An AK-47...Custom???

Comments

• justininin wrote: »
    no no no we still got the damn M12... I only like the M4a1 knifes. ITs M4a1 v AK on the diffs...
    1. M4-Golden vs AK-Golden (+8/Gold)
    2. ?????? vs AK-Knife (nothing)
    3. M4-Silver vs AK-Silver (+5ammo and silver)
    4. M4-Custom vs AK-scope(both crate)
    5. M4-ADV vs AK-Camo (Both camo)
    6. M4a1 vs AK (Both original)

yea i know AK-knife is in crates but i mean its a total rip off. so i dont count that bs. I say there should be a new M4a1-Knife exactly what the guy says but different. The M4a1-Knife will have a silencer and knife. So you can sneak up 1 shot and knife!

No more AKs PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! M4a1!
  • Catalysttt wrote: »
    You saying TAR has no recoil? lulz
    Compared to other guns? It has no recoil. Other noobs wanna use it to think they're good? Go for it, i'm not going to use a gun that anyone can use just because it's OPed with no recoil.
    1. M4a1 vs AK (original)
    2. ?????? vs AK-Silver/Camo (+5 ammo)
    3. ?????? vs AK-Knife (+5 ammo/knife)
    4. ?????? vs AK-Scope (+ 5 ammo/zoom scope)
    5. M4-Silver/Adv. vs ?????? (+5 ammo/suppressor)
    6. M4-Custom vs ?????? (+5 ammo/suppressor/red dot scope)
    7. M4-Golden vs AK-Golden (+8 ammo)
    Fixed!
    If you're going to make a list, Justin, do it right. That way you don't sell BS, just to make a point. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
    No more AKs PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! M4a1!
    Go make your own thread and stop posting in this one if you want an m4. This is "An AK-47 Custom", not "come post your gun suggestions over mine".
  • sn1peyou wrote: »
    Go make your own thread and stop posting in this one if you want an m4. This is "An AK-47 Custom", not "come post your gun suggestions over mine".
    agree also come on 46 page make the gun already
  • Yeah...I have a big feeling this gun is going to be made. We should have different pistols first though.
  • Yeah...I have a big feeling this gun is going to be made. We should have different pistols first though.
    OMFG. Glock full-auto custom!?!?!?!?!
  • AK47's are not meant to be silenced..

This AK47 custom is pretty much an ak scope with a pansy silencer thrown on it..

This AK47 custom is pretty much an ak scope with a pansy silencer thrown on it..
    Red dot scope let alone would be enough to make this gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za174Q6OQ2M
    For all those saying the silencer is too big, I think it's spot on.
    As for it not being ment to be silenced, it's a loud gun, why not silence it?
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    If you're going to make a list, Justin, do it right. That way you don't sell BS, just to make a point. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
    I see your obviously ******ed... The comparison is ***in correct... Look why does sir Alex roux vs ghost use m4a1 and Ak see they match. M4 silver vs Ak silver there both silver. Ak camo vs adv. There both camo and +5 ammo... Your saying they have to match evey freaken little detail so there vs each other.. It's either looks or ammo or some other relation. Only M4C vs Ak-scope was a bit odd
    sn1peyou wrote: »
    shut up seriously it's not gonna happen... Ok maybe after china gets it.. I have no doubt someone in china has said it but they denied it... We only have 2diff guns from china M4silver and Dsr. Yet they got An-94 and qbz camo. Etc. I wud shut yo mouth in the next patch it's gonna be a customed gun or an-94. Ok a silencer on an Ak bs.. The sound bs... Where will they get the sound... Seriously it won't sound like a M4 that's the flaws in Ak very loud and hi recoil... So shut up
  • LolliRoger wrote: »

