Brazilian

Comments

• Dream_z wrote: »
    is there any brazilian in the thread ?? <3

Guess who. :O
  • Go do spelling lessons and come back to rage us. Stupid kid.

Another pain in the ass in the community.

Wanna-be trolls. ;)

Still, the Brazilians can use an IP Changer. Lol
  • LobsterMts wrote: »
    Guess who. :O

really ?? where you what part ? my family come from parana xD
  • Dream_z wrote: »
    really ?? where you what part ? my family come from parana xD

Around..Sao paulo.
  • my 2 cents... inb4close

EDIT: k so now i read enough pages of this to give my real honest opinion...

Play this game, find a hacker, f11, fail, report anyways... seeing chat... he is BR
    next game... find a hacker.... etc.

For me thank god I only had to save a replay of 1 hacker... but give me another 3 hours of playing... it will jump to 10... and they will all be BR

Most of those "English-speaking" hackers on the websites-that-cannot-be-named who give thanks are the pro hackers who either code it... or know how to hack moderately and keep the hack hidden and not making it obvious.

All that said....
    Miami server was a failure... IMO, but nice try.
    Around..Sao paulo.

really dumb question but, im guessing you speak Portuguese ??
  • Sorry, I had no patience to read all posts of the topic, but I already know there are some controversy about Brazilians playing here.

I know brazilian internet service is expensive and a crap, like the politicians, its really a bad joke, literally.

Also, AFIK, CombatArms blocked South America's IPs, so thats why I think the BR population increased here in CF. And because games are expensive, and CF is free, its not hard to follow that most BR kiddies came ending here.

Well, because I'm just a casual player, I don't care about these status and rankings things. I play in a average of 170 to 220ms/ping, and lag hard sometimes.
    Its really hard to compete with people with two digits ping, but most of time I can manage to keep my K/D positive, and ace sometimes.
    Besides, I know how frustrating it is losing not by lack of skill, but because you have worse technical condition.

However, its never a excuse to hack. Like you all, I hate cheaters, and always take some time to come here to report a bunch of them (not sure what happens after it though).

All said, I think any type of harassment caused by cultural difference is just plain stupid. Its worse in a "virtual world". Everyone in internet is just a fake nickname. Most of time, it doesn't matter if you're dealing with a dog or a blue martian.

Hate their acts, not the place they came from.

Yes, I am Brazilian. Who cares?
    17/Male/Brazil ?

@Dream Yeah, I do.

I was joking i don't really want a/s/l =PPPPP
    17/Male/Brazil ?

@Dream Yeah, I do.

same, you speak very good English xD
  • sLeepY_y wrote: »
    I was joking i don't really want a/s/l =PPPPP

loldamn.
    Dream_z wrote: »
    same, you speak very good English xD

Thanks .
  • At least there isn't any raged users in here anymore...

I really do hope some of you see my point though. LobsterMTS is just one of our legit
    Brazilians. There are plenty of more, they just don't choose to socialize with you, because
    you are... well... English.
  • Efficient wrote: »
    At least there isn't any raged users in here anymore...

I really do hope some of you see my point though. LobsterMTS is just one of our legit
    Brazilians. There are plenty of more, they just don't choose to socialize with you, because

I've been to Brazil before. When I was 8-ish. I thought it was gonna be like all land and shizzy computers and weird tan people, but... people there are surprisingly sexy, and actual computers. O.o

Why does something be sexy and destructive?
    :(
    At least there isn't any raged users in here anymore...

And we choose not to socialize with them. We are forced to since they are now a majority ingame.
  • oreAero wrote: »
    And we choose not to socialize with them. We are forced to since they are now a majority ingame.

Nobody is forcing you to socialize with them. You cannot blame them for their
    population, it's not their fault.

If anything, it's good that they play. It gives Crossfire much more traffic, but
    also gives 'that' many more paying customers. Honestly, it makes Crossfire look
    good, even if you deny it...

I hope everyone is still fine with me sharing my opinions, I just like deep,
    intelligent discussions. Exactly why I laid off for a couple of minutes, there
    too many users abusing this thread.

OddSand2: Your post made me want to cry. You've explained what I've
    been trying to explain. Love you!
  • Very interesting thread . Yeah a lot of hacs are BR ,,almost every one I report . But I got a guy in my clan is Br .
    He dont hac cus his game suks , but hes a good guy .lol sorry jaw u know it :) , We got guys from all over . South africa , Cananda , Uk , we have an Aussie . We play for fun isnt that what itys about ? by the way I live in Fl .
  • We DO dislike them for what they do...
    Maybe we wouldn't dislike them at all if they weren't such d1cks to everyone that wasn't BR.
    Nobody is forcing you to socialize with them. You cannot blame them for their
    population, it's not their fault.

