Patch Notes 08-11-2010

Comments

• Cf is gonna die the good and competive players its like im playing some anime game for 6+ only like zomg O_o theres nothing close to competive anymore its getting worser and worser.. it could be a greater game without the female chars and fail eddited skins :) it seriously had better gamers sooo Peace-- Might quit this game..
  • i agree they devs are ruining this game but i dont think ill ever quit then all id have left are the ps1,ps2,gba,gbc,gb,ds,and gta:vc,and l4d that i have on my system (yes all those platforms i can play on my system)
  • Im from Croatia too, and yet my patch finished in 2 mins. I already have all new weapons.
  • cipocity wrote: »
    muito bom o pach to baxano e espero q ele seja tudo issi mesmo

Valeu aí blz.
  • It takes 3 minutes to download 1 mb for me. Probably all the asshats backing up the server by downloading all at once.
  • where exactly is Croatia i suck at geography
  • Probably all the asshats backing up the server by downloading all at once.

no its probably all the br's downloading the game patch so the7y can make sure their ips arnt banned and their hacks still work it happens every patch
  • Nice patch...
    But here in brazil, te patch its so slow to downlad
    Nice Winchester scope, my dream wepon, winchester now with scope.
    oh my god
  • help GM Sainden my cross fir enot go tell erroe pack dowlnad ppls help GM
  • But here in brazil, te patch its so slow to downlad

at least one good thing came from the patch
  • hmmmm ....

how come i cant change my profile name ... is that cant be cant for third times ???
  • Rekyt wrote: »
    I think you speak for all the competitive community on this, couldn't agree more

what he said
    Nicely Done!!!!ROC_AL

RSCHOLOKOV
  • Tucanorow wrote: »
    help GM Sainden my cross fir enot go tell erroe pack dowlnad ppls help GM

you gots l33t gr4mm4r yooos
  • ggsag

hm i see that the devs are smart as donkey's why would they put the winchester scope for gp mall when normal chester is gp crate ? patch fails only thing i like is winchester scope
  • woot, chester is gp. Buying it right away.

Plus, friend joining? Almost worth the patch by itself.
    lol i bought it
  • MuffinTops wrote: »
    at least one good thing came from the patch

Yeah, i know (:
  • What about remove the repair of guns alot of peoples gonna save gp from the repair cuz i don't even see for what we need repair?!?
  • the only one happy with the chester scope is blindrob
  • ROC_aL wrote: »
    I am embarrassed to play CF right now...

What an absolute JOKE of a patch... what exactly has this given to competitive players?

Saidin, you promised us that this was going to be something for the competitive community!

I am furious quite frankly...

Logging in I feel like I am 10 years old about to play Transformers not crossfire...

I get into the game, and there is a new pink horrible textured TDM map...

Then I see what I can only describe as an Anime ****o **** running around whilst some idiots follow trying to look up her skirt... Why on earth do you promote this? Is this really worth the money? Are you not slightly ashamed? Would you show this game to your mother? I don't think so!

Crossfire like ALL FPS games is MALE dominated... can we not keep some DIGNITY to the game and have a Foreign Legion or BOPE or some form of male non-****ographic character without advantageous hit boxes or movement?

Now many many patches ago, you gave us a Winchester... it was REALLY sh1t (and don't give me all the blindrob crap, because any half decent player can go into a public game and edit kill streaks into a frag video that makes them look amazing)...

Now you gave us a Winchester with a scope improvement.. and instead of being REALLY sh1t... its just plain sh1t... A slight climb up the sh1tness ladder... GJ!

Thanks for yet ANOTHER M4-S... makes a huge difference that colour... really great... worth the coupons... not? BTW, just a quick question, was that colour made in Microsoft windows paint? Because it sure looks like it.

Thanks for an RPK Gold, because that is useful isn't it now! How different it is to the RPK camo with its +5 bullets that really make all the difference! It is wonderful how you encourage spraying in a game that is already lacking competitive skill. Much appreciated yet again by the competitive community!

And as always good job and trying to coin in that last bit of money by making the only new gun with any potential ZP based... Because people don't waste enough ZP already? Another great sway towards making crossfire competitive and even by ensuring that money = advantage in crossfire.

I am currently in the middle of writing a 20,000 word Masters Thesis, and honestly, I am always looking for an easy excuse to procrastinate... you would think a new CF patch could steal a few hours of my precious time but you know what... after logging in... and 10 minutes of Anime **** FPS...

