The best weapon

Is the M12s. (Not counting boxes and coupons etc.) Undoubtedly. That's not to say that there aren't some really amazing guns out there. Runners up include the SG552, SCAR Light, TAR-21, QBZ-95, XM8, and the M4A1. Of course, there are still some other good guns, and I didn't include shotguns, snipers, pistols, and most other SMGs suck except box ones like the Kriss and Thompson.

What makes it so amazing? It's biggest pro is its moveshot, which is quite frankly, better than almost every gun out there. It's accuracy, for an SMG, is actually very good. Combined with its low recoil, and surprisingly high damage, single/burst shots can annihilate enemies across any map in mere seconds. (Snipers will have a hard time getting off a shot as their crosshair moves too much when they get shot) I think of it as an AK-47, with a faster fire rate, more stability, and more ammo. It's high damage combined with it's high fire rate, as well at it's low recoil make it practically invincible in CQC. Of course, it's also just a matter of your skill, and your preferred weapon of choice. A TAR-21 master might do much better with a TAR-21 than with an M12s, they're 2 very different weapons. But if 2 people with equal skill in using the TAR-21 and the M12s fight, the M12s will probably win. But that's not to say that the M12s doesn't have cons as well.

Although it has a 40 shot clip, it only has 2 extras, and its fast fire rate makes you run out of ammo faster than most people would like. That said, it's not a very good Mutation Mode weapon. Another con is it's lack of a scope. You can't, unfortunetly, spray full auto scoped-in bursts across maps and still have dead accuracy, like you can with the TAR-21, M4A1 Custom, SG552, etc. You can only use this weapon effectively at long range in bursts or single shots. It's also harder to hit the little heads of snipers peeking up over walls across the map without a scope. A final con is that since it's pretty cheap, and doesn't take a lot of skill, people will always call you a M12s noob if you call them a ZP noob or something. That said, a pr0 with an M12s is pretty good.

Personally, I think this weapon excels at FFA (Free For All) mode. It's ability to make easy kills at long range is great if you never know where the enemy will be. It's high fire rate makes it easy to quickly respond to an enemy attack at close range. Also, it's light weight as an SMG means if you need to move, it's not necessary to take out your knife (or ZP noob melee weapon) and let your guard down. Finally, it has a, maybe not amazing, but decent reload speed, so if you're caught with low ammo and only have a few seconds of cover, don't worry- it's not an M60!

So if you have some spare GP, or just feel like trying a new weapon out for size, pick up and M12s in the Item Shop today- you'll be glad you did!

On a side note, the rank requirement isn't TOO high, and it's only like 45k GP or something. Low on GP? After you log into the Z8Games website, click Deposit, go to Earn Free ZP, do some offers (the surveys are too hard to complete, personally I go for the downloads, especially GameVance), and trade in your ZP for more GP! You get more of your favorite weapons, and don't get called a ZP noob because you still use GP items! If you're skeptical as to how well those offer work, just know that I've gotten nearly 30k ZP from free offers. Remember, if you didn't get your ZP, go to Offer Status and report it!

Hope some of this helps!

-Radicalace2 (add me if you see me!)

P.S. If you think this weapon is a nooby, cheap gun or whatever, then BUY IT YOURSELF! I mean, if it's a Katana or something, it's ok to call it cheap because not everyone can get ZP. But if its a cheap gun that you could easily get, just get your own instead of calling it's users noobs. SO many times does this happen:
Noob with a SCARL: OMG its a noob with an M12s! What a noob!
Me: M12s FTW lol :D
Noob with a SCARL: FK u just killed me 5 times in a row with it!!!!!111!!1shift11!!
Me: Lol i know its a pr0 gun right?
Noob with a SCARL: No! are you ****ing me? it's so cheap. everyone who uses it has an unfair advantage!!
Me: THEN YOUR GET YOUR OWN, DUMBSH*T! it's not like it's an axe or anything...

So gtfo to you SCARL noobs out there (it's not even that amazing anyway, so stop being so conceited!"

Comments

• most gay weapon too.

i don't think too many homosexuals jack off with it. not that i would know for sure.
  • Is the M12s. (Not counting boxes and coupons etc.) Undoubtedly. That's not to say that there aren't some really amazing guns out there. Runners up include the SG552, SCAR Light, TAR-21, QBZ-95, XM8, and the M4A1. Of course, there are still some other good guns, and I didn't include shotguns, snipers, pistols, and most other SMGs suck except box ones like the Kriss and Thompson.

