Tsk, what next...?

Comments

• hmm im trolling when im telling u that what ur saying is stupid as sht, how can the heavy ass, slow gatling gun be useful at all, by the time u try to fire ur gonna be shot right in the head. this gun will own in mm only when ur standing, once everyone turns into a mutant ur dead. ur wrong already, anyone who complains about this gun is wrong, we havent used it but unless it light, it fires right away, it has barely any recoil this gun is useless and i guess u cant see that when its right infront on ur eyes. also the gg is a stationary gun only, tells u how fail it is and tells u how fail u r

So just because its heavy makes it useless? AWM is pathetic because of that then eh? I don't think so. As you pointed out. -You haven't used it.- And if this gun was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO useless, then how come it ripped apart people during wars, hm?
    Your the one QQing about the GG and calling other QQers cause they don't know what they are talking about, whatever noob QQ more and maybe momma will dry those tears of yours.

If your worried about the GG lrn2ply or just uninstall crossfire cause of how much fail comes from you.

Learn grammar, then come back with a valid argument. If your brain can comprehend such.
  • Kelathe wrote: »
    So just because its heavy makes it useless? AWM is pathetic because of that then eh? I don't think so. As you pointed out. -You haven't used it.- And if this gun was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO useless, then how come it ripped apart people during wars, hm?

Learn grammar, then come back with a valid argument. If your brain can comprehend such.
    1.awm is a sniper rifle, u camp as a sniper
    2.it has a scope
    3.gatling gun doesnt have a scope, isnt a sniper
    4.in real life theres battlefield where its stationary and its also shot from vehicles
    5.crossfire doesnt have big map, therefore it cant be stationary which leads it to suck ass
    6.heaviness isnt the only thing making this gun shtty in every mode besides mm
  • i was hoping for

- new snd maps
    - replay system fix
    - mouse accel fix

instead we got this garbage.
    were getting castle, that a new map and making the reply a main thing in a patch is stupid and they might fix it, doesnt say their not
  • i was hoping for

- new snd maps
    - replay system fix
    - mouse accel fix

instead we got this garbage.

We did get a new castle SnD map. Bout the only thing besides Escape mode being worthy.
    1.awm is a sniper rifle, u camp as a sniper
    2.it has a scope
    3.gatling gun doesnt have a scope, isnt a sniper
    4.in real life theres battlefield where its stationary and its also shot from vehicles
    5.crossfire doesnt have big map, therefore it cant be stationary which leads it to suck ass
    6.heaviness isnt the only thing making this gun shtty in every mode besides mm

Hence why the Gatling gun is a choke point gun. The maps are also getting bigger if you haven't noticed. And even TD Fortress or Ship is enough to mow down a ton of people. And its mobility allows it to be stationary with the person. Why stay still?
    But my question for you is... Have you used it in any other mode besides MM? Because if you haven't how can you state anything you've said as facts? Its just assumptions.
    Guaranteed that this weapon will only be attainable by ZP. If it wasn't OP it would be GP.
    We did get a new castle SnD map. Bout the only thing besides Escape mode being worthy.

Hence why the Gatling gun is a choke point gun. The maps are also getting bigger if you haven't noticed. And even TD Fortress or Ship is enough to mow down a ton of people. And its mobility allows it to be stationary with the person. Why stay still?
    But my question for you is... Have you used it in any other mode besides MM? Because if you haven't how can you state anything you've said as facts? Its just assumptions.
    Guaranteed that this weapon will only be attainable by ZP. If it wasn't OP it would be GP.
    the maps are the same in size, even if they r big they arent battefields like in real life in which case u would make the gun stationary. if u start using this gun it will stop u from moving, well before u could even stop u have to start it which takes about a few seconds after u click the button in which case ur dead, u start spraying with it, ur dead, u try to u rush, ur dead, u camp with it, u wont get any kills thus it is useless and putting it anywhere else beside item shop is stupid, only reason its good, like i said, when ur stationary in mm. lets say u just start the round, ur in port in a and the mutants r down there, thats the only time its useful but u might as well use the m60 adv if u have it, im getting this gun if its item shop or bp cuz i have alot but anyone who just cant wait for it is gonna be disappointed because this gun is total crap, its not being used in the right situtation. if tanks come in this game than itll be useless but for its an uzi, same sht different pile
  • the maps are the same in size, even if they r big they arent battefields like in real life in which case u would make the gun stationary. if u start using this gun it will stop u from moving, well before u could even stop u have to start it which takes about a few seconds after u click the button in which case ur dead, u start spraying with it, ur dead, u try to u rush, ur dead, u camp with it, u wont get any kills thus it is useless and putting it anywhere else beside item shop is stupid, only reason its good, like i said, when ur stationary in mm. lets say u just start the round, ur in port in a and the mutants r down there, thats the only time its useful but u might as well use the m60 adv if u have it, im getting this gun if its item shop or bp cuz i have alot but anyone who just cant wait for it is gonna be disappointed because this gun is total crap, its not being used in the right situtation. if tanks come in this game than itll be useless but for its an uzi, same sht different pile