I was working again...

That is how terrible this patch is...

I am for the first time ever, actually considering pulling out ROC from CF and selling my account...

Terribly embarrassed gearbox... No words for this... What works in Korea for cartoon **** obsessed *****'s does not work for American and European Audiences... ever thought about adapting to that?

If anyone came to me now and said " Yo Al, so what game do you play? "

I would lie... I would not say Crossfire... because I would get laughed at once they saw this child-like patch.

Roll Back this patch or risk losing your competitive community. Alternatively, pull your fingers out your arses and start working on something for the competitive community within the next two weeks to make up for this atrocity.

ROC-RuFuS.

You said what I wanted to say...
    But on a nice way :)
  • thats cause he owns wit chester any ways now he can kinda snipe with it we all screwed
  • And on top of it all the hit reg is worse

So it is true... I seems that everybody had armor already..
  • Bugs

There are a lot of bugs from this patch.Like the one with the beretta you equipped it in the first bag and it appears on you're second.And if you equipped it on your second one it doesn't appear at all.Hope we get a new update with no new content in it, but fixing all the bugs this new patch brought.
  • fava wrote: »
    the only one happy with the chester scope is blindrob
    I'm happy too, winchester is my fav weapon
  • ROC_aL wrote: »
    I am embarrassed to play CF right now...

What an absolute JOKE of a patch... what exactly has this given to competitive players?

Saidin, you promised us that this was going to be something for the competitive community!

I am furious quite frankly...

Logging in I feel like I am 10 years old about to play Transformers not crossfire...

I get into the game, and there is a new pink horrible textured TDM map...

Then I see what I can only describe as an Anime ****o **** running around whilst some idiots follow trying to look up her skirt... Why on earth do you promote this? Is this really worth the money? Are you not slightly ashamed? Would you show this game to your mother? I don't think so!

Crossfire like ALL FPS games is MALE dominated... can we not keep some DIGNITY to the game and have a Foreign Legion or BOPE or some form of male non-****ographic character without advantageous hit boxes or movement?

Now many many patches ago, you gave us a Winchester... it was REALLY sh1t (and don't give me all the blindrob crap, because any half decent player can go into a public game and edit kill streaks into a frag video that makes them look amazing)...

Now you gave us a Winchester with a scope improvement.. and instead of being REALLY sh1t... its just plain sh1t... A slight climb up the sh1tness ladder... GJ!

Thanks for yet ANOTHER M4-S... makes a huge difference that colour... really great... worth the coupons... not? BTW, just a quick question, was that colour made in Microsoft windows paint? Because it sure looks like it.

Thanks for an RPK Gold, because that is useful isn't it now! How different it is to the RPK camo with its +5 bullets that really make all the difference! It is wonderful how you encourage spraying in a game that is already lacking competitive skill. Much appreciated yet again by the competitive community!

And as always good job and trying to coin in that last bit of money by making the only new gun with any potential ZP based... Because people don't waste enough ZP already? Another great sway towards making crossfire competitive and even by ensuring that money = advantage in crossfire.

I am currently in the middle of writing a 20,000 word Masters Thesis, and honestly, I am always looking for an easy excuse to procrastinate... you would think a new CF patch could steal a few hours of my precious time but you know what... after logging in... and 10 minutes of Anime **** FPS...

I was working again...

That is how terrible this patch is...

I am for the first time ever, actually considering pulling out ROC from CF and selling my account...

Terribly embarrassed gearbox... No words for this... What works in Korea for cartoon **** obsessed *****'s does not work for American and European Audiences... ever thought about adapting to that?

If anyone came to me now and said " Yo Al, so what game do you play? "

I would lie... I would not say Crossfire... because I would get laughed at once they saw this child-like patch.

Roll Back this patch or risk losing your competitive community. Alternatively, pull your fingers out your arses and start working on something for the competitive community within the next two weeks to make up for this atrocity.

ROC-RuFuS.

I agree on most of your statments.
  • bad patch part from the winchester s which is good for gm.
  • Finally i can use a winchester!! im waiting for patch.. can anyone tell me how much it costs?
  • oltraLarge wrote: »
    same xD..........

Lets hope the winchester scope stays in GP Mall!! ;D
This discussion has been closed.