Vote kicking/Hack whiners.

13»

Comments

• As I said before.. out of 4 games today.. this is the three I got kicked from (Almost kicked from the 4th)
    Crossfire20100423_0000.jpg
    Crossfire20100423_0003.jpg
    Crossfire20100423_0004.jpg
  • i got kicked out of a 12-2, again! without them even spamming f11, thats an anoying thing... maybe the elite-mod system is a hit, except for the one that have high rank, maybe its a rank gift from master sergeant+? they REALLY need to take a look at this, i havent seen 1 single mod post this thread, why?
  • iSleep wrote: »
    please 1 on 1 let see if you have been playing accidently playing in rookie server.

Any time. :) IGN: Purity find me on Delta, probably in Alaska. Or set up a time/place and I'll try to be there. ;D
  • I got kicked from Alaska by someone in that 'No-Name' clan, but I'm not sure who however they also said "bye bye".

Pathetic losers cannot accept being owned, so resort to the kick vote and being annoying to get their own back.
  • man, im good in ghost mode GR side.... i get easily over 30 kills a game, and record is 52-5 in lab.

i got good playing with breath, you close to me, then ur dead, if u bhop or camp i dont care, i can HEAR you....

some noosb think that if they camp or bhop, they must get scores 150-0 and i must have a 0-15 score... only then they will be happy... well, ghost mode changed, more pro´s exist, but the noobs cannot accept that o.o

i think there must come a sistem of pro players protection... mods will follow the playing of some profesionals, and seeing they dont hack give them protection in the games they good at

i would love to have a normal 30-3 ghost mode game without noobs low rank insulting my mother and finally see i have been kicked... i lsoe easily over 100-200 kills EACH DAY...

is that fair?? when i was noob it sucked cause i had bad KD... i finally become pro... and my KD still sucks... BECAUSE I GET KICKED IN 3/5 GAMES I PLAY....

Z8GAMES PELASE!!! DO SOMETHING!!! IM GETTING SICK OF IT AND I DO NOT WANNA QUIT THIS GAME BECAUSE IM TOO PRO AT SOME THIINGS O.O

ah, i got 25-35 fps, so what would happen if i play with 80-150...? o.o
  • Perhaps the easiest solution is to get rid of the in-game chat altogether.

The majority of kick votes seem to get instigated when the other team QQ and hackuse a particular player.

If there was no chat then you could make up your own mind by watching the other players on your team, either following them or when you are dead, and deciding if they are hacking or not.

Just a thought :)
  • itsallgod wrote: »
    Perhaps the easiest solution is to get rid of the in-game chat altogether.

The majority of kick votes seem to get instigated when the other team QQ and hackuse a particular player.

If there was no chat then you could make up your own mind by watching the other players on your team, either following them or when you are dead, and deciding if they are hacking or not.

Just a thought :)
    And now, for 3 shovel noobs whining at the same time that I hack (Note, Cojo had 200+ ping, and knowing this, kept tanking since he knew half our hits wouldn't register on him)

Crossfire20100427_0003.jpg