai
    your cleary mad you got cut and u wasnt saying we had a big ''Liar'' on our team when u were in the team so GG kthxbai
  • imERICK wrote: »
    I'm 100% positive those three things you just said don't even cost 10$

lololol

Since when does a sponsor provide an editor for a movie? It's not like any of the frags will be over 2k's any way.

a mumble is $2 per month depending on the provider and a website can be easily provided without a sponsor, nor do I understand why they would give you so much (if you actually are sponsored) when your team has absolutely no achievements in crossfire.