Vote kicking/Hack whiners.

I'm SO tired of getting vote kicked or kicked by host after round if they don't succeed at vote kicking...
I play on Delta server only (Supposedly the "pro" server)
I don't know if anyone actually reads the forums but you may know me as Purity from kicking ass all over Alaska maps. ;D

Anyways... I get kicked practically every map. If they don't succeed at a vote kick the host will kick me after the round is over. I get accused of wall-hacks, chamming, aimbotting, WAAAAH HAAACKER! Every single minute of every single round of every single day I play. As far as I've seen, speedhacking DID exist for about one week in this game and then I've never seen another person hack. I can kill anyone and the best players and I often develop friendships or at least interesting in-game correspondence while we try to kill eachother amid killing scores of "pawn"-players. I see them get vote-kicked or accused non-stop as well.

So many whining noobs complain and torment people non-stop whom are worse than any hackers have ever been in this game, while it's impossible to play with cheap hackers it's just as hard to deal with these hordes of whiny 1-day gamers that cry and kick all the good people that play a lot.

I want some kind of kick protection so these idiots can't boot me or other good players anymore, maybe with some kind of application or something? I don't care. I don't hack, I've never hacked in any game and I'm so tired of these stupid, whining, no-aim, can't play kids crying about me and other good players.

Or another alternative would be a REAL pro server, some place with different rules on kicking or a decent K/D limit or a higher rank to enter the server so these gimpy idiots can't get on and screw up our games over and over and over again. A bonus, however nice, isn't necessary. I'd play it without the bonus just to get away from the scrubs. However the bonus is the real reason I play Delta over WC. (Although my ping is roughly the same either way.)

Thanks for hearing my gripes and hopefully you'll see the reasoning and fix your game up a little bit for the benefit of your hardcore gangster playaz. ;D

Comments

• Giggletron wrote: »
    im SO tired of these threads
    One would think that if so many people are complaining then something would be done about it?
    Your response is the kind that everyone can do without. You bring nothing beneficial to the table and it can do without the proof of your own stupidity.
  • One would think that if so many people are complaining then something would be done about it?
    Your response is the kind that everyone can do without. You bring nothing beneficial to the table and it can do without the proof of your own stupidity.

no not really.. if something is decided that it isnt gonna happen, then the likelihood would be that it never will
    no not really.. if something is decided that it isnt gonna happen, then the likelihood would be that it never will
    Why would anything be decided? What is decided? If it's a horrible decision that's begging to be overturned why can't we change a decision? Bad decisions get overturned all the time. OR since this is a SUGGESTION thread, why would my awesome suggestions be turned down, pray tell? You obviously don't have a say on them.

Also; I should bump these threads every day until I'm forced to stop. Since everyone here seems to have such a huge aversion to them perhaps it will be most effective in helping to understand our motivations.
  • i got kicked as well:( ...really annoying:( and don't understand why they let ppl doing that...a good anti hack should be enough! :)
  • askthedust wrote: »
    i got kicked as well:( ...really annoying:( and don't understand why they let ppl doing that...a good anti hack should be enough! :)
    It is OBVIOUSLY enough. So why are they letting the kick system run rampantly out of control? It's benefitting no one except the ill-begotten misnomer that you can't be as good at shooters as people obviously are. Noobs just need to learn how to ****ing play.

And all you other noobs need to learn when to stop criticising people trying to accomplish something, stop backing up the broken system and stop thinking it's ok for people to be reprimanded when they're not doing anything wrong. FIX THE SYSTEM
  • I'm SO tired of getting vote kicked or kicked by host after round if they don't succeed at vote kicking...
    I play on Delta server only (Supposedly the "pro" server)
    I don't know if anyone actually reads the forums but you may know me as Purity from kicking ass all over Alaska maps. ;D

Anyways... I get kicked practically every map. If they don't succeed at a vote kick the host will kick me after the round is over. I get accused of wall-hacks, chamming, aimbotting, WAAAAH HAAACKER! Every single minute of every single round of every single day I play. As far as I've seen, speedhacking DID exist for about one week in this game and then I've never seen another person hack. I can kill anyone and the best players and I often develop friendships or at least interesting in-game correspondence while we try to kill eachother amid killing scores of "pawn"-players. I see them get vote-kicked or accused non-stop as well.

So many whining noobs complain and torment people non-stop whom are worse than any hackers have ever been in this game, while it's impossible to play with cheap hackers it's just as hard to deal with these hordes of whiny 1-day gamers that cry and kick all the good people that play a lot.

