i ve been kicked 3 times for no reason

Comments

• I was in ghost yesterday , started with 16 . I think 7 of the origainals got kiked before it was over .maybe more because I was around # 7 . maybe 1 guy out of the 7 was a hak . The rest were just playing the game . Some got kiked for calling out a hak , some got kiked FOR A COOKIE , some got kiked for low score , and some got kiked for not kikin . Not sure why I got kiked , but any ways thats ghost mode these days.
  • rushpuppie09 your really right , 150/10 not kicked in desert dt , thats the life ...
  • Thats the problem>> ''no one cares''
    Except ppl who get kicked alot, and i dont mean average nobs who get boot
    2 out of 10 games, but good players who get kicked out 50% out of their games.
    So if you dont know how that is for those good players then you shouldnt be even commenting anything to this thread.
    Even obvious hackers get less often kicked than good players in this game, think about that!

Exactly.

I was playing escape earlier and guess what a LT puts me up for kick voting and said "F11", I said "why kik me nub?" he then goes "I've killed more people and you're escaping too much" WDF? thought the point is to escape as I told the nub.
  • When CF was still working with nGameGuard, i tried to hack a little. I played some 60 Ghost Modes with chams and nobody complained.

Now I don't use any hack anymore, and I get kicked around 10 times on 11 games (I don't lie)

Note : my account is intended to play GMs since I have SPAS-12 and Anaconda. No way to play TDs or any other mode... I'm condemned to play GMs against noobs who kick me at my first kill, or even if I look at them for too long (!) And that, even if my first kill is very normal...

One Ghost running away from me with the C4... Humm mister could I shoot at you please ? No, that would be hacking ? Oh, too bad, well I'll act as if I didnt see you at all... Just go plant your firecracker, I won't try to defuse it since this would be hacking too...

One time I pinpointed a Ghost with my headset and killed him. He called me a "fkin chammer".
    Next round i sprayed all around (don't want to get kicked by playing too well) and I hit him, then spammed him till he was dead. And then I had become a "fkin sprayer".
    So we can't aim at them, nor can we not to aim. How logic.

Thanks to have read me, if you did so :)
  • What can I say... Tr0LLs eat cats. Suggestion + QQ = Change if somone notices... Oh let me guess you fail at any Mode so thats why you troll against this thread and now your angry on yourself cuz you have no ideas? Poor you without "us" the members of this game, the game would dissapear so live with our complains or just quit. No one cares ^.^.

He isn't the only one in this world
  • So what if you get kicked anyways?Go to delta and play with the real pros.They won't kick you there.If you don't want,then deal with it.Someone on this thread said he hacked before and no one complained.Wow that shows that the community changed.People complain just because they got kicked.Imagine if someone is hacking in your game and screws up your K/D.Plus,your complaining over a GAME.Like really.I don't even want to comment on that.
  • 3 times is nothing...
    ive got kicked out 5or6 in a row!!!

my record is 13 game in a row
  • bleric u iz a friging nubcake

OT: Dude those BR will *OMG SHALL I SAY IT* huh ...annoy us until we quit CF so this will be CF BR :3 L0LSMILEYFACE and other guys already did it :3 I am lucky 'cuz I play on the UK server but they are there to BR + Turks =LAGGY MF WITH M12 AND KICK POWER

lol i was being sarcastic
  • gdgdsd wrote: »
    hi , i want to repport that i was kicked for 3 times with no reasons , i never use hacks , no swearing bug or any bad thing , i dont like when i m kicked for nothing , sorry for my really good english , but i would like to change the kick modality , because is not faire , jus because i have a good score and im not a high rank that dosent mean that i hack , thats all i want to say , again sorry for my bad english

oh btw

lolumadm.jpg
  • SPOPFreak wrote: »
    So what if you get kicked anyways?Go to delta and play with the real pros.They won't kick you there.If you don't want,then deal with it.Someone on this thread said he hacked before and no one complained.Wow that shows that the community changed.People complain just because they got kicked.Imagine if someone is hacking in your game and screws up your K/D.Plus,your complaining over a GAME.Like really.I don't even want to comment on that.

Well, I did this a long time ago, basically to don't run in campers, but it made the game so easy that I quickly turned it off. Note : shovel and axe didn't exist.

And about going to Delta server, i'm not against it but since i'm French I have 60 ping on UK servers but it goes over 150 on American ones... Not really good for GMs, even worse with shovels and axes...
  • it ****es me off whenever im doing a mission especially whenever it has to be 9 freakin games of S&D or 40 kills in GM, and all of a sudden, im kicked..just wasted my time. --
    So what if you get kicked anyways?Go to delta and play with the real pros.

Pros?

Delta contains the most noobiest players on CF.

There are real noobs in Delta that are well... just noob (free kills), and then there are the pro noobs (decent'ish players) the ones that if you own them too much will starting crying and spamming and requesting your kick.

I can't play in Delta it's kick, kick and kick - Thats not pro.

Playing in any other server Alpha for example reduces kick massively and you will notice also there are less approved kicks, less QQ and less requesting of kicks.
    SPOPFreak wrote: »
    Imagine if someone is hacking in your game and screws up your K/D.Plus,your complaining over a GAME.

