Pubstarz :D

Comments

• MonsterInx wrote: »
    SUp Head.. Same old same old...

Just hard to compete with farmers now :(

But other than that its all cool.
    Change the clan logo. When I look at it all I see is "We care about our clan rank still"... When you guys shouldn't be worrying about it anymore. Move on, let the farmers farm and keep playing...
    CandyKylla wrote: »
    im trying learn to Bhop. I can do it some time :D
    Lol nice. Maybe Pubstarz becomes GM clan one day. :)
  • New thread :'( after all t3h bumps. I am saddened.

Off to play... or at least train the newbies in the clan :(
  • SirPanty wrote: »
    It's late here and I'm too lazy to say it so I'll quote it :P

Remember, don't apply if you MEET these:

-Are a farmer;
    -Are a kiddo (we don't say the exact age, but we do have a minimum);
    -Are a hacker (even I barely use my aimbot :D)
    -Don't like to socialize (although we don't force our members to be together we do like the creation of new bonds)
    -Are a glitcher;
    -Are an inactive player
    -ARE AN @$$H0LE =D

See you around in a pub close to you~

hey pantyman :D i want to apply but my kdr isnt 1.6 :( but you seen how i play, im good! please convince someone to let me in pubstarz :D rock on panty!
  • K1APwnage1 wrote: »
    hey pantyman :D i want to apply but my kdr isnt 1.6 :( but you seen how i play, im good! please convince someone to let me in pubstarz :D rock on panty!

Hey there, I would advise you to write down the name of the Lts and try to find them ingame and ask for tryouts so you can prove your worth, it's the only way to go around the requirements.

GL and HF :)
  • you guys not number 1 anymore, gotta change your clan mark
  • CandyKylla wrote: »
    can we keep the flame throwing down to a minimum please. Thx.

MORE FLAME! FIRE! ahhaha
  • kekeka wrote: »
    you guys not number 1 anymore, gotta change your clan mark

Wait what? Aren't we #1? Imma quit!
    (Rumour has it it'll be changed, I think the leader and LT's are looking for a good clanmark)

We're recruiting, I hope the application failure is fixed soon.
  • TupacSK wrote: »
    u guys cry alot.. i dont think thats a big clan should be...

Who cried. Who QQ'ed? screen shot and send it to me.
    Change the clan logo. When I look at it all I see is "We care about our clan rank still"... When you guys shouldn't be worrying about it anymore. Move on, let the farmers farm and keep playing...

Lol nice. Maybe Pubstarz becomes GM clan one day. :)

Head I love you but please look below
    kekeka wrote: »
    you guys not number 1 anymore, gotta change your clan mark

Alright I really have had enough of this "Change your Clan mark ffs", or " You gotta change your clan mark." Guess what loves I don't have to do anything. I like our clan mark. We were number 1 for almost a year. We are known for some random stuff in the back different colors and the Number 1. All of our clan marks (besides a brief period where we were turbo pickle) have had the 01. So why in the hell would I change my clan mark just to please you and a the rest of the haters. Do you know how many people have the numbers in their clan mark? Alot. But you aren't QQing about them. Your crying about my clan keeping a mark they have had for a long time.

There will always be something for you people to pick at. Omg change your clan mark, omg change your name, omg change your ign. OMG HOW MANY LTS YOU HAVE CHANGE THAT TOO.

But the difference between me and all the rest, I don't like change. I am an independent woman who has ran this clan after a huge break and kept it going. And your opinions where you think this clan failed after Fuzzbutt left... let me tell you were we failed at... I failled to allow farmers in or if they were here I failed to allow them to stay in our clan. I failed to allow hackers to stay in my clan after they were caught, I failed to allow 13 year old children to boss me around.

If you think Fuzz was the best leader ever... Go join his clan. I respect the man... but I have done leaps and bounds for this clan. And I think 100% of my clan members Know that. /end rant

We are recruiting

Alright I really have had enough of this "Change your Clan mark ffs", or " You gotta change your clan mark." Guess what loves I don't have to do anything. I like our clan mark. We were number 1 for almost a year. We are known for some random stuff in the back different colors and the Number 1. All of our clan marks (besides a brief period where we were turbo pickle) have had the 01. So why in the hell would I change my clan mark just to please you and a the rest of the haters. Do you know how many people have the numbers in their clan mark? Alot. But you aren't QQing about them. Your crying about my clan keeping a mark they have had for a long time.

There will always be something for you people to pick at. Omg change your clan mark, omg change your name, omg change your ign. OMG HOW MANY LTS YOU HAVE CHANGE THAT TOO.