I want some kind of kick protection so these idiots can't boot me or other good players anymore, maybe with some kind of application or something? I don't care. I don't hack, I've never hacked in any game and I'm so tired of these stupid, whining, no-aim, can't play kids crying about me and other good players.

Or another alternative would be a REAL pro server, some place with different rules on kicking or a decent K/D limit or a higher rank to enter the server so these gimpy idiots can't get on and screw up our games over and over and over again. A bonus, however nice, isn't necessary. I'd play it without the bonus just to get away from the scrubs. However the bonus is the real reason I play Delta over WC. (Although my ping is roughly the same either way.)

Thanks for hearing my gripes and hopefully you'll see the reasoning and fix your game up a little bit for the benefit of your hardcore gangster playaz. ;D

Pro server my butt.

I dare you to play a S&D match on Alpha Server Channel 7 against chinese players, they will eat you alive.
    im SO tired of these threads

ha ha ha... same...
    _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Pro server my butt.

I dare you to play a S&D match on Alpha Server Channel 7 against chinese players, they will eat you alive.

Agreed! I got eaten last ngiht AGAIN.. lol.. members from Cn_5star clan and a few other killing me like a noob. lol.. wanted to cry.. lol..
  • Getting a little off the main topic. -_-; I don't really care for S&D. Not even on CS, I just played a lot of Iceworld but maybe I'll have to go try them out... Then again, why bother?
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Oh you mean TDM?

Meh, who cares?
    Sure, TDM, whatever you want to call it. I wish someone official would care, with so many people complaining about, enough that even the stupid forum trolls are annoyed at them, you'd think we could coax a change.
  • Goddamnit, I guess I have to come bump this **** again. I can't get through one round without being kicked by idiots.
  • Yay, I get to bump my own thread. I think this brings to an end the resurrection of my text-based army.

I get kicked again by a game full of complete nubs, can't play one damn round AND I'm drunk so that's just pathetic. These all deserved to get bumped again and if anyone has anything negative to say about it: **** you. Enjoy.
    play a S&D match on Alpha Server Channel 7 against chinese players, they will eat you alive.

No, it's infested with F11-spamming Latinos like all the other servers
  • I get this **** too..ive been kicked 5 times today (Ghost mode) and called a hacker in EVERY damn room ive played in today..Yeah sure I might have a kd ratio of like 30/2 but that doesnt mean I hack..Stupid noobs
  • One would think that if so many people are complaining then something would be done about it?
    Nope. And you know why? Because the same people who abuse the kick-vote system are the ones that come to the forum to whine about it when it happens to them. The ones you don't hear, are the ones that have already found the solution to the problem, which is;

"Pull up your big girl panties and deal with it, or play with friends, if you can't accept the lack of maturity in your fellow players."

And the fact that there are actually kids out there that have the arrogance to label themselves as "pros" because they are a little bit better at playing a silly computer game than other kids, shows exactly the level of maturity you can expect from the game-community you're part off.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    Pro server my butt.

LOL! Me and my clan were there for like 4 hours last night 2.0+ kdr's was totally fun.
    Need better challengers though.
    Dj Flamez wrote: »
    ha ha ha... same...

Agreed! I got eaten last ngiht AGAIN.. lol.. members from Cn_5star clan and a few other killing me like a noob. lol.. wanted to cry.. lol..
    Their good but...I don't know. Their just really good.
    LolliRoger wrote: »
    Nope. And you know why? Because the same people who abuse the kick-vote system are the ones that come to the forum to whine about it when it happens to them. The ones you don't hear, are the ones that have already found the solution to the problem, which is;

"Pull up your big girl panties and deal with it, or play with friends, if you can't accept the lack of maturity in your fellow players."

And the fact that there are actually kids out there that have the arrogance to label themselves as "pros" because they are a little bit better at playing a silly computer game than other kids, shows exactly the level of maturity you can expect from the game-community you're part off.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

What if their a boy? I'm joking. I agree with loli.
    (Although I post this in all of these "QQ I GOT KICKED! STUPID KVS!")
    Play with friends/clan members and problemo solved.
  • I think the idea of 'dealing with it' is preposterous, you don't need to 'accept' being kicked for no reason and it should be fixed, wrongful kicking is a widespread problem that blights this game to much a greater degree than hackers and glitchers ever have.

Today I have seen about 40 kick votes issued by morons for absolutely no reason whatsoever, no hacks, no swearing, no glitching etc

The principle of dealing with what quite frankly is bull sh1t, is is like telling black ppl "yea you get called monkey, but deal with it", when it is not acceptable whatsoever.

The maturity level of the people using the game is very low, and the game should cater to that and be idiot proof - Improving or removing the kick vote is key to this.

To be frank anyone saying otherwise actually is part of the problem and I'm pretty sure wants the current kick system (not because it works) but rather because it works for them ;)
  • i'm so tired of getting vote kicked or kicked by host after round if they don't succeed at vote kicking...
    I play on delta server only (supposedly the "pro" server)
    i don't know if anyone actually reads the forums but you may know me as purity from kicking ass all over alaska maps. ;d

anyways... I get kicked practically every map. If they don't succeed at a vote kick the host will kick me after the round is over. I get accused of wall-hacks, chamming, aimbotting, waaaah haaacker! Every single minute of every single round of every single day i play. As far as i've seen, speedhacking did exist for about one week in this game and then i've never seen another person hack. I can kill anyone and the best players and i often develop friendships or at least interesting in-game correspondence while we try to kill eachother amid killing scores of "pawn"-players. I see them get vote-kicked or accused non-stop as well.

I want some kind of kick protection so these idiots can't boot me or other good players anymore, maybe with some kind of application or something? I don't care. I don't hack, i've never hacked in any game and i'm so tired of these stupid, whining, no-aim, can't play kids crying about me and other good players.

Or another alternative would be a real pro server, some place with different rules on kicking or a decent k/d limit or a higher rank to enter the server so these gimpy idiots can't get on and screw up our games over and over and over again. A bonus, however nice, isn't necessary. I'd play it without the bonus just to get away from the scrubs. However the bonus is the real reason i play delta over wc. (although my ping is roughly the same either way.)

thanks for hearing my gripes and hopefully you'll see the reasoning and fix your game up a little bit for the benefit of your hardcore gangster playaz. ;d

rage ahhhhh
  • Yes, rage.

Another good point from Dissident I agree with. The people that say stop complaining about it, it's not that bad, suck it up, it's not going to change, it'll be bad without it because hackers will be free, they'll never change it. All of you obviously have no problem with it because the system works for you which does mean you're part of the problem. Whether it's kicking the occasional good player because you think they're hacking, agreeing to someone elses ignorant vote or turning a blind eye and letting these problems continue.
  • Another good point from Dissident I agree with.

And I always agree with you, because you post quality not quantity like the usual trolls.

And besides that because were both awesome.
  • I think the idea of 'dealing with it' is preposterous, you don't need to 'accept' being kicked for no reason and it should be fixed, wrongful kicking is a widespread problem that blights this game to much a greater degree than hackers and glitchers ever have.

Today I have seen about 40 kick votes issued by morons for absolutely no reason whatsoever, no hacks, no swearing, no glitching etc

The principle of dealing with what quite frankly is bull sh1t, is is like telling black ppl "yea you get called monkey, but deal with it", when it is not acceptable whatsoever.

The maturity level of the people using the game is very low, and the game should cater to that and be idiot proof - Improving or removing the kick vote is key to this.

To be frank anyone saying otherwise actually is part of the problem and I'm pretty sure wants the current kick system (not because it works) but rather because it works for them ;)
    And here is where your logic fails. You're suggesting that, instead of addressing the real problem, we just change the tools they use. The problem isn't the kick-vote system, but the community that abuses it. And the same people that complain about being kicked by noobs for no good reason, are the noobs that do the kicking. For it is the same kind of attitude that is being displayed here, that is the fuel for the abuse of the kick-vote system in the game.

Mods and GMs are addressing this problem, for they are trying to make you aware of the fact that
    YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

People seek revenge for what was done to then, or they simply don't care what happens to others, as long as it doesn't happen to them. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • How old are you?

Is that really your well thought out post with your usual reasoning?

For It is a post full of assumptions to protect a system that I am certain (from your posts) that you do use and abuse.

A rule in my clan is not kicking unless needed (in fact wrongful kicking will get a person kicked from the clan).

So I would suggest that you try making a reasoned argument to support your continued use and abuse of the kick vote system, sadly as you suggest the problem is the community and you said that what needs sorting. personally I would ban each and every last one of you kick nubs, however kick vote reform is more likely.