20t2p77.jpg
    yea I know I messed up I'm on iPod. Also your so freaking annoying ok.. Don't tell me.. I'm raging.. Psh is that all u got on me.. Ur a grown women. So act like one.. Read a magzine.. Work out.. Talk to friends.. Watch tv? Read a book this is a 13-18 year old guy game... Your in a clan by yourself u don't even have a group like 2-3.. You just full of fail... Yea why don't you ask for a m60 silenced and get another 47 pages... Your jst a freaken troll your a waste of my time.. Why am I even bothering to talk to some old lady who's full of fail...
    sn1peyou wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za174Q6OQ2M
    For all those saying the silencer is too big, I think it's spot on.
    As for it not being ment to be silenced, it's a loud gun, why not silence it?
    Ok the supressor didn't do sh*t it still had 90% of it's loudness... Fail post/Video
    yea I know I messed up I'm on iPod. Also your so freaking annoying ok.. Don't tell me.. I'm raging.. Psh is that all u got on me.. Ur a grown women. So act like one.. Read a magzine.. Work out.. Talk to friends.. Watch tv? Read a book this is a 13-18 year old guy game... Your in a clan by yourself u don't even have a group like 2-3.. You just full of fail... Yea why don't you ask for a m60 silenced and get another 47 pages... Your jst a freaken troll your a waste of my time.. Why am I even bothering to talk to some old lady who's full of fail...

Ok the supressor didn't do sh*t it still had 90% of it's loudness... Fail post/Video

For one, stop double posting. It makes you look like a spammer, which you are. Two, stop telling me to shutup, you don't know that it's 1 word anyways. And i'm not going to listen to a troll anyways. Three, if you knew anything about guns, you would know surpressed guns irl only lose some of the sound due to the loudness to begin with. It wasn't a game, it was real life. The point of the video was to show how big the silencer was. But you're too stupid to realize that so I obviously have to expain that to you. Four, you're just an idiot.
    For one, stop double posting. It makes you look like a spammer, which you are. Two, stop telling me to shutup, you don't know that it's 1 word anyways. And i'm not going to listen to a troll anyways. Three, if you knew anything about guns, you would know surpressed guns irl only lose some of the sound due to the loudness to begin with. It wasn't a game, it was real life. The point of the video was to show how big the silencer was. But you're too stupid to realize that so I obviously have to expain that to you. Four, you're just an idiot.

You sir, are my hero. 'Nuff said.
  • XAnaxeo wrote: »
    You sir, are my hero. 'Nuff said.
    <3
    msg2shrt
    Ok for one i was only supposed to reply to yours but then i messed up and wanted to add some shiet since the damn button was to small and im on an ipod its alot harder. You should see that im on a freaken ipod. Yet you didn't put that saying "I see that your on an ipod". *Facepalm*shut up isn't 1 words. idiot.. http://www.sodahead.com/fun/is-shutup-one-word-two-words-or-two-words-with-a-dash-in-between/question-359203/

http://www.chacha.com/question/is-shut-up-one-word-or-two

dude i know my sh*t so you fail. ok... You just no.. Just shut up... ITS TWO WORDS TWO WORDS LITTLE KID!!... dude the supressor was fine. Just put a M4-ADV supressor... I dont think this is even a good idea. SO forget it. Im gonna leave you with your. "shut up" fail.. *Faceplam* stupid people these days... You can't call me an idiot after that fail. if im an idiot you dont even have a brain...
    Ok for one i was only supposed to reply to yours but then i messed up and wanted to add some shiet since the damn button was to small and im on an ipod its alot harder. You should see that im on a freaken ipod. Yet you didn't put that saying "I see that your on an ipod". *Facepalm*shut up isn't 1 words. idiot.. http://www.sodahead.com/fun/is-shutup-one-word-two-words-or-two-words-with-a-dash-in-between/question-359203/

http://www.chacha.com/question/is-shut-up-one-word-or-two

dude i know my sh*t so you fail. ok... You just no.. Just shut up... ITS TWO WORDS TWO WORDS LITTLE KID!!... dude the supressor was fine. Just put a M4-ADV supressor... I dont think this is even a good idea. SO forget it. Im gonna leave you with your. "shut up" fail.. *Faceplam* stupid people these days... You can't call me an idiot after that fail. if im an idiot you dont even have a brain...
    Let's start this again you troll. Seeing as how I like feeding trolls, it would be a compound word, stay in school. Calling someone who is older than you a little kid, just proves your insecurity, seeing as how you're 13 and probably haven't hit puberty yet. Don't punctuate words if you don't know english, because "shut up isn't 1 words" doesn't make sense. We're getting too off topic anyways, back to the AK-47 people.
    Let's start this again you troll. Seeing as how I like feeding trolls, it would be a compound word, stay in school. Calling someone who is older than you a little kid, just proves your insecurity, seeing as how you're 13 and probably haven't hit puberty yet. Don't punctuate words if you don't know english, because "shut up isn't 1 words" doesn't make sense. We're getting too off topic anyways, back to the AK-47 people.

yea yea nice cover up on your fail... Its not a compound word... omfg i went up to my little 4 year old cousin and asked. Is shut up 1 words or 2.. he says 2 i think hes smarter than you... haha my bro is a 10th grader yet i ask him he chuckles when i told him you think shut up is a compound word... hahaha.... Your too hilarious... i think ima go ask my dog.. Your an idiot...

Yet again cha cha answers: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-shutup-a-compound-word haha you fail.. im gonna leave you with that fail... its not a compound word... you just.. no.. just... *Faceplam* stupid people these days stupid people. firetruck can be a compound word. that means. A truck that puts out fires... do i need to teach you 3rd grade all over again little boy? Yea im 13 but it seems im smarter than you. im gonna edit my signature... "shut up is 1 word and its a compound word" - sn1peyou ok officially now sn1peyou is the dumbest person to come across this forum
    yea yea nice cover up on your fail... Its not a compound word... omfg i went up to my little 4 year old cousin and asked. Is shut up 1 words or 2.. he says 2 i think hes smarter than you... haha my bro is a 10th grader yet i ask him he chuckles when i told him you think shut up is a compound word... hahaha.... Your too hilarious... i think ima go ask my dog.. Your an idiot...

Yet again cha cha answers: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-shutup-a-compound-word haha you fail.. im gonna leave you with that fail... its not a compound word... you just.. no.. just... *Faceplam* stupid people these days stupid people. firetruck can be a compound word. that means. A truck that puts out fires... do i need to teach you 3rd grade all over again little boy? Yea im 13 but it seems im smarter than you. im gonna edit my signature... "shut up is 1 word and its a compound word" - sn1peyou ok officially now sn1peyou is the dumbest person to come across this forum
    Troll_spray.jpg
    Gtfo, and learn the difference between your and you're.
    Okay, enough flaming. Who else has thoughts about the AK?
    Troll_spray.jpg

is that it.. sheesh its not a spelling bee or language arts class... damn... Ok you know what just "shut up" hahaha... I wouldn't listen to you on grammar because you can't even spell.. You're is when you can use You and are... Like you are dumb.. You can say You're dumb. Your is different. its when you can't use You are. I would sit the heck down with your fail because you just got dissed and the only thing you say to me is troll.. haha.. really? thats all you got on me? Pshh... GG.. GG.. What you gonna spray me with that troll spray and miss like a noob? haha i bet you cant aim... so makes no sense of using a troll spray...
    is that it.. sheesh its not a spelling bee or language arts class... damn... Ok you know what just "shut up" hahaha... I wouldn't listen to you on grammar because you can't even spell.. You're is when you can use You and are... Like you are dumb.. You can say You're dumb. Your is different. its when you can't use You are. I would sit the heck down with your fail because you just got dissed and the only thing you say to me is troll.. haha.. really? thats all you got on me? Pshh... GG.. GG..
    You missed the whole point, actually. Because I was being the mature one and ending this pointless arguement. But I forgot you were 13, and won't drop a convo. So whatever, have fun speaking dinosaur?
  • +1 But be realistic. Z8games wont even read this 1? To add a gun from a suggestion we neeed a miracle.
    You missed the whole point, actually. Because I was being the mature one and ending this pointless arguement. But I forgot you were 13, and won't drop a convo. So whatever, have fun speaking dinosaur?
    if u were being mature pfft u can't even get shut up right.. Be mature and leave this forum
    if u were being mature pfft u can't even get shut up right.. Be mature and leave this forum
    I don't need to leave this forum, and I think you mean thread. I didn't even ask you to leave, I just proved your immaturity to not even give up an arguement. As for leaving out a space or not, how does that prove maturity? You don't even have hair on your nuts yet. Seriously, just drop it and grow up.
    Troll_spray.jpg

