Tsk, what next...?

Escape mode, everyone saw that coming. Cool.
Dual colts, not bad, might be interesting.

.....Gatling Gun. I sure hope this is some joke. This better stay in MM. Seriously.

If I wanted to play CF China I'd do so. Putting that -thing- in matches will put competitive play down to 0. It was fine just for MM, Breakthrough might have been okay too. But I just will shake my head if this comes to be buy able in item shops for general play.

...What next? Ruin GM with Katana's next? Seriously... God knows what the next two hidden weapons are...

/end rant

Comments

• 50 cal, gatling gun and katana are all in CF China. so id say they would put gatling gun in.
  • 50 cal would b cool but gatling gun and damn katana would b awful
  • Kelathe wrote: »

.....Gatling Gun. I sure hope this is some joke. This better stay in MM. Seriously.

If I wanted to play CF China I'd do so. Putting that -thing- in matches will put competitive play down to 0. It was fine just for MM, Breakthrough might have been okay too. But I just will shake my head if this comes to be buy able in item shops for general play.

...What next? Ruin GM with Katana's next? Seriously... God knows what the next two hidden weapons are...

/end rant

I know what's next.... GOLDEN gatling guns, katanas, GOLDEN Katanas.... and worst of all.... BOTH of the 50 cal snipers... and here's some good news: One of them is SEMI-AUTOMATIC; Meaning the can fire faster than a PSG-1....

CF is going to go downhill for a while with the gatling gun in the shop.... no one will stand a chance ANYWHERE...

/2nd end rant

it was bad enough when you get mutated if someone picked it up....
  • QQ more man they have m60 and rpk running around those are all over and way better. Gatling takes 4 secs to spool up by that time a experienced gunner already headshotted them. Who cares if they do I hope they do that way i can buy it and have it in mm mode or ghost that be crazy, other then that the guns not that great for anything else so no reason to whine bout it.
  • SANDMAN84 wrote: »
    QQ more man they have m60 and rpk running around those are all over and way better. Gatling takes 4 secs to spool up by that time a experienced gunner already headshotted them. Who cares if they do I hope they do that way i can buy it and have it in mm mode or ghost that be crazy, other then that the guns not that great for anything else so no reason to whine bout it.

oh you will, when you gotta play ghost and your gunned down by the sprayer noobs. or, TD, a full team of BRs camping your spawn as they just rev up and eat your team.

Have you ever used the gun? Its highly accurate and its easy to pre-rev the gun. All else fails switch to the dual colts you got with it! I've played it on CF China, it will put the SL QQ'ers to shame when this hits the IS. The RPK and M60 are two different guns. And actually take skill to use. Regardless, I was merely expressing my opinion.
    oh you will, when you gotta play ghost and your gunned down by the sprayer noobs. or, TD, a full team of BRs camping your spawn as they just rev up and eat your team.

Have you ever used the gun? Its highly accurate and its easy to pre-rev the gun. All else fails switch to the dual colts you got with it! I've played it on CF China, it will put the SL QQ'ers to shame when this hits the IS. The RPK and M60 are two different guns. And actually take skill to use. Regardless, I was merely expressing my opinion.

This is a great post and I agree. The Gatling Gun would ruin GM even more than it already is and it would make TDM a nuisance. Heck, TDM is already annoying to play with all the M12s noobs.
  • Gatling gun is ass. I hope they make the price 100k gp.
  • if it gets as popular as m12 and scar light than i will have no challenge at all kicking ass, no one will if they dont use it, ill be fine with them adding a nerfed uzi

Just 100k?!
  • Lance_999 wrote: »
    I know what's next.... GOLDEN gatling guns, katanas, GOLDEN Katanas.... and worst of all.... BOTH of the 50 cal snipers... and here's some good news: One of them is SEMI-AUTOMATIC; Meaning the can fire faster than a PSG-1....