Also I would suggest when your taking revenge don't do it against people that have not kicked you, however at least you gave me an in-sight into how you use your bottled up anger when your kicked by other kick nubs, you go around randomly kicking others.

I like your projectionism though as it would fail since I want kick vote reformed or remove - I doubt people that abuse it would want it removed, would they? lawl
  • We need a program that will ensure that we do not hack.
    I've played before Bhd (Black Hawk Down) and was one program that showed the number of such protection that does not have some wh or any other kind of hack.
    Perhaps should z8games find some program that would strictly proved that say any of us can not hack.
    It would be worth it because then it could be reduced to a minimum for those who hack.
    but the program must first turn on before the game
  • natedogg66 wrote: »
    We need a program that will ensure that we do not hack.
    I've played before Bhd (Black Hawk Down) and was one program that showed the number of such protection that does not have some wh or any other kind of hack.
    Perhaps should z8games find some program that would strictly proved that say any of us can not hack.
    It would be worth it because then it could be reduced to a minimum for those who hack.
    but the program must first turn on before the game

We have that now it's called X-Trap, or are you suggesting something better?

With X-Trap their are virtually no hackers on crossfire anymore, contrary to the nubs that see 3-4 hackers in every single game in every single channel in every single server.

Basically the problem in a nut shell is these nubs think they are 'invincible' and the 'best' and if they get shot then your obviously "hacking", or you have those lying nubs that know your not hacking but hate getting shot by you and yell "hack" until someone gets an headache so that they kick you, the only other alternative esp with better players is they want you gone to get 'ace' or more kills.
  • How old are you?

Is that really your well thought out post with your usual reasoning?

For It is a post full of assumptions to protect a system that I am certain (from your posts) that you do use and abuse.

A rule in my clan is not kicking unless needed (in fact wrongful kicking will get a person kicked from the clan).

So I would suggest that you try making a reasoned argument to support your continued use and abuse of the kick vote system, sadly as you suggest the problem is the community and you said that what needs sorting. personally I would ban each and every last one of you kick nubs, however kick vote reform is more likely.

Also I would suggest when your taking revenge don't do it against people that have not kicked you, however at least you gave me an in-sight into how you use your bottled up anger when your kicked by other kick nubs, you go around randomly kicking others.

I like your projectionism though as it would fail since I want kick vote reformed or remove - I doubt people that abuse it would want it removed, would they? lawl
    Now who's making assumptions?

Kid, you're putting the gun on trial here. Blaming it for being used for murder.

If the kick-vote system was removed, then blatant hackers would have a f'ing field day. People would be forced to leave the game themselves, instead of risking to be kicked from it wrongfully. So removing it is only good for those it was intended for, and not for those it is suppose to protect.

Reforming it on the other hand is easier said than done, and is still no guarantee that it will not be abused again. The only thing Z8 can do to reform it, is either to make kick-voting easier or harder. If they make it harder to kick someone, then again hackers/glitchers would profit from this change. If they make it easier, then so becomes abusing it.

In other words, changing the kick-vote system will do squat for solving the real problem. What Z8 should do, is put a penalty on the abuse of the system. They should make wrongful kicking an harassment charge. This would not be so hard to do, because if you kick someone, then you do that for a reportable reason. If lets say, you kick someone for hacking, then at the end of the game, you are to report this same person for hacking, right? People that fail to do so, should automatically get banned for 24 hours for wrongful use of the kick-vote system.

If people start crying for you to be kicked without justifiable reasons, make screen shots of it and report them for harassment. For that's what it is, harassment. This idea is a lot more foolproof than what you're suggesting, and it would quickly root out those that can't handle the voting system responsibly.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    1. And the same people that complain about being kicked by noobs for no good reason, are the noobs that do the kicking.

2.Mods and GMs are addressing this problem

1. Know how many people I kicked this month?
    1 For trying to kick a fellow ghost claiming he haked simply because he could bunnyhop.
    1 For a GR in GM running around with an AK knife and HSing every invisible ghost (I watched her do it, I gave her the benefit of the doubt for the first few rounds, but then it went from luck, to a miracle, to plain out VIP hak. Funny enough she never fired her gun, guess she didn't want to give away RIGHT AWAY that she had her little cheats on)

Know how many times I have been kicked this month?
    Over 40 times.
    Anywhere from a noob not knowing how to bunnyhop, to a shovel noob thinking the shovel grants him actual skill to use it effectively.
    Crossfire20100414_0004.jpg
    Crossfire20100414_0003.jpg
    Crossfire20100413_0003.jpg
    Crossfire20100413_0001.jpg
    Crossfire20100413_0000.jpg

Just a taste of SOME of the games I got kicked from.
  • Hello, some of you might recognize me from some of my previous threads regarding the matter of legit & honest players getting unfairly & unjustly kicked using the vote-kick system. Maybe from a game youve played with me in my room as I am always room host.