If anything, it's good that they play. It gives Crossfire much more traffic, but
    also gives 'that' many more paying customers. Honestly, it makes Crossfire look
    good, even if you deny it...

I hope everyone is still fine with me sharing my opinions, I just like deep,
    intelligent discussions. Exactly why I laid off for a couple of minutes, there
    too many users abusing this thread.

OddSand2: Your post made me want to cry. You've explained what I've
    been trying to explain. Love you!

Yeah, it might give Z8 more profit, but if I was a new player and started playing, hoping to have some fun, I'm sure I wouldn't be satisfied with what I saw. The laggers and hackers, MOST (not all) of whom are Brazilian, kicking mindlessly and speaking VERY broken English (if any), making it seem like the game itself is foreign. When you play an English game, you expect to converse with other people speaking English. Truth is, Brazilians shouldn't even be playing this version of Crossfire in the first place.
  • RealTricks wrote: »
    ...If you play with over 250 ping, you screen basically freezes for a second then everyone teleports, this happens every few seconds, and if your not quick enough, you die, even if your like thirty feet behind a wall....

Hey, here's a better idea! If 250+ ping means the game's pretty much unplayable....then guess what? DON'T FARKING PLAY IT, YA IJITS. That doesn't mean you can QQ, hack, and act like something I do in the toilet.

End of story, kthxbye!

EDIT: Just saw this post. It is made of win and pie. Read it and weep, o ye wondrous failure defenders of BR. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3657170.stm

EDIT 2: Personally, I don't give a fark who or WHAT people are, so long as they don't annoy me. Since the Katana patch, at least 3/4 of the hackers I've had to report have had BR in their name or clan. 'Nuff said.
  • Repetitive thread much.

brasillians aren't a race

and 200 ping is playable (theoretically), anything above is just ffffffffffffffffffuuuuu
  • This has been brought up many times over... Let's just drop the damn subject people. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon. We have to live with, and we need to deal with it. Don't like playing with them? Simple, start doing pug's. Echo 8. Enjoy.
  • It's called the MIAMI SERVER, which they don't go to. . .

It's called they still have a whinge and b1tch even though there is a Miami server close to them.

Forums flooded with suggestions of a BR server, just after the release date of Miami..>.>
  • A Noobs Opinion

I understand this is an old thread, well I am Mexican and currently living in California, USA. Most Br's are legit in my believe, when i go into a game most Br's are getting owned going 1-18 and just cause they kill one person they get accused/offended/discriminated. There is some hackers amongst them i will not deny this but there is hackers all over, this is like in every society/group etc. when something gets difficult or there is a threat human's tend to attack a minority with problems(language,race) different from the dominant/most common race. This is racism and in my opinion those who practice racism need help, this is the 21st century instead of discriminating Br's try to help/understand them. Ive played Cf China and with 300-600 ping it is no fun, even with their high pings and getting owned they stick with this game, they are loyal and are here to have fun. If you dislike Br's think of it this way, its not just Br's hacking, and the websites that sell/administer this hacks are mostly made by other races, so instead of targeting one specific race why not attack the real problem, those who administer the hacks, don't lie to me, most of you know some hacking website and yet do nothing to denounce them, I have denounced some hacking sites for the sell of illegal programs. My point is to stop offending Br's some of them might hack, they might glitch and offend you, but have you been the better man/woman and tried to understand/be-friend them. Here are some questions for those who disagree with me;
    Have you ever been racist?Why?Was it worth it?How do you think the other person felt?Have you ever put yourself in his shoes?
    Sincerely MrNuggets
  • @ Efficient - The majority of your responses to the community point to "us" (which I'm assuming is natively English-speaking players) as the culprit of the Brazilian infestation... I mean epidemic... I mean misconception.

But facts are facts. Listed below are a few things that have held true for many, many months:

-The majority of Brazilian players have excessively high ping, causing them to warp and/or tank bullets.
    -The majority of Brazilian players exploit their lag.
    -The majority of Brazilian players use overpowered weapons such as the M12s and Scar Light.
    -The majority of Brazilian players accuse players with legitimate skills of "hecking" or being a "nb" and "(Misspelled player name here) racks f11 fdp".
    -The majority of Brazilian players have very poor sportsmanship.
    -The majority of Brazilian players mindlessly comply with the demands of other Brazilians.
    -In the CrossFire community, the majority of hackers are Brazilian.
    -In the past, widespread use of hack tools were found to be on pages in Portuguese only.