But the difference between me and all the rest, I don't like change. I am an independent woman who has ran this clan after a huge break and kept it going. And your opinions where you think this clan failed after Fuzzbutt left... let me tell you were we failed at... I failled to allow farmers in or if they were here I failed to allow them to stay in our clan. I failed to allow hackers to stay in my clan after they were caught, I failed to allow 13 year old children to boss me around.

If you think Fuzz was the best leader ever... Go join his clan. I respect the man... but I have done leaps and bounds for this clan. And I think 100% of my clan members Know that. /end rant

We are recruiting

you guys should change your clan mark

and stop kicking me in pubs.
  • falloutttt wrote: »
    you guys should change your clan mark

lmao!

he's right though, change clan mark
  • JudgeSim wrote: »
    lmao!

he's right though, change clan mark

As far as I see it, it won't be changed, I myself don't give a damn as long the whole clan likes it I'm in for it.

Another thing, if you see someone wearing a shirt you don't like do you go to him and say "change your shirt"? Because that's basically what you're trying to do, anyways keep the flame war going! Unlike Ky, I have all the time and patience of the world to flame you back the same way you flame us.

By the way..who are you fallout? Oh and FYI if you get kicked in a room with a pubstar that probably means you were being a jerk/f@g/idiot/n@b/@sshole/a kid that was r@pped in his childhood/[put a valid verbal harassment here]/etc. =D

We're still recruiting~
  • You know what... I will change the clan mark... When I can make it a panda
  • Looking for clan.

Im 30 years old been playing fps since i was 15. i live in Edmonton alberta Canada. Im looking for a pro clan im a pro player. my krd is 2-1 currently, I dont hack. I play comabt arms but DL this for a better game. any way, ny INgame handle is Badkarma79 add me please and maby give me a try out.

The clan link in website is messed i cant seem to apply.

We are recruiting
    No, the difference between you and "the rest of clans with numbers in their name" is, either the number represents their clan rank, (Last-Ottoman and SNYPERS), or they're some unheard of clan where the #1 next to the name means absolutely nothing to them. You guys keeping the #1 however, makes me think you guys are just like "They farm #1 we are real #1!" Which was ok when you guys cared about clan rank. Now I see posts from your LT's about how "We dont care about clan rank anymore, we're getting better players now anyways", which sounds silly when I see that #1 next to your name. You're not the #1 clan so take it off. If you don't care about clan rank then getting farmed from 1st place shouldn't bother you guys anymore. Get over it.

Oh and, when you had the #1 clan logo for almost a year... You were #1 clan. It looks stupid now sorry.
    Badkarma79 wrote: »
    Im 30 years old been playing fps since i was 15. i live in Edmonton alberta Canada. Im looking for a pro clan im a pro player. my krd is 2-1 currently, I dont hack. I play comabt arms but DL this for a better game. any way, ny INgame handle is Badkarma79 add me please and maby give me a try out.

You can apply. Put your try hard panties on.
  • SirPanty wrote: »
    As far as I see it, it won't be changed, I myself don't give a damn as long the whole clan likes it I'm in for it.

Another thing, if you see someone wearing a shirt you don't like do you go to him and say "change your shirt"? Because that's basically what you're trying to do, anyways keep the flame war going! Unlike Ky, I have all the time and patience of the world to flame you back the same way you flame us.

By the way..who are you fallout? Oh and FYI if you get kicked in a room with a pubstar that probably means you were being a jerk/f@g/idiot/n@b/@sshole/a kid that was r@pped in his childhood/[put a valid verbal harassment here]/etc. =D

We're still recruiting~
    lol didn't say a word except f12.
  • No offense intended, why do you guys even have a recruitment thread? You aren't going to get any good players off the forums. Not to mention that I have to deny plenty of applications in my clan and we're not even on the first page.

If you get kicked by pubstarz, find another room, god... I get kicked by everyone and when I'm with my clan sometimes we kick everyone lol, no reason. Another tip, never join a room that has members of the same clan on both teams.
    You know what... I will change the clan mark... When I can make it a panda
    about your signature (sorry for the double post) but shouldn't it be Haterade and not aid?
  • falloutttt wrote: »

I have a Fish called Jim.
  • VegKiller wrote: »
    I have a Fish called Jim.
    really? must be a kick ass fish.
  • Badkarma79 wrote: »

Dude I sent you an email explaining how to post in our forum..it's not that hard..just post as a guest, you don't need to register there..
  • We are still recruiting!!! :D

OMG and Guess what I LOVE PANDAS!
    We are still recruiting!!! :D

OMG and Guess what I LOVE PANDAS!
    Old news woman..tell me something I dont know
  • You broke your promise to me... but wait you knew that too
  • ;_;
    i still cant register to the forums in the clan webpage :<
    me noob = me needs haaalp!

@Thread
    ive been in Pubstarz for almost 2 weeks and they've been pretty cool, so yeah ppl join :)

/b]S[buzy...<3