I can't take it anymore.

I have played this game for over a year and a half, I feel like if I play more I'll suicide. Seriously this game gets on your nerves so much that you just want to punch someone in the face. There's a couple main reasons why I am leaving this hell.

-(OBVIOUS) Brazillians. I am a person who owns a decent IQ, I can't stand stupid people. BRs are the kind of people in this game that kick you, insult you, always trying to burst your bubble. Not to mention that all of them know how to glitch into a box.

-Ping advantage. If you really want to know what ping is you gotta play CrossFire. To be one of the top players in the game ping is the most important thing. 14 ping vs a 80 ping. The 80 ping guy takes a shot, then the 14 ping guy takes a shot and his bullets hit first because he has lower ping. Not to mention that your always getting shot behind the wall. Cause it doesn't matter whats on your screen it only matters whats on their screen.

-FPS. I own a 2008 computer. I get 30 fps. Some people are happy with 20, not me. I need smooth game play to get somewhere.

-Z8. Second worst company in the world next to Wal-Mart. I know they are trying their best, but their best is their worst. Their main goal is to get most publicity, whatever it takes. Even putting the risk of all their North American players stop playing the game. Also they mess things up. Putting the gun for ZP when it must be GP, puttinG a gun which belongs under a different type of crates. I hope it they start listening to their customers.

This does not mean I am completely stop playing crossfire. I will get on maybe couple times a week for fun, check out new patches and everytime I need some anger pumped in me.

I would currently love to thank the following people for being such good friends :)'

My whole IzGangster clan.

lulzwut itwasluck 15 sS_iced deadeye(the mod) blindrob giggletron ddott dot bloodyfire killgod freehat20 [L]ife BlindMonkey CrackingDomes Mr. Kirby BlindKitty Kobly108 ShadowKill kwevli LolliRoger TastyLime >:O Bruce1nr LeadStriker and others who I've been too lazy to remember because its fffing 12 am.

Comments

• I agree in a few points.

Which is why I'm gonna go sleep for 40 mins, and when I wake up, my Out Of Hell mod for Unreal 2004 will be downloaded and ready to go ;)
  • Come play A.V.A with me.

If you're up for REAL competitive action.

;)
  • I agree with most of this.

The only thing I have a hard time agreeing with is Z8 being a bad company. In terms of gaming, not really, try playing other games with a horrible company behind it like Nexon America... and you'll be surprised what a great company Z8 is in comparison.
  • I think most people who will be on my fail signature are from Brasil and Turkey. The ping advantage sucks but from what I know even if you play Combat Arms (It will not show your ping there) its the same thing only that they got NA Game and an EU GAME but still if your far away from the server you'll still have problems with the "Ping". 2008?! And 30 FPS?! You got a laptop or a desktop? I get 40-90 ping with my 2004 and 40 only on 8v8's and sometimes it goes to 10 but only for about 2 secs every 30 min. Your right about Z8 too no comment.
  • Just because foreigners can't understand your language that much and try desperately to play the only decent free FPS doesn't exactly make them stupid.

They are annoying as hell though.
  • Down with BR's.

And QQ more Blind. Silly nub <3
  • i suggest you pub in alpha 7 or echo 8
    no QQing brs
  • used__C wrote: »
    i suggest you pub in alpha 7 or echo 8
    no QQing brs

not as many, then again, no1 joins echo8 most of the time im on, rarely i see a WOGL pub
  • Sad to see another good and original player go down. I agree with you on almost every level on your post. Except Z8 being a terrible company. Yeah, they're bad at patching, and don't listen to their customers much, but hell, you gotta givem credit, putting in content that keeps most people addicted to it. Till they screw something else up anyways.
  • BlindEagle wrote: »
    Z8. Second worst company in the world next to Wal-Mart. I know they are trying their best, but their best is their worst. Their main goal is to get most publicity, whatever it takes. Even putting the risk of all their North American players stop playing the game. Also they mess things up. Putting the gun for ZP when it must be GP, puttinG a gun which belongs under a different type of crates. I hope it they start listening to their customers.

Except for the small fact that Z8Games has nothing to do with in-game content, issues, patches, fixes, server placement, anti-cheat solutions, etc. Just pointing that out.
  • I'm feeling the same way too. I feel the game is not as enjoyable as used to be. I don't blame brazilians or the Z8 Team, though.

I would quit the game, but recently I made a new friend and I don't want to leave her.
    i suggest you pub in *alpha 7* or echo 8
    no QQing brs

Theres more BRs than Asians still...
  • i agree with all points, its like u have been listening 2 me on vent.

i even have a 2008 computer and get 30 FPS
  • Full Ack.
    Have fun in the real life and maybe in a "new" game.