I could go on.
  • This is not an old thread, don't be worried about that. I'm glad you've posted what you
    did, because it definitely explains what I've been trying to explain this whole time.

The discrimination towards other races in Crossfire is absolutely out of hand, and very
    unfair. I've played with 300 ping before, and it's really not easy. It's not that fun, I'm quite
    surprised that Brazilian players still play, considering the amount of 'teleporting' they see.

I also have to agree with the hacks being created by other races. Usually an
    Administrator of a hacking Community will create a public hack, then create a more
    advanced hack, for their 'VIP' members. These users are never, or hardly ever
    Brazil players. I know this because I have a friend who Moderates on one of these
    hacking Communities, and the owner of the website is just... English... or in this case,
    not from Brazil.

You must understand that it's not the Brazilian players fault, it's the Administration
    in these hacking Communities, they are ruining Crossfire by releasing hacks.

I also agree that a lot of Brazilian players play legit, I've noticed this as well. They don't
    always get very high scores, well they hardly ever do. If they are lagging, and are an
    easy kill, why does the Community complain so much? Sure, once in a while they will
    shout out 'hacker!' or something in their own language, but don't we?

SadJellopy: I actually know of a hacking Community currently, that is Portugese.
    I am now viewing it, and not seeing any recent Crossfire hacks. The only one I see is the
    obvious easy-to-get "Box hack", but it's already been patched. That proves my point, right
    there.
  • they should just to a ip range ban like what nexon did so only the smart/desperate brazilians will have to use a proxy to play
    My bad, I meant to write racism, which means discrimination.

DirtyJay, I've been on Crossfire since Jan 2009, I've just been switching accounts.
    I've never been active on the Forum until it dawned on me that there was a Forum
    here.

I understand how you can become a friend with a user who speaks fluent English. But
    can't you communicate with users, using the Radio Messages? I've done it before to
    keep contact with various French players, and a couple of Brazil players.

They kick us because we call them names, we gave them a reputation, we insult them,
    it's not their fault, it's ours. I'm sure if none of this had happened, they would play, and
    play, like any of us, just speaking a different language.

SirHi: That would be sterotyping. There are a lot of Brazilian players who enjoy
    Crossfire as much as we do, and don't do the things you've said. Your trying to make it
    look like all Brazilian players are the same, or you are just not seeing what I am saying.
    do we call asian players " OMG ***!!! CHINESE NUB!!" no because they where born good yet we still call them yet they bearly try to hack
    This is not an old thread, don't be worried about that. I'm glad you've posted what you
    did, because it definitely explains what I've been trying to explain this whole time.

The discrimination towards other races in Crossfire is absolutely out of hand, and very
    unfair. I've played with 300 ping before, and it's really not easy. It's not that fun, I'm quite
    surprised that Brazilian players still play, considering the amount of 'teleporting' they see.

I also have to agree with the hacks being created by other races. Usually an
    Administrator of a hacking Community will create a public hack, then create a more
    advanced hack, for their 'VIP' members. These users are never, or hardly ever
    Brazil players. I know this because I have a friend who Moderates on one of these
    hacking Communities, and the owner of the website is just... English... or in this case,
    not from Brazil.

You must understand that it's not the Brazilian players fault, it's the Administration
    in these hacking Communities, they are ruining Crossfire by releasing hacks.

I also agree that a lot of Brazilian players play legit, I've noticed this as well. They don't
    always get very high scores, well they hardly ever do. If they are lagging, and are an
    easy kill, why does the Community complain so much? Sure, once in a while they will
    shout out 'hacker!' or something in their own language, but don't we?

SadJellopy: I actually know of a hacking Community currently, that is Portugese.
    I am now viewing it, and not seeing any recent Crossfire hacks. The only one I see is the
    obvious easy-to-get "Box hack", but it's already been patched. That proves my point, right
    there.

problem here the big hacking companies they sell them for high cost so no brazil player buys them but theirs smaller private companies that sells more cheaper

the public hack must be phased out if we can unite we can phase them out

another note i don't care any race players but don't fking make it obvious you hack and say you don't hack
This discussion has been closed.