So what if a hacker ruins your kdr its a game!
  • The K/D counter is totally f*cked up anyway... Sometimes you take a look at your score, and... WTF ?? You get some free deaths... One time I "died" 255 times on a 150-kills TD...
  • Yeh yeh, Ive been kicked a few times But Who can blame the noobs for misleadiing ur Skill For hack or an insult cuz there so noob. Bare with it, We are all.
    So what if you get kicked anyways?Go to delta and play with the real pros.They won't kick you there.If you don't want,then deal with it.Someone on this thread said he hacked before and no one complained.Wow that shows that the community changed.People complain just because they got kicked.Imagine if someone is hacking in your game and screws up your K/D.Plus,your complaining over a GAME.Like really.I don't even want to comment on that.

i own the noobs on delta.... they fail. most of the gm pros play in westcoast server. the best gm player in cf has to be -[D]eath-? right now. everyone calls him a haker but he dont hack. i know him well enough to say hes just a pro with no life
  • 3 times? That's it? MAN you are a lucky person. I get kicked WAY more then that. CF is getting worse and failing hard because of the pointless kicking and when a REAL hacker comes he won't be kicked.
  • i think its sad because alot of gamers use a headset in GM and people are crying "how did you know i was there? you hack !!! " umm i can hear your breath moron
  • well now i have been kcoked something like 13 , so im not really lucky , better play with clan members , friends etc. is the best thing that you could do.
  • Bler_Bear wrote: »
    If you stop hackin you wont get kicked!!!
    ^ this one defends the kick vote, doesn't know a pro player from a hack
    deoxnick wrote: »
    Maybe us noobs don't want you pros ruining our awesome noob brawls
    ^ I hope this was a joke
    Oh my god I am tired of people complaining.So what if you got kicked?And are you a mod?I am guessing not!So you don't make the rules here,they do!It does not do anything to you if you get kicked!It says that it won't affect anything!Oh my god if you don't like the game just quit.No one cares.
    ^ this ones pwnes with the only weapon that works for him/her the mighty kick vote
    FF8_Squall wrote: »
    yeah!!!!!!!!!
    ^also doesn't know pros from hacks
    although all noobs think that they are pro and everyone else must be hacking

^oooh fk it's the kick vote pwner again
    I hope this is a joke, delta is full of noobs that think they are pro and will cry hack after the first time they're killed by headshot

I've only been playing for a bit over 2 months , yes at first I didn't do so well . but I never cried hack , or hit f11 in a kick vote. (unless the player was inside of a box or standing in one spot spinning 360's HS everyone ,the obvious aimbotter) this game is too easy to need to hack, I don't see why just because someone gets pwned they think they need to download a hack to even the oods.

but even worse is the players who think everyone who is better than them hack. common sence is lacking in the crossfire player community . and honestly for me it's not usually the "br's" that do the most crybabing , its the average player who thinks they're unbeatable until me and sony (headphones) enter the GM match and i drop them and 1/2 their team as they think they're bulletproof if they stand still.
    or in a TD when I get almost all headshots with my g36k (what's so hard about putting the little dot on the head and left clicking?)
    as I've said time and again. crossfire is a good game that's ruined by bad players
  • I won't do anything else than strongly agree.

I'm used to deal really strange kills in GMs...
    When a Ghost runs laterally without having seen me, I wait for him to stop to Headshot him easily, but obviously he's invisible at this moment. Hello lobby !
    When I hear a Ghost, I basically pinpoint him and shoot at the head's height. Hi again lobby !
    Tricky one : sometimes i take Anaconda and run to a corner spot, then stop and stay still : I can then see any flickẹring pixel shown from a ghost, and pow, me again lobby.

Note : if there were only noob cryers in BL it would be ok... If only there wasn't that noob in GR that trusted them and started the kick that ruined my ace !!!

P.S : Sony MDR-XB500 owns, have a good day pinpointers :D
  • MechaRage wrote: »
    Note : if there were only noob cryers in BL it would be ok... If only there wasn't that noob in GR that trusted them and started the kick that ruined my ace !!!

Thats the trouble you always end up with some noob or a'hole that will put you up for kick voting in a heartbeat if anyone QQ's, sometimes they do it of their own free will if you happen to get a multi kill or higher (yea only hackers get them).
  • i am fed up off ghost mode GR i am so good at it with scores like 15-0 no hack and the kills i get are very easy but still i get kicked for no reason
  • i like awm practice in ghost mode with a little bit of no scooping and quick scoping i quite like this somtimes i take the p*** and shovle/axe ghosts lol i never get kicked strangest kills ever has to be my 1 vs 5 ghosts i throw nade and killed 4 of them then axed the other camper at b site in lab.
  • I Don't even bother playing gm anymore. its the only game mode you can trust that after shooting a ghost you WILL be called a hacker. Unfortunatly this is my second favorite game mode after mm, and i pwn hard at it as gr...which obviously means im kicked b4 the end of every game -.-
  • To play GM and not get called a hacker, you have to be able to play BL extremely well to, not just GM.
This discussion has been closed.