Funny how you didn't say you've used it in other modes. I never said it was a rush gun. Don't know why people keep thinking that. The spray is easily controllable for a mG like that up to about 20m. Recoil isn't all that bad. And like any good player they ready their weapon before hand. Does a sniper get into their exact position with their handgun then pull out their sniper fully visible? No, they pre-ready it. Anyone with brains would do the same for the GG. Mutation mode is a whole pile on its own. Different style of game-play all together. There are lots of guns that just plain suck for that mode. But regardless it seems you've run out of valid arguments as you can only compare the gun on a non-competitive game type. Since its the only one you've used it on.
  • if it gets as popular as m12 and scar light than i will have no challenge at all kicking ass, no one will if they dont use it, ill be fine with them adding a nerfed uzi

If the gatling gun gets as popular as the m12 and scrub light than im sure as hell quitting
  • iTSPiCKl3 wrote: »
    If the gatling gun gets as popular as the m12 and scrub light than im sure as hell quitting
    then the gatling will be in a higher rank.
    i wonder what the rank will be to buy gatling gun:?
  • the maps are the same in size, even if they r big they arent battefields like in real life in which case u would make the gun stationary. if u start using this gun it will stop u from moving, well before u could even stop u have to start it which takes about a few seconds after u click the button in which case ur dead, u start spraying with it, ur dead, u try to u rush, ur dead, u camp with it, u wont get any kills thus it is useless and putting it anywhere else beside item shop is stupid, only reason its good, like i said, when ur stationary in mm. lets say u just start the round, ur in port in a and the mutants r down there, thats the only time its useful but u might as well use the m60 adv if u have it, im getting this gun if its item shop or bp cuz i have alot but anyone who just cant wait for it is gonna be disappointed because this gun is total crap, its not being used in the right situtation. if tanks come in this game than itll be useless but for its an uzi, same sht different pile

I'm just gunna be blunt.
    Did you misplace your Shift button or your period button?
    I'm not insulting you, but if you want to respond to an argument, at least make it an intelligent rebuttal.
  • Uhm, the GG isn't much of a big deal.. like all the other guns that came it has its own ups and downs. Don't QQ about if you haven't used it in other modes besides MM. Unless you happen to live in China. It's another gun. Big deal. People who use Scrub Lights and M12s are a handful, but you ADAPT to them. So if the GG comes out, ADAPT to it.
  • Raxsel wrote: »
    Uhm, the GG isn't much of a big deal.. like all the other guns that came it has its own ups and downs. Don't QQ about if you haven't used it in other modes besides MM. Unless you happen to live in China. It's another gun. Big deal. People who use Scrub Lights and M12s are a handful, but you ADAPT to them. So if the GG comes out, ADAPT to it.

For one, I have used it in other modes. I've played CF China. No, I don't live anywhere near them. Granted the gun has its ups and downs, but overall its a large, more ammo, heavier m12 that does more damage.

Scar Light's and M12's are banned from Wogl for a reason. They are unbalancing. I'd bet my right tooth that they will ban the Gatling Gun from such as well.

