What the upcomping patches need.

Comments

• true the screen would be nice and i think they need new weapons not any more adv or custom versions. i want to be able to pick from a larger variety of balanced weapons wit stats that are close to M4 area so you need skill to use... not spray n pray weapons.
  • http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=57501

and

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=53800

This has been suggested before. I do agree with you, and I seriously want that implemented.

In this patch I was expecting Dust2 or Inferno, like in the Chinese version. Now you tell me: CS Copycat. Maybe a little, but it would bring more competitive players to this community.

About the AWM-Red Dragon, Gatiling Gun etc. I don't care about them. There's two sides on this game: the competitive and those who just play for fun. Staff has to think for both.

Now ask me: Do you like chinese maps? No. We don't need that, because we are not asian. Anyways, I fully agree with your fixes and implementations.
  • i agree with most of it xD

same xD

msg2shrt
  • Agree with everything except for FF (won't work in our pubs) and Clan Server spectate (cheating).

Us3rK wrote: »
    In this patch I was expecting Dust2
    Wouldn't it be weird to have Dust2 when we have BW?
  • I agree with everything in this post except specing in clan war servers

I dont need to worrying about ghosting.
  • apqlwma wrote: »
    Quite disapointed we have voted insuggestion section sicne so long for kik in ffa and mm + new res 1920x1080 and still haven't got them. MAybe they think it's fun playing with only half screen...

Kicking in FFA and in MM for what reason? In FFA is someone get's a ultra kill=kicked if someone in MM get's 100-0 he is kicked.
  • Kicking in FFA and in MM for what reason? In FFA is someone get's a ultra kill=kicked if someone in MM get's 100-0 he is kicked.

It has been voted I voted no... Sicne we ahve voted it a long time ago it shoudl already be here. (mentioned kik vote ffa/MM because couldn't mention res vote without it).
    Look here :http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=42947

And here: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=17449

There was a third one (stacking in MM) that I didn't mention because it has been refused by the community.
    It's here: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=52046
  • Agreed, but spectating in clan server will lead to ghosting.
  • EmoMunzta wrote: »
    Agree on:

- Bunny = Useless
    - RPK-Gold = Punk gun.

Disagree on:

- Mercenary mode = Useless. Garbage. Go play CS, moron.
    - Friend log on notifications = Lets me pull people in game while I am in game too.
    - Mutation = Don't like it? Hey guess what, DON'T PLAY IT.
    - Model Boosting = Why don't you promote glitching while you're at it?
    - Friendly Fire for SnD = Disagree completely. It shall be available on ALL modes.

Don't care about:

- SnD time thing = SnD is a boring mode anyways. I surely won't care about it.
    - Pistol Fixing = I have a deagle scope and I'm happy. Looks like you don't, and you're not happy. QQ.

Side Note: I don't like you, neither do I want to lose my time with you. If you want to start a little insult war, just PM, I'll get your ass beaten and return to my lunch.

Pistols should be fixed.. ive got 1+ of every deagle lmao yet i still want what he wants
    Friend log on is bad, it spams your chat window so hard
    Snd isnt a borin mode lmao

go smoke a blunt an trip out over mm chars :')
  • Wait, if a text popping up lags your FPS, you just need a new comp o.O
  • SirHi wrote: »
    Wait, if a text popping up lags your FPS, you just need a new comp o.O

i think he means fps spikes
    my fps is insanely low aswell as spikey,
    timing melee is different everytime for me
    guns recoil & spread is screwd up

havin a sudden block of logged in and out pop up can make it f****** by a couple of fps
    and if you dont have insanely high fps it is REALLY noticeable
  • I agree with most of this, not the friendly fire tho.... it should be an option.

Yes, 50$ GPU=200fps in a 8v8 worked for me :D
  • I don't have time to read over 11 pages of this thread (I got a job what what)

I've gone from being a purist (NO DUMB SHIT MAKE THIS GAME LOOK SRS) to something more like: Meh, as long as it doesn't bother me.

Mutation Mode falls into that category. I don't care for it one bit, but it brought A LOT of people over to this game and believe it or not there are people who ONLY play MM. I don't like the mode, I don't play it. I understand that people who do missions might get red in the face at having to play a bunch of crap modes they don't like.

About the other crap (Girl models, bunny sht): Yeah I agree, it sucks. It makes the game look totally stupid. Thankfully most of my online friends are from Cross Fire because I don't think I would feel comfortable showing my friends from Quake or CS this game. I imagine that after they got the game downloaded, spent an hour working out whatever errors they got, and hopped in game it wouldn't be long before I heard

"Yo dude I shot this teenybopper skank 6 times with my m4 before she jumped off this building like a halo player and sprayed me down with this "Kriss" gun."

Yeah, enough said. I tried to bring up CF once on vent with my CSP team only to be met with laughter. And watching WCG videos on youtube just makes it look worse. I hate it.

BUT: All this "crap" brings in money. Capitalism is about voting with your wallet. People keep buying, products keep selling. So many people bought SPOP, then they released the GSG9 and sales were (IM SPECULATING HERE) a lot lower than the SPOP. (Remember the QQ threads about GSG9?)

So hmm, the female character that they released sold like crazy. The male character, not so much. Whats the logical thing to do? Enter Rose.

Yes, all this new content looks silly, but WOGL is the last stronghold for us competitive players.

Block chat needs to happen. Would be awesome. A couple clicks and boom, the whole room is silenced.