~Reflex'd
  • i agree with all points, its like u have been listening 2 me on vent.

i even have a 2008 computer and get 30 FPS

Your computer has a disease or disability because I have a 2006 comp that runs way over 30fps

this game is not intese

your fps also does not count/matter if you use a laptop
  • Its like they dont even test patches on a seprate server... (What's the test server for then?)

=.="
  • I love you too broski ;)

Btw, I agree with you on everything besides the computer part. That is based on your end :/

And, If you wanna play league of legends with styx and I you are more than welcome. Just xfire me anytime broski

-KillGod on an alt.
    I have played this game for over a year and a half, I feel like if I play more I'll suicide. Seriously this game gets on your nerves so much that you just want to punch someone in the face. There's a couple main reasons why I am leaving this hell.

-(OBVIOUS) Brazillians. I am a person who owns a decent IQ, I can't stand stupid people. BRs are the kind of people in this game that kick you, insult you, always trying to burst your bubble. Not to mention that all of them know how to glitch into a box.

-Ping advantage. If you really want to know what ping is you gotta play CrossFire. To be one of the top players in the game ping is the most important thing. 14 ping vs a 80 ping. The 80 ping guy takes a shot, then the 14 ping guy takes a shot and his bullets hit first because he has lower ping. Not to mention that your always getting shot behind the wall. Cause it doesn't matter whats on your screen it only matters whats on their screen.

-FPS. I own a 2008 computer. I get 30 fps. Some people are happy with 20, not me. I need smooth game play to get somewhere.

-Z8. Second worst company in the world next to Wal-Mart. I know they are trying their best, but their best is their worst. Their main goal is to get most publicity, whatever it takes. Even putting the risk of all their North American players stop playing the game. Also they mess things up. Putting the gun for ZP when it must be GP, puttinG a gun which belongs under a different type of crates. I hope it they start listening to their customers.

This does not mean I am completely stop playing crossfire. I will get on maybe couple times a week for fun, check out new patches and everytime I need some anger pumped in me.

I would currently love to thank the following people for being such good friends :)'

lulzwut itwasluck 15 sS_iced deadeye(the mod) blindrob giggletron ddott dot bloodyfire killgod freehat20 [L]ife BlindMonkey CrackingDomes Mr. Kirby BlindKitty Kobly108 ShadowKill kwevli LolliRoger TastyLime >:O Bruce1nr LeadStriker and others who I've been too lazy to remember because its fffing 12 am.

It's only a game bro, Don't take it so seriously .
    I go into rooms, See if there is any BRs / Turks, IF there is i find another. .
    Takes a while but eventually you find a good game.

About teh ping : Yea it's annoying . Especially when they say 'L2Aim' after you've hit them like 20 times. :) But it's an extra challenge.

z8 aren't bad company, Yea they keep fking up with patches, But i like the fact that they bring new content out. And it's a lot better now that they're bringing out GP and ZP Guns again, Instead of all BlackMarket weapons. Hopefully they'll continue.
    #

About fps: Could try defrag/antivirus scans, Clean install of windows / gamebooster
    all of these things can help .

anyway BBz

MrSpongy wrote: »
    I love you too broski ;)

Btw, I agree with you on everything besides the computer part. That is based on your end :/

And, If you wanna play league of legends with styx and I you are more than welcome. Just xfire me anytime broski

-KillGod on an alt.

Not completely, Game engine is bad. If you have played CFCN, You'd see your FPS will be about 3x as good.
    i suggest you pub in alpha 7 or echo 8
    no QQing brs

Yes I agree whith that
  • Z8Games don't choose where the guns go unfortunatly.

Also I only play with friends and i often make forum rooms and 1v1's and theyre great fun. You should come play some of those, since the pings are relatively the same and theres pretty decent reg.

Also with the new Florida server coming, the South Americans will more than likely be there.... although i often find them in the UK Servers..
  • daKenzz wrote: »
    Not completely, Game engine is bad. If you have played CFCN, You'd see your FPS will be about 3x as good.
    You still get horrible ping their so the reg is still complete trash even though the coding is better. So what is the point of bringing up another version of CF relative to my comment on his thread?

I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Add me to xfire: Dayo26
  • Also with the new Florida server coming, the South Americans will more than likely be there.... although i often find them in the UK Servers..

Thats a half truth. Their to dum to realize that they lag or that they get better ping tbh their just seriously a idiotic race of people There is just a select few that I respect."LobsterMts". Also they'll play on any server they could click. If the miami server doesn't get ping restricted. I will not take this company/game so seriously anymore.
  • Yea good idea to stop playing as much.

No point playing a game when it has got to the point where you dont enjoy it.
  • floobs wrote: »
    yea good idea to stop playing as much.

No point playing a game when it has got to the point where you dont enjoy it.

qft.....+1 i love u! :)
  • All i see is a QQing thread. There's a million of these and you're not even quitting. wtf is the point of this? Another bad player ranting about Br's.