What makes it so amazing? It's biggest pro is its moveshot, which is quite frankly, better than almost every gun out there. It's accuracy, for an SMG, is actually very good. Combined with its low recoil, and surprisingly high damage, single/burst shots can annihilate enemies across any map in mere seconds. (Snipers will have a hard time getting off a shot as their crosshair moves too much when they get shot) I think of it as an AK-47, with a faster fire rate, more stability, and more ammo. It's high damage combined with it's high fire rate, as well at it's low recoil make it practically invincible in CQC. Of course, it's also just a matter of your skill, and your preferred weapon of choice. A TAR-21 master might do much better with a TAR-21 than with an M12s, they're 2 very different weapons. But if 2 people with equal skill in using the TAR-21 and the M12s fight, the M12s will probably win. But that's not to say that the M12s doesn't have cons as well.

Although it has a 40 shot clip, it only has 2 extras, and its fast fire rate makes you run out of ammo faster than most people would like. That said, it's not a very good Mutation Mode weapon. Another con is it's lack of a scope. You can't, unfortunetly, spray full auto scoped-in bursts across maps and still have dead accuracy, like you can with the TAR-21, M4A1 Custom, SG552, etc. You can only use this weapon effectively at long range in bursts or single shots. It's also harder to hit the little heads of snipers peeking up over walls across the map without a scope. A final con is that since it's pretty cheap, and doesn't take a lot of skill, people will always call you a M12s noob if you call them a ZP noob or something. That said, a pr0 with an M12s is pretty good.

Personally, I think this weapon excels at FFA (Free For All) mode. It's ability to make easy kills at long range is great if you never know where the enemy will be. It's high fire rate makes it easy to quickly respond to an enemy attack at close range. Also, it's light weight as an SMG means if you need to move, it's not necessary to take out your knife (or ZP noob melee weapon) and let your guard down. Finally, it has a, maybe not amazing, but decent reload speed, so if you're caught with low ammo and only have a few seconds of cover, don't worry- it's not an M60!

So if you have some spare GP, or just feel like trying a new weapon out for size, pick up and M12s in the Item Shop today- you'll be glad you did!

On a side note, the rank requirement isn't TOO high, and it's only like 45k GP or something. Low on GP? After you log into the Z8Games website, click Deposit, go to Earn Free ZP, do some offers (the surveys are too hard to complete, personally I go for the downloads, especially GameVance), and trade in your ZP for more GP! You get more of your favorite weapons, and don't get called a ZP noob because you still use GP items! If you're skeptical as to how well those offer work, just know that I've gotten nearly 30k ZP from free offers. Remember, if you didn't get your ZP, go to Offer Status and report it!

Hope some of this helps!

-Radicalace2 (add me if you see me!)

P.S. If you think this weapon is a nooby, cheap gun or whatever, then BUY IT YOURSELF! I mean, if it's a Katana or something, it's ok to call it cheap because not everyone can get ZP. But if its a cheap gun that you could easily get, just get your own instead of calling it's users noobs. SO many times does this happen:
    Noob with a SCARL: OMG its a noob with an M12s! What a noob!
    Me: M12s FTW lol :D
    Noob with a SCARL: FK u just killed me 5 times in a row with it!!!!!111!!1shift11!!
    Me: Lol i know its a pr0 gun right?
    Noob with a SCARL: No! are you ****ing me? it's so cheap. everyone who uses it has an unfair advantage!!
    Me: THEN YOUR GET YOUR OWN, DUMBSH*T! it's not like it's an axe or anything...

So gtfo to you SCARL noobs out there (it's not even that amazing anyway, so stop being so conceited!"

ok, go get some skill noobass
  • Munzta wrote: »

someones jealous of 30-4 FFA games...
  • someones jealous of 30-4 FFA games...

i can do way better with k2

Noobass

Scar Light and M12s are some the best weapons... technically speaking.
  • yes the scar light is very nice but overused every nobb can play with the sl so i prefer the m4a1
  • Scar Light and M12s are some the best weapons... technically speaking.
    iL0veJ0kes wrote: »
    yes the scar light is very nice but overused every nobb can play with the sl so i prefer the m4a1

you cant really pop HS with SL
    you cant really pop HS with SL

Agree

msg2short
  • Uh, yeah, it's a good weapon. THEY ALL ARE IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE EM. You can use your M12s if you want, you'll just get abused every day and night. I personally prefer:
    AWM
    K2
    XM8
    M4A1
    SCAR LIGHT
  • Daanieliop wrote: »
    UZI and MP5 are beasts. End.

and each one has ridiculously low accuracy and damage. so fun to use, but so little kills.
  • If you are sooo good with the m12s, 1v1 me in game. Message me on my profile and we'll plan the game. We'll have spectators too.
  • and each one has ridiculously low accuracy and damage. so fun to use, but so little kills.

Eh...no. Depends on the player.

