Disconnect Due to Incorrect Map Info/Hack Tool Detected

Comments

• thx grey really needed it it always said hack tool and dicconected due to incorrect m

thx wndwhdjwd
  • he will be back with a vengeance,hehe

p.s
    dragoneye have you looked at the replay i sent? the second link is not workin no more but the first one is so please look at it,i want to hear your thoughts on it.
  • Help

Can anyone help me i keep disconnecting almost every time i go into a clan war because of "Client era 24_4." Please someone help me!!!!
  • Iam 11 Years Old And Dont Understand a Thing Your Sayin Help!
  • beast232 wrote: »
    he will be back with a vengeance,hehe

p.s
    dragoneye have you looked at the replay i sent? the second link is not workin no more but the first one is so please look at it,i want to hear your thoughts on it.

I think it might of gotten deleted I didn't see it when I looked in my post, I have post in all the threads related to this issue. and there are a lot of threads about this problem. I don't know how many people are having this problem but I suggest that you let your voice be herd. I think this problem is a lot bigger than they're letting on , and the lack of responce from z8 has a lot of people in a rage mode. I and many others spent money on this game . the costumer service or lack of costumer service shouldn't be tolerated, but even if you didn't spend money you should still be herd. you are no less important as a potential costumer.
  • Iam 11 Years Old And Dont Understand a Thing Your Sayin Help!

you could be CEO for z8

don't change the settings on your computer. it's not your computer. this fix doesn't work.
    he will be back with a vengeance,hehe

p.s

I didn't check the links before, I'm not shure on my thoughts on it , but I'm starting to wonder if z8 feels like they fell in the pool with their clothes on.

I bookmarked it gonna check it out , because someone just needs to put a tent over this circus
  • i need help badly, im still getting dc'd
  • I didn't check the links before, I'm not shure on my thoughts on it , but I'm starting to wonder if z8 feels like they fell in the pool with their clothes on.

I bookmarked it gonna check it out , because someone just needs to put a tent over this circus

Here,i reuploaded it,just in case its been deleted,unfortunately i dont have the info about it,what exact round you should be lookin at so you have to look at the whole thing. The names u should pay attention to are : _Red*Devil_ , *..TM..*Mo0n , ramy6604

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HHL2F4L2
  • Clappie wrote: »
    i need help badly, im still getting dc'd

this thread is marked solved , but this fix doesn't solve the problem , a lot of us don't use routers
    Here,i reuploaded it,just in case its been deleted,unfortunately i dont have the info about it,what exact round you should be lookin at so you have to look at the whole thing. The names u should pay attention to are : _Red*Devil_ , *..TM..*Mo0n , ramy6604

I'll check it out asap thx
  • !!!!!!i have sloved the problem!!!!!!

It was really quite simple.... either played another game, or turned the computer off. Best thing you can do.
    It's quite funny that some as young as 11 years old are looking for assistance to play this game, and as for them telling you to stuff around with computer security settings and what-not, it's total b.s. that they think that it will help. How many know how to change all their settings on their computer? And furthermore, it lowers the security of our computer, and a firewall is made for a specific reason,..... to stop uninvited guests, like **** pop-ups, installing themselves on your computer. I have disabled every unnecessary service running on my computer to be able to play Crossfire, and even then it still tells me after about 45 mins that I have an "abnormal game-client, please re-install." What with that B.S.?!?!?!?! I already re-installed it about 10 times in a week. I haven't touched any of the game files, what's it telling me it's abnormal for?!?!? Maybe it is. Maybe that is what the problem is. They won't admit it though if it were true.
  • Z8 =
    > Stupid

Z8 just doesnt want to admit that it is there problem, they know perfectly well that its a server side issue but they think of us as the smaller percentage of crossfire but I have seen games end because everyone in the room just disconnects for no reason at all, I myself have disabled every possible firewall,anti-virus, what ever on my computer and still get disconnected. I've been thinking that the MODs, Admins, developers etc are just brushing us off like nothing is happening and they think that if the ignore our suport tickets or thread that we will just go away? I would'nt expect service like this from anything let alone a game that we may or may not put money into either way you still deserve a respectable service and i understand that they might only have a small handfull of staff at one time but really all it would take is some comunication between us and Z8 to maybe solve this problem for good but they haven't repiled to any of my suport tickets and keep making threads after threads about "router config" or "Disable your anti-virus" seriously?? disable your ANTI-VIRUS?? wow how stupid are these people there is WAY to many viruses about these days too be ****ing about with your firewall or your anti-virus. I know some people that are completly useless at computers but atless they would give a damned hard time tryin to help if you asked. Well i've said my part (which knowing Z8 will be overlooked) keep complaining and really shove this problem up there tight asses untill we get a proper result :D
  • deanosaur wrote: »
    Z8 just doesnt want to admit that it is there problem, they know perfectly well that its a server side issue but they think of us as the smaller percentage of crossfire but I have seen games end because everyone in the room just disconnects for no reason at all, I myself have disabled every possible firewall,anti-virus, what ever on my computer and still get disconnected. I've been thinking that the MODs, Admins, developers etc are just brushing us off like nothing is happening and they think that if the ignore our suport tickets or thread that we will just go away? I would'nt expect service like this from anything let alone a game that we may or may not put money into either way you still deserve a respectable service and i understand that they might only have a small handfull of staff at one time but really all it would take is some comunication between us and Z8 to maybe solve this problem for good but they haven't repiled to any of my suport tickets and keep making threads after threads about "router config" or "Disable your anti-virus" seriously?? disable your ANTI-VIRUS?? wow how stupid are these people there is WAY to many viruses about these days too be ****ing about with your firewall or your anti-virus. I know some people that are completly useless at computers but atless they would give a damned hard time tryin to help if you asked. Well i've said my part (which knowing Z8 will be overlooked) keep complaining and really shove this problem up there tight asses untill we get a proper result :D