CF is going to go downhill for a while with the gatling gun in the shop.... no one will stand a chance ANYWHERE...

/2nd end rant

it was bad enough when you get mutated if someone picked it up....

psg 1 is semi automatic and considering how nicely balanced they made the firing rate on the psg1 (not too fast, not too slow) u would think they would do the same with the 50cal, and btw, AWM is .338lapua not .50bmg
  • Bunny hop, people camping GR base, bhop right to them, they see u, they have delayed shoot due to the start up rate, and while running your slow, so u wont be running around with it, meaning u'll be dead, you won't pull it out to try and shoot, cuz u'll be dead by the time it gets out and starts warm up.
  • Gatling gunners will get destroyed, nuff said.
  • tWasFin wrote: »
    Gatling gunners will get destroyed, nuff said.

Not if they're lagging Brazilians with no recoil/instant reload hacks
  • [MOD]Rex wrote: »
    Bunny hop, people camping GR base, bhop right to them, they see u, they have delayed shoot due to the start up rate, and while running your slow, so u wont be running around with it, meaning u'll be dead, you won't pull it out to try and shoot, cuz u'll be dead by the time it gets out and starts warm up.

Eh, like any good sprayer noobs they'd do it during the match, not wait for ghosts to come to them like they do with rpk's and m60's.

Lol, speaking of GM, when can we expect the new super upgrade to BLs: The Katana?
    After all, if they said they wouldn't bring the GG, then I expect the others to come swiftly.
  • Not if they're lagging Brazilians with no recoil/instant reload hacks
    lol qouted for truth but they doin somethin bout brs
  • I don't see how the Gatling Gun could be used efficiently in SnD, GM and even TDM. LOL I want people to use it, so I'll totally have the advantage of surprise over them around the corner. :D

/end rant

Are you stupid? Now lets think this through. so the galin gun is comin to shops, sure who cares. it is in no way overpowered. heres why; it takes at LEAST 4 seconds to even start firing, it is one of the heaviest weps in the game and it takes forever to pull out, its accuracy is HORRIBLE(its a f***ing minigun) and its reload is a ***** so maybe you should think a little what would it be good for...NOTHING. try to rush youll die, play TDM youll get sniped so easy, try S&D youl run into someone and die before it even get warmed up, in GM youd be an easy kill. so stop crying.
  • Are you stupid? Now lets think this through. so the galin gun is comin to shops, sure who cares. it is in no way overpowered. heres why; it takes at LEAST 4 seconds to even start firing, it is one of the heaviest weps in the game and it takes forever to pull out, its accuracy is HORRIBLE(its a f***ing minigun) and its reload is a ***** so maybe you should think a little what would it be good for...NOTHING. try to rush youll die, play TDM youll get sniped so easy, try S&D youl run into someone and die before it even get warmed up, in GM youd be an easy kill. so stop crying.

Are you kidding????!?!?! it is insanely accurate. learn to watch, noob.
  • Are you stupid? Now lets think this through. so the galin gun is comin to shops, sure who cares. it is in no way overpowered. heres why; it takes at LEAST 4 seconds to even start firing, it is one of the heaviest weps in the game and it takes forever to pull out, its accuracy is HORRIBLE(its a f***ing minigun) and its reload is a ***** so maybe you should think a little what would it be good for...NOTHING. try to rush youll die, play TDM youll get sniped so easy, try S&D youl run into someone and die before it even get warmed up, in GM youd be an easy kill. so stop crying.