Friendly fire is nice, round times would be great, I don't think model boosting is ever going to happen though. I feel I've talked to Saidin about it and it was a definite no, but don't quote me on that. I feel it would be awesome and add a lot to the game but meh, maybe making the game harder isn't what they (devs) want to do.

Re balancing the pistols would be nice, as right now we have 3 useful pistols (Deag/Anaconda and the P228 for new players) however I doubt that will ever happen. I just want the USP and I'll be happy maybe...

And if you recall, which I'm sure you do, back when the clan server came out people could join at halftime. That was great, except dumb kids would make 16 man rooms to scrim 4v4, and then come on the forum and cry when the other team doubled in size at halftime. I personally say tough shit, learn to make a room the right size, but people do what people do. >___>

Obviously crashing should be fixed right away, but what do I know?
  • Bruce1nR wrote: »
    I don't have time to read over 11 pages of this thread (I got a job what what)

I've gone from being a purist (NO DUMB SHIT MAKE THIS GAME LOOK SRS) to something more like: Meh, as long as it doesn't bother me.

Mutation Mode falls into that category. I don't care for it one bit, but it brought A LOT of people over to this game and believe it or not there are people who ONLY play MM. I don't like the mode, I don't play it. I understand that people who do missions might get red in the face at having to play a bunch of crap modes they don't like.

About the other crap (Girl models, bunny sht): Yeah I agree, it sucks. It makes the game look totally stupid. Thankfully most of my online friends are from Cross Fire because I don't think I would feel comfortable showing my friends from Quake or CS this game. I imagine that after they got the game downloaded, spent an hour working out whatever errors they got, and hopped in game it wouldn't be long before I heard

"Yo dude I shot this teenybopper skank 6 times with my m4 before she jumped off this building like a halo player and sprayed me down with this "Kriss" gun."

Yeah, enough said. I tried to bring up CF once on vent with my CSP team only to be met with laughter. And watching WCG videos on youtube just makes it look worse. I hate it.

BUT: All this "crap" brings in money. Capitalism is about voting with your wallet. People keep buying, products keep selling. So many people bought SPOP, then they released the GSG9 and sales were (IM SPECULATING HERE) a lot lower than the SPOP. (Remember the QQ threads about GSG9?)

So hmm, the female character that they released sold like crazy. The male character, not so much. Whats the logical thing to do? Enter Rose.

Yes, all this new content looks silly, but WOGL is the last stronghold for us competitive players.

Block chat needs to happen. Would be awesome. A couple clicks and boom, the whole room is silenced.

Friendly fire is nice, round times would be great, I don't think model boosting is ever going to happen though. I feel I've talked to Saidin about it and it was a definite no, but don't quote me on that. I feel it would be awesome and add a lot to the game but meh, maybe making the game harder isn't what they (devs) want to do.

Re balancing the pistols would be nice, as right now we have 3 useful pistols (Deag/Anaconda and the P228 for new players) however I doubt that will ever happen. I just want the USP and I'll be happy maybe...

And if you recall, which I'm sure you do, back when the clan server came out people could join at halftime. That was great, except dumb kids would make 16 man rooms to scrim 4v4, and then come on the forum and cry when the other team doubled in size at halftime. I personally say tough shit, learn to make a room the right size, but people do what people do. >___>

Obviously crashing should be fixed right away, but what do I know?

tl;dr

I just realized that you're not a mod and have a .gif animated avatar.

Damn.
  • exactly

controll ur completely right and this game is starting to fail more than ever becasue the new guns suck and there always making the same sh!t

No, I could be running a 3.3ghz quad core with a pair of 5870's and still experience a slow down when chat is being spammed.
  • iPhoenixi wrote: »
    tl;dr

I just realized that you're not a mod and have a .gif animated avatar.

Damn.

It's cause when he was a mod, he had one.
  • Agree with all the points that Mr. controll pointed out
    It's cause when he was a mod, he had one.

I figured that out. Thanks.
  • one thing-Anaconda is pretty beast O_o

but everything else +1
  • -Must Make New Character S.T.A.R. a ZP crate.

Theres your fix..that **** blends so hard with the background.
  • ITT: The competitive minority whines about the game being sold to the casual majority. The game does not revolve around wogl or its players, rather it's the opposite. The game changes, it's up to you to either adapt, or find a new game. There are other games that have a better competitive community than this one, and they're not that hard to find. If realism and competition are all that matter to you, play those games, or even better, join the military! (Best graphics, unparalleled realism, EXTREMELY competitive)
  • I agree... new content like guns and characters are fun sometimes, but they definitely need to get their priority's straight and put the necessary things in.
  • nice thread, addresses the community wants in a good way.

I also have a suggestion for Z8 to take a look at the china version and see what is popular there and use those as suggestions for our version
  • too much QQ on the weapon/item list,didnt read the whole post..
  • LtManj wrote: »
    Skill does not equal intelligence. I do not see how the two even relate. Your point is way off. Judging by the way you try to argue, I assume you are among the 75% "idiot" population.

What he's trying to say is that a lot of people you're disagreeing with have more competitive experience then you and know what things to fix to make it more competitive.
    Excludable wrote: »
    Since I am korean, speak/write it fluently, and I could learn to code in a couple of days.

Takes a lot longer then a couple of days to learn how to code. I took a visual basic class for a semester and I still barely know anything. You need to know basic stuff like that before you step into stuff like re-writing the lines for a game.