Of course we're going to HAVE to live with it. I was just merely expressing my feelings towards such. As I know that chances are Z8 won't really change their mind.
    Scar Light's and M12's are banned from Wogl for a reason. They are unbalancing. I'd bet my right tooth that they will ban the Gatling Gun from such as well.
    But the huge recoil and heavy weight balance the gun.
  • rRawr wrote: »
    But the huge recoil and heavy weight balance the gun.

Like any gun, recoil can be adjusted. Hence why people use the m12. Sure, it has a high recoil, but its a controllable one. Same as the Gatling gun. The weight and tiny warm up is really its only disadvantage.
    Like any gun, recoil can be adjusted. Hence why people use the m12. Sure, it has a high recoil, but its a controllable one. Same as the Gatling gun. The weight and tiny warm up is really its only disadvantage.
    It is a huge disadvantage, imagine using gatling gun in a map like black widow, or eagle eye, or other SnD like that.

It is helluva crazy in TDM though...
    It is a huge disadvantage, imagine using gatling gun in a map like black widow, or eagle eye, or other SnD like that.

It is helluva crazy in TDM though...

I seriously doubt many will use it for SnD unless they wish to use it as a lure/supression gun until they can get their team into place then swap out for a different gun. (They do have pistols too. lol)

But yeah, I've seen it used in TD alot. Fortress and Ship suffer the most with that gun.
    I seriously doubt many will use it for SnD unless they wish to use it as a lure/supression gun until they can get their team into place then swap out for a different gun. (They do have pistols too. lol)

But yeah, I've seen it used in TD alot. Fortress and Ship suffer the most with that gun.
    But I belive the competetive side isn't on TD, so it shouldn't be much of a problem...

And what about egypt? rofl
    But I belive the competetive side isn't on TD, so it shouldn't be much of a problem...

And what about egypt? rofl

Some classify TD for competitive, but your right. GM and SnD are the definition of competitive play overall.

>..<;; Oh god... I didn't even think of how much it would rip Egypt. *Head desks.* One of my least favourite maps, just became more so. XD
    Some classify TD for competitive, but your right. GM and SnD are the definition of competitive play overall.

>..<;; Oh god... I didn't even think of how much it would rip Egypt. *Head desks.* One of my least favourite maps, just became more so. XD
    This will also become the new ghost killer...

GET OFF MY LAWN. Or you will taste the wrath of the lawnmover!
  • 1 of the 2 classified weapons is the AWM-RedDragon
  • 1 of the 2 classified weapons is the AWM-RedDragon
    Old news is so refreshing.
    Old news is so refreshing.

take ur trolling ass away how many times u been told?
    keep it up and u will get banned
  • DJ_ALEX wrote: »
    take ur trolling ass away how many times u been told?
    keep it up and u will get banned
    Only twice... what did I miss?

Anyways, it IS old news, what harm does a word REFRESHING do? Bet you wouldn't of said this if I would just simply say;

It's old news.
    Only twice... what did I miss?

Anyways, it IS old news, what harm does a word REFRESHING do? Bet you wouldn't of said this if I would just simply say;

It's old news.

yea everybody knows its old news who cares dont come here raising ur post count by trolling
  • DJ_ALEX wrote: »
    yea everybody knows its old news who cares dont come here raising ur post count by trolling
    Who cares about post count?
    And obviously he didn't?
    What is wrong now, why so serious?
  • The dual colts better be a gp weapon.........
  • WakeM wrote: »
    The dual colts better be a gp weapon.........
    GP crates probably :(
  • Dear lord its going to general play? AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! * Runs to corner and eats candies*

God im so slow to be updated on things.....i still dont want Gatling Gun in general play
  • Cleatz wrote: »
    Dear lord its going to general play? AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! * Runs to corner and eats candies*

God im so slow to be updated on things.....i still dont want Gatling Gun in general play
    When you read the forums for a while, you'll get convinced it's not overpowered.

- Slow movement, can barely move when firing.
    - Takes two seconds to warmup for firing
    - Crazy recoil

Those make the gun very bad, and it's only good from up close.
  • Gatling gun is ass. I hope they make the price 100k gp.

I completely agree with you!
  • I want to try out that thing in Mexicow :p

Don't pick up mah nub cannon ya nubz !!!! :mad: