Patch Notes 08-11-2010

Comments

• blindrob is gonna kill every1!!!!
    yeah, then i'm gonna kill him :D

that's a challenge Rob :D
  • Nothing new for Bonus Points?

Its because we got m4-s in 2 patches ago. They can't add bp items so much. This is about buisness.
  • the patch is taking so long... its been 1 hour already...
  • at the beginning i was hoping for a normal gun , but then when i got ingame and looked at the item shop and bm , 3 guns wich we already have but with different skins ... ok something new NOT just 1 new gun and its zp . A new MM and TD map why not not all ppl play SnD. New girl char hmmm no thx. Im still looking for the competive part of the patch maybe the bunny ears and the bunny bag , no , maybe we get something good with the next patch i hope it atleast
  • btw does anyone know how much gp does the winchester scope costs?
  • BeastXD wrote: »
    btw does anyone know how much gp does the winchester scope costs?

it is 40k GP.

You have downs too.

40k if i remember correct
  • `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``

STOP saying "Oh Saidin lied, Saidin this, Saidin that."

As someone who talks to him on a consistent basis I can tell you that SAIDIN has the game at heart, not his wallet. He has done the best job that he can do in dealing with the non-english speaking, hungry for profit devs.

You guys wonder why things are always so quiet in regards to new and upcoming content? Because when Saidin says something like "Oh new competitive update coming! New guns coming!" everyone claps and cheers...

But then when the Devs change things at the last moment, for whatever reason (money, laziness, too busy playing SC2, w/e) you guys all come on the forum and go "BOOOO GM SAIDIN BAD MAN HE LIED FUCK ALL G4BOX/Z8GAMES".

But if no communication goes on, then you all go "Omg G4 doesn't care about the customers!"

I'm tired of you guys slamming GM Saidin. He works damn hard for US. He cares about the competitive side of the game, about the public side of the game, about the community. If you want to chase after someone, if you need to attach a name to your baseless and uneducated insults, then go after the Devs.
  • Bruce1nR wrote: »
    STOP saying "Oh Saidin lied, Saidin this, Saidin that."

As someone who talks to him on a consistent basis I can tell you that SAIDIN has the game at heart, not his wallet. He has done the best job that he can do in dealing with the non-english speaking, hungry for profit devs.

You guys wonder why things are always so quiet in regards to new and upcoming content? Because when Saidin says something like "Oh new competitive update coming! New guns coming!" everyone claps and cheers...

But then when the Devs change things at the last moment, for whatever reason (money, laziness, too busy playing SC2, w/e) you guys all come on the forum and go "BOOOO GM SAIDIN BAD MAN HE LIED FUCK ALL G4BOX/Z8GAMES".

But if no communication goes on, then you all go "Omg G4 doesn't care about the customers!"

I'm tired of you guys slamming GM Saidin. He works damn hard for US. He cares about the competitive side of the game, about the public side of the game, about the community. If you want to chase after someone, if you need to attach a name to your baseless and uneducated insults, then go after the Devs.

This post is full of win. This is why I adore Bruce.
  • 99thc wrote: »
    at the beginning i was hoping for a normal gun , but then when i got ingame and looked at the item shop and bm , 3 guns wich we already have but with different skins ... ok something new NOT just 1 new gun and its zp . A new MM and TD map why not not all ppl play SnD. New girl char hmmm no thx. Im still looking for the competive part of the patch maybe the bunny ears and the bunny bag , no , maybe we get something good with the next patch i hope it atleast

yea, keep hoping..
  • 99thc wrote: »
    40k if i remember correct

ok thank you
  • hey pls help i buyed a name-change but i didnt got it......plspls help because i need it and i am not abled to get more ZP.....please
    the patch is taking so long... its been 1 hour already...

If you dont have anything to play try "mineswipper" or "pinball 3D" :D
  • tugamanf wrote: »
    If you dont have anything to play try "mineswipper" or "pinball 3D" :D

lolz pinball and minesweeper is boring... imma go watch the movie 2012 for the 3rd time xD
  • SirHi wrote: »
    This post is full of win. This is why I adore Bruce.

Agree...
    I dont know Saidin but i dont belive that he is a lier or that he doesnt care about game...

Nice bruce
  • why does my patching thing always stop at 6/10 ??
  • Agreement
    ROC_aL wrote: »
    I am embarrassed to play CF right now...

What an absolute JOKE of a patch... what exactly has this given to competitive players?

Saidin, you promised us that this was going to be something for the competitive community!

I am furious quite frankly...

Logging in I feel like I am 10 years old about to play Transformers not crossfire...

I get into the game, and there is a new pink horrible textured TDM map...

Then I see what I can only describe as an Anime ****o **** running around whilst some idiots follow trying to look up her skirt... Why on earth do you promote this? Is this really worth the money? Are you not slightly ashamed? Would you show this game to your mother? I don't think so!

Crossfire like ALL FPS games is MALE dominated... can we not keep some DIGNITY to the game and have a Foreign Legion or BOPE or some form of male non-****ographic character without advantageous hit boxes or movement?

Now many many patches ago, you gave us a Winchester... it was REALLY sh1t (and don't give me all the blindrob crap, because any half decent player can go into a public game and edit kill streaks into a frag video that makes them look amazing)...

Now you gave us a Winchester with a scope improvement.. and instead of being REALLY sh1t... its just plain sh1t... A slight climb up the sh1tness ladder... GJ!

Thanks for yet ANOTHER M4-S... makes a huge difference that colour... really great... worth the coupons... not? BTW, just a quick question, was that colour made in Microsoft windows paint? Because it sure looks like it.

Thanks for an RPK Gold, because that is useful isn't it now! How different it is to the RPK camo with its +5 bullets that really make all the difference! It is wonderful how you encourage spraying in a game that is already lacking competitive skill. Much appreciated yet again by the competitive community!

And as always good job and trying to coin in that last bit of money by making the only new gun with any potential ZP based... Because people don't waste enough ZP already? Another great sway towards making crossfire competitive and even by ensuring that money = advantage in crossfire.

I am currently in the middle of writing a 20,000 word Masters Thesis, and honestly, I am always looking for an easy excuse to procrastinate... you would think a new CF patch could steal a few hours of my precious time but you know what... after logging in... and 10 minutes of Anime **** FPS...

I was working again...

That is how terrible this patch is...

I am for the first time ever, actually considering pulling out ROC from CF and selling my account...

Terribly embarrassed gearbox... No words for this... What works in Korea for cartoon **** obsessed *****'s does not work for American and European Audiences... ever thought about adapting to that?

If anyone came to me now and said " Yo Al, so what game do you play? "

I would lie... I would not say Crossfire... because I would get laughed at once they saw this child-like patch.

Roll Back this patch or risk losing your competitive community. Alternatively, pull your fingers out your arses and start working on something for the competitive community within the next two weeks to make up for this atrocity.

ROC-RuFuS.

Hey ROC,

I agree with you totally. Like if it wasn't enough the SPOP bull ****, they now have some more crap like that (if you understand what i mean everyone). Like i don't like the winchester at all. And i can say, im a competative GM player, and well, i don't want to see any more bull. And also, Z8, you understand Crystal, Silver AND Gold are all HEAVIER then Metal for the most part, yet with an M4A1 Gold, i can GO FASTER then with a M4A1. Now stop making different looks for guns, and put some useful crap in.

Simi686
  • who wants to play mm tranquility with me after the patch is finish my ign is ProAcolyteX
  • turkarmyC1 wrote: »
    hey pls help i buyed a name-change but i didnt got it......plspls help because i need it and i am not abled to get more ZP.....please

send the support a msg i got the same problem and they helped me , could take 1-2 days till they respond
    lolz pinball and minesweeper is boring... imma go watch the movie 2012 for the 3rd time xD

You know the world isnt going to end is 2012...

KNOW WHY?

Because i have a jar of canned pineapple that ends its validity in 2013 *.*
  • Patch About

Almost and patching is done at me.
    Ready to play and buy something.

Anyone checked server status :,(
  • add so that u can loggout, and delete that time limit, its annoying, and the patcher is taking forever. tough, love those new adds :D id love if one character became GP, like spop, or star ;D
  • Sauced wrote: »
    You have buddies?

Obv i have more buddies then you, Your trolling for no reason on a games forums.
    I dont think you have to many buddies
    Your a nerd
This discussion has been closed.