Really? No chat? And what about the replays? WARNING: MASSIVE RANT AHEAD.

WARNING: MASSIVE RANT AHEAD.

Okay. a couple things have been brought to my attention over the past few months that i feel z8games should at least ATTEMPT TO FIX. It's honestly ridiculous and would be a whole HELL OF A LOT EASIER ON US PLAYERS if you could at least put down the burgers and fries and actually look at this.

HOW ABOUT A CHAT SYSTEM. As an attribute to the forums, why doesn't z8games actually put a chat room in!? Trust me. I made a free website before, and when it comes to web design, i'm a gorilla, but even I COULD MAKE A CHAT ROOM.

BENEFITS? Hmm. Let's see. OH RIGHT! maybe the players that need help won't have to wait all day for an explanation to their problems? Oh ALSO, maybe we could have a z8games rep who's always available in the chat to help players who have problems! It's a really easy thing to include and i can't even put my finger on why you guys haven't made one.

Hmm what else.

What about those REPLAYS THAT WE SAVE TO REPORT HACKERS. You ever pause the replay while watching it? You ever hold control to access the tab where you can control what part of the video you would like to watch? no? OH RIGHT, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T. WHY?????????????????????

This is the STUPIDEST thing EVER. Z8games, crossfire, WHOEVER, you put in a damn play and pause button, and EVEN A FAST FORWARD AND REWIND BUTTON, but looky! we can't even USE THEM? Um HELLO? thanks. thanks a lot. Now i'm waiting a good 10 minutes before i can get to the part where the hacker enters the damn game and tears it apart. THEN FINALLY AFTER 10 MINUTES i can actually verify that YES HE IS A HACKER. JESUS, WHO ARE THE MONKEYS THAT WORK FOR Z8?!?

THESE TWO SIMPLE FIXES COULD MAKE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAPPIER!!!!!!!!

Not to mention my 5 year old brother could probably program a damn chat room into a website. god.

/end rant.

Comments