M12s and Scar Light are the best. High power, accuracy, rate of fire, low recoil and fast reload. But...they're the easiest guns to use too. SL isn't OP for me anymore...but M12s is just plain annoying. Needs a buff *rage* :mad:

If a mod says people QQ about guns that kill them, then people would QQ about the M16, M4, and AK47 all the time. But they dont because they require skill to use.
  • If you are sooo good with the m12s, 1v1 me in game. Message me on my profile and we'll plan the game. We'll have spectators too.

I'll bring the popcorn!

Seriously though, m12 is highly regarded by the [elite] community as a nooby weapon. Don't use it, lest you wish to be called a noob without skill. If you wan't a good weapon that isn't OP, get QBZ, XM8, M4A1, AK (if you can handle it), or K2.
  • Srious

Dude, i know SL and m12 are OP, and any noob can use them, what's the fun in that sht lol?

And in my personal opinion a pro with an ak47 or xm8 owns a pro with an m12.

Best weaps in game in my opinion: Xm8/M4a1/Ak47/QBZ.

NUFF SAID...
  • iL0veJ0kes wrote: »
    yes the scar light is very nice but overused every nobb can play with the sl so i prefer the m4a1

indeed,ANYONE can kill with it,m4a1 is for pros'
  • Scar Light and M12s are some the best weapons... technically speaking.
    agreed, technically. M12s is basically the dream gun except for its lack of ammo, which will control its godliness. It will remain godly in FFA and S&D. Reccomend buying a SMG clip? but i dont like ppl using m12s cuz its basically like the skill light except BETTER. k2 ftw!!!
    i can do way better with k2

Noobass

trollinh.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Dude, i know SL and m12 are OP, and any noob can use them, what's the fun in that sht lol?

And in my personal opinion a pro with an ak47 or xm8 owns a pro with an m12.

Best weaps in game in my opinion: Xm8/M4a1/Ak47/QBZ.

NUFF SAID...

just cuz a gun is easy to use doeasnt mean ist OP, or nooby.... in real life esay to use weapons are in high regard and often expensive. wouldnt you want the best weapon if you can get it...? you peaopl make no sense... why use a worse weapon if there is a better one, then call the poeople who DID get it noobs...? make no sense
  • a very good weapon :D but i found that the rekoil is not soo good for far range, but everything eles about this gun is awsome :D making it a must have gun :D
  • and each one has ridiculously low accuracy and damage. so fun to use, but so little kills.
    I WILL call you a noob without skill for the following reasons:

1. You can NOT actually aim. M12 does NOT requires any aiming nor skill. What I do myself, your gun does it for you. Basically, without M12/SL/Thompson/Kriss you would go 0 kills - 912893712984619236129837612945129387612894761283761286187561827935289736189561289362816189754287361289736123671879461287936289736147512036129361293761203612036203612036213879471523 deaths.

2. M12s is a cheat. I am an old gamer, I began gaming with System Shock and Doom. I NEVER cheated against other players. Fair play is the key of gaming. Cheating, is the key of being a noob.

3. When M12s finally gets nerfed, you will quit CF because you won't be able to get a single kill anymore.

4. We, ZP buyers, are the reason for wich CF is free to you. We, pay money to Z8Games for hosting this game. We, pay money to Z8Games for making new content available. We, pay money for CF to keep living, and moving on. We, pay money, for CF to stay free to play for morons like you. I'm thus having a right calling you a noob. I am one of those people who make this game available to you.

Any questions?
  • EmoMunzta wrote: »
    I WILL call you a noob without skill for the following reasons:

1. You can NOT actually aim. M12 does NOT requires any aiming nor skill. What I do myself, your gun does it for you. Basically, without M12/SL/Thompson/Kriss you would go 0 kills - 912893712984619236129837612945129387612894761283761286187561827935289736189561289362816189754287361289736123671879461287936289736147512036129361293761203612036203612036213879471523 deaths.

2. M12s is a cheat. I am an old gamer, I began gaming with System Shock and Doom. I NEVER cheated against other players. Fair play is the key of gaming. Cheating, is the key of being a noob.

3. When M12s finally gets nerfed, you will quit CF because you won't be able to get a single kill anymore.

4. We, ZP buyers, are the reason for wich CF is free to you. We, pay money to Z8Games for hosting this game. We, pay money to Z8Games for making new content available. We, pay money for CF to keep living, and moving on. We, pay money, for CF to stay free to play for morons like you. I'm thus having a right calling you a noob. I am one of those people who make this game available to you.

Any questions?

You pwned him in so many ways and levels.

Yes I haz question. Is the cake a lie? :[
  • BoredKitty wrote: »
    Its not the gun, its the person shooting it.
    ORLY? Let's 1v1 than. You use M9 and I use skill lite?

@ EWSlimyFace (<3 <3 J/K <3<3) > In soviet russia the cake is true.
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak.k.k.k.k.k.kk.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k.k44444444444444444444444477777777777777777777 (end of the tread)