you took the words right off my keyboard !
    paying costumers, or potential costumers . we deserve better costumer service . if we was all standing in a line looking them in the face with this problem we wouldn't be so easy to ignore
  • you took the words right off my keyboard !
    paying costumers, or potential costumers . we deserve better costumer service . if we was all standing in a line looking them in the face with this problem we wouldn't be so easy to ignore

Know what's funny, I just bought 100k zp and the error went away for 3ish days. But now it's back and even more **** >.> LOL
  • looks like it may be a conflict with Ventrillo as well. I tried all the suggestions here, and still had the problem. If Vent isn't running, no problems. Or very few at least.
  • The solution you (Z8!) suggest is ridiculous. There was no disconnection problem 3 or 4 months ago. Neither my router configuration, nor my operating system changed. The only difference was your buggy update or something in your server-side. I can play Counterstrike source, Starcraft 2 Beta on Battlenet (i wish Crossfire could be half stable as SC2 beta!), Quake Live or dozen of online games without problem. I'm not playing Crossfire due to this disconnect problem since a long time and i know a lot of ppl who cannot play due to the same bug. Do something please! it has been months since!
  • Can't find my manufacturer on that RouterPassword thing.

And I do not know all the Vendor and w/e else is on the submit a form thing for the site.
  • hey, it doesn't work...and fk no im not going to turn off my firewall...do you think im stupid
  • hey, it doesn't work...and fk no im not going to turn off my firewall...do you think im stupid

this fix doesn't work, most people with this problem don't have a router. so it doesn't even apply. they haven't come up with a new fix yet. most of us feel the problem is being ignored ,because we haven't herd back in the support threads in 2 or more weeks. zp time limited items have expired. so a lot of us lost money to this problem.
    and no , I don't believe anyone should go messing with their firewall and computer settings. a workable solution needs to submitted that doesn't put players computers at risk.
    burying your head in the sand and ignoring the players that have this problem isn't the type of solution I had in mind.
  • StoiC_Man wrote: »
    uhh explain with less huge words plz :)

don't mess with your router settings, this is an old fix that doesn't work

I tried to send a PM. you account doesn't allow it
  • KillianB wrote: »
    Know what's funny, I just bought 100k zp and the error went away for 3ish days. But now it's back and even more **** >.> LOL

you have just been dry humped by z8. have a nice day lol
  • I tried to send a PM. you account doesn't allow it

Hmmm,ill have to check that and correct it,in fact ill do it right now,so feel free to PM me any time...
  • DC

...stupid z8, telling people to **** with there firewalls HAHA nice joke guys, seriously since playing around with my comp its gone SOO slow and stuff is just closing by itself my anti-virus has gone nuts and keeps finding viruses like every 5 mins :/ btw im making HEAPS of threads about this until we have a solution :D:D have a funtastic day!!!
  • you took the words right off my keyboard !

I bet that if we ALL went into there building place w/e and told them that we wanted answers that they would have to atleast listen ( which they havent been doing at all lately) I still cant understand how it can be a router issue after SO many people are getting this even without a router. I think the last time they ever gave us any help was this thread :/ which as we can see hasnt helped much at all. Its pretty depressing that a game thats been running for this long has suddenly stopped working for the majority of players.

PS I bet if we all stood in line with bags of money they would have the problem sorted straight away :D
  • deanosaur wrote: »

PS I bet if we all stood in line with bags of money they would have the problem sorted straight away :D

hahaha
    you're right !
    but they're loosing money to a lot of people who are having this problem. I lost money from the time limited items. they expired without me getting much use out of them.
    I don't think I'll be buying anymore. at least not till my arse stops stinging from this latest fkn.
    I feel like they're too busy counting that money to bother with our problem.
This discussion has been closed.