:eek: Thats My Pic!

I was the first ever one to use that!

U owe me a 10% cut! lol!
  • :eek: Thats My Pic!

I was the first ever one to use that!

U owe me a 10% cut! lol!
    O.o I got it off a forum of a game none of you would know, like 6 months ago.
    I don't need to leave this forum, and I think you mean thread. I didn't even ask you to leave, I just proved your immaturity to not even give up an arguement. As for leaving out a space or not, how does that prove maturity? You don't even have hair on your nuts yet. Seriously, just drop it and grow up.
    lol ok.. yea everything is about appearances you gotta go to the nuts... pshh.. sheesh your immature you talk about that shiet seriously your desperate... you got nothing on me.. Pshh if u talk about another mans dik your just immature... every loser on here says.. ohh you got no balls your D**k is probably tiny well look at this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCR5r6i1rQ8
    I see your obviously ******ed... The comparison is ***in correct... Look why does sir Alex roux vs ghost use m4a1 and Ak see they match. M4 silver vs Ak silver there both silver. Ak camo vs adv. There both camo and +5 ammo... Your saying they have to match evey freaken little detail so there vs each other.. It's either looks or ammo or some other relation. Only M4C vs Ak-scope was a bit odd
    You match weapon's on looks, and not abilities. A silenced weapon with +5 ammo is not the same as an ordinary weapon with +5 ammo, just because they both have camouflaged skins. A suppressed weapon with a scope is not the same as an regular weapon with a scope, just because they are both crate prices. Color of a gun does nothing for how the gun is used. So yes, the F'ing details are worth mentioning. If the regular M4A1 and the regular AK47 are designed to be on par with each other, then adding a suppressor to one, and not the other, takes away that balance. 24eb6zq.jpg
    justininin wrote: »

Just because I'm nearing 30, doesn't mean I have to sign myself up for a rest home just yet, silly kid. You're not even old enough to play this 16+ game, so why are you here? I've not only been playing, but also enjoyed playing FPS while you were still wetting the bed at night. And now I have to retire because some 13 year old little sh*t tells me so?

And the reason why I'm in a clan by myself is because I don't want to be in a clan. However, I don't want to be constantly kicked by little 13 year old upstarts, like yourself, for refusing to join their clan either.

And finally, in that video he's shooting from bunker. If you were old enough to know the Mersenne’s laws, you would understand why that weapon is still sounding rather loud, despite being suppressed. However, the AK47's sound can be reduced by 60 to 70% by using a suppressor alone. Add subsonic ammo to the equation, and it gets reduced by 95%.

So why don't you pick up a book instead of playing a game you're not old enough to play yet, or troll the forum on subjects you have 0 knowledge of? That way you might learn something, like I have.
    24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • your never ending patience with this guy is impressive. for some reason, his brain just can´t seem to deal with the information given. oh yeah, and welcome to flameville...sure there is an exit...somewhere.
  • Good suggestion Loli. :D Been a while, wassup?
This discussion has been closed.