Probably more intelligent than your trolling face. One, have you ever seen it used in other modes? If not, stfu. Secondly, it takes about 2 seconds to rev up. Not that long. For a minigun it is highly accurate for any nub that can aim. (Guess that's not you.)
    The weight isn't that much of an issue, as just like those with heavy ass awm's switching to a pistol isn't a big deal until they get into place.
    Thirdly, the gun is mainly for choke points or suppression. Its long range tied in with its ROF, could easily unscope from a single bullet anyone without a DSR. At that point the sniper is usually screwed. IF they even get into position to do so.
    In GM, you already are an easy kill, but QQ noobs like you who don't know what they talk about would cry 'sprayer noob' as soon as this thing started firing and your the unlucky dumb bloat to cross its path.
    We'll see how many posts on opening week will come when people complain about the GG. It will come.
  • I don't know why people are fretting over the gatling so much.
    I've seen it in other versions. It will not ruin CF, trust me. :S
    Probably more intelligent than your trolling face. One, have you ever seen it used in other modes? If not, stfu. Secondly, it takes about 2 seconds to rev up. Not that long. For a minigun it is highly accurate for any nub that can aim. (Guess that's not you.)
    The weight isn't that much of an issue, as just like those with heavy ass awm's switching to a pistol isn't a big deal until they get into place.
    Thirdly, the gun is mainly for choke points or suppression. Its long range tied in with its ROF, could easily unscope from a single bullet anyone without a DSR. At that point the sniper is usually screwed. IF they even get into position to do so.
    In GM, you already are an easy kill, but QQ noobs like you who don't know what they talk about would cry 'sprayer noob' as soon as this thing started firing and your the unlucky dumb bloat to cross its path.
    We'll see how many posts on opening week will come when people complain about the GG. It will come.

i would cry your the ones who are bi.tching about it just get over it it sucks
  • i wonder y u arent cry about the m60 adv, its an improved gg with the same ammo.
  • i would cry your the ones who are bi.tching about it just get over it it sucks
    i wonder y u arent cry about the m60 adv, its an improved gg with the same ammo.

Your the one continuing to respond with your trolling (and circumventing the language filter, against the rules, no?). I already said that we'll see whos wrong after the first week this stuff comes out. Simple, because then its fact.

As for the other, there's a slight difference between the m60 adv and the GG. One is ROF, second is power and accuracy. Close competitors but not exactly the same around. The fact people DO use the m60 for things like GM, SnD, TD and such proves this gun will too. So, i'm curious what the results will be. I've decided not to go by assumption at this point and whatnot. If I'm wrong, I can admit when I am. But if I'm right, I'll just say i told ya so. (Especially the troll.)
    Your the one continuing to respond with your trolling (and circumventing the language filter, against the rules, no?). I already said that we'll see whos wrong after the first week this stuff comes out. Simple, because then its fact.

As for the other, there's a slight difference between the m60 adv and the GG. One is ROF, second is power and accuracy. Close competitors but not exactly the same around. The fact people DO use the m60 for things like GM, SnD, TD and such proves this gun will too. So, i'm curious what the results will be. I've decided not to go by assumption at this point and whatnot. If I'm wrong, I can admit when I am. But if I'm right, I'll just say i told ya so. (Especially the troll.)
    hmm im trolling when im telling u that what ur saying is stupid as sht, how can the heavy ass, slow gatling gun be useful at all, by the time u try to fire ur gonna be shot right in the head. this gun will own in mm only when ur standing, once everyone turns into a mutant ur dead. ur wrong already, anyone who complains about this gun is wrong, we havent used it but unless it light, it fires right away, it has barely any recoil this gun is useless and i guess u cant see that when its right infront on ur eyes. also the gg is a stationary gun only, tells u how fail it is and tells u how fail u r

I'd buy it even if it were 500k. I haz the moneyz

Your the one QQing about the GG and calling other QQers cause they don't know what they are talking about, whatever noob QQ more and maybe momma will dry those tears of yours.

If your worried about the GG lrn2ply or just uninstall crossfire cause of how much fail comes from you.
  • Your the one QQing about the GG and calling other QQers cause they don't know what they are talking about, whatever noob QQ more and maybe momma will dry those tears of yours.

If your worried about the GG lrn2ply or just uninstall crossfire cause of how much fail comes from you.

BURRRN

msg2short