I have a few things to add to this thread. Mostly it will be just straight up facts, not a matter of opinion & conjecture & despite what some of the lesser intelligent posters would say or rebuttal to these facts, these are facts & are therefore universally indisputable. For anyone to suggest otherwise only proves either a sever lack of attention to the environment of the current game system, a lack of experience playing CF or a fundamental lack of overall common sense. Or any combination of the fore-mentioned.

First, PurityNDeath, Grats to you for creating a well thought out, concise & intelligent thread regarding the current state of the kick-vote system & how it greatly & adversely affects many of the CF players. Your words are dead on & couldnt be more true. Second, good for you for fighting the good fight, speaking your mind about this very real & serious problem & not backing down against the few that would show their ignorance by trying to knock you down & belittle you by making half-witted remarks and nonconstructive commentary.

Also those that make childish, immature & completely pointless remarks like - im so sick of these threads. Guess what so am I, but as was previously pointed out, if this wasnt such a huge problem, then there wouldnt be a need for all these types of threads to keep being made. I wish there wasnt the need but as the state of the current kick-vote system stands, there is in fact a great need & this is why these threads keep getting made. If your sick of it then do something proactive & constructive about this very real & prevalent problem, otherwise if you dont care enough about the topic on hand to do or say anything meaningful, then dont taint a good thread such at this one & dont waste your time & everyone elses by making such a tripe & useless post.

And to try to even suggest that the same people that complain about this are all the same people that abuse it is one of the most ignorant & narrow-minded things I have seen posted about this issue. When you actually take the time to read some of these posts, including mine from my thread, including the posts made here by PurityNDeath & UKDissident with an open & fair mind, one can clearly see the truth & wisdom in the words that are laid out before them. You can see the common sense & practicality & truth & intelligence in what is being said. And there have been many other well thought out & intelligent threads & posts from many others as well. For the others that may not have the best grammar, or they may not posses the necessary skills to adequately express themselves, the fact that they, the posters here & I take the time to come to the board & speak up about this problem, clearly demonstrates nothing but good intentions, that being to find an equitable solution to a problem that is causing them enough of a problem that they have to come here in the first place to say something about it.

So that being said, no, for all the threads & posts pertaining to this matter, it is in fact a majority of people that only wish for a fair & balanced game play experience that post about being unfairly kicked & when the current vote-kick system is abused so often as it is, then yeah many people are going to have grievances about it. Any others that may abuse the system and then come here complaining about it are in the vast minority, I guarantee you. Yes there are plenty of punks & immature players here but there are some universal truths & consistencies that are parallel with what I just said & to suggest otherwise is just another form of ignorance. Now if any of you cannot see all of this clearly & with an open mind, then you have some more growing up to do in your lifetime.

So enough with the witless & pointless rebuttals & banter trying to tell us that know better, how were in the wrong, how we just need to deal with it, you automatically fail in your attempts to be a nuisance & a troll.

The current kick vote system is greatly flawed right now, and yes that is because of all the many immature punks that chose to misuse it for inappropriate reasons other than what it is intended for. To say dont change the system & instead address the real problem which are some of the players themselves who abuse it isnt plausible at all. What are they going to do? Make it so that all these players cant play CF? With a free game, at its base anyway, this isnt going to happen.

The answer lies in revising the kick vote system. I fully agree all games like this need a kick-vote system to keep the real trouble makers in check. The problem here is that it is far too often being misused & abused & ruining the game for a large percentage of the CF community.

Make no mistake this is in fact a very big & relevant problem for a large number of CF players & has been for a long time now & if you personaly dont realize this, then you either dont or havent played CF enough or just arnt good enough of a player that you get unfairly kicked as much as the rest of us or you simply just dont care & if the latter is true, then great for you, keep playing CF & getting kicked all the time, just dont bring your blatant ignorance, intolerance & insolence to threads like this when for the rest of us that do care, we are only trying to do something proactive about it.
  • I got a solution.

People who have entered the game for 5 rounds or more who also have a posotive KD in the game (5-0 ect) can kick vote.