its funny

this AArkane guys wont quit;p its too funny. 4 threads closed and hes still crying

Comments

• lol he juss QQing bcuz he cant afford to buy $10 worth of ZP. lol. i wanted to tell him that if he cant afford to spend money on ZP, he can always do the surveys and playspan is always a option,but mem closed his threads. totally LMAO
  • dont matter if you cannot afford it. it is after all a free game. you pay for extras if you wish to. after all z8 games is a legit bussiness. and their site only is estimated at 2.7 million dollars.

and as far as free speech goes ... its allowed, but only in you're basement. haha
  • Although the GM's did say there wouldn't be Anything added to CF that would give an Advantage for ZP users vs Free users,which includes Armor,Step down/Breath down Etc Etc,but hey its their Forums if they want to say something and then go back on their word i guess its their prerogative.....
  • Grlmmjow wrote: »
    Although the GM's did say there wouldn't be Anything added to CF that would give an Advantage for ZP users vs Free users,which includes Armor,Step down/Breath down Etc Etc,but hey its their Forums if they want to say something and then go back on their word i guess its their prerogative.....

fail. you fail. they are a business. the best way for a business to succeed in a f2p game is to give an advantage. the competitive part of the game is still monitored well [ no armour and so on and so forth] pubbin.. who cares what people use. personally i never ever pub with random people...
  • moch123 wrote: »
    fail. you fail. they are a business. the best way for a business to succeed in a f2p game is to give an advantage. the competitive part of the game is still monitored well [ no armour and so on and so forth] pubbin.. who cares what people use. personally i never ever pub with random people...
    The point is more that they promise lots of stuff they can't keep.
    I don't mind armor. I mind them saying "No for sure, we won't be pay to win" and then add armor and such.
  • i see what you're saying dot [obvie i agree with it] but think about it... if they didn't add an advantage to zp users.. who would buy zp.. it is a HUGE income for them as a site just to add a little advantage. personally i don't own Armour and never owned a spop. but that's what some people like i guess,
    whatever makes you sleep at night ;D
  • moch123 wrote: »
    dont matter if you cannot afford it. it is after all a free game. you pay for extras if you wish to. after all z8 games is a legit bussiness. and their site only is estimated at 2.7 million dollars.

that was of the advertising... the business as a whole was something like 361M
    dot1 wrote: »
    The point is more that they promise lots of stuff they can't keep.
    I don't mind armor. I mind them saying "No for sure, we won't be pay to win" and then add armor and such.

true that, even in the case of just small simple things such as the monthly patch, the UK server, to the ingame things.
    in terms of armor and such yeah, thats true. but tbh it is F2P and some of the best players manage without ZP. its also down to player skill.
    however b'down is now GP not ZP so every1 can have it, scar lite is still one of the best weapons and its GP even if it is a 'noob gun'. who cares, people only QQ cos it gives them a reason to cry.